New Stars- Adriennette story

By fangirling15051

Adrien is frustrated by the dating rumors going around. People are assuming that he is playing with Chloe and... More

Frustration
Confusion
Ghost of You
Understanding
Boys
Grown Up
OMG
I don't like her
Just friends, revising..
I KISSED HER
test, lunch, changing rooms
Competing with a cocky Adrien Agreste
Art and Hunger
Chat Noir visits a popular Marinette
season 3 english dub
good news leads to sad times
Boys don't cry.
Adrien's realisation
Photographs
The flirting begins
Marinette's first photoshoot
New beginnings
realisation and good stuff
Things get sour
The first almost-kiss
The Mayor's Announcement
Initial reactions
Plagg tries.. But doesn't succeed
Another awkward almost kiss
AN- BOOK 2
THE OTHER LINK WASN'T WORKING
2023 update

Damn.. Just damnn

6.8K 199 280
By fangirling15051

ADRIEN'S POV

I stare at the picture on my screen, then swipe another few times.

Why was i not following this girl earlier?

As i log in to my Chat Noir account, i find her page and scroll through the comments of the post, that was taken about 3 minutes ago. There are already 10 thousand likes, and the comments infuriate me.

Boys posting comments about her figure, eggplant emojis and dirty comments. I see nathaniel commenting 'Damn..Just damnn'

I have no better way of putting it.

MARINETTE POV

Alya is sat opposite me as we are revising geography, revising being having books opened but gossiping instead.

Completely randomly, Alya shrieks.

'OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! CHAT NOIR COMMENTED ON YOUR POST!!!!!!' as she keeps repeating this, i check my instagram to see if this is true, and amongst the randomers comments, there it is.

CHATNOIR- @ladybug she likes me better than you!

I quickly switch accounts and reply, being careful that Alya doesn't see my screen, which she doesnt as she is spamming Nino's phone to tell him the 'news'.

LADYBUG- @chatnoir she wears it better than you

A reply pings back straight away before a ton from fans.

CHATNOIR- @ladybug i'd be offended, but this is really the cat's miow!

LADYBUG- @chatnoir sure is clawsome

CHATNOIR- @ladybug the best day of my life. A cute girl dresses like a more clawsome version of                           me, and you make a cat pun.  

LADYBUG- @chatnoir get used to it kitty

I switch to my main account as my post blows up whilst people go crazy on Alya's livestream about ladybug and chat noir comments on my post.

if only they knew.

As i scroll through the notifications, my jaw drops. 

Adrienagreste is following you.

Oh. My. God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 434 37
Ladybug struggles with thoughts that she caused an alternate reality in which Chat Noir became Chat Blanc. The weight of her responsibility as Ladybu...
233K 4.8K 33
[UNDER EDITING]Marinette and Adrien take on Hawkmoth in the final battle, overcoming challenges Ladybug never thought she'd face again... including C...
91.2K 3.6K 30
A Miraculous Tale Book 1 Miraculous Ladybug AU Fanfiction ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Marinette and Adrien are Ladybug and Chat Noir. They a...
61.1K 1.1K 59
Ladybug is in love with Adrien but her new found love for Chat Noir has caused her to avoid him. Chat Noir's Love for Ladybug begins to fade as he re...