A book where i can do whateve...

By microwaveness

You can request if you want Not really oneshots, some of them may be ideas to a new book Or sometimes random... More

Yandere dragon
Yandere prince (pt-1)
Incomplete idea for a yandere knight
Incomplete
Just an idea
Peak Capitalism (an idea)
(Y/n)s I have made pt1
Snippet of yandere whatever
A mini rewrite (yanderexreader)
bird idea
AAAAÂÄ TQ SM
Plants
Lockers
neighbour
The librarian (an idea)
Illegal trafficking (IDEA)
Illegal trafficking (IDEA PT2)
Get yourselves out of hot water (Yxr idea)
Cat
Paid for you (mini idea that will probably be trashed)
Young dumb and dumber (idea that will probs not catch on)
Young dumb and dumber (part 2/ pizzaria boy!?)
Young dumb and dumber (part 3/pizzaria boy!?)
Young dumb and dumber (part 4/pizzaria boy!?)
Q and A
Author's explaination
Ignorance is Bliss
The answers to the q and a
Vasilios x Lizard imagines
Vasilios x Lizard imagines pt2
PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ
A bouquet of red flowers just for you
How odd (a drabble?)
Harlowe's (from Blind Date) Spin off
Small snippet of an idea
Behind the camera
book idea: I'll try Again and Again
Picky friend hunter
I try to care, but I really don't (idea)
Killer reputation
this will not update anymore

Yandere ???

9.5K 225 167
By microwaveness

"Would you like to go on another adventure, darling?"
You were laying your head on his lap, his slender and soft fingers stroked your head tenderly.
You sweat in distress as you feel extra hands and fingers caressing your back and neck.

You would expect him to have only ten fingers and two hands, but no.

Let me explain, you know that everything you are experiencing right now is not real.
You know that you are in a dream.
This started out of nowhere last month, every time you fell asleep, you would end up in the lap of this 'man'.
He knows your every secret and pleasures, he would always try to create an environment where he thinks that you would like.

You cursed yourself for having a hand fetish.

You shivered when you felt a floating hand roam around your back, underneath your pyjamas.
You hear him chuckle.

"Aww, love. Do you wish to be cuddled instead?"
His legs then conjoined together to form a snake-like body, except there is no scales, just white, fluffy, fur.
It wrapped around you tightly and brought you closer to his chest.
You sniffled and leaned your head against his chest.
He placed a loving kiss on your head.

There was no use in struggling against his affections, he made it very clear.
You tried it once and he gave you a week of nightmares.
Ranging from defecating razor blades, to being suffocated in a sea of cooking oil.
If you were to behave, he would give you sweet dreams, filled with your deepest desire.
Though it came with a price.

You woke up in a hospital bed after such a nice dream.
When you asked what happened, your family explained that you were in a comatose state for eight months.
You demanded to get a MRI scan for your brain and found out that you actually have a malignant tumor in your brain.

You deduced that this 'man' is actually your brain tumor. Though... You didn't really know what he is.

He doesn't seem to mind when you call him Cancerous asshole.
He just smiled at you and softly cooed,
"(Y/n), your time is almost up in the human world."
You frowned at that.

In response, he stroked your cheeks with his thumbs.
"...And i'll always be at your side no matter what. Accompanying you until the end of forever and beyond."
His fur brushed against your neck.
You squinted at him, you thought that there was no way he would stay true to his words.

There must be something that he want.

You open your mouth to speak, instead of sound, visible words escaped your lips.

What do you want, you problematic tumor?

You stared at the words, you liked how its always a pretty shade of (f/c).
He dreamily gazed at you, not speaking anything.
You guessed that he wanted you to clarify your words.

This, i call out bullshit. There is something that you want from me.

You scowled.
He just giggled and turned your 'words' into fluttering, (f/c) butterflies.
One landed on your head.

He snuggled closer to you and sighed.
"What i want..? I want to be with you forever. You are my love and always will be."
You shot him a look which made him frown a bit.

"I love you (y/n), i really do. But i can see you are not convinced. Your mind told me so."
He shifted his focus behind you.
You turned around in curiousity and saw a screen playing all the scenarios that you thought will happen in the future.

You broke in another cold sweat when the screen shows him attacking and torturing you for fun.
Another scene shows him making you live in a permanent nightmare after you die.

With a snap of the fingers, the screen vanished into thin air and a single white sunflower appeared.
A floating hand reached out to grab it and place it behind your ear.

From time to time, you had to remind yourself that you are in a dream world and you are not insane.
You felt his fluffy, snake-like body wrap around you a bit tighter.
He placed his chin on your head and murmured.

"I will never do that. I will gladly end myself if i were to even think about doing that. The only think i ever want is your happiness."
You gave an insecure frown, two floating hands appeared out of nowhere to cup your cheeks.

"Oh darling, don't worry about the nightmares. Since you won't be running away from me anymore, i don't need to put you through that..."
He smiled and kissed you on the back of your neck.
You could feel the vibrations from his lips as he speak.

"How can i prove my undying love for you? I can do whatever you ask me to, i could easily bring hell to that pesky collegue of yours, i can give you a display where i harm myself continously... I know that you would like to see that.."
He gave a half lidded smile before turning you around and encasing your lips in a tender kiss.

You shot up from your bed screaming until your voice turned hoarse.
Your friend, (f/n). Was startled awake by your sudden outburst.
"Ah shit!"
Your hand shot out to grab the nearest thing to you, which is a flower vase.
You immediately hurled it to the wall.

You calmed down when it smashed into pieces instead of turning it into (f/c) petals.
You took deep breaths and placed a hand on your chest.

"In, out, in, out (y/n). Its okay, im here-"
You hushed your friend by pinching both of their lips together.

"Get the sage."

-

"Are you sure this is really helping, (y/n)?"
Your friend asks as they whafted smoke from a wooden bowl with a feather.
You kept silent as you read your book.
Your friend was frustrated by your lack of response, so they decided to set the sage down and walk over to you.

"Hey (y/n), could you- huh?"
(F/n) raised their eyebrows as they see you reading something questionable.

You were reading a book about astral being and other worldly creatures.
(F/n) gave an amused look.
"Huh, you were never a supersititious person, (y/n). What made you read this?"
You shut the book and stared dead into your friend's eyes.
They tapped their foot on the wooden floorboards of your apartment.

"Gee, guess that tumor did a number on your speech too, huh?"
You gulped.
Then you shifted your eyes to the wall clock. You kept it trained there for quite a while.
(F/n) waved a hand in front of you.

"Hello? Earth to (y/n)?"
You blinked twice and shook your head.
You mumbled.
"Great, im not in one of his 'rooms'."
(F/n) gave a frustrated groan.
You looked at them again.

His 'rooms' are indistinguishable to reality, but there was one element that he couldn't control.
Time.
for some reason, any clocks or watches in his rooms does not work normally.
Its either running anticlockwise or distorted.

A lack of clocks, watches or anything that tells the time in one place is a good indicator that you were in one his 'rooms'.
That is why, you carry eight watches on your arms.
Two manuals, two automatic, two electronic and two watches that can function as a phone as well.
Moreover, you have two pocket watches on you.

Your friends and family were baffled by your sudden obsession on time and
superstition.
What (f/n) said was true, you deeply disagree on ghosts, demons or any paranormal activities.
You always said that they were just something being made up to 'scare people into place.'

That is why, everyone you knew were utterly shocked when you start to get into spirits and demons.

"...listen, (f/n). Im dying, alright? It doesn't really matter what i do now. Im just living my last few days on earth."
Your voice was raspy and weak.
You were exhausted, your eyebags are massive.
You wanted to go back to sleep but the thought of meeting him again drove you away from that idea.

"Hey buddy, don't say that, we still got hope-"

"Thanks, (f/n). But to hear from my doctor that i have only have a week left and getting surgery will cost my life doesn't really reassure me."
You went back to your research.
(F/n) gave a disappointed sigh.

"(Y/n), y'know, ill be there for you right? till like the end i mean. There ain't no need to be so distressed right now- whoa! Whoa! What's the big idea!?"
You tried to punch (f/n) but luckily they dodged in time.
After that, you stared at one of your watches.
You sighed in relief.

"Hey.. Is there anything you wanna talk about?"
(F/n) worryingly asked.
You glanced downwards.
You shook your head slowly before returning back to your seat.
You massaged your eyes and scratched your shoulder.

"...(f/n), i know you mean well. But its best for you to not... Get into my shit..."
You placed your head on your table, eyes drooping.
Hands went into your field of view.
And that's where you jerked up again.
You shot up and exit your apartment.

"Hey (y/n), wait!-"

-
You found yourself in a church.
The soothing colourful lights from the painted glass eased your mind a bit.
You glanced at your watches again to assure yourself that you are in the real world and to check, how long until you leave this world.

"A week left huh."
You snorted and soon after, you found yourself crying and sobbing.

Sobbing in a confessional box, pouring all your problems on the priest which is hidden from view.
The priest symphatically listened on and told you reassuring words.

It did not reassure you one bit. You know that it's no use. You cannot get out of your situation.

You left the church an hour later to get some strong coffee.
You downed the whole thing as you stumbled into a park.
You leaned against a tree as you watch a bunch of kids running around, enjoying life.

You felt a pang of unhappiness and jealousy when you saw them.
'He' also felt it.

"Don't you worry, Love... You will never feel empty when you are with me..."
You whipped your head around faster than you ever had in your life.
Sweatbeads rolled down your forehead as your breathing became uneven.

"Bastard! Where the hell are you!?"
You hissed.
Luckily it did not catch the attention of the kids.

"Im right beside you, (y/n) darling... Im always with you.."
You looked at your watches, you gasped as it all became flower bands.
Your mouth was wide open in horror.

You cursed as you realized that you may have fell asleep in the church itself.
As a test, you threw your cup of coffee at one of the kid.
Like you expected, both kid and coffee cup turned into a large, white cat.
It blinked slowly and purred.
You fell to your knees and broke down crying.
When you opened your eyes again, your head was laid on his lap again.
He gave a sympathetic smile.

Every time a tear rolled down, it turned into blue, glimmering stars that floats up.
He brought his lips to your ear and whispered softly.
"Time's up, (y/n)."
He made you stand, he held your hand.

Soon, all his illusions disintegrated.
All that was left was a screen that shows all your memories.
You watched it with great sorrow.
"Do you know, when humans die, all their memories are replayed?"

His thumb stroked the back of your hand.
You brought your free hand to rub away tears.
"Would you like to continue watching?"
He asked with warmth.
You shook your head 'no'.
He giggled and kissed you on the forehead.

"Let's go into the amusement park, there is that cotton candy that you like and you can make your own ride. What you you say, love? Hmm?"
You sniffled and nodded your head.
He smiled and gave another kiss.

Hands intertwining eachother, both of you walked towards a door made out of light.

"I love you, (y/n). Nothing will ever change that."
You heard him say as the bright light blinded you.

---------------------------------------------
__________________________

This is my first lol
Technically its a yandere tumor x reader lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979 47 26
Hello there this is my second story where I write request from you please read and write any requests unless by the following in the beginning Also a...
24K 316 22
THERE ISNT ENOUGH OF THESE OMG. I will write platonic love, angst, fluff, and more! Ill try update daily and I would appreciate if you could request...
32.2K 432 28
Basically just some headcanons/scenarios/oneshots of the squad if they were yandere for you :) Hope you enjoy reading! ¡This book is old so most of...
34.5K 893 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...