ocean ~ bts & got7 fanfic ~ 1...

By whimsicalbushes

2 years after an unfortunate accident during training with her group BLACKPINK, Hae has finally built up enou... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12. (18+)
13.
14.

9. (18+)

7 0 0
By whimsicalbushes

[A/N] 2 things. 1. i don't mention condoms or anything in this, that doesn't mean birth control isn't used or anything, i just personally like the idea of bareback irl and 2. this is smut, so it includes sexual themes and 18+ content. please read at your own will and warning. thank you and enjoy!

~YOONGI'S POV~

"Want to continue?" I whispered in her ear. I never thought I'd be saying this to her. She nodded shyly and so I turned her around whilst giving her a kiss, I had wanted this since I last kissed her.

I never thought of her in this way until I kissed her and now I couldn't get her out of my head.

"I couldn't stand watching you dance like that with Hoseok. Not to that kind of song." I mumbled against her soft and plump lips, my kisses soon began trailing down her neck.

After a few seconds of kissing I felt her hands roaming around my body, landing on my jacket and pulling it off. She wanted this too right?

"Come on." I said pulling her towards my bedroom.

"Wait!" She stopped me and ran into the kitchen. I stood there puzzled as to what she was doing, but understood when she came back with 2 glasses of water. She handed me one and I gulped it down, and then she handed me the other one which I slowly sipped as we moved over to the sofa sitting down.

"Do you realise what you was just doing? What we almost was about to do?" She asked emphasising 'we', so it wasn't just me, I didn't make it up in my mind.

"Yes." I nodded, taking the final sip of my water before placing it on the coffee table in front of us. I carefully scooted closer towards her and held her hand gently. "I knew what I was doing. I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable."

"You didn't, don't worry! But Yoon, you do remember me saying that I'm still a virgin right? I never did anything with Charlie."

"Yes I do, I understand if you don't want to lose it to me. It's a big thing to do, you should do it with someone special." I smiled, realising I may have made her feel pressured.

"I-" She stopped to think..."I want to."

"Really?!"

"Yes why wouldn't I? You are someone special to me, you care for me so much. I would be stupid to lose it to someone other than yourself. I want this." She smiled moving closer to me.

"I do care for you, I honestly do. But you don't need to."

"I know I don't need to. I want to Yoongi." She moved her face closer to mine and soon her lips were attached to mine once again. I kissed back, deepening it and moved her onto my lap.

We stayed there for a little while before I began to think about what would happen if Jiminie or Jennie or even Jungkook came home and found us. I don't want to be interrupted again. I can't have that happen.

I lifted her up bridal style, continuing our kiss and carried her into my room. I made sure I was the right amount of rough and gentle with her, since it was her first time but she didn't mind me being rough earlier.

I placed her on my bed so she was sat down and I was leaning over her slightly, still standing. She grabbed my black tee shirt and pulled me on top of her, her hands found their way into my hair as she pulled me into the kiss even more.

I stopped kissing her lips and trailed down her neck and across her collar bones as I unzipped her dress. I felt her fumbling with my belt so I stood back up and removed my trousers and shirt as she untied and removed her heels and slipped her dress off.

Now she was sat in front of me in just her black lacy underwear and sure I had seen her in swimming costumes before but this was a whole other level. The way she was sat made her thighs spread out a little more and truly showed off her curves. I couldn't help but stare at her in all her beautiful glory.

"No need to drool." She giggled covering her body with her arms.

"Don't do that!" I said not wanting her to cover her beautiful body, I gently grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head as I laid her back on the bed.

I kissed her passionately and she kissed me back, smiling into the kiss, causing me to smile too but also to accidentally grind into her slightly. A light moan slipped out of her mouth which shocked me, I didn't expect that.

Since I was distracted my grip on her arms loosed and she wriggled one free which she used to pull my head closer, if that was even possible.

I moved my hands to her hips and began kissing all over her soft skin, making my way down.

I lifted my head up and she kissed me roughly, her hand trailing over my boxers. I let out a low growl and lifted her body and quickly removed her bra, throwing it across the room somewhere.

I began placing kisses all over her chest, and made my way down her stomach towards her panties. Once I reached them, I looked up to her for approval, which she nodded and so I removed them also.

I looked at her, all her juices flowing already. All for me. I lightly trailed my finger over her womanhood causing her to shiver slightly and let out another moan. I smirked at her reaction and lifted myself up to her ear.

"Let me show you my tongue technology baby girl." I moved my head back down to where I previously was and began to lick. She was soon a squirming and moaning mess which caused me to smirk and go faster. She grabbed my hair and pushed my face further into her, encouraging me to carry on.

"Yoong...yes...please!" She spoke loudly in deep breathes, I quickened my pace, adding two fingers into her and soon she climaxed around my tongue.

She moved my head and kissed my lips, I realised she had just tasted herself and I felt my already hard dick begin to throb and become rock solid.

She smirked slightly and flipped me over, I was confused at her actions until I felt her tugging at my boxers. I lifted my lower torso a bit so she could remove them easier.

Soon I felt her small hand begin to pump my dick, it felt amazing to be touched by someone other than myself. It had been around 3 years since I last did anything with anyone. Just wanting to focus on my career, that was until I kissed Hae.

I soon felt her warm mouth around my dick and oh my god, she was good. My eyes rolled back from the pleasure. She was doing all the right things; rotating her head, making sure everywhere was getting attention, whether it was from her mouth or her hand, she changed pace at the perfect times, knowing how to make me moan uncontrollably.

My mind became blank from how good she was. Any stress from all the promotions we was doing, disappeared, any stress from producing and writing, vanished. All that was in my head was her. I couldn't believe that she hadn't done this before.

I could feel myself twitching, indicating I was ready to finish but I didn't want this to be over. It felt too good, but I couldn't help it once she made one long lick all the way from the base of my dick up to the head of it. I found myself releasing all over her chest and maybe it was in my mind but I swear I could see a slight smile painted on her face.

I sat up and kissed her, then noticing her chest was covered in my cum, I hurried off to the bathroom to grab a towel for her to clean up with. She thanked me and wiped herself clean. But quickly she began kissing me again, I laid her back on the bed and opened her legs with my body in between.

Positioning myself at her entrance but before I went in, I looked at her for approval once again. She nodded without hesitation but I could see she was nervous. I kissed her forehead whilst slowly entering.

The look on her face was a mixture of being uncomfortable and pleasure. I let herself adjust to my size, which if I do say so myself was something I was proud of. Not that many people had seen it.

A small tear fell down her cheek and I quickly wiped it away and kissed where the tear had travelled.

"I'm ready Yoongi." She smiled. I began to move a bit and I saw the pain turn into complete pleasure. She began moving her hips and moaning loudly.

Deciding to go faster and harder, I saw her gripping onto the bed sheets.

"Yoongi...it feels so good...oh my god." She breathily moaned.

"You're so tight. I love it." I leaned down kissing her whilst picking up the pace a bit. After many moans coming from the both of our mouths, I grabbed her hair tightly, tugging on it a bit.

I couldn't believe it when I saw her smiling at this, "Enjoying that baby girl?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yes Daddy." She whispered back, teasing me and kissing my neck.

I growled once again and pulled her hair all the more, bucking my hips.

"Right there! Please!" Hae screamed, I assume I was hitting her g spot, so I carried on. I could feel her tightening even more. Sensing she was close, I moved my hand down to her womanhood and began rubbing her clit.

Her moans became crazy and she screamed my name as she finished, seeing her in this amount of pleasure, knowing I caused it, caused me to finish too.

After riding out our highs, I pulled out of her and she hurried into the bathroom. As she was in there, I wiped myself down with the previously used towel, and changed into something to sleep in. I heard the toilet flush and she came back into the room.

"I've always been told to make sure I pee after sex. So that's why I rushed off." She smiled and explained as I handed her one of my tee shirts. She slipped it on and climbed into bed with me.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her temple as I thought about what just occurred, I heard her breathing change indicating she had fallen asleep. I smiled and felt myself dropping too.

[A/N] So there you go. My first smut. Idk if it's any good but i tried. please vote and comment, i love talking to you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106 1 9
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰...
3.1K 206 13
It's finally Christmas, The day Ahn Shiyoon has been trying to stay far from. Ever since her whole family left her whole mindset took a 180. There's...
212K 5.3K 37
What happens after one left 5 years ago and returns. He left her broken, sad, hurt, and disappointed. But it wasn't easy on his side either, he had...
11.1K 820 35
Love is a magnificent thing but, Incidentally, It can also give birth To dreadful tragedy