I'm The Biggest Star Here! ~c...

By kwfishy00

This a Black * Star x reader. (Y/N) and Krissy are ninjas, but not just any ninjas, ninja princesses to be ex... More

Meeting (y/n) and Krissy!
The Great Fight with Witch Beatrice!
Going to DWMA!
Meeting the Star!
The Big Arena!
The First Fight!
First Day at DWMA!
Our First Assignment!!
What Happens Next?
Saving Crona!
The Punishment Game!
Fighting the Kishins!
The Journey Begins!
How Much Longer?!
Is This The End?!
What Have I Done?!
Is This The Madness?!
Where Are We Now?
Wait....What?!
Epilogue
EXTRA?!
What Is This?!

Author's Note

73 2 0
By kwfishy00

Hey all! I would like to note that this was my first x reader ever, and I wrote this when I was 14. So that's almost five years ago....clearly I have grown as an Author and I keep meaning to rewrite this fanfic with the new writing skills I have today....I am just lazy and won't do it. 

However! Since this story is my most popular one on Quotev, I thought it was time to move it to my Wattpad account. If you actually like my work and follow me, get ready for a steady trickle of my Quotev stories joining this site. I think it's time to post them on here too.....

That very well be a huge mistake as 14 year old Kitty writing isn't great...as you have most likely seen...

Thanks for reading and giving your support! 

Much love ;3 

~Kitty <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 12 14
In the bustling city of Stiix, Y/n, a girl who appears popular and confident, finds herself thrust into an unexpected adventure when she switches bod...
21.2K 655 12
꒰ 🕸️ ꒱ ︎ ⌗ . . . 00. | 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒 ★ 。゚・ ♱ ┊︎ 𝗸𝗼𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ︎❝︎ 𝗜 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗨𝗡�...
371K 8.7K 89
ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is great. Being the Master of Wind is even...