Desperate Soul

By Voidbond

She didn't ask for money or wealth or even a well known position! She asked for a family who cares for her... More

♪NOTE♪
♪PROLOGUE♪
♪1♪ New Start With New Bullying!
♪2♪ Seize The Opportunity
♪3♪ The Handsome Stranger
♪4♪ A Slight Hope In A Dark Shadow
♪5♪ An Unexpected Event
♪6♪ Fighting & Ignoring
♪7♪ His....Target
♪8♪ Confusion
V.I NOTE!
♪10♪ Becoming Stronger & A thief
♪11♪ A Peep From The Past
♪12♪ Not A Good Start
♪13♪ Let The Game Begin
AN APOLOGY !
♪14♪ Keeping Secrets
♪15♪ The Masquerade Party
♪16♪ The Trouble Maker
♪17♪ The Secret's Out
♪18♪ Missed Up Day And Night
♪19♪ Extra Drama
♪20♪ Flashback Pt. 1
♪21♪ Flashback Pt. 2
♪22♪ Lasanga With Extra Secrets
♪23♪ Welcoming Hell
♪24♪ Ambiguous
♪25♪ A Spark Of Love & A Hint Of Emotion
♪26♪ The Whisper Challenge, A Cup Of Coffee & A Text Message
♪27♪ Coffee Addiction
♪28♪ A Slip Of The Tongue
♪29♪ The Sun Will Shine On Us Again
♪30♪ Crossing Limits
♪31♪ The Predator & The Preys
♪32♪ Game Over
♪33♪ Scandalous
♪34♪ The Falling Angel
♪35♪ Connection

♪9♪ Found A Company

81 29 24
By Voidbond

||Chapter Nine||
Found a company!

It is something that posses her mind and acts like a big deal but it isn't like this at all. It just confirms her that she is not the meant and she gives that note more attention than it should have.

She just takes that piece of paper and with steady steps and focused mind, she throws it in the bin. It is nothing to worry herself about.

But she still wonders what if there is something behind this random message.

" What if he wants to confess his love to you?! It would be awesome, OMG! " Mariam asks while rubbing her hair as if she is thinking for something important then she squeals in excitement and jumps from her chair while clapping quickly.

"Mariam, I'm hijabi! Who wants to date a Muslim girl while all those gorgeous and undressed girls surround the school!" Nour justifies herself while having a sarcastic expression fills her beautiful face.

"Are you kidding me? Nour, darling. You're so beautiful and what's wrong with being a hijabi, huh? Will those scarfs which surround your empty head judge your character?" Mariam tries to explain the situation while hitting playfully Nour's head who will never understand her point of view.

"Look, maybe he doesn't care about the whole body thing and just searches in your heart and finds that you're a good person" Mariam continues while pulling Nour toward her and surrounding her arm behind her shoulder like a side hug.

Nour searches in Mariam's eye deeply as if she forgets something that she deadly loves and tries to not lose any chances to find it. She then plays with Mariam's words in her mind.

"Mariam, you're being wise and that scares me! " Nour utters coldly then tries to act scared of Mariam's reaction dramatically but she fails.

"You idiot! I can't believe it " Mariam spells out and flings from her chair then grimacing and crossing her arms around her chest looking in Nour's eyes in disappointment as if it is the most important thing to discuss in it and it was more like a mother scolding her daughter for failing in exams.

"OK! OK! if that Hamza wants to confess whatever he wants and I'm a hundred percent sure that it will never happen. You just said that tomorrow is weekend which means no school which obviously means NO HE!!" Nour justifies for the second time her situation while willing for an answer and mostly for conviction from her dear friend.

"Who knows? maybe he forgot to write the right time because he was nervous" Mariam teases Nour while nudging her with her elbow and a giggle escapes her small mouth while wiggling her eyebrows.

" Oh, shut up, you turn to be a teaser now, huh? " Nour pushes her lightly while rolling her eyes at her unbelievable friend.

"I don't care, I just want you to meet him in the school library on Monday ok!" Mariam shrugs while heading toward her chair and sits.

"Ok" Nour simply replies as she eventually gives up and not willing for more headaches and just accepts her opinion. She tries her puppy face to let her agree with her opinion but it doesn't help!

" No, not like that! I want you to pinky promise me!" Mariam opposes and curls her lips in a grimace.

" turns for character number 3, you're being childish. " Nour scorns while trudging toward her balcony.

"Come on Nour. Don't act like my aunts." Mariam groans while snatching her shoulder and wheeling her to face her.

"OK, I pinky promise that I will meet him " Nour tries keeping up with her childish acts and sways her pinky to end those useless children's plays.

She then heads toward her desk and snatches her phone so she could run through it in the cold breeze in her balcony.

"Hey, The time is late. You can sleep over here with me, it's Saturday tomorrow and we can go out together. What do you think?" She suggests while looking back at her waiting for an answer.

"I haven't told them about the sleepover, but I will give it a try" She states then turns her lips in a cute smile then finds her phone to call her parents while Nour lugs her phone in her pocket after finding boring newsfeed and notifications.

She then let her eyes enjoy the sight of the dark sparkling sky. It is amazing how all those beauties have been made by the one and only.

There aren't many bodies hanging out. The street is almost empty and she doesn't mind wearing a scarf. She gives up for the cold breeze that hit her frozen cheeks which turn red later and a shiver goes through her spines to let her hug herself and enjoy the weather.

Cold nights are her favorite. The feeling of shivers and the cold breeze was motivating something inside her. She doesn't know what is it and she doesn't care. What only she cares about that it feels that her soul is still in there and the breath that she inhales and exhales relieves her body and takes some of her loads and problems that soon could end her life up!

She feels a hand on her shoulder and she switches her head to let her loose scarf fall on her shoulders revealing her dark brown hair.

"I'm sleeping over here tonight " Mariam tells me and the excitement never leaves her tone.

"so, where are we going tomorrow?" She continues while shoving her cell phone inside her pocket and turns her sight to Nour.

" I don't know. We can go shopping and then to any café." Nour states while shrugging as her mind doesn't find another better idea. She thinks that they will have a nice time together wherever they go.

"Sounds boring, but it's OK" Mariam replies while nodding her head.

"Now, we need to sort out any pajama for you" Nour says without any introduction while holding both Mariam's shoulders and examining her clothes.

" Anything will be fine." Mariam nods her head while smiling at her. She then finds herself dragged from her wrist and dashed again inside the room to let her find that her stop is in front of Nour's wardrobe and to wonder from where that normal body of Nour has this kind of strength to drag her in that way.

" Is this good?" Nour's questioning voice wakes her up from daydreaming when she notices that she already let her wrist freely and hands her a cute pink pajama.

"let me try it" Mariam takes it while not opposing anything as she founds that it is suitable for her. She heads towards the bathroom and begins changing her clothes and let the comfy pajama bound her body. It is perfect for her. She then makes her way out of the bathroom to meet her friend and her simple compliment "Perfect."

She smiles in return then yawns and lets her sleepy tears escape her watery eye. "I'm so damn sleepy"

"Me too" Nour agrees and before Mariam says something else, she continues. " You can sleep in my bed. I don't mind sharing but I will go check on my aunt first"

She dashes out of her door and before closing it she heard Mariam say "Goodnight". She smiles and replies from behind the door.

Her legs lead here downstairs where she finds herself in the kitchen she brings a bottle of water from the fridge and pours some in a glass to then gulp them. She hasn't noticed before that she is so thirsty when she finds herself pouring the third glass.

She has finished what she is doing and has put the bottle back in the fridge. it is so calm in there. She with careful and slow steps heads toward the living room to find no one.

"Probably, auntie is sleeping right now. " She tells herself and pops up to her auntie's room. It isn't her room it is more like the guest room but for now it is hers.

She stands in front of the door and knocks so slowly. She doesn't get any response. She waits and repeats the knock but as always there is no reply. She titles her head and rests her ear on the wooden door but she doesn't hear any movement or sound.

She twists the knob and carefully opens the door to meet with a dark background and a figure sleeping on the bed.

She moves toward her to hear her calm breath and with no sheets cover her. She brings a blanket and shoves her and then prints a kiss on her forehead and says " Thank you for everything" she smiles at the sleepy face.

Then she drags her legs out of the room and goes to hers. She opens the door to find Mariam has already slept and let enough space to sleep beside her. She goes to her bed and closes her eyes trying to find some sleep. Her mind is so full of so many things.

Her problem with math.

That weird message.

How her day will go with Mariam tomorrow?

She finds her lids go heavier and then sleep overcomes her to let her rest peacefully.

A.N

I want to apologize again for being so late. But I am here now and I will update once every week in shaa Allah.

Let me know in the comments when exactly you want me to publish the next chapter.
Just pick up the day.

Show your support with vote and comment.
Too much and infinite love!

Voidbondxx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 3.7K 42
Cover credit : @KhushiMaury "Congratulations to me for this strange night. Now this marriage is a test that will take a whole life to pass. Either I...
994K 39K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
321 39 27
He wasn't born an angel. He worked his way to angelhood. He earned his place among them by centuries of serving God. Only to be assigned the most dem...
257K 13.2K 58
Highest ranking #2 in "possessive" #1 in "forcedromance" #1 in "convert" #1 in "islamicromance" #1 in "hijabi" #1 in "strict parents" #1 in "muslima...