fight for control ↠ harry sty...

Oleh hesasnowflake

The fashion industry is a hard one to conquer and even harder to keep strapped between secure hands. Harry an... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
AUTHORS NOTE
FIGHT FOR US

CHAPTER 1

35K 576 1.1K
Oleh hesasnowflake

Harry Styles

Charity balls were put on for – obviously – good reasons therefore when people like Miss I Do Everything Better and Bigger announced that she was to host one, I was instantly put off. This was another one of her ways to gather people under her wing and essentially use them for her own benefit.

The invite came through a fancy email as well as a physical copy which showed she had high standards and it definitely fed her reputation. There was no doubt in my mind that many competitors were all over it, they searched and took everything they could get from her and her company just to have some kind of connection.

She was a big deal.

But so was I.

She was my biggest competitor and I was hers. There was a constant war between us with regards to who can out-do the other.

Which was why I decided to take up the plus one option and find myself a date for the ball. I was quite aware of how much of a big deal I was, the successful and ravishingly handsome businessman title that the general public attached to my name and my face was going to work in my favour.

The attention would be quickly robbed from her – the night would suddenly be known for 'Harry Styles, CEO of STYLES, with his newly found lady' as opposed to whatever good she was trying to do. Perhaps that was a nasty move of mine and should have respected the fact that it was a ball put on for something great but everything had already been sorted by the time I could have changed my mind.

I had a date and I was not against it in the slightest. It had been a while since a lovely lady rested on my arms and stirred up the sheets of the hotel bed later on. She looked hot as fuck which fed my ego and caused the smug look on my face to never disappear.

Cierra or Celia – whatever her name may have been – looked like she stepped out of a catalogue. But better. Her pink-y-purple-y satin dress hung from her body kept up by thin straps on her shoulders and reached the middle of her thighs. Her racks were on display, round and perky behind the material of her dress.

I had seen her before, she had accompanied me a few times to these kinds of events. She got paid for them at all times as long as she helped to keep up my professional image and behaved like the good girl she was.

Not so much in bed because she was naughty one but nothing a few spanks and pair of handcuffs couldn't keep under control.

"Mr Styles," she smirked at me as she sat in the car. Her perfume hit and filled my senses in an instant, the familiarity of it caused my stomach to feel upset and it made me uncomfortable. It wasn't a nice scent.

"Cecilia," I nodded a little and brought the champagne glass to my lips. I told my assistant I needed at least one glass before we got to the event. Miss I Do Everything Better and Bigger was going to be a great headache to deal with for over an hour.

"Celia," she corrected me like it was second nature for her to do so.

"Right," I cleared my throat with a little cough and brought the glass to my lips again. "Celia. Knew that."

"Mhm," she hummed whilst she crossed her legs. Her milky, tanned skin looked mouth-watering, the urge to touch her and let my hands wander under the material that hugged her body was hard to get rid of. My mind had taken me to the events that would occur after this ball, to the ones where she would end up naked beneath me, moaning my name and wishing for my cock to fill her up nice and tight. "Where exactly are we going?"

"Charity ball," my answer was short but satisfactory. There was not much need for a longer one, not that I ever kept a conversation going for more than needed.

No one spoke until we pulled up to the red-carpet event, a few camera people welcomed us as we stepped out which meant we had to pose. Any event with this woman's name over it turned out to be massive, she went above and beyond to put me to shame although she never personally directed it at me. It was more general however I knew she tried to knock me down.

And I tried to knock her down.

Like I said, the war between us was on-going and until she was gone, there was no way I would stop. 

"Mr Steals," my lips pulled into a smug smirk as the voice of my enemy found me right away. It felt very much like she awaited my arrival. She had the eyes of a hawk. She had to. Otherwise it would have taken her longer to spot me. The way she greeted me, the incorrect surname, didn't even surprise me. Never did I hear her call me by my actual name unless others were around.

"Miss Badminton," the name I had for her was always so much more stupid than the one she addressed me with. That was one area where it was impossible to beat her. She had 'Mr Steals' trademarked and it was her name for me. I, on the other hand, constantly had to find new ways to annoy her although it didn't work.

Not one time.

"Eh, guess I'm going to have to take that one," she lifted her champagne glass a little before she brought it closer to her lips and took a sip. Celia was meant to get me one, I wondered where she wondered off. "Sad to see you attend, yet another one of my events, on your own."

"You're one to talk," I fired back as my eyes watched her intensely. She placed her left arm over her stomach, the back of her hand under her right elbow which still held her drink. This action caused her arms to push her breasts up a little more, the tiny material that worked as her shirt, made out of silk, was inviting. She had a pair of dress pants on that matched her top perfectly. It must have been custom made for her, just like everything else she owned. "Never have I seen you with a man."

She smirked. She was happy to know. Her reputation was solid. She built it herself. She didn't need no one to rely on and everyone knew that. Even I did which makes me sound like I am very much up to date with everything there is to know about her. Though, that was false. These things were only a part of my knowledge because they were public.

Everyone knew this.

"Do I look like I need one?" she scoffed. As she turned to the side a little, her completely exposed chest sparkled like a diamond under the lights. So, did her necklace made out of actual diamonds – three rows, tightly wrapped around her neck.

"Still playing hard to get, huh?" my teasing comment didn't rub her the wrong way; she had a sense of humour.

"I don't believe I owe you an explanation regarding my personal life, or do I?" she arched her eyebrow in a questioning manner, her eyes still playful. She was hard to deal with, no wonder no man wanted her. Sure, she was hot and successful but her personality was something I didn't want to deal with. Ever.

"Mr- Harry, here's your drink," Celia finally turned up with a glass of whisky in her hand as well as some kind of cocktail in the other. It was probably for her. It didn't interest me much, I didn't pay for this, the woman who stood across from me did. "Miss Kensington, thank you very much for having us."

"It is my pleasure, dear," she smiled at the woman next to me. The fact that each time they met, there was no rivalry between them, any sign of jealousy or pettiness said a lot about both of them. "Well, I must welcome everyone else. Feel free to grab whatever you wish. I'm sure you know how these things work."

And with that, she was out of my sight.

Her disappearance allowed me to inhale then exhale deeply before the alcohol in my hand slipped down my throat. It felt like another five of these were needed then again, the encounter from before wasn't as bad as I initially thought it would be.

"Her outfit is stunning," Celia sighed next to me as she eyed the host of the night. I rolled mine and slipped my empty glass on the waiter's tray as he walked past. "I wonder where she got it from."

"Could you even afford something like that?" I laughed as the rude comment escaped my lips although no lies were detected in my commentary.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she snapped at me. Her blue eyes stared into my green ones, the drink she found for herself was half gone. Her attitude was hell, but her performance in bed was heaven. And she looked good next to me on pictures so that was a plus.

We found our way to the table eventually. We sat with people I didn't know, not that I ever wanted to change that. Of course, I had to make sure I chatted to them but it was all fake. Every relationship I had within the industry was put on for one purpose and one purpose only.

All these relations seemed to work because I was respected and successful. At the end of the day, the only thing that mattered was my position on the rank and I was pretty high.

The crowd seemed to calm down at one point as the lights dimmed and focused on the main stage. The table I sat at was quite close to it, I had the perfect view of whatever was about to happen.

My left hand was under the table and on top of Celia's thigh. She didn't brush it off or asked me to remove it which only encouraged me more to slowly push her dress up higher. This was a risky game but one I have played many times before. As my chair inched closer to hers, I completely shut off the view from those who were behind us. They didn't need to see anyway.

The naughty girl Celia was, she had no underwear on which made it piss easy to slip my fingers between her thighs and nearer to her already pulsating pussy. Her heat swallowed up my finger, the slickness of her made it easy to run over her little clit that I loved teasing so much. As my head lifted, I caught her bottom lip between her teeth, she tried to manage her breathing and keep it as if nothing was happening under the table.

She grew wetter with each of my strokes and it made me hornier by the second. I needed to get out of that room with her so I could fuck her like she needed to be. So, essentially, that was what we did.

Before we completely disappeared, I saw Miss Kensington on the stage, a mic in her hand as she was deep into her sob story in order to sell the event.

"Mhmm," Celia moaned in my ear as I pushed her up against the wall in the toilets for disabled people. No one usually came in these ones therefore it was less likely we would get caught. The lock closed the door on us and we gained much more privacy. "Fuck me."

"You know I will, baby girl," I whispered as my fingers quickly unbuttoned my trousers then grabbed the condom out of the inside pocket of my blazer. I was way too hard at that point, Celia's hands were all over my cock, her lips on my neck with her tits pressed against me. Once the protection was on me, I peeled up her dress and grabbed her thigh.

"Daddy," her weird daddy kink always made me wonder how it came about but I never said anything. It didn't bother me much, not when we were in this situation anyway. "Let me have your pretty cock, daddy, please."

"Is that what my baby girl wants, hm?" I murmured in a low tone, my dick in my hand as I rubbed myself against her soaking slit. She felt hot the more I pushed myself into her, the moans that escaped her lips died down as I pushed my fingers in her mouth. "Do you want my cock, you little slut?"

"Yes... yes. My god, please," she whined when I pulled out and then slammed right back into her.

From then on, the pace was fast and purposeful. I needed to cum. So bad. My cock was rock hard and needy for a warm hole like hers. Images of my cum on her stomach, on her face, on her ass, on her red, teased pussy were the ones that sent me over the edge.

I filled up the condom easily and quickly. I pulled out as I slipped it off and tied it around the top. Thankfully, there was a bin there where I chucked it then grabbed a handful of toilet paper and gave it to Celia. While she cleaned herself up, I got myself together as well. Only then did I realise there was a mirror which would have been a great prop for before.

Fucking in front of a mirror was something I had yet to do with someone.

"How was that, Miss?" I questioned with a smirk as I gawked at her as she fixed her dress.

"Satisfactory, Sir," she commented.

"Very well," I nodded smugly and opened the door for her.

The rest of the event went alright. We got back from our adventures just as the first winner of the bidding was announced and then a second and final round was announced. I usually put down quite a big amount of money at these things, I was gutted I couldn't flex on these beginners before.

The starting point was ten thousand pounds. Then it went up a thousand more each time. The number was around eighteen thousand when I decided to raise the placard on the table that was set down for me.

"Twenty-seven," the man who called out the numbers said mine.

"Fifty thousand," I said easily. If I would have kept it going up by a thousand, we would have been there all night.

"Fifty thousand from number twenty-seven," he repeated. "Once... twice... and it is gone. The winner of this bid is number twenty-seven with fifty thousand pounds."

The room erupted in a round of applause and I smiled at the people around us. It wasn't that big of a deal for me, I did nice things all the time. With the money I had, it was only right.

Again, the brown eyes that belonged to my biggest competition, locked with mine for a short second. A smirk and nod from my end were the only form of interaction between us for the rest of the night.

• • •

a.n.
i'm fucking nervous about this ok i wasn't even meant to update until i've written at least 10 chapters but here i am, 2 short ..

PLS give me feedback, i live off of that shit and like yous don't even know how much it actually helps unless you write yourself lmao

ok that's enough of me begging . oh i reckon i'm gonna update every sunday cos like i need time to write yano ok cheers thanks bye love u xx (but only if u vote and comment)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

255K 6.4K 37
"I am not one to flirt with other woman considering my situation," he murmurs, twisting his ring on his finger. My heart stops at the sight of his we...
8K 356 9
𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮. After losing her mother, Dorothea Dixon decides it's time...
726K 18.3K 41
Christy Jackson, a girl in desperate need for a job, living with her best friend and mooching off her brothers money, finally realizing that she need...
1.7K 162 21
🚫This is not one of those cliche stories you see everyday where the Male lead is the overbearing CEO, it's the Female lead who takes power.🚫 Amelia...