Waking Up in 18th Century [BX...

By UnKnown_Ray

They said that one's life fortune or misfortune had a connection on what you've done in your past life. If yo... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1: Present Time
CHAPTER 2: Present Time
CHAPTER 3: Present Time
CHAPTER 4: Future Meets Past
CHAPTER 5: Future Meets Past
CHAPTER 6: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 7: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 8: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 9: Friend & Foe
CHAPTER 10: Friend & Foe
CHAPTER 11: Lotus Villa
CHAPTER 12: The Lotus Gift
CHAPTER 13: Coming Prepared
CHAPTER 14: Intruder
CHAPTER 15: Only Hope
CHAPTER 16: Only Hope
CHAPTER 17: Aftermath
CHAPTER 18: Behind the Waterfalls
CHAPTER 19: Feisty Consort
CHAPTER 20: Feisty Consort
CHAPTER 21: White Rose Palace
CHAPTER 22: White Rose Palace
CHAPTER 23: Beautiful Seller
CHAPTER 25: Georgie
CHAPTER 26: Fredrick
CHAPTER 27: Heirs of Lynneville
CHAPTER 28: Same as you
CHAPTER 29: Report
CHAPTER 30: Royal Healer
CHAPTER 31: Confrontation
CHAPTER 32: Confrontation
CHAPTER 33: Thanks But No Thanks
CHAPTER 34: Sunset
CHAPTER 35: The Visit
CHAPTER 36: Luck
CHAPTER 37: The Two Prince of the Palace
CHAPTER 38: Different Side of Him
CHAPTER 39: Behind Closed Door
CHAPTER 40 : Hope Has Come
CHAPTER 41 : Wrath
CHAPTER 42 : Connivance
CHAPTER 43 : The One He Loves
CHAPTER 44 : Own Strength
CHAPTER 45: Stating Ownership
CHAPTER 46 : Request
CHAPTER 47 : That should be me
CHAPTER 48 : Changes
CHAPTER 49 : Something isn't right
CHAPTER 50 : I rather kill than be killed
CHAPTER LI
CHAPTER LII
CHAPTER LIII
CHAPTER LIV
CHAPTER LV
CHAPTER LVI
CHAPTER LVII
CHAPTER LVIII
CHAPTER LIX
CHAPTER LX
CHAPTER LXI
CHAPTER LXII
CHAPTER LXIII
CHAPTER LXIV
CHAPTER LXV
CHAPTER LXVI
CHAPTER LXVII
CHAPTER LXVIII
CHAPTER LXVIX
CHAPTER LXX
CHAPTER LXXI
CHAPTER LXXII
CHAPTER LXXIII
CHAPTER LXXIV
CHAPTER LXXV
CHAPTER LXXVI
CHAPTER LXXVII
CHAPTER LXXVIII
CHAPTER LXXIX
CHAPTER LXXX
CHAPTER LXXXI
CHAPTER LXXXII
CHAPTER LXXXIII
CHAPTER LXXXIV
CHAPTER LXXXV
CHAPTER LXXXVI
CHAPTER LXXXVII
CHAPTER LXXXVIII
CHAPTER 89: Sacred Maiden
CHAPTER XC
CHAPTER XCI
CHAPTER XCII
CHAPTER XCIII
CHAPTER XCIV
CHAPTER XCV
CHAPTER XCVI
CHAPTER XCVII
CHAPTER XCVIII
CHAPTER XCXI
CHAPTER C
CHAPTER 101: CLIFF
CHAPTER 102 : Secret Stairs
CHAPTER 103: Escondido
CHAPTER 104 : His Own Family
CHAPTER 105 : Helga's Prophecy
CHAPTER 106 : The Flitchers
CHAPTER 107 : Meeting his Parents
CHAPTER 108 : Ren's Past
CHAPTER 109 : Abandoned
CHAPTER 110 : Dancing Swords
CHAPTER 111 : Familiar Voice
CHAPTER 112 : Out of Control

CHAPTER 24: Surprise Encounter

8K 435 15
By UnKnown_Ray

Syl is always outside the palace since he was permitted by the Queen Dowager. He first explored the market place on his first day with Ren. He enjoyed seeing things that are instinct at his time or considered antique, he wanted to buy one but he stopped himself, he needs to save money so he controlled himself.

The first thing that he did was to buy clothes for Ren. He is not a servant anymore he needs to have clothes that will fit his status. They went to the Smith Seamstress to order 1 set clothes for each of them and Ren wanted to buy a few fabrics. The old Seamstress is quite scary she didn't even smile at them while she gets their measurement and when she was done with them they decided to look around to choose some fabrics that Ren wants.

While they're busy looking around Syl heard a hard cough and when he turned around he saw a boy whose pale and thin his small hand thumping on his chest and the seamstress hurriedly went to the boy.

"Sammy what's wrong? Why did you go out?" the seamstress ask the child worriedly. The boy cough again before answering the seamstress, Syl notices that the child is having a hard time to answer. "Grandma, I can't breathe" after the child spoke his knees become weak and he fell down. The seamstress is so scared she didn't know what to do.

Syl hurriedly went to their side and look at the child, fortunately, the child didn't faint, he fell down because he can't breathe, He immediately assess the situation the child keeps coughing, he has difficulty breathing, he heard loud wheezing when he breathes and he is pale and sweating too much. He's having an asthma attack, he thought and he immediately grabs the child from his grandmother. He looks at Ren who is now beside him, "Ren get me a paper bag now hurry!" he ordered him.

Ren looks around and saw a man standing there watching with a brown paper bag in his hand he immediately grabs it and took out its contents luckily it was just threads that the man just bought before the incident happened and he gave in to his brother.

Syl took the paper bag from Ren then he brought it in front of the child's mouth, "Listen I need you to breathe into it, I need you to relax alright," he instructed the child. The boy listens and follows what he said. He was speaking to the child to calm him down and gradually the child's breathing becomes normal. "Nice, good boy," he praises the child and pats his head.

The grandmother is so relieved when she saw the color on his grandson's face came back. She takes Syl hands and thanked him while shaking his hand. "It's nothing mam, Don't think about it too much but I still advise you to bring him to a healer so they could tell you want to do, But for the meantime you could use this to loosen up his airway for now by rubbing it on his back and chest," he handed her a ointment made of healing algae and "let him drink this tea to relax and strengthen his body," he said to the old lady. She took the things that Syl handed to her and smiled at him.

"Thank you I promise I'll do what you said, by the way, call me Grandma Smith from now on," she said to him and Syl nodded at her, "It better for him to take a rest first, he told Grandma Smith and she nodded at him, she excused herself and brought her Grandson upstairs to rest.

Syl and Ren were about to leave when a man stops them. "Uhm... I saw what you have done to child earlier are you a healer?" A middle age man stands in front of them and asked.

Syl stared at the man before answering. "No sir, I'm not," he answered him. "Oh, is that so," the man said dejectedly. "You see my mother in law has been complaining about her headache and sometimes her vision become hazy and she felt dizzy, the man continued. Syl felt sorry for the man, he looks at Ren and he just nodded to him and Syl sigh.

"I could look at her if you want," He offered to the man. The man looks at him and he nods with a grateful smile.

"My name is David Otto, I'm a shoemaker and I own the shoe shop there," he introduces himself while pointing the direction of his shop. "Come, sir, please follow me,"

Syl and Ren followed Mr. Otto in his home and they met his wife with their children and his mother in law. Syl examined the elderly woman, base on what Mr. Otto said earlier and what he observed Mr. Otto mother in law has high blood.

"Oh it's not that bad its normal to elderly like her to have this kind of health problem, you have to watch her diet I advise for you to see a healer so he could tell what kind of diet she should have but for the meantime you could give her this," Sly open his pouch that was fasten to his belt and get a small pouch with white powder. He handed it to Mr. Otto "mix it her drink every morning for three days," he instructed.

Mr. Otto and his family were so grateful with Syl. "Sir if you need any help or you're looking anything in the market I could assist you with it," he offered them. Syl smile when he heard what Mr. Otto offered him.

The next day he met Mr. Otto again and he showed him a place where he could place his stall and he even helps them build it with his men. He even advertises his merchandise. His best seller is his beauty cream for the ladies. He knew that the girls in this time are all vain and they give much importance with their beauty and he took advantage with that information from his time. Things have been doing well for days since he started, except for this day. He is busted.

He straightens his back while looking at the King and his company. The people around him also heard the voice of Prince Nick, they were all shock to see the King and the prince in the market place. They all make way for the King and his companions.

Syl knew that he's in big trouble with the King but he won't tack tails and run. He is Syl Langley he can handle this. He stands proudly at his place not wavering to the approaching storm called the Archid's wrath.

Archid's irritation intensified when he saw the defiant look on Syl face. "This Consort is really trying his patience," he muttered. He glared at his consort but as expected his consort didn't even budge. His patience runs out. He walks towards him when they heard a commotion in one of the stores near them.

Everyone attention was caught by the commotion. They saw a middle age man with a boy who looks like less than five years old. He was dragging the child out by holding him on his collar.

"You dare come in my store you rotten kid!! You going to steal ha?" he shouted to the child. The child was shivering, crying and thrashing around on the man tight hold, and in everyone's shock the man threw the child to the ground, everyone's heart was pounding when they saw the child body flew up into the air and about to fall. The King and the Prince were running to catch the child but in everyone's relief someone came first and save the boy and that's none other than but Syl.

Syl heard the commotion he runs out immediately so he could escape the King in the pretense of being distracted by the scene. Syl didn't have any intention to intervene in the scene but when he saw the boy and he saw the child scar on his right temple, he remembers one of the entries in the previous diary.

It was hard to wake up every day knowing that I will be alone when I open my eyes. Ren and snow are gone, they were killed because they tried to help me escape and I was put in the forbidden palace to wait for my death. I've been dealing with this guilt and sadness since the day they left me. But that sadness was replaced by warmth coming from the children that I met who accidentally went inside the palace.

The youngest name was George, he was 7 years old. He had golden hair with a natural curl on its end his eyes are grey with a scar in his right temple. This boy should have been handsome if not for the rotting skin on half of his face. I tried to heal the child's face but it was already too late all I could do now is to lessen the pain.

The eldest boy was 10 years old and his name was Fredrick. He had light brown hair and golden eyes. He said that he works to one of the consorts of the king as a stable boy but he didn't say who. He saw them when Fredrick was trying to find a place to hide his little brother so he could work and he was going to return for him when he was done.

I who felt sorry for the brothers can't help myself to offer my place and help to take care of the young child while his brother works. We've been happy for a while, they are both good boys I could see that they care for each other but all that happiness change when one of Lady Amanda's servant saw Fredrick went inside the forbidden palace he followed him. The servant notified Lady Amanda about what he saw.

I could never forget what happened that day. Lady Amanda came to the forbidden palace with her guards when she saw the two boys and drag them outside. Her guards lock me on my room all I could do is look at my window and watch her punish the two innocent boys. I could hear every slash of her whip in their small bodies, I could hear every cry and their plea for her to stop. All I could do is shout and plead for her to stop, all I could do is cry on my own while I watch the people I cared for lost their life again because of me.

Syl runs to get to the little boy as fast as he can, his heart almost stops when he saw the man threw the boy to the air but luckily he got there on time. He hugged the boy tight and trying to calm him down.

Syl glared daggers to the man he's so angry with him. He releases the child and gives him to Ren who was already beside him. He walks towards the man with clench hands, he wants to punch this man so badly. He grabs the man collar and raises his fist and was about to hit the man when they heard the loud angry voice of the King.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 19.6K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
392K 45.2K 21
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
1.6M 129K 61
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...