Strongest kid ( rwby x oc Jir...

By danse1999

Jiro rose or his real name Jiro uchiha was adopted by the rose family and live for 6 years and after 6 years... More

Chapter 1: invitation and beacon.
Chapter 2: initiation.
Chapter 3: twin angels and. ???
Evil villians.
Chapter 4: team crdl vs the twins. and a watery grave.
Chapter 5: a teams end. Enter Dark Emperor!
Chapter 6: crdl vs 'sam'. And the final targets.
Chapter 7: the Missing Prologue. ( jiro past ).
Chapter 9: Dark Jiro. ( creation and history ).
Chapter 10: Ship mission. Vol 2.
Chapter 11: Jira discovery ( short ).
Chapter 12: Jira destroys an Atlas warship.
Chapter 13: normal day.
Chapter 14: Jira and her team.
Remnant's end ( Not a chapter / just an idea ).

Chapter 8: Jiro vs Assassin 12. ( past ).

35 0 1
By danse1999

A/n: watching jojo, iggy vs pet.shop battle. So why not. Plus Jiro only has his jutsu and eyes for combat.

A/n: original his hair was black and he wore something else to cover his arms and mouth. Plus his left robotic arm exposed wires and looks like something old fashion 50 or 80s.

best I could find on google cause I can't draw.

_

Jiro POV. 1:00pm [ unknown sandy planet / rooftop ].

Jiro: hmm........ ( where are they ).

Near a palace in the enemy territory.

Jiro: ( well if I'm gonna wait for them, then. might as well take a little nap ).

He laid down on roof and drifted off to dream land.

Timeskip 3:00pm still with Jiro.

Jiro: *waking up and yawning* what time is it?

Didn't have time to look, as a mysterious figure with red haired stared at him and Jiro did the same as well.

Jiro: ( who is that guy? ).

As two stared at each other red-headed boy looked to his left, seeing someone holding a picture of palace.

Man: So that's the palace, hehe I bet there's lots of gold in their.

Soon the man was shoot in the head. Leaving a hole in his head.

The red-headed boy left arm was cover by his robe that seemed to had some smoke coming out of it.

Jiro: ( he's not a power user? But what is he a cybernetic person, no he's something- ).

He couldn't finished as he quickly had to dodge something flying towards him, barely grassing his cheek.

Jiro: ( Shit! What hell was that? ).

Turns around and sees that it was a knife that was thrown at him. That was now stuck in the air conditioner.

Jiro: ( did he..... throw that knife as he killed that man at the same time!? ).

He turn now seeing the man along with picture on fire.

Jiro: ( shit! Better leave before he kills me as well ).

Then Jiro got punched on the left side of his face pushing him back a bit.

Jiro: Fuu!! *cough* whaaa!

Red: Seems a ninja like you, isn't ready to face someone like me.

Jiro: Who are You? *touch the bruise*.

12: I don't really have a name so call me. 12.

Jiro: 12?

12: yes as in *moves his robe left arm revealing a robotic arm* Assassin 12 to be exact.

Jiro: ( 12! Yes I remember now he one of main guards that D hired ).

12: as for you Jiro uchiha, my orders are to kill you. *aims left arm that form into a gun barrel* Die!.

Fires but Jiro throws two smoke bombs.

12: nice trick.

Metal changed and 12 pointed at the smoke clearing some of it away.

12: run and hide, cause I'll chase you till your dead.

Jiro: *jumping away* ( damn it! So that's 12. basterd must be a top assassin, I can't fight someone like him alone. Angel, Moka, or least Phoenix I need them where the hell are they? )

Jiro kept jumping.

Jiro: *metal hand* What!?!.

12 comes up to his side and punched him sending down to the abandoned street.

Jiro: *hand sign* Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Smoke them 5 Jiro's appear.

Jiro 2: attack all at one.

Kunai's out.

12: hmph *metal hand now* good plan. But to easy.

Use exhaust to push himself away then changed his arm to Grenade mode, a blast 2 of the clones away.

Jiro 4: Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu *fire spewed from his mouth and formed into a big ball of fire* Enjoy that 12!

12 didn't move or show any sign of the ball of fire that was head straight for him.

12: *changed to water and blasted the fireball* good. But I figured out how to counter your jutsu.

Then punched sending his robotic fist flying forward taking out the fourth Jiro clone.

Jiro: Damn it!

12: good by *changed to something that looked like cannon* goodbye.

Fired, Jiro and clone are consumed by the blast.

12: hmmm ( is he really dead? ).

Little timeskip.

Jiro: *old sewer / dodge the blast by burrowing* ugh it stinks *covers nose* well at least I'm safe, for awhile.

12: oh really *hang up the hole with his robotic arm then drops down*.

Jiro: Ah Shi— *grab the throat from the robotic hand and pulled towards 12*.

12: its over! *takes a knife*.

Jiro was pulled over and stabbed him in the gut. Causing a little blood to come out his mouth.

12: farewell boy.

Then the ground 9 feet in front of them erupted and Jiro appeared.

12: *eyes wide* What the!?!? *right hand gets grabbed* huh!?

Jiro 5: Now!

Jiro: *throws his kunai with paper attached to it* Ha.

12: But how?!?!

Jiro 5: Easy. I'm the clone. Besides your not a good assassin? If you didn't notice this *spit something from his mouth* ha it's ketchup fool and, this suicide attack!

3rd POV.

As kunai wrapped with unknown paper made contract with shadow clone it exploded and clone exploded as well, completely hitting 12 as well to.

Jiro: hehe, good thing my plan worked.

Flashback back.

Jiro: *stomps on ground making a opening* alright here's the plan.

Hands him explosive papers and a small red soda can.

Jiro 5: what do I do?

Jiro: simple really, stand right here and wait for him to come down here when he realize, there's no trace of blood or body parts of me up there, he'll come down here to find me.

Jiro 5: ok.

Jiro: and we he comes down, let him grab you and stabbed you. Then I'll strike you igniting explosive tags on you. Witch will defeat him.

Jiro 5: alright.

Jiro: Quickly now! Open your vest and put tags one and drink a little a bit if that soda.

He jumps down the hole and clone out the tags on and took a small sip of the red soda.

Flashback ends.

Jiro: heh and that's what you when you mess with Jiro uchiha.

The smoke clears as 12 stood their now alive still, but his robe is gone and his right arm and face are damaged now.

Jiro: What the?! But how!

12: *blood dripping* rookie! Huh ( this is the first time I ever been hurt. ).

12 lifts his left arm and touched his blood and licked it.

Jiro: Eh! Jeeze what are trying freak me, you think I'm a boxer?

12: hehe *changed mode* now freeze Death!

He fires a blast of ice freezing the ground and walls of the sewer.

Jiro: ( gotta move. ).

Jiro starts running dodging ice blast and shards from hitting him.

Jiro: *jumped on a few pipes* ( damn it ) *jumps and quickly turns around blasting a few fire attack at 12*.

12: *quickly makes a Ice Wall blocking the fire* idiot! I already know the move and can counter it.

Jiro: grr ( no choice ) *red energy starts emitting from his body* Rage State!

After saying that he charged forward breaking the ice wall and delivered a punch to 12's face nearly knocking him out and sent back a few Jiro was to Charge again. but the red energy disappeared before he could punch him again.

Jiro: no! *huffing and puffing * ( I'm run out of energy. I haven't even mastered the rage transformation yet ).

12: *cracks his neck* not bad, but not good enough. *aims cannon again* fall!

Fires again. Nothing but smoke a little blood.

Timeskip Jiro. [ underwater ].

Jiro: *battle Damaged and rock dome* ( I managed to survive that attack. I need to wait it out for while ).

Boom.

Jiro: No Way!!

12 was above Jiro using 'jet' to push himself down below the surface of water and get Jiro.

Jiro: ( he's still trying to get me! I gotta dig my way out! ).

Jiro started digging little by little.

Jiro: *manage to get far down* almost there.

Finally gets through only to see 12 down and he immediately climbs back up.

12: heh *fires making the hole bigger and cracks half the dome, allow water to come in* you will die by either drowning or by me. It doesn't matter how you die.

Jiro: ( I'm dead man again, no matter what I do its hopeless. ).

Closes his eyes excepting his fate.

But opens back up.

Jiro: ( No! I refuse to die! ).

Jiro looks down at 12 who is breathing and aiming his cannon at him.

Jiro: ( I didn't realize it soon enough, His robotic arm its. Exposed!! )

The robotic looked unfinished and half built with 4 wires exposed.

Jiro: ( I know how to beat him now *takes his last kunai out and puts it on his right middle finger* ).

12: say your prayers.

Fires breaking the dome, but Jiro moved away then went into the water coming down towards 12, from the water pushing him down.

12: huh! *aims again*.

Jiro counters by grabbing his robotic arm with his left, causing him to dodge the blast and stab the black wire with his kunai causing it spew liquid.

12 *eyes widen realizing what happened* Eh!!!

Jiro: Seems you lost. 12.

His arm starts beeping and a red light started shining from it.

Jiro immediately does his hand sign summon six clones of him. Two of the clones run to 12 and jump kick him away. While the other four try to help Jiro escape but. Boom, 12's robotic arm explodes causing Jiro's clones to disappear and water to push him up and out sending Jiro to the surface and killing 12 once and for all.

Jiro: *breathing and in pain* I thought i was gonna die, that guy didn't have to die. But at least he's won't trouble us anymore. I'm to injured to remain above the water *slowly descended underneath the water*.

Jiro: ( My life again, I failed to live in peace. but at least I didn't fail in trying to start over ).

Flashbacks start coming to his mind remember being revived meeting his real mom, friends, training he learned, his heritage and discovering who he really is. As he descended to the Dark abyss of the water.

Stop the music.

Bubbles start appearing above the water, then a figure flew up from the water. A girl with blue hair and blue wings and wearing blue vest and pants, plus was holding Jiro.

Girl: It's okay Jiro I got.

Jiro: *breathing, due his scars from the explosion* T-Thank you Phoenix.

Phoenix: Don't worry. Life will heal your wounds.

Jiro: yeah.

Flashback ends. [ present Beacon ].

Jiro: *sigh and laying down in bed* good times.

A/n: done. Now as for Dark Jiro.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 1.5K 11
This is a story that went into my head and after reading a story kinda related to this and I will upload the bio of your gear, and in this story will...
4.4K 250 51
In a world where 80% of the human population possess ability's called quirks, it's easy to get lost in the idea of heroes and villains. Gushing over...
61.3K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
48.8K 1.5K 25
After Cardin Exposed Jaune's False Transcripts to the whole School Jaune was left alone and Abanndoned by his 'Friends' and 'Family' but on a weeks b...