Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

Galing kay UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•thirty one•

17K 810 597
Galing kay UrMyHopee

Weeks.

It's been weeks since Jungkook left.

Weeks since you saw him.

Weeks since you gave him your last kiss.

And yet those weeks feel like years. The days drag on into an never ending abyss of yearning. Every day was a normal day except you couldn't except that anything about it was normal. You didn't want your days to be like this.

Where you would wake up everyday, fake smiles, fake happiness and then go home to absolutely nothing. Continuous thoughts of all the ways you could've told him that you still love him have been playing in your mind over and over.

But then you remind yourself of the consequences. Even if you still love him and he still loves you, there's no way you could make it work.

It just wasn't meant to be.

And that takes you back to your past again. Everything would be so different if you had just stayed. Heck, you probably would've been married by now.

An official Jeon Y/N. Or Mrs. Jeon. Jeon Jungkook's wife. Jeon Jungkook's partner. Jeon Jungkook's-

"Uh, Y/N?"

"Hm?"

You silently shift your head to your manager with an oblivious look. The rest of the people sitting along the table continue to stare at you. Their soulless yet frustrated eyes boring into the back of your head. The atmosphere is still, the only audible noise is your stiff gulp.

"Y/N, are you happy to be on Jimmy Fallon next week or not?"

Bob's voice snaps your attention. "Did you say Jimin?"

A laugh sounds from the other end of the table, a few staff snicker at your dumb question.

Bob's forehead creases as his eyebrows furrow a questioning look. "Jimin? What? No, I said Jimmy. Jimmy Fallon."

"Oh, Jimmy!" you laugh sheepishly and glance at the rest of the staff rolling their eyes at you. "Yeah, yeah. Of course. That's fine."

Your manager nods, still unsure you knew what he was asking. He flicks through a couple pieces of paper and scratches his chin. "Alright, well that's all for now. Next meeting is in two days. We need to discuss Y/N's next single soon."

Everyone lets out a tired sigh and hurriedly lift themselves from their uncomfortable chairs. The glass windowed room erupts in conversation as they escape one by one. You dejectedly lift yourself out of your chair and follow the people outside. Insulting lines grab your attention here and there.

"That was such a long meeting for nothing."

"Tell me about it, can't believe we had to just sit there and listen while she daydreamed about her long lost Korean babies."

A snicker follows. "So true, she literally just sits there looking all pretty and we have to do all the work."

You sigh while you soundlessly walk behind the group of gossiping staff, too tired to get heated up. It wasn't like you hadn't heard all those things before.

But Big Hit staff were never like this.

"Oh just shut up already!" you angrily mutter to yourself.

It was going to take a hell of a long time for you to forget.

.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook's eyes follow the sudden voice breaking him away from his trail of thoughts.

Bang PD nim waits patiently for an answer crossing his arms against his chest. The rest of the room does the same.

Hoseok shifts uncomfortably giving his younger member a troubled look.

"I said you guys are going to appear on Knowing Bros next week, do you have any problems with that?"

His boss repeats himself bluntly.

"Knowing Bros? Sure."

Jungkook fakes a smile and nods eagerly. A few seconds of silence pass by before another staff clears their throat and carries on the discussion of their schedule.

Jungkook's smile falters when Bang PD nim finally looks away.

"Anymore questions?" the staff member says, gathering his papers. The room stays quiet and Jungkook's burning question fires up within him.

When are we going back to America?

"No? Okay, meeting's finished."

The maknae throws his head back into the chair and closes his eyes, thoughts of you consuming his head repetitively like they were before.

"Hey."

The gentle voice of his hyung causes his eyelids to flicker open. Hoseok's heartwarming smile and sympathetic eyes look down as he stands over his friend.

"You alright? You've been a little distracted lately."

Jungkook nods admittedly. "I'm fine. It's nothing really, just-"

"Her?" Hoseok asks knowingly.

"Yeah." Jungkook gives a weak smile.

He assures him "It's okay. Things like this aren't always your fault. You tried."

But did I?

"I guess." Jungkook replies "I guess, I just need time. I'll get over it."

Hoseok pats his shoulder, knowing Jungkook's words were easier said then done.

While the rest of the members and staff leave, he stays seated. His unmoving body rests on the piece of furniture while he stares blankly at the ceiling above him.

There has to be some reason for us to see each other again, right?

What if you did a concert in Korea? Or he can ask to add more dates to their American tour?

Two continents.

Two people.

One impossible love story.

.

After an hour you're finally able to escape the prison of hairstylists constantly pulling at your hair and dabbing make up onto your face. You practically fall out of your chair as you avidly try to get up before someone else finds something wrong with your appearance and chains you down again.

Rubbing your forehead, you moan to yourself as you walk out of the room. Your headache has been killing you all day.

"Wait, Y/N!"

Your sweet assistant, Kaycee, calls after you. You pause in your footsteps, waiting for her to catch up. Her legs run after you, a loving smile plastered on her face. You return the same gesture.

She was one of the few who were fairly nice to you so any smile you gave to her was genuine.

"Bob told me to tell you got dance practice at eight tonight after your interview."

"Eight?" a groan escapes your exhausted body. "I'm too tired, can't we do it tomorrow?"

"Uh." Kaycee replies, unconfidently. "I don't think so. You always have practices though, what's the problem?"

A sigh blows out your mouth. "Nothing. I've just been really exhausted lately." You wave her off and turn around, continuing to make your way down the hall.

"Wait, where are you going? Interview starts in a few minutes." your assistant asks.

"I need to pee." you mumble, loud enough for her to hear as your feet carry you further away.

"Pee? You peed an hour ago!"

Kaycee's nagging is cut off by the slam of a toilet room door.

Desperate, you quickly use one of the toilets. As you wash your hands your own reflection glares back at you. Goosebumps creep along your skin as two demeaning orbs shoot daggers. Even with layers of heavy make up it was still obvious of how tired you were. The dark circles under your dead eyes prove as evidence of lack of sleep along with your pale and dull skin.

You let out a deep sigh.

I seriously need to sort my shit out.

You felt so out of it lately. Maybe you needed to see a therapist or a doctor?

Therapist? Ew, what's wrong with you?

As your mental conversation with yourself continues an uneasy feeling creeps along your throat.

All of a sudden your stomach contracts so violently that you barely reach the toilet bowl in time. Sinking to your knees, chunks of food covered in the creamy chyme from your stomach propel down, they splatter onto the seat and the floor. Trying to recover you heave again, once more decorating the floor around you. Your muscles stay unmoving as the drench fills the room. Your throat feels sore from the stomach acid that was layering it and your mouth tastes of vomit.

You barely hear Kaycee running into the bathroom. She stands at a distance for a few seconds, horrified at the sight of the mess you made.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N! What happened?!" she exclaims. She rushes forwards, careful not to step in your mess. "I told you not to eat those burritos from that sketchy restaurant."

You groan a sarcastic mark at her but she fails to hear it.

"Okay, just wait here. I'm going to go get you some water and then call a doctor."

You groan again at the mention of doctor. "I'm fine." you shakily say.

Her heels click against the toilet's tiles as she rushes out, leaving you crumpled on the floor. The stomach-acid stench of vomit fills your nostrils. You survey the mess with watery eyes and your stomach dry-heaves again.

.

The male doctor flashes a bright light, you strain to keep your eyes wide open as he directs the beam.

"Now please open your mouth." he order, politely but with a blank face.

"What are you a dentist?" you snap.

This guy was taking ages with your check up and you continued to convince yourself that you didn't even need it. You had already told him what had happened and that you were fine now but he persisted a proper inspection.

All you were thinking about constantly was your soft sweet bed calling for you.

The doctor stays expressionless as he patiently waits for you to obey him. You roll your eyes and open your mouth. As he leans in and inspects, you try your best not to breathe on him knowing that the vomit smell was probably still fresh.

He retreats his miniature torch and leans back into a normal stance. Silence falls across the dressing room as Bob and Kaycee stand worriedly beside you. Kaycee bites at her nails while Bob rocks back and forth on his heels, both of them refuse to stop looking.

You avoid their uncomfortable gaze and shift on your stool.

The doctor clicks his pen, scribbles down on his clipboard a couple of things you can't read and then finally looks up again. He pushes up the bridge of his glasses as he clears his throat.

"I would like to have word with Ms. Y/N alone please." he finally says. His voice as emotionless as his face.

"Not a problem." Bob replies with a weak toothy smile. He nudges Kaycee and she hesitantly follows him out of the room before giving you a comforting smile as well.

The door clicking signals safety and the doctor turns to you, staring intently. "So Y/N, have you been getting a lot of sleep lately?"

"Not really, no." you simply answer.

"Do you think it's due to stress of your career perhaps?"

You snort humorlessly "I guess you could say that, yeah."

The doctor nods and scribble a few notes.

"I'm sorry but can I at least know your name?"

He looks up and gives you an unexpected gentle smile. "Right, sorry. My name is Lee Jong Suk. Just call me Dr. Lee."

"Dr. Lee." you repeat "Got it."

With a flip of his paper he continues his questions. "Have you been eating well?"

"Yeah. I always do."

His eyes narrow down into yours. "More than usual?"

You shrug. "I guess, yeah."

Dr. Lee's head slowly nods as he continues to stare at you while he thinks. You uncomfortably glance away and then back at him.

You think about telling him briefly about Jungkook. Maybe that way Dr. Lee would leave you alone and start to understand the situation more. Sleep definitely wasn't the easiest since you spent most nights restlessly thinking about him. You had been burying most of your emotions with bowls of chocolate ice cream and burritos.

"Dr. Lee, I thi-"

He cuts you off a immediately with another flying question. "When was the last time you had your period?"

Your eyebrows furrow. "Period? I don't know. Like last month but-"

You stop your words. Your brain finally processes everything and it hits you like ton of bricks.

"Ms. Y/N." Dr. Lee announces. "There's high chance that the explanation for all of these symptoms is that....."

No, no way

".......you're pregnant."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Whoopsie daisies

I guess they really are meant to be.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.8K 199 31
ENEMIES TO LOVERS Homeless, frightened, and famished, you embarked on this harrowing journey to grasp the elusive taste of freedom. Through the labyr...
3.2M 150K 35
"Why can't you just admit that you like me?" you piped, grinning evilly. "Because I don't," Jungkook snapped, jaw clenching, "and I never will." - Yo...
1M 43.1K 30
HIT #2 IN FANFICTION 🏃🏻‍♀️ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪...
37.5K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...