Chapter 4

~~~3 Days later (move in day)~~~     

*Hayes POV*

"Ok Hayes! I think that's the last of your stuff!" My mom says closing my suitcase. We put all of my stuff into my car and I run inside to say bye to my parents. "Oh and one more thing! We are going out of town for a month or 2 so can you and Alyssa keep Skylynn?" My dad ask. "Sure!" I say. My mom hands me 3 big bags with Sky's stuff. "See you in a few months! Oh and din't forget you need to start planning the wedding!!" My mom says as I get in my car. Our new house is in the neighborhood across from my parents and the house is huge. When I pull up to our new house I see Alyssa's car in the driveway. I honk my horn to get her and Sky outside and luckily they come running out. "Why do you have so much stuff??" Alyssa asks grabbing a suitcase. "Well Sky is staying with us for a few months so I had to bring some of her stuff." I say handing Sky 1 of her bags. We're able to get all of my stuff in the house in only one trip! "Ok Sky let's go to your room and put this stuff up!" Alyssa says grabbing 2 of Sky's bag. "Hey where's are room?" I ask. "Sky can you go show him? And I already unpacked most of my stuff." Alyssa says. We all go upstairs and Sky leads me into a huge room. "Wow!" I say putting my suitcases down. I turn around and Skylynn isn't there. She must have gone to put her stuff up. I start unpacking my bags and before I know it I'm almost done. "Need some help?" I hear Alyssa say. I turn around and she's standing in the doorway. "I'm almost done but sure." I say. She walks over to my suitcase and starts helping me hang close up in the closet. After about 10 minutes we finish. "Uh finally finished!" Alyssa says laying down. 'Well now we can just relax the rest of the day." I say laying next to her. "Hayesssss!!!!!!!!! Alyssaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Skylynn yells. We quickly run downstairs to see whats wrong. "Are you ok Sky?" Alyssa asks. "Yes! The guys are here!" Skylynn says. We turn towards the door and see Nash, Cam, Carter, Matt, Jack J, Jack G, and Shawn standing there. "How did you guys get in??" Alyssa asks as she hugs them. "Welllllll Matt knows how to pick a lock!" Cam says pointing to Matt. We all laugh at him and then sit in the living room. "So Alyssa I heard your getting married!!" Jack G. says. "Yea I'm being forced to marry this idiot!" Alyssa says pointing to me. "Hey that idiot has ears! And feelings!" I say. "I kiding! I love you." Alyssa says kissing my check. "Please don't start making out!" Jack J. yells. We all laugh and I put my arm around Alyssa's waist and pull her close.