Supergirl (idk who yet) x fem...

By KorgiDorgi

Marine mammal behaviorist, Y/N, doesn't really have friends, she's very shy around others. That is, until she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
A/N This is a rant. I think this has to be said here
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

6.2K 186 65
By KorgiDorgi

The next few days are normal, but today is different. Today, Y/N went missing. She didn't show up at work, she wasn't at the dive bar, nor at her apartment, anyone's house, or elsewhere. This quickly alerted the DEO and they tried to track street cameras to find out what happened.

"I know she had work this morning, she took her bike. That's where she works." Alex points out on the big monitor with a map of the city.

"Alright, we'll check the cameras on the roads she takes to work." J'onn says. "You sure she didn't go to anyone else?"

"Positive. I've asked everyone I know. She's not with Maggie either." Alex replies.

"Winn, search the security cameras along every possible route she could have taken." J'onn orders.

Winn spins around in his chair and sets to work.

Kara puts a hand on Alex. "We'll find her, Alex. I promise."

Alex leans into her sister. "Maybe she's fine, who knows. Let's just try to think positive. She's a strong woman, she'll be able to handle herself."

*time skippy-doodle*

"I found her!" Winn announces. Everyone crowds around. "Alright, she was jumped. Four people. They dragged her to their van. I can tracked the van to a less populated part of the city. Right here." Winn demonstrates.

"I'm on my way." Kara says.

"I'm coming with, and so is Mon-El, we don't know if they'll be prepared. Winn, keep monitoring that warehouse." J'onn orders.

Winn nods and watches the cameras. They can just barely see the warehouse, but it's enough to tell if any vehicles leave.

A few vehicles followed the three aliens to the location. Once they arrived, they cautiously entered the building. They were immediately fired upon, and Supergirl, Mon-El, and J'onn, took them out. More agents came in, bearing the symbol representing a Cobra, and firing at the DEO agents.

"Supergirl, you and Alex go find Y/N!" J'onn shouted over the chaos.

They nodded in confirmation, and headed back, Alex covering them. They disappeared down a stairwell and into a room, full of glass cells. There were a few people inhabiting the cells.

"What is this place?" Kara questions.

Kara turns to face Alex. There's a Cobra agent behind Alex. "Alex! Be careful! Look out!" She says.

They take out the agent quickly and efficiently. As soon as the agent hit the ground, a voice echoed throughout the halls.

"Kara. That was her." Alex says.

Kara rushes over to where her voice came from, but there was a Cobra agent with a gun to Y/N's head. He hadn't noticed Alex behind Kara.

"Don't move! He yelled as he pushed the gun harder into Y/N's head.

She struggled in his grip, but he tightened his grip on her, making her grunt. Alex is still behind Kara and lays down, pointing her gun at the man's arm from under Kara's cape. She shot at him and the bullet hit his arm causing him to let go of Y/N and drop her. He grabbed the gun in his other hand as Kara rushed forward to protect Y/N from another shot, as Alex shot the mans other arm. Alex chases him away as Kara embraces Y/N in a warm, safe hug. Alex turns back to them and walks forward, engulfing Y/N in a tight embrace. Y/N started to break down. Alex pulled back and smiled at Y/N, knowing that she is okay.

"Hey, you alright? Did they hurt you?" Alex asks concerned.

"Yeah... just a bit shaken..." Y/N replies.

Alex brings Y/N into a warm embrace again, and  Supergirl joins, hugging them both.

Can I join? Mon-El thinks to himself.

Y/N starts to break down a little bit. "C'mon, lets get you back to the DEO." Alex soothes.

They arrive at the DEO and they start to ask Y/N what they did to her.

Y/N was riding to work when a van ran a red light, making her swerve and lowside her bike. She was starting to pick it up when four people got out of the van and tried to grab her.

Pedestrians were starting to stare in shock until one of the four held up a gun, causing everyone to run in panic. The three left grabbed Y/N by the arms and she tried to struggle, but this caused them to tighten their grip on her. They forced her into the van and took off.

When the van came to a stop, the four grabbed her again and pulled her out. They were in some kind of warehouse or garage. One of them noticed the scabs on her side from her bullet wound and kicked her in that spot hard, causing her to double over in pain as they threw her to the ground.

"What do we have here?" A feminine voice sounded above her. She looked up just barely, and the woman turned her attention to the four that had successfully rounded her up. "Is this the one?"

The woman lowered herself to Y/N's level, grabbed her chin and forced her to look at her. All Y/N could come up with was spitting in the woman's face.

"You've grown. And you remember me." The woman spoke. "Welcome back to CADMUS."

Y/N just gritted her teeth in pain from the harsh impact on her almost healed wound. The woman let go of Y/N and stood up.

"The Cobras work for me, did you know that?" She looked down at her. "We've been watching you since your escape. You finally had a life, kinda sad that had to be taken away from you. You seem so much like a daughter to me. I'm only doing this for your own good, and the good of the city."

The woman walked into the back of the warehouse. "Take her to her room." She commanded. "In an hour we're heading out."

Two of the people grabbed her and dragged her away to another room, lined with glass cells.

Oh shit... no. No. Y/N thought. She was starting to panic. "No! You can't do this to me! Let me go!" She screamed.

The people holding onto her just threw her into another cell. Memories flashed into her mind as she backed up into the corner of her cell. Screams filled her head. Images flashed across her vision every time she blinked. Images of the others suffering. Their freedom stripped and their identity stolen.

She was in there for what felt like days, before someone came into the room. They opened the cell and roughly grabbed her, dragging her struggling form into the halls to god knows where.

Gunshots rang through the hallways. The person who was holding Y/N held on tighter and went another way.

Y/N was confused, but if gunshots rang out, someone must be here for her. She didn't know whether to scream or not, it could get her hurt, or the people shooting could be after her as well for their own intentions.

The person who had her, shoved her forward, causing her to cry out in pain. The person turned to her.

"Shut the hell up or you're going to get in trouble." He said.

He shoved her forward again by her hair. He released her and she fell to the ground. He bent down to her.

"You're going to listen to me, you're going to follow my instructions, or you'll have to face the boss again. Get up!" He shouted at her.

"Fuck you..." Y/N spat. This earned a kick to her stomach from him.

They could hear footsteps coming closer. A familiar voice made it's way to Y/N's ears.

"Alex, be careful." Supergirl.

"Hey! Alex! Supergirl!- Argh-!" The man kicked her again in attempt to shut her up. He started to drag her again, faster this time in order to get away from Supergirl.

Supergirl heard her though, and rushed towards the general direction her voice came from. Alex followed to back up her sister. The man and Y/N heard them, but the man stopped, turned around, and held a gun to the side of Y/N's head.

"Don't move!" He shouted.

Supergirl has been blocking Alex from his view. She got down and lay behind Supergirl, gun ready. The nose of the gun was under Supergirl's cape in between her feet. She aimed at the man's arm and squeezed the trigger.

The bullet exited the nose and entered the man's elbow, traveling up his bicep. He let go of Y/N and dropped her. He took the gun in his other hand but before he could shoot, Alex shot his other arm as Supergirl rushed to protect Y/N from his bullet.

"Hey, you alright?" Supergirl asked Y/N.

She just nodded and hugged Supergirl, who hugged right back to comfort her. Alex chased the man away and approached the two. They broke away and Y/N practically fell into Alex's arms. Alex embraces her in a warm hug.

They did a checkup on her in the med bay.

"Alright, looks like you just managed to get away with a couple bruises." Alex concludes.

When the two arrive at Alex's place, they sit on the couch. It's silent until Alex speaks up.

"So, what do you want to do? Order pizza? Takeout?"

"Pizza is fine..." Y/N mumbles.

"Alright, what kind of pizza?" Alex walls to get her computer to order online.

"Cheese."

"Alright, cheese coming up!" Alex tries to lighten the mood.

There was a knock on the door. Alex looks at it confused. She goes to get it anyways. She opens the door and lets Kara in.

"Hey, how are you, Tiny Danvers?" Kara asks.

The Danvers duo have adopted the nickname for her. They're like sisters to her now and she's like a sister to them.

Y/N just shrugs.

"We ordered pizza, Kara." Alex informs.

"Ooo! Yay! Pizza!"

"Yep, I just added two more now since you showed up. And I may or may not have added potstickers." She smirks at her sister.

They both sit down next to Y/N, Alex on one side, Kara on the other. Y/N sinks further into the sofa, and the Danvers sisters come in for a warm hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 748 16
Mon-El is still in love with Kara, but is it to late to tell her? And what happens if he does? I don't own these characters
946 58 20
For the last few years Kara has been irrevocably and hopelessly in love with Y/n. The only problem is that Y/n is too scared to get her heart broken...
14.6K 858 11
After years of people seeing Lena Luthor look like anybody but herself, she had finally met the person who saw her for well... her. She'd been comple...
65.6K 1.5K 25
Walking into a new school can be frightening, but meeting and coming face to face with THE one and only Local Dead Kids group, is another type of hor...