Freedom | Chaelisa

Oleh BlinkBp2016

Follow the bittersweet love unfold between two young hearts as highschool student Lisa spends her summer holi... Lebih Banyak

" So it starts "
" Heaven on Earth "
" Cliff "
" Angel "
" Past "
" Your presence "
"Two sides of the world"
" Go to Sleep "
" You are special "
" Fun "
Endearing
"Missing you..."
" Horse ride "
" Desire "
"Why?"
" Fuck up "
" Best for you... "
" Can't control "
Auther's note
" Life is not easy "
" Festivel of tears "
" You need to calm down "
"I want to make you mine"
"A future with you?"
Bonus ; )
"Tear apart"
" Save me "
" Freedom "
I want to make you mine (uncut version)
". . . ."

" Stable "

2K 112 64
Oleh BlinkBp2016

«Third person»

"When we'll meet again?" Lisa asked while kicking the dirt on the ground.

They were again at the difficult scenario of bidding bye to each other, the green mansion witnessing their sad hearts once again.

"Well..." Roseanne started averting her eyes to the ground.

"It's okay just tell me....at least I'll know you'll come one day" Lisa said with a light chuckle with sadness present in her eyes.

Roseanne then looked up and replied while biting her lower lip "I'm sorry..."

Lisa just stared at her with her heart sinking with every passing second.

"We can meet for the whole week " Roseanne uttered faintly after a few seconds.

"It's okay I understand...wait what?" Lisa asked with eyes wide open.

"I said we can meet for the whole week " Roseanne replied with a chuckle seeing the blond's shocked face.

A bright smile had now occupied Lisa's face "You were teasing me?"

" Yes "

" So Miss innocent has a mischievous side too....I like it"

"I didn't knew I had it..." Roseanne uttered while while playing with the hem of her shirt "I sometimes don't even know who I am anymore" Although her face was smiling but her hazel eyes had another emotion hidden behind them.

Lisa then stretched both her arms and placed her hands open in front of Rosé. Roseanne took them both with a confused smile.

"Let's discover us together" Lisa uttered with a sweet smile.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

«Lisa»

"Looks like someone finally met the girl, they had been waiting for? Jennie said with a smirk.

"Limario you are whipped " Jackson uttered.

Lisa was currently lying on her bed and face timing her two besties.

"Would you both please....shut tf up" Lisa groaned while face palming, specks of pink vivid from the space between her fingers.

"Come on you were dead the last four days and now look at you...You're shining bitch!" Jennie replied with a chuckle.

"Yeah she's illuminating with Gayness" Jackson uttered with a sly smile "Oh I mean as in happiness "

"Would you both stop it?" Lisa asked with a serious face, inhibiting the smile beneath it to surface "It's nothing like that...."

"Okay Jackson stop it now" Jennie said in between her chuckles "This dense character needs time to develop"

"Yes she does" Jackson replied in agreement.

Lisa rolled her eyes back and cursed them bye before ending the call. She then lied on her bed hugging her pillow, with her heart beating loudly with her thoughts turning back to a certain someone.

She's just a friend....I mean I love her kind and caring soul, her curious nature, her hunger to know more, her confident and pure eyes, her sweet smile, her honey dripping voice, her cute puffed up cheeks which somehow remind me of a chipmunk *chuckle*, also her oh so rosy lips *cough* I mean they're nice to look at ....and the way it feels when I hold her in my arms...I don't want anyone to harm her...I want to keep her safe and happy....and that weird connection I feel when I'm with her...I mean I don't like like her...right?

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

« Rosé »

Rosé was walking down the hallway with her friends Jisoo and Ruth when she saw a navy blue shirt behind a pillar.

"Hi Roseanne. How are you?" The boy asked shyly upon laying his eyes on Rosé.

He had light blue eyes with Golden hair which were set to the perfection.

"I'm fine thankyou Willy. How are you?" Roseanne asked with a smile.

"I'm fine too...." He said while brushing his golden locks.

They both then stood their with an awkward silence.

"I-I should be going now " He uttered nervously and started moving towards the other direction.

"I hope the elders choose Willy for you Roseanne, he likes you so much " Ruth said with a smile while patting Rosé's shoulder.

"Yes he seems like a Good person but we should leave everything in the hands of God and trust our elders" Jisoo replied from the side.

"Yes..." Roseanne replied with a small smile.

Roseanne then excused herself from the lesson, stating she was not feeling well and went back to her room which was shared by 3 other girls around her age. They all seemed to be in their lessons and she let out a relieved sigh.

"I....don't think I want to follow this path" She uttered while falling backwards on her bed. She then felt her eyes feel heavy and her mind drifting to a certain blond.

She has such kind honey brown orbs, her smile is so warm...., her voice is so comforting and soothing, her hands in mine make me feel I'm not alone....and her embrace... I just felt my existence melt in those safe arms....She's so understanding , I mean I don't know if anyone would have been so kind to an unaware and ignorant person like me...who knows so little of the outside world.

Creak

The door opened and in came Jisoo, she then closed the door behind her and sat beside Rosé.

"Roseanne...if you're awake I want to talk about something" Jisoo asked.

Roseanne quickly sat back up and uttered with a smile "Yes sister Jisoo?"

"I know you've been going out in the morning...."

Rosé's heart began pounding anxiously and she asked nervously "Y-You do?"

"Yes...I've known for quite a while" She replied with a smile " I mean we live in the same room "

Silence had now occupied the the proximity, Rosé's face getting paler by the minute.

"Hey don't be afraid, I haven't tell anyone and I'm not planning too" Jisoo said with a light chuckle "You're my little sister Rosé" She then hugged Roseanne while she returned the hug.

Roseanne felt tears forming in her eyes and then asked with a chuckle "Sister Jisoo you're using my nickname? Hopeful Christian will not like that and scrunch his nose again"

"Like the time he did when we painted the walls of our room?" Jisoo said while enacting the face.

Roseanne giggled at the face and Jisoo also joined her.

They both then calmed down and Jisoo then asked Rosé with a serious voice "Are you in love with someone?"

Rosé felt her cheeks heat up and she replied "N-No I'm not. Why do you think so?"

"Oh...I thought you had found someone outside " Jisoo asked with a confused smile " I mean you seem so much happier the past week?" She ended while raising a brow.

"That doesn't mean I'm in love with someone? " Roseanne replied with a shade of pink now vivid on her face.

"You've been daydreaming in classes, you've been hiding your drawings even form me, and whenever you're spacing out you're smiling, someone's thoughts make you so much happier....it made me remember our childhood, when you were always happy " Jisoo explained while patting Rosé's head.

Whenever I'm daydreaming it's about Lisa....It's Lisa who I draw and it's her thoughts that make me so happy...but that can't mean I love her? After all she's a... girl?

Rosé didn't knew if she was ready to reveal who she loves to spend her every second with...

"Sister Jisoo. Are you in there?" A knock came on the door "Miss Elena wants to speak with you"

"Thankyou for informing. I'll be coming in a minute " Jisoo replied.

The footsteps then faded away and Jisoo then said with a sighing smile "Guess the mystery person will need time to be revealed"

She then got up "I'll be going now Roseanne. We'll talk about it later on"

Jisoo then went out the room and Rosé just fell back on her bed "What does all of this means?"

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

«Lisa»

Alright why don't I introduce Roseanne to Dad and Grandfather? They'll be so happy meeting her and we can spend time in the mansion too!

Lisa was as usaul up early in the morning and planning out the day.

Why don't I show the stable to Roseanne today?

She then came downstairs and saw her Grandfather by the fireplace, sipping his tea.

"Goodmorning Grandfather!"

"Goodmorning Lalisa" He replied with a smile "You seem much happier after returning from your morning walk yesterday?"

"I do?" Lisa asked with a sheepish smile, fully knowing who's made her this happy.

"Yes, and I'm glad because you looked a bit down for the last few days" He said with a warm smile.

Lisa just smiled at her Grandfather and then sat on the arm chair beside him.

"Grandfather, You know the Gloriavale Christian Comm--

Thud.

Before Lisa could complete her sentence the cup fell from Mr Bruschweiler's hand and crashed on the floor. George came in upon hearing the crashing sound but Mr Bruschweiler gestured him to clean the mess later on.

"I see Marco told you about it..." He said with anger vivid in his voice.

"Yes Dad told me he went there for highschool" Lisa replied with a worried face a bit taken aback by her Grandfather's actions.

"And...what more did he told you?" He asked with a calmer voice than before.

"He told me you were good friends with the leader of the community?"

"Friends? *huff* I'm ashamed I used to think that way too...and was too blind to realize he was in fact a devil in disguise of a saint" He replied while clenching the arm of the chair.

Lisa just sat there with a confused look on her face. A few seconds passed by when Mr Bruschweiler spoke again.

"I hope he and his damn community burns in hell " He said while watching the wood slowly turn into ashes.

What in the world happened?

"What did he do Grandfather?" Lisa asked with hesitant eyes.

"That evil man twisted the words of God and delivered them in his own truth...but I was too blind in friendship to realize that" Mr Bruschweiler stated "And...I..I believed that bastard and did something so awful...I can't ever forgive myself for it" He broke down in tears.

Lisa got up and hugged her Grandfather from the side with a pinch of pain in her heart at the sight of her Grandfather breaking down.

"I'm sorry...lalisa...your Grandfather is an awful person..please forgive him " He uttered with a quivering voice.

"Grandfather..." Lisa uttered with her own eyes now damp.

They both stayed in the hug for a while when George came in and reminded it was time for Mr Bruschweiler's medicines. They both then broke the hug.

"You should get going to your morning walk lalisa" Mr Bruschweiler said with a smile.

Lisa nodded in his direction with a smile and started walking out the mansion with her thoughts even more strangled then before.

What did Grandfather do to make him break down like that? And what is up with this Hopeful Christian guy?

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

«Third person»

Today Rosé had brought her Drawing notebook with her and was drawing the majestic lake with Lisa sitting beside amazed by her skills.

"You're amazing!" Lisa said with eyes wide open looking at the black and white sketch of the lake.

"Thanks..." Rosé replied faintly with sprinkles of pink spread on her face.

"I wish I could draw like you *sigh* even getting the line straight is my biggest feat "

"I'm sure if you'll practice you'll be able to draw anything" Roseanne replied with a sweet smile.

"No I'll be probably be the same and may even get worse" Lisa said with a raised brow.

Roseanne then shaked her head with a chuckle following on and continued drawing.

There was now a pleasant silence in the proximity and Lisa's thoughts were occupied by the conversation she had with her Grandfather earlier, a small frown soon following on.

"Are you okay ?" Rosé asked with concerned eyes.

"Yes I'm fine Roseanne don't worry" Lisa said with a convincing smile, which she had used after a very long time since she always genuinely smiled when she was with Roseanne.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...It's nothing"

"I don't think you are telling the truth..." Rosé said while placing her notebook down with a small pout following on.

Lisa felt her heart feel all warm and cozy knowing Roseanne was worried for her and the cute pout just made the butterflies in her stomach high on drugs.

Lisa then subconsciously pinched Rosé's cheek.

"W-What?" Roseanne asked with a light shade of pink spread on her face as she felt Lisa's hand on her cheek.

Lisa chuckled at her adorable reaction and then replied with a warm smile "Your cheeks are so puffy...like a chipmunk"

"Are you saying I look like a chipmunk?" Roseanne asked with eyes narrowed and cheeks now more puffed up, the blush still vivid under the anger.

"But chipmunks are cute" Lisa uttered in a dazed voice.

Roseanne's blush got a shade darker, as she bit her lower lip nervously.

Lisa quickly realized she had uttered her thoughts outloud, a light shade of pink now spread across her face.

"It's fine then..." Rosé uttered faintly as she turned her head to the side, her heart beating irregularly and this thing was worrying her because whatever Lisa did, made her feel things she never felt before.

There was now silence in the proximity, with the atmosphere getting hot all of a sudden.

"I was thinking why don't we go visit the stable today?" Lisa said breaking the silence, with her own eyes averted to the ground.

"I'm not sure ...what if someone sees me outside?" Roseanne asked with worried eyes, a light shade of pink still vivid.

"Don't worry, we'll go there secretly like we come at the cliff" Lisa replied with an assured smile.

"......"

"Come on Roseanne"

"......"

"Preaty pleassssse"

"Ah....okay"

Rosé finally agreed, her heart not being able to handle the cute plead and they started their journey towards the horse stable at the hill.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're finally here!" Lisa said with a bright smile as she laid her eyes upon the well maintained grassy field.

"Hey Lisa --

Helfrod came out of the stable while cleaning his hands with a cloth and stopped upon laying his eyes on the girl besides Lisa.

"Oh no no is she a student f-from Gloriavale ---

"Yes she is Helfrod" Lisa replied with a nervous smile while Rosé just stood there panicked that someone had already seen them.

Lisa quickly took Rosé's hand in her own assuring her it will be alright. 

"Are you kidding me? You told me you're bringing a friend over. I thought you met a kid around somewhere around here...which I should've known are practically none roaming around but still you..." Helfrod just squated on the ground with his hands now on his head.

"Helfrod come on it will be alright as long as you won't tell Grandfather " Lisa said with a convincing smile trying to calm the panicked man.

Rosé had a perplexed look on her face as she listened to the confusing conversation taking place between the two but feeling Lisa's hand in her own made her feel like everything will be alright.

"Of all the people in the world you brought a person from that place? " Helfrod uttered while getting back up.

Rosé felt a pinch of pain in her heart, hearing the hurtful words. Lisa saw Rosé's face getting sad after Helfrod's statement, she then interlocked their fingers reminding Rosé she's with her.

"Please Helfrod, promise you won't tell anything to Grandfather" Lisa said with eyebrows raised in expectation.

"......."

"Remember that time Helfrod....You said something about owing"

"Uhh...what a time to be reminded of that"

"So..."

"Damn! Alright " He uttered while scratching his head "But you two better not be seen anywhere near the mansion and be careful while roaming this place"

"Thanks Helfrod!" Lisa uttered with a smile.

"My work is completed for the day so I'll be going to do my mansion duties now" Helfrod uttered with a sighing smile and starting going towards the downhill path.

Lisa then released a relieved sigh and then turned towards Rosé who had  confusion written all over her face.

"Let's meet moody in the stable"Lisa said with a smile trying to cheer Rosé up.

Rosé just nodded in Lisa's direction, still thinking about the event which happened earlier.

Upon reaching the stable, Lisa got to Moody's compartment and said with a smile "Hey Moody look who's here today?"

Moody looked ahead up to see the blond really chirpy and happy.

"Neigh hh hh (Why are you so happy human?" Moody uttered with narrowed eyes.

Lisa then signalled Rosé to come closer and was now introducing them.

"Roseanne this is moody and moody this is Roseanne"

"Hi nice to meet you moody" Rosé said with a smile.

"Neighhh hhehhah (You finally found that mate of yours human)" Moody uttered with a sighing voice.

"Hey be a bit more happy moody?" Lisa said with a raised brow.

"It's okay Lisa...we'll get along as time passes by" Rosé said with a chuckle "By the way you're a beautiful stallion moody" she uttered while looking at the horse with a kind smile.

"Neigh neighhhhh (she look kind human....good choice yellow human)" Moody uttered with a happy voice while looking in the direction of Lisa.

"Oh looks like he likes you Roseanne" Lisa said with a bright smile.

"Oh he does?" Rosé asked with an excited smile , she then looked towards moody "Thankyou"

Lisa just looked warmly at the interaction between the two and felt all fuzy in her heart.

Rosé then turned towards her side and saw Lisa standing there with a warm smile on her face.

"Thanks for letting me meet moody" She said with a smile "He's a gentleman"

Moody uttered a happy neigh.

"Oh he's a gentleman? Wait till you get on him" Lisa said with a chuckle "But I'm glad you're getting along"

Rosé then looked at the time on her watch and said with a sad smile "I should go now...."

"Time flies so fast..." Lisa said while ruffling her blond hair.

"Yes it does...." Rosé uttered while staring at the ground.

Rosé was about to say Goodbye when she gathered her courage to ask a question which was brothering her since Helfrod left.

"Does your Grandfather hate the people of our community?" Rosé asked while biting her lower lip.

Lisa didn't knew what to say at the moment as she still wasn't sure about the whole matter.

"I'm not too sure myself..."Lisa replied honestly.

"You are willing to go against your Grandfather and still meet me?" Rosé asked with worry filled in her hazel brown eyes "I don't want to ruin your relationship with him..." she ended while fiddling with her fingers.

Lisa placed her hand around Rosé's back and pulled her into a gentle embrace, Rosé subconsciously tightened the embrace and burried her face in Lisa's shoulder worried what Lisa's reply might be.

"Hey..." Lisa whispered softly as she rubbed soothing circles on Rosé's back "I'm not going anywhere"

Rosé still had her head burried in Lisa's shoulder daring to look back up.

"Come on chipmunk I'm not going anywhere!" Lisa said with a chuckle.

Rosé looked back up with an angry pout, hiding behind the smile underneath.

"Don't you dare give me that nickname" Rosé said as seriously as she can while holding back her giggle.

"Really?"Lisa asked while bringing her hands down and placing them on both sides of Rosé's waist "But I told you they're cute?"

Rosé felt her cheeks getting hot and her heart started beating like festival drums. She then pinched Lisa's stomach earning a groan and then started running off towards the field.

"See you tomorrow!" She said with a bright smile and was on her way back.

Lisa just had a dorkish smile on her face and stood there entangled in the thoughts of her adorable chipmunk.

"Neigh hhhhhhhh (Don't make babies in front of me human) " Moody uttered with a disgusted voice.

Lisa chuckled at moody's voice but her thoughts were soon occupied by a certain someone.

"What is this feeling...." Lisa said while placing her hand on her heart and feeling it pound loudly against her chest.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

228K 7.5K 44
I guess people were right when they told me that the one you love the most, will hurt you the most. And I gave her the chance to broke my heart for t...
332K 17.6K 30
Warning: Mature themes, strong language, violence. Jennie Kim, an English tutor from New Zealand, takes on a job in the small town of Yes-Seong in S...
3.6K 125 25
"Are you sure this is still okay?" both girls knowing they wanted more, but still chose to lie about how they really felt. "Of course, why wouldn't i...
39.7K 1.5K 22
Lisa and Jisoo flew to LA, living and fulfilling their dreams together. but what happens when things start to fall apart, dreams gone in the dark, an...