Abbie

By SummerStruck_214

This a story about girl who is tired of being in her little town she calls home. She meets a boy who's been p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 8

2 0 0
By SummerStruck_214

Almost a week later B asked me to dinner at his house with his mom. Her name was Rosa. I got nervous I met her once before but now I like her son. I couldn't decide what to wear. Tyler was on FaceTime helping me decide what to wear. I put on a this burgundy sweater dress and these black boots.

"That's the one,"Tyler said.

"Really?"

I looked in the mirror and twirled. I put tights on underneath it made it looked better. I fixed my hair while I waited for B to come.

"Wow I can't wait to what you how you dress for Hoco."

"Don't forget that after school we have to go."

"I won't."

We hung up then B picked me up in his moms car. We drove to his house .

"Don't be nervous," He said.

"What if she doesn't like me?" I asked.

"She will," he replied.

"How do you know?"

"Because I do and that's all that matters to me. I just wanna show my mom you."

"Okay I can do this," I said taking a deep breathe.

B opened the door for me and took my coat. His mom was in the kitchen. He took my hand and led me to the kitchen. She was making a salad for dinner. His mom turned to us smiling.

"Hey mom this is Raina," Be said.

"Hey ," I said.

"Hello again,"she said.

"Good everything going nicely," B said.

"Im almost done with dinner honey."

We went and sat down in the living room. He held my hand the whole time.

"I think tonight will definitely be fine," he said kissing me on the cheek.

I just smiled and relaxed. His mom seemed really nice. Me being here felt weird though. I like B a lot but I don't even know what we're doing. Ever since he asked me to hoco we been acting like were together but not talking about it.

His mom called us to the table. She sat at the top while B and I were across from each other. We dug in they didn't say grace .

"So are you dating my son? He never tells me anything," She said.

"Mom we're just friends," he said.

Why did his words cut me deep in my chest. I wanted to shed a tear.

"Okay my bad."

"It's fine," I said.

"You plan on going to college?"

"Yes I actually am leaving early this summer ."

"Oh really where?"

"New York," I said.

"B got into NYU and two more different colleges."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah I was gonna to tell you." He said.

"How has my son been treating you?"

"He's been pretty great," I said smiling at him.

He smiled at me back.

"She is too," he added.

"B never brought a girl home before so you must be very special."

His mom smiled at us while I sat there blushing. We all finished eating so I helped his mom clean up.

"Thank you "she said as I put the dishes in the sink.

"No problem."

"Mom we're going to my room."

"Okay just keep it down and stay protected."

I busted out giggling and his eyes got wide.

"Mom no one said anything about anything like that."

"You're teenagers it happens I'm just telling you to be safe."

"Later mom," he said rolling his eyes.

We walked upstairs to his room. He had a lot of books. I sat on the end of his bed. I wasn't thinking about sex till his mother brought it up. Now it was all I kinda wanted was for him to touch me. He stood in front of me so I stood up . . I kissed him and he hands were already touching me all over.

"What are you doing?" He said.

"Kissing you." I replied.

"Are you actually trying to have sex?"

I stopped and looked at him shocked.

"Seriously you think I'm like that."

"I was just asking."

"No I'm not trying to have sex it's your mother put it in my head so I keep thinking about it. I'm a virgin."

"Really?"

"Yeah I never had sex I never felt ready."

He kissed me and picked me up with my legs wrapped around him. B laid me down and kissed me down my neck. When he came up he kissed me on more time on my lips.

"Take off ya shoes we're going to watch a movie and cuddle," He said.

He put on a movie while I took off my shoes. B started it and got into bed with me . I laid cuddled in his arms as we watched. I moved one of his hands on my thighs. I turned to face him and his hand goes between. We kissed and he doesn't move his hand it's just resting between my thighs. B kisses my neck makes soft moan come out of my mouth.

"I'm not having sex with you so stop tempting me," B said pulling me close.

"I didn't say that."

"If we do anything more than kiss it would led me to taking it . If it is gonna be me I want it done right. You only have it once."

"You're so different."

"Thank you."

We kissed again and he pressed out foreheads together.

"You're making me be different Raina."

"You make me feel like I'm changing too."

Afterwards I said bye to B's mom and thanked her for dinner. He drove me back home. B held my hand the whole time.

"You know I like you B," I said.

"Yes I do."

"We never talk about it."

"About us?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't see a need. Thought we had a understanding we do our thing just me and you. While living our best life's."

"As just friends?"

"You're more than that."

"Am I?"

"Definitely."

He kissed me on my cheek than I went inside. I went to my room and changed for bed . Ryan call my phone as I laid in my bed. I answered it curious.

"So hoco with B?" He asked.

"Yes, he asked me."

"I'm happy for you. Im not going to keep being in your way or hurting you. I love you so much and if hanging back is what you need from me . Then I'm going to do that. But I'm not gonna to give up on us."

"Have you been drinking?"

"Yep."

" Ryan go to sleep."

"Okay. Just don't hang up please."

"Okay."

I stayed on the phone till he fell asleep. Then I hung up and fell asleep When I woke up and got dressed for school.

B picked me up in front of my house. Tyler rode with Naomi and we walked. We went into the school Ryan stopped us in the hallway.

"Hey Raina thanks for the talk last night," he smirked and walked away.

"What's he talking about?" B asked.

"He just called me last night he was drunk."

"You just weren't going to say anything?"

"Seriously B."

I rolled my eyes and we went to class. After class I stopped Ryan in the hall.

"I know what you're trying to do."

"What are you talking about Rain?"

"Don't play dumb with me Ryan. You want me happy then let me go."

I walked off and went on with my day. After school B and I picked up my little brother. We dropped him off and went to his house.We were supposed to go hoco shopping but Tyler's mom needed him. B's mom wasn't home yet.

We went to his room and we studied. Once we were done B was acting distant. I moved the books off of the bed. I jumped on him and didn't move. He just laid there with me on top of him.

"I don't know what to do B. I like the understanding we have but after how you acted today I don't get you."

"Whatever."

"It's not whatever . You should trust me to tell you something if I feel the need. He just drunk called to ask me about hoco and to tell me he's not giving up."

"Its just you . You drive me crazy and you have since I saw you."

"Well thank you."

"I'm sorry," he said leaning up.

"It's okay."

Now we were face to face so I just kissed him. He started to kiss me and took off my shirt. Therefore I took of his and he was just kissing me all over. When I went to undo his pants he stopped me.

"I told you I want it to be special. Im good with above the bra for now," he said.

"You are amazing B."

He kissed me once more and we got ready. Then B drove me home it was colder that night. I slowly fell asleep while texting B.

The next day I went dress shopping with Tyler. I went through about a dozen dress. He was so ready to go and then I stepped out in a black and red dress. The dress had black lace long sleeves with a black flower pattern an a open back. The front was black down till halfway it faded to a pastel red into this vibrant red.

"Woah." Tyler said.

"Damn," I said soon as I turned to the mirror.

I started to cry and quickly wiped it away.

"Wanna be my date to hoco instead?" He asked.

"Stop Ty," I said giggling.

I got changed and we went to get his suit. He went through like two of them. We had to rush afterwards because Tyler was taking B to help pick a suit. When he dropped me off B was waiting for us at my house. I jumped out of Tyler's truck into his arms. He kissed me and we smiled at each other.

"My dress made me cry," I said.

"Must be some dress," he said.

"Can't wait till you see. I don't cry like that so it was pretty good."

"Text you later?" He asked.

"Yeah."

I got my dress from out the truck and hid it behind my back. I kissed him once more and went inside. The rest of the day I watched movies with my little brother and hung out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 0 9
It's about a young 13 year old girl, trying to find true love. But something stranges happens when she meets Matthew. She falls in love and weird thi...
see me now? By Lena

Mystery / Thriller

694 51 22
this mysterious love story is about a young teen that's 16 years old , she is dead and she is on the other side where their is simply no one , she's...
Him&Her By Ash

Teen Fiction

10K 498 31
A boy and a girl from two different worlds, or so they think. They both had noticed each other for years but never did anything about it. Never spo...
132 5 44
A girl is told to choose the right guy for a date but to her surprise she found all of the three loving and ever she would ever need read more to get...