Abhigya Got my soulmate 2 (CO...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. w... More

Intro๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Life style of destined people
Meeting of soulmates
Love makes a person mad
Is it Love??
Meeting with you again...
Became friends
Dreams are broken off
All for good.
Unexpected happenings
A twist comes from a twist
I hate you
What's happening?
My first proposal from My soulmate
Why did you came late...
SWEET HAPPENINGS
Power Of Love

Is it my dream or real

854 105 28
By magthaline

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments...
Please do continue your support..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Now the story begins,

After breakfast ,Ram's family and Abhi sat in the hall and discussing about Abhigya's marriage preparations..
There Abhi...

Abhi: one request, will you people accept for this.. I don't know how to ask..

Ram: come on beta, it's your home, you can ask freely...
Whatever it is...

Abhi: today is my sister's engagement...

Ram, Priya and everyone: congratulations Abhi.. we have to go.. it's our family function...

Pragya's face falls...

Abhi: one minute, she's gonna marry Purab... (With fear in his eyes).. Bulbul has none except me.. and I want to go there...

Neil: yeah.. you should go.. it's your sister's engagement..
We will also accompany us.. no problem.. right dad..

Ram: yeah.. he is right.. we all with come you.. you no need to go alone when you have this big family Abhi.. my friend didn't even tell me anything.. I won't leave him for sure ..(smiles)

Abhi: Pragya, will you come with me, please??

Pragya has no other way as he asked before everyone... She nodded her head as yes with a smile... Abhi couldn't believe whether it's a dream or real...

After sometime,
Pragya gestured Abhi to come by her side... He understood that she's gonna scold him... Abhi excused himself that he is going to home... Pragya followed him to the garden...

Pragya: what are you thinking in your mind?? You...how could..

Abhi. One minute, first let me speak then you can scold me...

Do you want to become a failure before Bulbul and Purab.. then ok..

Pragya: do you know whom you are speaking to... I am Pragya Arora...

Abhi: haan, the great famous designer of London..

But she is not ready to accept the reality... She is trying to run away from that...
Am I right , Pragya??

Pragya: Shut up... From where did you get this much guts... I won't come, that's final...

Abhi: but you told before everyone.. your family will feel bad then...

Please for God sake, just act as if you are happy with me..

Don't make dad and mom feel bad, they are already worried about your future...

Pragya: they are mine.. not yours.. don't call them mom and dad...

Abhi: they give me permission, I can't disobey them.. sorry...

Pragya: you.. idiot...

Abhi: yeah.. one minute, I forgot.. wear saree for the function... You will look goo..
What I mean to say is, it's a family function, if you wear any modern dresses, dadi will give lecture to you... It's your wish, I won't compel you..

Pragya: ok ok.. I will wear saree.. tell me, which colour is not at all favourite for Bulbul...

Abhi in mind: sometimes I feel that you are so childish...

Abhi: red colour... You will look.. what I meant to say is.. Bulbul hates red colour...

Pragya: then I will wear that.. (twisting her lips)

Abhi silently laughed as he told his favourite colour by befooling her... Pragya started to leave...

Abhi: one minute Pragya, I want to tell you something.. chudi and sarees suits you well.. Try to avoid modern... Sorry I just told what I had felt, your family will be so happy if you wear..

Pragya: just shut up.. I know what I am doing.. and for your kind info, you just know my family just for few days... Don't judge them.. they gave me enough freedom... I will dress what I like... I don't need your suggestion... You can go Now...

Abhi got upset..

Abhi: I am sorry.. ok.. I will go..

Pragya didn't know why but she felt bad seeing his upset face...

Pragya: Abhi... Come in the evening... We will go together.. I want to blacken the face of Bulbul...

Abhi got angered ,

Abhi: Pragya,she is my sister today is her engagement... Please don't make her sad there.. I want her to be happy .. I beg of you..

Pragya: I won't do anything wrong to hurt her... I just.. ok.. but please don't be like this...

Abhi:I couldn't understand

Pragya: you are behaving as if you ... What I mean is.. Don't be so polite.. to everyone.. be bold , I won't like people like you.. who's requesting, asking sorrys so much.. then that word, beg of you.. don't use these words...
I hate this kind of behaviour..

Abhi; excuse me... There is no need for me to behave as you like.. I will be polite, I will fight sometimes ... I don't need your suggestion(with a winking smile) I know what I am doing...

Pragya got embarrassed..

Pragya: do whatever you want.. I don't want my Name to get spoiled because of you, that's why I told you.. is your wish.. ok, bye...

Abhi: bye baby... (Hugged her)

Pragya got shocked,..she tries to push him, but stopped when he told her in her ear that her family is watching..

Abhi started his car waving hands at her.. with no way like a typical wife, she waved hands at him with a smile.. he wanted to freeze that moment... His Pragya with cute chudi... Waving hands at him with her cute smile... He left from there...

Evening came, All are getting ready in Pragya's mansion... Abhi didn't know what to wear... He then wore a black sherwani with red border... Looked stunning.. he came to Pragya's mansion there... He called her and she came out holding her saree in irritation... Abhi can't take off his eyes seeing her.. he got a smile without knowledge...

Pragya: don't look at me, like that... Am I looking like a cartoon to you...

Abhi: sorry.. but honestly you look so beautiful...

Pragya: (giving her pride smile) I know I am always like that... Bulbul will get upset seeing myself more beautiful than her, right!!

Abhi: it's her day... Everyone will look at her, not at you.. and after all she will stand with her love, then why could she pay attention to you... She won't even mind you, I think..

Pragya got tears: just shut up.. I don't want to be a failure before her, that's what I said... I don't care about your sissy's opinion... I will come in my car, you go...

She may succeeded in her love, that's it.. but I am Pragya, I succeeded in my career, studies and everything... But I failed in.. (tears started to flow)

Abhi felt bad... Then ..

Abhi: Pragya, do you know what... This red colour suits you well... And these tears didn't suit you.. (wiping her tears without spoiling her eye lash) Now you are fine... Shall we take a selfie... Then i will post it ,Bulbul will get irritated... What say.. (with a smile)

Pragya smiled at him..

Abhi: say cheese...

Pragya holds his hands and stood beside him for a photo like a wife...

Abhi: shall we go now?? Pragya..

Pragya: ok..

Abhi saw her sad face, he didn't know how to cheer her... They started the car.. Pragya sat in front next to Abhi.. and Abhi is driving the car..

Abhi: Your mom, dad , brothers and your bhabhi... Are they all went...??

Pragya: yeah...(seeing outside)

Abhi: Pragya,... I purchased gifts for the couple, we will give together ... Is it ok..

Pragya: Mm (seeing outside)

Abhi: Pragya... I wanna say something to you..

No response from her...

Abhi: Pragya (little louder)

Pragya: yeah...

Abhi : what do you like.. what I mean is.. which colour.. and sports... Then dishes... Then ice cream flavour...

Pragya looked at him with irritation..

Pragya:what are you going to do knowing these things .. Go fast..

Abhi: what I thought is... If I know about you better... Then you won't get irritated at me often... You will not get upset.. that's why... Sorr.... No sorry... But ...forgi... I don't know what to...

Pragya : (looked at him with different eyes, seeing his care for her, with a smile) my favourite colour is blue,.. then i love chocolate flavour.. then I love to play basketball... Then I love to eat non-veg...

Hearing non-veg, Abhi's face falls.. as he is a pure vegetarian...

Pragya: tell me about yourself... Abhi...

Abhi: there is nothing much to say... My favourite colour is red... Then I love butter scotch.. I love to play football.. then I like to eat veg.. sorry non-veg...

Pragya; one minute, your favourite colour is red... Bulbul hates it.. right!!(with doubt)

Abhi; who says,she too likes red colour... (With a smile)

His smile disappeared in seconds to horror...
He looked at Pragya who is glaring at him nothing less than a ghost...with rage in her eyes...

Abhi didn't know what to say further as he blurted out... He looked at her with a sorry look... Pragya grits her teeth and turned her face away....

Pragya: go fast... For God sake, I am getting irritated please...

Abhi: ok you cool... We will reach in 5 minutes (with little bit of fear)

Pragya kept quiet,she doesn't want to argue with him again...

They reached there... Pragya came out of the car and press surrounded her and Abhi... Pragya holds Abhi's hands with a smile... Press people took their pictures... Without answering them, she went inside along with Abhi... There Pragya entered and saw her Neil uncle and her dad talking happily like before.. same with her Ragini aunt and her mom.. Neil and Rishi is talking with Purab as if nothing has happened... And Madhu and dadi is talking to Bulbul... She is somewhat happy seeing her family happy but in the corner of her heart, she felt a pain seeing Purab happily looking at Bulbul with love... When she is in her triad of thoughts, she was stopped by Abhi who gestures her to smile.. with a smile... She gave a forced smile in return..

Then Abhi and Pragya moved towards Purab and Bulbul with gifts carried by the maid behind... Abhi hugged Purab and congratulated him and looked at Bulbul with tears but she gave a simple smile to him and she didn't give any attention to him... Pragya saw Abhi's tears, she knows how much Abhi loves his sister but she didn't know why they are behaving as if they had a great fight..

She congratulated Purab by shaking hands and smiled at Bulbul with no way... But Bulbul turned her face as if she didn't see Pragya and Abhi at all.. Pragya got angered , she grits her teeth silently...

After engagement is over everyone started leaving, Pragya's family and Purab's family, Bulbul and Abhi, all are started taking dinner together.. happily chatting and teasing each other... Pragya too started taking with Purab as a friend like before.. but the only one kept silent all through the while Is Bulbul...

Purab: Thank you so much bhai... You came with bhabhi as I wished... I am so happy to see you both together...

Abhi: Thanks Purab (with tears) take care of Bulbul.. you will... I know... But as a brother I am saying this... Don't mistake me..

Purab: come on Abhi bhai, you know what.. you are thinking less about your sister... She can sell this whole world by her words itself.. anyways sure.. she is my responsibility.. I will take care of her... You don't worry.. bhai..

Abhi: Thanks Purab... Ammu (Bulbul's nick name) how are you?? Do you remember me.. I am Abhi.. your brother.. (with tears).. after marriage, you will forget me completely, right!! Ammu...

Abhi holds his tears , Bulbul got tears but she didn't show up... That time Pragya...

Pragya: Hello Ms.Bulbul ,he is talking with you... Won't you respond.. is your ear gone dea.. (stopped by Abhi, closed her mouth)

Abhi: Please Pragya, be keep quiet.. I am talking with my sister..

Pragya; do whatever you want.. I won't mind at all..

Abhi: Bulbul.. I am sorry for my behaviour that day... Please throw away your anger.. Day after tomorrow you gonna get married.. then you won't longer be my sister but wife to Purab... Then you will forget..

Purab: No..no.. not like that.. she will be your sister as well as my wife forever..

Abhi: Purab .. yeah but...

Pragya: you stopped me but you are not stopping Purab.. you please keep quiet for sometime.. just keep quiet..

Before he opens his mouth, she cuts him off.

Pragya: ok I will tell.. what he tries to say.. Ms.Bulbul and soon to be Mrs.Purab..
You may be a wife or a mom in your future but the relationship you share with your brother can't be shared with anyone.. he has raised you as mom and dad..

how could you behave like this after you grown up.. you are not paying any heeds to his words... What are you thinking in your mind.. as if you jumped from Mars.. then yeah... We too jumped from Mars.. (Abhi tries to stop her but no use)

I knew, As a brother, he did everything to you... But you didn't even given any respect to him.. if someone else in his position, they will leave you just like that.. but he is standing before you though he knows you won't give any respect to him.. that's your brother..

Do you want to stand here after these things ? Abhi.. as a brother, you can stand but I can't see you bowing before this fool.. let's go.. (pulled his hands and started moving along with him...)

Abhi got shocked as well as happy seeing his Pragya's support for him.. he felt like it's his dream but the truth is yeah, it's real.. Bulbul felt bad for her behaviour... Purab felt happy for Pragya at the same time he advised his Bulbul to solve the issues with her brother.. Pragya's family got happy seeing Pragya's love for Abhi... But they felt bad for Bulbul too ..
Everyone kept silent as they know Pragya had point..in her words..

Abhi and Pragya started moving in the car...

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you so much for reading friends!! Please do vote if you like this story line.. eagerly waiting for your votes and comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 3.6K 43
She is a simple girl with huge happiness of being herself...ever since she realised that she is in love with her abhi he has become her first priorit...
19.4K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...
47.8K 3.9K 33
Abhi is a short temper.. Pragya is a cute ,innocent girl.. Their frienship starts from school and college , then turns into love with the time passes...
20.6K 1.8K 16
He is a broken soul. She is the solution for all his problems and sufferings. Will he realise it and accept her?