Murder at McMahon Manor

Bởi weirdoforthewin

You are cordially invited to...MURDER AT MCMAHON MANOR! All WWE Superstars are cordially invited for a weeken... Xem Thêm

You are Cordially Invited To...
The Arrival
Where's The Host?
You're A Murderer!
Smart Thinking
Accusations
The List of Vince McMahon
Split Up
What Happens In The Dark...
What Was That?!
Stick Together
It's You!
Stay Woke
You Gotta Believe Me
The Truth

Dinner Time

285 14 17
Bởi weirdoforthewin

(Dean Ambrose P.O.V)

"Dean, what are you wearing?" Roman asked me. "What do you mean? I'm wearing what I normally wear." "Stephanie told us specifically to dress down in our best. You're wearing a leather jacket and jeans." Seth said. "But I am. This is my favorite leather jacket and these jeans aren't ripped. Therefore, I am dressed down in my best." I retorted. "She meant dressed in a suit, Dean." Guys, I've tried to tell him. There's no point in arguing with him now. It's too late." Renee said. "I don't see the point in getting dressed up in a suit to eat dinner. I'd rather be comfortable in this than uncomfortable in that." I said refusing to give in to changing my clothes. I was already forced to be here when I didn't want to be. Now, I wasn't gonna be forced to wear what I didn't want to wear.

"Hey, where's your plus one?" "What do you mean? I'm single." Seth said. "Not you, idiot, talkin' to the Big Dog." "Huh?" "Where's your plus one at? Galina?" "Oh, she's home with the kids. Told her about the dinner but she didn't want to come. We're kinda going through a rough patch right now. She's upset that I'm never home anymore." Roman explained to us. Couldn't help but feel bad for him. Not only him, but his wife too. Life on the road meant you never got the chance to be home. You missed birthdays, holidays, or days where you just wished to be home to relax. Which is what I'd rather be doing right now than being here at a stupid dinner. "It'll get better, brotha'." I patted him on the back. Wasn't any good at words of encouragement, but that's what Seth was for. "Exactly. She'll come around, Ro."

"Thanks, guys. Since we're on the topic of women, when are you gonna ask Miss Paige out?" Roman asked Seth with a smirk. "He hasn't got the balls!" I laughed. "Will you guys quit it with that!" "No, because we know you're in love with her. You've longed for her since the day you met her back in FCW." Roman said. "Awe, it goes back that far?! Woah, Seth! Why haven't you asked her out yet?!" Renee cheered and Seth shushed her. "Like I said, he hasn't got the balls to ask her out!" I repeated with a laugh again. "I'm not in love with her!" "He is. Watch this..." I said as I looked around the room for a quick second, "Hey Nikki! Brie! Come here for a sec..." I called out to the Bella Twins, who came over and joined in on the conversation. "Okay, answer me this. Who's Seth in love with?" I asked them. "Paige. Everybody knows that." Brie said. "Yeah, everybody except for Paige herself." Nikki mentioned before taking a sip from her red wine. It was true. Seth has been not so secretly in love with Paige since we were all in developmental years ago. Yeah, it's been THAT fuckin' long and she still has no idea.

"Whatever, I'm not asking her out!" Seth said to all of us. "Why not?" Nikki asked. "After the hectic year she's had and now that she's out of that toxic relationship with Del Rio, I just know she's vulnerable right now." "True, true." Brie said. "I'd rather give her some time to herself than to immediately ask her out while she's in her vulnerable state." Seth explained to us. He did have a point. We wouldn't pressure him into asking her out, we just wanted him to before it was too late. Then he would blow his own chances with her. Again. "That's sweet, Seth. I understand that and it's very respectful of you to put her feelings first." Renee said to him and he nodded his head. "Thank you, Renee." "But still, at some point you do need to ask her out because she moves on rather quickly!" She said. "Told ya'!" I laughed.

After mingling around the huge dinner table, everyone eventually found their names and sat down in the seats we were assigned to. "Steph told us we had to be here in the dining room by 8pm. Where is she?" Natalya questioned. "I don't know, but they need to hurry up. I'm starvin'." R-Truth said. "Same Truth, same." Kevin said as he messed around with his dinner fork. As if not on cue, Stephanie, Shane, and Triple H had all walked into the room and stood at the head of the table by what I assumed to be Mr. McMahon's chair. "FINALLY!" I shouted. "Settle down, Ambrose." Steph glared at me. "Glad you all know how to follow such simple instructions." Hunter said. "We're glad you all could make it to the dinner in honor of none other than Vince McMahon." "Against our wills." I mumbled and Punk laughed from across the table, getting the attention of Hunter.

"Well, if it isn't the quitter. Oops, sorry. Let me be professional. CM Punk, good to see you here." Triple H said to Punk. "Good to see you too, big nose. How are ya'?" Punk smirked. As Triple H went to say something, Steph touched his shoulder and whispered to something to him. "Okay guys, I'll handle this. Look, I know no one really wants to be here. Neither do I, honestly. This whole thing was Hunter and Steph's idea." Shane mentioned to all of us. "Wow thanks, Shane." Stephanie said. "Nonetheless, it's a great idea, though it was very last minute." "I'll say." Renee whispered to us. "But, it really means a lot to my dad that you all are here tonight." "Bullshit." Roman mumbled. "Right." "So please, give it up for the man himself, WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon!" Shane shouted and in came Vince McMahon. Majority of the roster stood up and cheered for him. Meanwhile, some of us only clapped. Unimpressed.

"Thank you! Thank you, everyone!" Mr. McMahon said with the hugest smile on his face. He hugged Stephanie and shook the hands of both Triple H and Shane McMahon. "Good evening, everyone! Thank you for joining me at my humble manor." Vince said to us as Hunter pulled out his chair for him but he hadn't sat down yet. "Oh, no need to thank us. We're here because we don't wanna be unemployed." Paige whispered to Seth and he chuckled softly. "This truly is a night to celebrate. Especially for me." Vince grinned. "Why exactly is this dinner in your honor again?" Randy Orton asked the question all of us wanted to know. "Is it your birthday or something?" A.J. Styles asked. "Anniversary?" Nia Jax asked. "Are you finally announcing your retirement?" Big E asked. "Where's the food?" Kevin Owens asked.

"Though it may be in my honor. This dinner is to honor all of you as well. Where do I begin?" Vince walked off to acknowledge everyone seated at the long dinner table. Hell, if this dinner was to honor me and the rest of the roster, I'm sure all of us would rather be honored with a paycheck! "In some way, I have wronged each and every one of you. Whether it be ruining your character, no TV time, not caring about your talents enough to write you in any storylines...etc." Vince explained to all of us. "So, I invited you all here, giving you no choice but to accept the invite, to make amends and let you know that I do appreciate all of you." "Why the hell should we trust that?" Punk spoke up, shocking Vince.

"Punk. I didn't expect to see you here. I understand your frustrations with me. There are some things that need to be patched up here over this weekend and I am prepared to do just that. Please? Will all of you give me a chance?" Vince begged us. I didn't have many frustrations with him but I didn't trust boss man as far as I could throw him. "If you'll excuse me, I'll just go ahead and check on dinner." "No dad, we've got it! You go ahead and sit down. Shane, Hunter, and I will get dinner for everyone." Stephanie tried to help her dad get to his seat but he refused. "We'll all go. I love the idea of being honored, but I want to be a helping hand as well. You've all done such a wonderful job setting up, Stephanie. Allow me to help out in the kitchen." Vince said as he left the room and headed for the kitchen. Stephanie and Triple H exchanged glances at each other before following behind him. "We'll be back in a minute everyone." Shane said as he was the last to leave.

"Okay y'all, some weird shit is going on." Naomi spoke up to everyone at the table. "I agree. Something's not right." Lana said. "It's very strange." "I don't know, maybe we should give Vince a chance." Sami Zayn said. "You should be the last one saying that. Look how he's booked you so far." Kevin said to him. "Guys, don't trust anything those McMahon's say. Vince and his puppets are up to no good." Punk said to all of us. "Come on, you guys. Vince hasn't been the best boss but maybe he's turned over a new leaf." John Cena said, dismissing what Punk had to say. "You're the face of the company, of course you'd side with him." Punk said while rolling his eyes at Cena.

"Look, I agree with Punk. Vince is on some bullshit." I said and the room grew louder with some people agreeing with me and others sharing their different opinions about the situation. The conversation then turned into a laughing matter as most of us were now making fun of Vince for being such a phony. The best part was watching everyone stand up and imitate Vince's ridiculous walk or do Shane's ridiculous entrance dance. This dinner turned out to be a very fun night for all of us, although we hadn't eaten anything yet. How long did it take to get the food out from the damn kitchen? I'm starving!

"Look at me. I'm Vince McMahon!" Dana Brooke shouted as she did Vince's ridiculous walk all the way down to the end of the table. We all laughed at her actions. Either she was hilarious or all of us had a little bit too much of the red wine being served. Hell, she had both Billie Kay and Peyton Royce laid out on the floor laughing their asses off. "You're cordially invited to a dinner in my honor because why not?! I deserve it!" Dana shouted as she pulled out Vince's chair. "And if you fail to show up to my dinner...YOU'RE FIRED!" She shouted as everyone either laughed or shook their heads at Dana's drunken actions. Nikki Bella laughed so hard that she spat out wine on Brie. Poor Brie. "Dana, stop! You're killing me!" Ember Moon shouted at her. Dana then sat down in Vince's seat at the head of the table.

"What? You can't get it open?" Miz asked Maryse who was struggling to open up a champagne bottle. "Nope. It won't budge. I think that the cork is stuck." Maryse said, still trying to open up the bottle. "Here. Let me see if I can do it. " Miz told Maryse as he grabbed the bottle from her hands and struggled to open it as well. Though he didn't struggle for long, as the cork from the bottle of champagne had popped off instantly, making a loud BOOM noise. The cork headed straight for Dana but luckily, Cena, being the Superman that he is, had caught the cork just in time, before it could hit her.

Suddenly, gasps where heard all around the room as just about everyone's attention was now on Dana Brooke. "Did the...did the cork hit me?..." She managed to ask. I had tried to get a good glimpse of her to see what had happened. Everyone was looking at her with widened eyes, as if they were in complete shock. When I finally got a look at her, I could see blood right in the middle of her chest. In the blink of an eye, she collapsed down at the head of the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no! Dana! 😭

What did you think of this chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

Votes/Comments = 💙👻💙

Byeee!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.8K 702 50
"This is my last chance Seth, this is it." . . . . . Started: 11/10/20 Finished: 3/3/21 Word count: 45,979 WARNINGS: I wrote this book during a pret...
91.3K 3K 66
This may or may not suck, I'm being honest but I like it better than the first one so here we go. Your girl's back, Arianna but this time she's got a...
47.4K 948 47
It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happens if her and WWE's craziest superstar...
3.9K 397 23
When a devastating situation and one drop too many entangle, Rebecca is quickly led down an unforgiving path, and a familiar face returns to town, fi...