The plan!!!!!

Brittney pov:

trey texted me yesterday telling me that Jacob kissed Jaimee. What the actual fuck I though he loved me, no I thought wrong why would he do that behind my back and not even tell me about it I thought our relationship was secret free. OK so I'm trying to come up with a plan that would get Jaime to stay away from Jacob. since Jacob wouldn't listen to me when I asked him to stay away then I'm gonna do it the other way around. and I'm gonna act like nothing until i come up with my plan a go into action.

Jaimee pov

I woke up tired as hell. i didn't really feel like going to school. I'm still mad about the trey thing, and I need to apologize to Jacob for acting the way i did. i didn't mean to ignore him, but trey pissed me off he wouldn't even look at me yesterday can you believe that? its like i was invisible or something. I got up and got dressed. after i was done i took one quick look in the mirror "damn you look good" I said to myself I'm not always like this but I gotta admit I did look good :-D. I got down stair and again my mom went to work early at least she made me breakfast. I looked at the time and it was 7:45 I got up put my dish in the sink and walked to school it was hot outside but thank god I had a dress on. I got to school and Jacob and his crew was outside. Trey saw me and he got quiet and put his head down. Brittney grinned at me and then rolled her eyes. Like what did I ever do to her? Well I know I gave her an attitude the first day I got here but that doesn't make her to be rude and shit. I nervously walked up to them and did a shy smile, "hey" I said. No one said anything and that pissed me off. "whatever bye" I said angrily stomping away. Like even shay and crystal was ignoring me what I do yesterday that was soo bad? 

Trey: u--m ja-jaimee? 

me: what!! (I said with and attitude)  

Trey: can I talk to you?, please. 

me: why? 

Trey: (grabs my arm) just come. 

Me: what the fuck ja- trey get the fuck of me 

Trey: you just call me Jacob? 

me: no I said trey. 

Trey: hmm whatever, look I'm sorry about the way I treated yesterday I really didn't mean to. 

Me: yeah what ever trey. (walking away)  

Trey:(grabs my arm) no listen I'm sorry I really didn't mean to I don't know what got into me but I am truly sorry 

Me: trey it felt like you were only using me for sex. Like when I told you I didn't feel like having sex with you, you walked out and ignored me the whole time. Like that was fucking wrong. 

Trey: I know I'm sorry.  

me: its ok. Bye now 

He grabbed me and hugged me. A warm loving hug <3 and I liked it. Could I be falling for trey? Noooo impossible. I broke away from the hug quickly as possible before anything goes to far. Trey looked at me and smiled he then leaned in to kiss me but I walked away avoiding it "bye trey".

I power walk to my locker with my head down the i bumped into Jacob " great" i mumbled under my breath. "sorry" i said still not looking at him after a few seconds of not hearing anything i finally looked up, and he was standing there smilling at me. awkward much? 

me: Jacob im sorry for ignoring you yesterday i was just in a pissed of mood and i-

jacob: no its ok.

me: yeah that's all bye now.

skipping to after school;:

ok school was stupid as always but Brittney kept giving me the eye it was awkward. i put my stuff in my locker and headed out. I'm still trying to avoid Jacob for some weird reason. something is telling me to stay away from him, I don't know what it is but. something it telling me to stay away. while i was walking hoe i heard a couple of foot steps behind me. i turned around to see who it was but no one was there. then i heard the noises again i turned around again and everything went black.............