Love me! (Jacob Perez love st...

By BerlenskaDesir

More

Love me! (Jacob Perez love story) (not edited)
new school!!!
The walk <3
our kiss...
The plan!!!!!
Revenge feels so good...
I made some mistakes. :(
Nightmare.
I'm done with him

the dream!!!!

567 14 1
By BerlenskaDesir

Jacobs pov:(still at the mall) 

Me: baby are you ok? 

I looked down and saw that was a pool of blood on the floor. I was shocked to see so much blood I was getting dizzy. I look over at shay she was crying harder this time. Crystal look scared. Jaimee was shaking uncontrollably. Ok Jacob keep calm your girl friend is possibly having a miscarriage so get yourself together. I picked Brittney up bridal style and rushed out of the mall with her. 

Brittney: Jacob it hurts so bad. *moans* 

Me: stay with me baby, its going to be ok were almost at the hospital. 

I was speeding really fast I didn't have a care in the world right now as long as i keep my babies safe I'm good. 

We finally.arrived to the hospital the lady at the front desk ask me what happens i told her i didn't have time to explain and that my girlfriend needs medical help. She quickly called the doctor and the rushed Brittney in l tried going in with her but they wouldn't let me in they said: its best for me to stay outside. I got a text form crystal, she told me she was on her way. 

???: Jacob???? 

I looked up at the familiar voice. 

Me: oh hi mrs Johnson. 

Mrs Johnson: what the hell happened, the doctors called me and told me that my caught is in the hospital and i need to be here right away. 

Me: yeah Brittney might be have a miscarriage. 

Mrs Johnson: miscarriage? Wait... Brittney is pregnant? how the hell did this happens? 

me: well umm we had sex. 

Mrs Johnson: l swear boys are such dumbasses. No l meant how did Brittney get hurt. 

I sat her down and told her everything. When i was done she was crying miserably. 

Crystal then came in with shay, and jaimee behind her. 

Jaimee: I'm sorry l didn't know that she was pregnant, I'm sorry. 

me: its ok you don't have to- 

Mrs Johnson: so you're the one that caused all this mess? 

Jaimee: yes and I'm terribly sorry. 

Mrs Johnson: save it. 

After twenty minutes of silent the doctor came out and ask who the father was. I got up and went up to him shacking/ terrified at what i was about ti hear. " well she fine. She did lost alot of blood but shell be ok." " well did she... You know have a miscarriage?" "miscarriage?" i know Brittney did not lie to me about her being pregnant i just hope she didn't lie to me i swear- my thoughts were interrupted. " oh yes, I mean no Brittney didn't have a miscarriage her and her baby are perfectly fine" oh l was happy to hear that i though i would have to throw a bomb shell or something. Craig/rayon/and trey came to visit. It was still awkward between me and trey. I asked the doctor if i could go in and see her he said to at a time. Trey decided that he wanted to go in with me. He was looking more scared than me...why? I got in and Brittney greeted me with huge smile on her face, but when trey came in her smile dropped. What the fuck is going on here?  

Jaimee pov:  

OH MY GOD!!!!! I didn't mean to kick her in the stomach, well... I did mean to but I didn't know she was pregnant. I feel so bad for what I did. Wait why am I feeling bad? That what she gets anyways, like don't talk about my deceased brother and not expect to get fucked up. When I we arrived at the hospital I was thinking about is apologizing to Jacob and waiting leaving. I didn't expect to see her mother and to have her give me an attitude. Second i didn't expect to see the boys come over and visit. Third i was shocked when trey offered to go see brittney with Jacob, then a couple minutes later he come rushing looking mad as hell. Fourth i want to get the hell out off here. 

Jaimee: can i go home?  

Crystal: hush girl! Imma take you home in a sec ight. 

Me: Its ok I'll walk home, bye. 

Crystal: Rayon, baby can you take jaimee home for me? 

Rayon: no problem. 

Me: *mumbles* yes. Bye guys. 

the car ride was quite and rayon kept looking over at me and he looked suspicious, and i hate when people look at me and doesn't say anything (A/N: i hate that allot) 

Me: what are you looking at?

Rayon: sorry I was just wondering why haven't you've been at school, and what the heck happened to you? 

Me: I just didn't feel like going to school im taking a break. And why didn't you ask your psycho path friend. 

Rayon: who?  

Me: Brittney!! 

Rayon: brittney did that to you? *snickers* I swear that click is crazy. 

Me: its not funny. And do you know why she did that? 

Rayon: no I didn't even know she did something to you, just like i didn't know she was pregnant. 

Me: hmmm............. 

I finally got home thank god, cause it was really quiet and i kinda of felt awkward cause me and rayon really talked i know his girlfriend is my friend me and him never made eye contact with each other. I got home took a shower went in the living room and watch tv. I feel asleep again on the couch and had the same dream but this time instead of me escaping l ran up to Jacob and tried to pull him out l couldn't breath the room was spinning, but i didn't want to leave him l pulled and pulled and nothing. My lungs couldn't take it anymore. I collapsed to the ground next to Jacob and blacked out... I woke from my dream and noticed i was in my room. " what the?" l looked around cause i know i fell asleep on the couch how did i get in my room? I got of my bed and walked slowly to the door. I opened it and two cute little kids came running up to me "mommy, mommy, mommy." both of them hugged me.mommy? I looked around to see what was happening. 

Me: um... Are you guys lost? 

Boy: hahahah mommy your so funny. Why would we be lost? 

Me: I'm not you mommy. 

Girl: stowp mowmy you so funny. 

why are these kids calling me mommy, and where the hell am l i was getting aggravated. 

Me: umm... Wait for me ok. I'm going to check some thing down stairs. 

I don't know why they're calling me mommy for i know I'm not there mommy. I went down stairs and saw.... Jacob. 

Me: umm Jacob, what are you doing here 

Jacob: this is my house silly. Hungry? 

Me: no, what do you mean this is you house?? 

Jacob: you're my wife, this is my house, and these are our children *pointing at the two kids.* 

I closed my eyes and tried to calm down cause if this is some kinda of joke its not funny. I opened my eyes jacob and the two kids were standing in front of me smiling at me. ok this is getting awkward so i got up and started running up the stairs. I turned around and the were walking behind me.

Jacob: where are you going honey c'mon, come and sit with your family.

i turned around and all three of them were fading away, i stopped and stair at the long and hard.

girl: mowmy why didn't you save us?

boy: you could have saved us mowmy.

 what are they talking about?i I ran in the room and looked the scared out of my mind. " you could have saved us!!!!" i heard the little boy scream and there was a loud bang in the room. BANG!, BANG! BANG! I sat in the corner of the room " this is just a dream." " this is just a dream." i kept repeating in me head. BANG!! I heard another bang. "STOP!!!!!!!!" I yelled jumping up from the couch. I looked around I was still in the living room, the t.v was turned on, and im still me. I looked at the time it was 7:30 in the morning. ok that was an awkward dream what does it mean. Why couldn't I save them? more importantly what couldn't i saved them from?

A/N: ok!! sorry about that i got borde cause i've been working on this since idk when i got tired and now i wanna watch tv. awkward is on!!!! lol sorry for mistakes.... and what was with jaimees dream?? I don't even know myself but I do have ideas vote?comment and tell me how I'm doing. promise next time ill make it longer kk bye. Peace love and acos. stay mindless bye... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 14K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
187K 7.7K 57
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
979K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
638K 10K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...