Changes {Jacob Latimore}

By PeacePaulette

She changed his life and he changed hers. They will see what it's like to love someone with a similar living... More

Changes {Jacob Latimore}
Living.°•
Problem.°•
Business.°•
Sorry.°•
Chaos.°•
Gone.°•
Overboard.°•
Her.°•
Consequence.°•
You.°•
Murderer.°•
Lonely.°•
Apologize.°•
Same.°•
Pain.°•
Savior.°•
Battlefield.°•
Feelings.°•
Nobody.°•
Xo.°•
Diagnosed.°•
Pills.°•
Poison.°•
Fragile.°•
Leave.°•
Miserable.°•
Closer.°•
Breathe.°•
Damaged.°•
Stay.°•
Home.°•
Invincible.°•
Love.°•
•°.Changes 2.°•
CHANGES 2 IS RELEASED.°•
•NEW BOOK•

Forever.°•

3.9K 121 22
By PeacePaulette

Jacob

"Jacob! Wake up!" I heard a squealing voice exclaim, as I felt the bed moving. I opened my eyes to see Phiona jumping up and down in excitement.

"What has gotten into you? Did you have caffeine?" I asked.

"It's the last day of school and yes I did!" Phiona said. She plopped down onto my lap.

"Babe, give me a minute. Please." I tiredly said. 

"No! Come on and get ready, we can't be late! I'm also performing with the dance team." Phiona explained.

"Okay, my God." I groaned. She giggled as I sat up with her still straddled onto my lap.

"Oh..good morning." Phiona softly smiled.

"Good morning." I chuckled. I wrapped my arms around her, bringing her closer to me. I hugged her, securely against me.

"Let's go!" Phiona exclaimed.

"Nuh-uh, not until I get my kiss." I said, pulling her back.

She groaned playfully and laughed. I softly kissed her lips and let her go. She ran into her room and began getting ready for our last day of school. I had eventually got out of bed, showered and got ready as well.

When I was all finished, I left my bathroom and came back out to my room to find Phiona sitting on my bed. Waiting for me.

"I'm ready." I said.

"Yay!" Phiona shouted.

I shook my head and grabbed her hand as we began to make our way downstairs. Since we had come down so late, it was too late for us to eat breakfast. We just instantly went out and hopped in the truck. We made our way to school in utter silence and in anticipation to get there, on time.

We soon arrived and went inside. It being our last day, wasn't too important to anybody. Nobody brought their back packs or anything. What we were going to do all day was only chill. I had Phiona with me, so I was all set. We walked around the school and I caught up with Rayan as Phiona caught up with her friend, Danielle. 

"What's good Jake?" Rayan asked dapping me up.

"Everything. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm great. How's Phiona?" Rayan asked.

"She's good bruh." I chuckled.

"Cool. That's good. I'm glad y'all are happy together." Rayan said.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. So what are your plans for this Summer?" Rayan asked.

"Just to be with Phiona and make the best of us." I said, simply.

"Oh, aight. Well I hope everything goes great for the both of you." Rayan said.

"Thanks man. I appreciate that. What about you though, what are you getting into?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just working on my art I guess." Rayan said.

"Coo." I said.

"Yeah." Rayan said. "I can't believe we graduate within less than a year." he said.

"I know right. Everything is just moving pretty quickly now." I said.

"Exactly, I gotta start lookin' towards colleges and get out of the game. It ain't for me no more." Rayan explained.

"Who did you work for?" I asked.

"I only worked for the dude a little bit, but his name was Ramon or something like that." Rayan said.

"Interesting. I'm glad you got out while you could." I said. Many thoughts flew through my mind as soon as he said that name. I hated him. I wish I could've killed Ramon.

"Yeah, it was stupid." Rayan said.

"I know what you're saying." I said.

"Yep. Well man, I'll catch you later and I'll let you go find Phiona." Rayan said.

"Aight coo." I said as I dapped Rayan and then left him.

I roamed around the school, looking for Phiona. It was good talking to Rayan and to think I used to bully him. I highly regret it, he was actually a cool dude. I eventually found myself back in the middle of the school, where I was first at. I couldn't find Phiona anywhere which was frustrating me.

"Has anybody seen Phiona?" I asked out.

"She's in the gym." someone said.

I nodded and made my way towards the gym. I walked in and found Phiona sitting on the bleachers with Danielle and Kurt. I could feel my blood boiling as soon as I saw him near her, but I kept calm.

"Baby girl, I've been looking everywhere for you." I said.

"I'm sorry, I was just looking for you too but I couldn't find you so I stopped in here." Phiona explained.

"Oh alright." I said and sat down next to her.

"How has your day been?" Phiona asked.

"Good so far. Yours?" I asked.

"Good. Ready to perform in a little bit." Phiona said.

"I can't wait. I know you'll do great." I said.

"Thanks Jakey." Phiona cheesed.

"Awww." Danielle cooed.

Phiona playfully rolled her eyes and giggled. I held her hands, scooting her closer into me.

"Well I'll see you after the bell. It's performance time in ten minutes." Phiona said.

"Okay, I'll be sitting here watching." I said.

"Thanks." Phiona said.

"No problem." I smiled. Phiona smiled back at me and she kissed my cheek.

After doing so, she skipped away with Danielle and Kurt. Every student had now entered the gymnasium to watch the performance. Rayan took a sear next to me as we waited. The principal said a few words and then, out came the dance team.

I had never seen them dance really, and I've only seen Phiona dance a bit around in her room. I could tell she was already good though, I had no worries. I looked towards the dance team. Phiona stood in front, being the lead in which I didn't know she did. I was proud of her for finally coming out of her shy shell.

A loud base startled me, as soon as the music started. My heart settled and I looked back out to the performance. I only allowed myself to watch Phiona the whole time. She was an amazing dancer. No wonder they put her up front. She had glanced at me a few times while dancing, giving off soft smiles as well. 

I smirked, getting inappropriate thoughts in my mind about her as I continued to watch her dance. Those thoughts had soon gone away, when the song ended and the team went into their poses. Everyone stood up and clapped. Some of the teachers and the principal had a few more things to say and then the final bell released us.

This last day of school went extremely quick, which was good though. No work or nothing had to be done. Just goodbyes were said. But on the contrary, we were being released earlier because it was the last day. Phiona and I, along with some of our other classmates were going to go out for some lunch.

"Jacob! How did I do?" Phiona asked, running towards me. I caught her in my arms.

"Amazing. Good job babe." I said.

"Thank you, I actually put my all into it since you were here watching me." Phiona said.

"Aww, I appreciate that love but you definitely knew what you were doing." I explained, chuckling.

"Thank you. I tried." Phiona shyly giggled. I kissed her lips and hugged her tightly. I love her.

"Ready to go to lunch now?" I asked.

"Of course." Phiona said.

I nodded and we walked out to our truck hand in hand. We led the way to a nice place where we could eat, all the while some of our other classmates followed us. When we arrived, the place was empty so it was perfect for many of us now upcoming Seniors, to enjoy ourselves.

I sat a table with Phiona, along side Rayan, Danielle, and a few other students. We talked and enjoyed our lunch in happiness. I could tell Phiona was filled with joy, by the way she talked and presented herself. I was happy to see her smile like this and I wanted to keep her happy and make her smile, forever.

I was happy with myself that I had made it this far in life. All with the help from my partner in crime. Phiona. I would say she definitely saved me from going down the wrong paths. She taught me many things that I wouldn't have known if I didn't meet her. My mistakes I made were all put aside, just for us. That was the only thing I could do, so that we could enjoy each other's presence.

I just couldn't think and or speak at all right now. I was speechless out of satisfaction of how I was going to carry the rest of my life. Our life. I knew exactly what I wanted next, it was going to take a little bit of patience but I surely knew that the decision I was going to make soon, would be another change out of love and the yearn to keep the one I truly loved, forever.

•°•

Phiona

"That was good." I said to Jacob.

"Yeah it was, I'm glad you enjoyed it." Jacob said.

"Thanks." I smiled warmly at him.

"Ready to go? Everyone finished?" Jacob asked.

Many of us said 'yes' in unison and soon, we all began leaving. I got into the truck with Jacob, and we sat there for a short moment.

"Jacob, were you okay in there? You were really quiet." I asked.

"Yeah, I just have some thoughts on my mind love. Don't worry." Jacob explained.

"Okay." I said. He nodded his head and held my hand. I watched him as he did so.

He then looked up and looked into my eyes. His brown orbs were filled with joy, but lust was slowly overriding that look. I tensed up, a moment and looked away from him.

Even though, I had now knew Jacob for a while, he still made me shy and feel like a school girl crushing over a boy. Although Jacob and I were more than just some elementary crush, he made an effort to always make me blush. It only made me feel like hiding my face.

Suddenly, I felt one of his hands at the bottom of my chin and the other one sitting upon my thigh. He turned my face towards his and to my surprise, we were extremely close. He looked me up from my eyes and down to my lips. My heart raced and I felt the heat on my cheeks, only becoming warmer.

He leaned in and gave me this passionately marvelous kiss. I felt all tangled up in his love and only wanted more, until I realized we were still in our vehicle and not even at home yet. Once I felt his hand, massaging my thigh I put my hands against his chest, in utter urge for him to stop.

I had pulled away from his plump lips and shyly stared down, whilst picking at my nails.

"What's wrong?" Jacob asked.

"Nothing...we're just not home is all." I said.

"Oh. Oh, yeah we need to get home." Jacob chuckled.

"Yeah." I slightly giggled and nodded my head in agreement.

I soon felt a bit of relief once we hit the road, on our way back home. It had been a quick, long day and I practically wore myself out. I shouldn't drink caffeine at all. I closed my eyes, listening to the sounds of the road. Hearing tires softly roll onto the concrete highway. It was somewhat peaceful to me.

I opened my eyes, once I felt we had came to a stop.

"We're home." Jacob said.

I looked at our surroundings, seeing the darkness approach. It was night time already? What exactly did we do all day to let the time fly away. We both got out of our truck and traveled our way into the mansion. Once inside, everything was already cleaned and the kids as well the Roberts weren't here.

"Where is everybody?" I asked as I roamed into the living room.

"Oh, they didn't tell you?" Jacob asked.

"No." I said.

"They took the kids out for a night on the town." Jacob said.

"Oh, this late? I mean the kids are supposed to be asleep by now." I said, sounding like a concerned parent.

"Phiona, it's fine. Besides, everyone is out of school now so of course they want to go enjoy themselves as well." Jacob explained, walking towards me.

"Your right. But what are we going to do? They left us alone in this humongous place." I pouted.

"Just relax. It has been a long day." Jacob whispered, wrapping his arms securely around my waist.

"Yeah, you're right." I said. I took a deep breath and purposely slipped from Jacob's hold.

I walked into the kitchen. I could feel Jacob following behind me. Every since that kiss in the car, he's been forcefully touchy. I just want to see how far he'll go. I thought back to some time ago, how Jacob wouldn't even look at me and now he makes me everything that appears in his eyes.

I found it in my heart to believe that he actually loved me. Is in love with me let alone. I stood at the counter, continuing to think. Until, I had felt hands slip around my waist.

"Stop walking away from me." Jacob mumbled against my neck. It sent me chills, only wanting me to run away from him.

He pulled me tighter, against him and I felt was his muscular embrace. I felt one of his hands slip under my shirt, almost making me weak in the knees. I breathed heavily, feeling his masculine hand travel around my stomach, nearing up to my chest. I had quickly grabbed his arm, holding back from going any further.

"Well, I'm tired so I'm going to get ready for bed." I said. I heard him let out a frustrating breath.

I simply ignored it on purpose, laughing on the inside. I made my way upstairs into my room. I changed into shorts and a tank top. I took my hair out of its ponytail, letting my curls flow out.

"Jacob!" I called out, stepping out of my room for a moment.

"Jacob, are you up here!?" I asked.

I took a few more steps away from my room and slowly made my way down the carpeted hallway. Being in a big mansion like this is definitely creepy, it's why I needed to find Jacob fast.

I roamed around and found myself now, to be inside of his room. His bathroom light was on, but nothing else was and he didn't seem to be in here.

"Jacob?" I asked softly.

In that moment after saying his name, my mouth was suddenly cupped. I began kicking until I felt an arm trap me at the waist. I couldn't scream and my energy for me to fight was all out. Only leaving me panting.

"Shhhh." the voice softly hushed me. Jacob. Damn it. He let go of my mouth but held on to my body.

"Ugh! You play too much!" I screamed in anger.

"Calm down." Jacob chuckled.

I crossed my arms the best I could, over his embrace.

"Don't be mad baby girl." Jacob said. "You know you love me." He said.

I rolled my eyes and eventually ended up laughing.

"Come on Jacob, to bed now." I said.

"Fine." Jacob said.

He answered but still wasn't letting go of me. He held me, rocking us side to side. It felt nice and I ended up closing my eyes. I felt him repeatedly kiss my cheek and then he made his way down my neck, roughly. I felt myself soon being picked up and recklessly set upon his dresser. He stood in between my legs, holding me at my hips and had began kissing my lips roughly.

I pushed at his chest wanting him to stop but at the same time I didn't. Our sweet moment continued, soon going over to his bed. I felt very connected to him going into this special moment with him. It was definitely a forever feeling... I wanted to be with him for that long.

I felt as if only love could be so strong to bring a change. To feel connected to another being, made you feel cared for in a way nobody has. It definitely made you want to stay in the position of love forever, it feeling so great.

••••••••••••

Hey loves! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 1 more left and then this book will be complete! ^_^ Thoughts please? :) Tell me how you feel and if you've learned anything from this book of mine.

Comment | Vote | Share | Follow | Fan. Peace & Love!♥

•Paulette xoxo•

{excuse any errors. sorry.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 778 43
He'll Never Forget the look on her face and she'll never forget her first heartache. But when life throws them back into each other's lives. It will...
569 36 15
Struggles, pain, miserable life, living in the same world but colonized minds, heart... Doing what other people want you to do. that is dependence...
663 82 20
Everyone has a story and each one is different from the other.... One alone is the writer of his own story..... Siya, our protagonist also has a sto...
23 0 16
A chance meeting changes the course of three lives forever...