Pregnant by a psycho ✔

By queensofsupreme

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I shouted pointing a knife at him. It was the only thing keeping him away from m... More

prologue
Chapter 1 (back to high school)
Chapter 2 (Help)
chapter 3 (The Gun)
Chapter 4 (Choose )
Chapter 5 (The charity event RAPE )
Chapter 6 (Killing)
chapter7-Oscar award what the f*ck
Chapter 8 (Regrets)
Chapter 9 (Mr rude)
Chapter 10 (Poison)
Cast
Chapter 12 -Play
Chapter 13 - Half-past
Chapter 14 - Police
Chapter 15 - Eros
Chapter 16 *Abortion*
Chapter 17 *He is my Boyfriend*
Chapter 18 *Liam killed my baby*
Chapter 18*The devil caught me*
Chapter 19*The Mayor*
Chapter 20*Everything is ruined*
Chapter 21 *She's missing*
Chapter 22 *He saved me*
chapter 23*Don't catch feelings*
Chapter 24*Trap*
Chapter 25*Pregnant by a psycho*
Chapter 26*Stabbed Psycho*
Chapter 27*Complete pizzle*
Chapter 28*War begins*
Chapter 29*Plan*
Chapter 30*Murder's Son*
Chapter 31*psycho is out*
Chapter 33* Choas begin*
Chapter 34*Wrong move*
Chapter 35*Betrayal*
Chapter 36 *Torture*
Chapter 37 *Justice served*
Chapter 38 *True/ Fake love*
Chapter 39 *An Angel is born*
Chapter 40*In Love*
Chapter 41 *Return of Psycho*
Chapter 42 *Goodbye*

Chapter 11 - Fake

36.1K 923 228
By queensofsupreme

Liam's POV.

"Swallow it!" I snapped as she refused but I forced her to swallow it. As soon as I let her go after she swallowed it, she started spatting and trying to make herself vomit.

"Psycho!" She shouted crying as she sat on the floor trying everything to get the 'poison' out of her system.

"What's going on?" Calum asked as he come inside my house and saw Stacey on the floor vomiting. Calum lives with me because his parents were my parents best friends, and we have been best friends ever since my parents passed away.

"Your psychotic brother poisoned me." Stacey answered coughing and still trying to vomit more.

"Seriously Liam." He said looking at me confused and angry. "What got in your head ?"

"Relax." I said as I took the glass of water and hand it to Stacey. "She's not going to die." I added and they both looked at me like I'm an idiot.

"What type of poison did he give you Stacey?" Calum asked ignoring what I just told him.

"Cyanide." Stacey answered giving up and trying to get up and I offered to help her get up but she just ignored my helping hand and got up herself.

"Liam?" Calum shouted angry at me. "She's definitely going to die, a week at most." He added making Stacey roll her eyes annoyed.

"I know that." She said as the both acted like I wasn't here.

"Listen." I shouted angry and they both looked at me.

"No doctors can even help her Liam." Calum continued ignoring me as Stacey nod her head crying.

"Let me explain."

"No." They both shouted at the same time. "Stacey is going to die." Calum added making me even more angry.

Can these fools just listen to what I'm about to say.

"Enough." I shouted angry as I took my gun out. The only thing they ever listen to is someone with a gun. "Both of you sit down, now!" They both looked at me shocked.

They really crazy if they think I'm joking.

"What the hell Liam." Calum said.

"Didn't you both hear me ?" I asked ignoring him and they both quickly walked to the couch and sat down

"You can shoot me, I'm already going to die." Stacey said as she folded her legs across.

"No one is going to die." I said making them both laugh angry. "I'm fucking serious."

"What ?" Calum asked and Stacey was just still crying.

"It wasn't a real poison it was fake." I said making Stacey snap out of her thoughts and Calum get up.

"Seriously Liam?" Calum asked.

"I'm dead serious. Do you think I would ever risk angels life?" I asked making him nod and I looked at him angry making him quickly shook his head.

"His lying Calum." Stacey said getting up."I saw the poison myself."

"How do you know it was fake ?" Calum questioned me ignoring Stacey.

"You already know that I know every fucking poison, how they look, smell or even feel now." I explained and Calum nod his head waiting for me to continue  "Everything was true Liam, the brothers are being blackmail by their father." I added making him realize and remember everything.

"They gave you the poison to poison their father ?" He asked and I quickly nod.

"Fake poison to catch me in action." I said making Stacey relieved. "But I will poison him with the real one when I get it."

"How do you know everything ?" Stacey asked me wiping the tears.

"They were acting weird and the moment I touched Jared he was wearing an undercover wire." I only gave them a short version. To be honest Jared warned me, the moment I started choking him he kept giving me signs to stop but I was too angry, until he looked down and I followed his eyes. I knew that moment the call I got last night wasn't a prank. The police want me in jail, now that I'm almost turning nineteen and I'm already legal. I told Stacey and Calum everything about how I'm supposed to get caught after I give him the fake poison to how I'll buy a real poison and kill him myself.

"That'--"

"You really crazy." Stacey said interrupting Calum. If I'm crazy then she's definitely the same, trust me she's acting.

"How are you going to put the poison in his drink?" Calum asked me ignoring the fact that Stacey just interrupted him.

"Stacey will." I answered as Stacey widened her eyes in shock.

"No I won't." She said as she shook her head.

"All you have to do is go to his house act like you running away from me, and as soon as he pours you a drink and himself then ask him to get something then put the poison in his drink and done." I explained everything she has to do and she just shook her head disagreeing it to do it. "Don't forget I killed that other man for you." I added making Calum look at her shock.

"Who did you kill Liam?" Calum asked still looking at Stacey even though the question was for me.

"I'll do it. But after that you will leave me alone." She said quickly ignoring Calum and I just smiled and nod my head. "You promise?" She asked and I just continued to nod my head smiling.

I promise to never leave angel alone.

"The play ?" Calum said as I sat on the couch and switched the TV on. I can't believe I fucking forgot about going to the stupid school.

"We will all do it together." I answered making them both confused. "Remember the shooting Calum ?" I added asking Calum and he quickly nod his head.

"But the teacher doesn't want that." Calum said and Stacey just got up to leave.

"Can I get Jayden's number ?" I asked and she quickly turned around to face me as she stopped walking.

"Why ?" She asked. I wonder how many boys number does she have. We not even together yet and she's thinking of cheating on me.

"It's for the play." I said making her confuse. The sir said only two pairs but the play I want to do is a real thing that happened. The real shooting of the two famous lawyer, and I already know who is going to be part of it. Calum and Lexie are going to be the killers. I'll be the kid, Jayden and Rain can be the two famous lawyers, and I'll bring Rex to be the other boy.

"But we together." I know Stacey and I are supposed to be doing the play together but she can be the guest of honor while we all do the play.

"I have Rain's number but I don't want to come between them." I said turning back to the TV and acting like I actually have Jayden's girlfriends number.

"Fine." She said throwing her phone to me. I smiled at her as I catched her phone and she ran upstairs.

"You didn't even ask the password." Calum said laughing.

"I know the password idiot." I quickly typed the password which I saw her type in yesterday and I was right. Her password is seven.

"Who's going to be part of the play ?" Calum asked as I went to her whatsApp, I quickly send Jayden a message about the play and started typing the lines he should line.

"Jayden, Rain, Britney, You, Rex, Lexie and me." I answered Calum while I was still typing Jayden his lines and his girlfriend. The lines weren't much for them after all the most lines are going to be Lexie and Calum .

Jayden : What the hell is all this Stacey ?

Me : It's the play. I already asked the sir and he said we could do it all together. Tell Rain everything okay.

I don't really know how Stacey messages people but I just hope he believes it's her and agrees.

Jayden : Thank god.

Me : For what ?

I asked, because I was so damn curious

Jayden : Rain and I couldn't decide what Shakespeare to do and well the lines you send is awesome, it's like it happened real life. You really good at school work, especially Shakespeare. I didn't know Shakespeare wrote a thing like this but whoever wrote it is a damn good writer. But I'll say this again Stacey it's like you know everything.

Me : I know. Is that why you said thank god ?

I want to ask why the hell he wrote a whole paragraph for me, but I knew he would figure it isn't Stacey.

Jayden : I thought you were struggling to sleep again.

Me : Why is that ?"

I accidentally asked forgetting I should be acting like Stacey.

Jayden : You acting weird

I didn't know what to reply to him so I left him on read.

Jayden : look here Stacey, I need to call Rain and tell her everything about the play. Sleep well love ya.

Me : ......

I was definitely going to swear him or something but I couldn't. I know angel would get angry. I was snapped out of my thoughts because of the smack Calum gave me.

"What the f*ck." I shouted angry getting up.

"I have been asking you about Lexie the whole f*cking time." He answered.

"Don't do that again Calum. Call Lexie and just tell her to come tomorrow to school. She knows her lines."

"But she's twenty-four and she isn't a student." He told me what I already knew so I didn't bother answering him. "Are you seriously going to bring the whole mob for the play?" He asked.

"Yes. Rex and Lexie are both coming." I answered making his eyes widen in shock. I know his afraid for the student because we definitely going to be using real guns for the play.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 110 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...
2.9M 38.1K 15
"You expect me to believe a woman with credentials in journalism and writing wants to be a Nanny?" He questions and the smile he is desperately tryin...
137K 5.2K 36
I walk backwards with Silva slowly stalking towards me with a crazed look on his face. He had his shirt unbuttoned and his hair damp from sweating. "...
55.8K 1.9K 51
"It just doesn't feels right" "What doesn't feels right? Love" "This business trip of yours...I'm just not getting a good feeling about it..." "I d...