Forced to marry my bully

By I_lUV_NASH_GRIER

More

Forced to marry my bully (A hayes grier fan fic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Austhor's Note!
Author's note!
Chapter 6
Writers block!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
You thought
Chapter 12
Thoughts
New Story

Chapter 5

9.9K 260 28
By I_lUV_NASH_GRIER

*Alyssa POV*

The guys stayed over until about 3 pm when they decided to leave. "Bye!!" I say closing the door behind them. "Uhh finally I can sleep." I say. "Alyssa, will you watch Frozen with me?" Skylynn asks. "Sure." I say. We walk over to the living room and start the movie. I fall asleep before the movie even starts.

--------------------------------------------------

I feel someone lightly tap my shoulder and I slowly open my eyes. I look up and see Hayes hovering over me. "You sleep for a long time!" He says laughing. "Whatever. Now what do you need." I say getting up. "Well Nash came by to pick up Sky because she's spending the night at his place. And I have football practice so I gotta leave." He says. "So I'm gonna be here all alone??" I complain. "I'm sorry. But I'll be back soon." He says hugging me. "Ok bye." I say. He kisses my check and then walks out the door. Since I have nothing to do I decide to bake something. I grab one of the cookbooks my mom gave me and sit on the couch with it. I look through the book but there's nothing good in it. "Ugh!!! I just want food!!" I say to myself. I get up and walk to the kitchen I start to grab an apple but someone knocks on the door. I open the door and see Hayes' best friend, Tyler, standing there. Tyler is one of the few people that didn't bully me and once he actually stood up to Hayes for me. "Umm....Hi?" I say more as a question. "Hey, Hayes borrowed my math book one day and I was wondering if I could get it back?" He said. "Oh yea sure! I think I saw it up in our room!" I say motioning him to follow me. We go upstairs into mine and Hayes' room and I start looking through Hayes' stuff. "So you two are really getting married?" Tyler asks. "Yup..." I say awkwardly. After a couple minutes of searching I find the book. "Found it!" I say. I turn around and am face to face with Tyler. He's probably only about 1 inch away from me. I take a step back and hit the wall.

Dang it, I can't get away.

"Alyssa you deserve so much better than Hayes! Alyssa I'm in love with you!" Tyler says stepping closer to me.  "I-I love Hayes!" I say nerviously. Before I can say anything else his lips crash onto mine. I quickly shove him off of me and begin to say something but am cut off by a familiar voice.  "Tyler leave now! And I never want to see your face again!" The voice says. I turn towards where I heard the voice and there's Hayes standing in the doorway watching us. Tyler winks at me and then walks out of the room smirking at Hayes.

"Hayes let me explain!" I say. "Alyssa! I saw you two kiss!" He yells. "He kissed m-" Hayes cuts me off. "Alyssa, I thought that you really loved me back. But I guess I was wrong." Hayes says shaking his head. I try holding back the tears but fail. Without saying another word Hayes walks out of the room. I sit down on the bed crying. I grab my phone off of the table and call Nash. After a couple of rings he picks up.

* N= Nash, A= Alyssa*

N= Hey Alyssa! What's up!?

A=  Nothing much, I just wanted to know how long you were keeping Skylynn?

N= Just tonight. What's wrong? I can tell your crying.

A= Meet me at the park and we'll talk about it.

N= Ok see you there bye.

A= Bye

I put on a little bit of make up to try and cover up the fact that I'v been crying. Once I finish my make up I put my hair in a high ponytail, grab my phone and go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and Hayes is sitting at the table on his phone. I walk over to the counter where my purse is and I can see Hayes stairing at me. I grab some money out of my purse just in case Sky wants ice cream. I grab my phone and money and walk out the door with out saying a word. I can't believe he won't even listen to me!! Ugh he's so stubborn!!!!

The park is down the street from my house so I just walk. When I get to the park I see no sign of Nash and Skylynn so I walk over to the swings. I go onto twitter and I have over 2,000 followers. "Alyssa!!!" I hear Skylynn's little voice say. "Sky!!" I say jumping up from the swing. "Sky why don't you go play for a little bit." Nash says. "Ok!" She says skipping away. "So what's going on?" Nash asks sitting on the swing next to me. "Hayes. He's so stubborn!" I say. "Why do you say that? What did he do?" He asks. "Well Cameron came by today to get his math book that Hayes borrowed. So we went up to our room so that I could look for it and when I found it I turned around and Cameron was just inches from me and before I knew it he was kissing me. I pushed him away but it was too late, Hayes saw and he won't let me explain that Cameron kissed me." I say with tears in my eyes. He pulls me into a hug and I start crying into his chest. "Shhhh It's going to be ok." Nashs says rubbing my back. "Are relationships always this hard?" I ask looking up at him. He laughs a little. "Yea. But fighting only shows how much you love each other. Because if you two truly love each other than you would go through anything for each other." Nash says. "I hope that's how it's going to be with Hayes." I say. "Trust me, it will." He says standing up. "I think I'll take Sky another night so you won't be alone." Nashs says. "Ok." I say. We walk over to Sky who's playing on the slide. "Ok Sky, your going with Alyssa and I'll take you some other day!" Nash says. "Ok bye Nashy!!!" Skylynn says kissing Nash's check. "Bye Nash. Thanks for helping me." I say hugging him. "Anytime." He says. "Ok Sky let's go!" I say taking Sky's hand. We start walking home and out of no where Sky starts running. "Hurry!! I want to see Hayes!!!" She says pulling my hand. "You just saw him a few hours ago!" I say. "But I need to have a talk with him! Because of what he did." She says. "Skylynn, were you listening to our conversation?" I ask. "I-I'm sorry." She says. "I'm not mad. Now let's go home!" I say picking her up. We start to run home but it starts raining. "Come on Sky let's hurry!" I say grabbing her hand. We continue running until we finally make it home. We walk inside and I see no sign of Hayes! Yay!!! "Ok Sky stay right here and I'll go get you a towel." I say. I walk upstairs to Sky's bathroom and grab her princess towel. I run downstairs and Sky's not standing there. "Sky!" I yell. No answer. "Skylynn!!! Where are you??" I yell again. Still no answer. "Calm down! She's right here!" Hayes yells walking out of the kitchen with Sky following. I ignore him and turn to Skylynn. "Come on let's get you dried off and changed." I say taking her upstairs. We walk into the bathroom and I take the towel and start drying her off. "Ok go change into your pj's and then we're going to bake something!" I say walking out of her room. I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen to find a recipe. I find a recipe for Chocolate cupcakes so I start to get all the stuff we need out. "Ok!!! I'm ready!!" Sky says coming up behind me. "Well I still need to get the stuff so why don't you go watch tv with Hayes." I say. "Ok!" She says skipping away. I grab the rest of the stuff and walk over to the counter. I start to call Skylynn but stop when I hear her and Hayes talking.

(H- Hayes, S-Sky)

S- Hayes, do you love Alyssa?

H- Yes, I do. But I guess she doesn't feel the same way.

S- Hayes!! She does love you!!!!!

H-  Then why did she kiss my best friend?

S- Why don't you listen to her if you want to know that? And stop being so stubborn.

Sometimes it scares me that Skylynn talks like she's a lot older than 9. A few seconds later Sky comes skipping in to the kitchen. "Ok Sky let's make some cupcakes!" I say. "Yay!!!" She squeals. "Ok can you hand me the flour?" I say looking at the recipe. "Alyssa?" Sky says from behind me. "Yes?" I say. I turn around and Sky throws some flour on my face. "Sky!! What was that for??" I say laughing. She shrugs her shoulders and laughs. I grab a handful of flour and sprinkle it all over her hair.  "My hair!!!" She says laughing. We each start grabbing handfuls of flour and throwing them at each other. Skylynn starts running around the kitchen yelling, "I'm the floor monster!!!!"

"Sky stop running around! Your making a huge mess!!" I yell. She finally stops running and yells, "Hayes come here!! I wanna show you something!" She grabs a handful of flour and hides it behind her back. "What do you want to show?" Hayes asks walking in. "This!!" She yells throwing the flour at his face. "Skylyn!!" He yells. Skylynn falls to the ground laughing and I try to contain my laughter but fail. Hayes grabs some flour and pours it on skylynn. I start laughing but then I notice the huge mess. "Guys, look at this huge mess!" I say laughing. They both stop fighting and look around the kitchen. "Skylynn why don't you go get cleaned up again and we'll clean this up." Hayes says standing up. "Ok!" Sky says happily skipping away. I grab the broom and start sweeping up all the flour on the floor while Hayes wipes off the counters. "Alyssa?" Hayes says. "What?" I ask. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a stubborn jerk and just assuming that you kissed Cameron." He says. "Just promise me that from now on you'll listen to me." I say turning towards him. "I promise." He says taking my hands. I don't even realize how close we are until his lips hit mine. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. The kiss lasts about 10 seconds and then we break apart. For a while we're quiet and we just look at each other. "Alyssa?" Skylynn says from behind us. We both turn around and Sky is standing at the stairs. "What is it sweetie?" I ask. "Can you come tuck me in?" She asks. "Yes." I say walking upstairs with her. She gets into her bed and I put her blanket over her. I kiss her forehead and turn of the light. "Goodnight." I whisper. I walk downstairs and Hayes is sitting on the couch on his phone. I start sweeping up the flour again until I feel someone wrap their arms around me. I turn around and see Hayes smiling. "Go to bed, I'll clean this up." He says. "No, it's fine. I can clean it." I say. "Nope. Your going to bed! I can tell your tired." He says. I open my mouth to protest but he picks me up bridal style. "Hayes put me down!!" I complain. "Shhh your gonna wake up Sky." He says walking into our room. He lays me down on the bed and walks back downstairs. I go into the bathroom to change into my pajama's and then I lay down and read The Fault In Our Stars. A few minutes later Hayes comes back in and lays down next to me. I put my book down and turn and face him.  He wraps his arms around me and I slowly drift off to sleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 21.7K 41
Sequel to My Older Brother [Nash Grier]
21.1K 690 54
3K 72 18
A Hayes Grier/Matthew Espinosa fan fiction