(Discontinued) The anime mult...

De HalosDestiny117

Reboot/Sequel is right here below https://www.wattpad.com/story/281266948?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link... Mais

prologue
chapter 1:The unusual city
Chapter 3:Libra
chapter 4:This was a mistake
chapter 5:Kidnapping
chapter 6:Rescue operation
chapter 7:The escape
chapter 8:A snake and a reaper
chapter 9:Its settled
chapter 10:Same old, same old
chapter 11:The murder,death,kill!
chapter 12:A meeting of 2 protagonists
chapter 13:Daggers and knives
chapter 14:New allies
chapter 15:Damn kids
chapter 16:Can we win this?
chapter 17:No breaks for this ride
chapter 18:True intentions
chapter 19:Close call
chapter 20:Small tea time and getting serious
chapter 21:Hell to pay
im sorry, but.
new journey

Chapter 2:Meeting new and strange people

8K 108 98
De HalosDestiny117

3rd person POV

The fight continues as y/n is dodging and slicing apart cars,with Terumi telling him what to do so he can fight.  

Terumi:"Go left,now right,now go left again! Keep dodging the cars!"

Y/n:"It's not that easy as you think asshole!"

Terumi:"TAXI!!!"

Y/n:"SHIT!!!"

Suddenly a yellow cab car crashed into y/n and into a building,with y/n still on it,as the dust disappears y/n is in a store,with dust on his head and coughs out dust in his mouth and gives the blood breed a irritated look.

Y/n:"This guy is really pissing me off!"

Terumi:"Me too,hurry up and kill him already,show me what that sword can do!"

Y/n:"Oh I'll show you what it can do alright."

Y/n then pushes the taxi off him and runs over if and the blood breed sees y/n again and throws another car at him.

Terumi:"Knee slid and bend backward!"

Y/n does so and dodges the car by sliding on his knees and avoids it.

Terumi:"Now uses ouroboros to grab that car and swing it back at that bitch!!!"

Y/n:"On it ouroboros!"

A f/c chain with a snake head on it comes out the palm of y/n's hand and it wraps around the car the blood breed sent at y/n. Doing what Terumi instructed y/n tries to pull it over his head but the car shows some resistance and y/n starts pulling harder. After it doesn't he puts yamato on his back and tries pulling the car with both hands and is still struggling.

Terumi:"Come on,come on! Hurry he's coming straight for us,hes gonna kill us!!!"

Y/n:"I'm trying,I'm trying!"

The blood breed slowly starts to walk to y/n and he's still trying to lift the car,then mustering all his strength he swings the car,with both hands and smashes it on the side of the blood breeds face.

Y/n:"Yes! Haha! That was awesome!!!"

Blood breed:*snarls*

Y/n:"Hahah. Haha. Ha... Oh shit."

Y/n ties to swing the car at the blood breed and does so but the blood breed catches it and breaks the car into pieces. Y/n then uses yamato and tries to slash at the blood breed,but the blood breed catches his blade and snatches it away and throws it away. With y/n now defenseless the blood breed grabs hold of y/n and and stares at him and also regenerates its face.

Blood breed:"I must admit human you put up a good fight,to bad you would have made a useful ghoul but I have no interest in a army, all I really want is to feed on as many as you as possible."

Y/n:"Now I know you're probably thinking about eating me but the truth is I'm not that tasty alright."

The blood breed opens it mouth and slowly starts to try and digest him,as it opens its mouth it is a vortex of fiery energy all swirling around and starts to barbecue y/n. Y/n uses his free legs to stand above the mouth and is pushing against the force of the blood breed,refusing to lose.

Y/n:"I did not come all this way to die now!!!"

???:"Esmeralda blood freeze plane of absolute zero!!!"

(An:Before anyone complains saying their attacks are in Spanish,German,etc I'm making it easier for people who don't understand those languages.)

Suddenly the entire battlefield y/n and the blood breed were fighting on was frozen. The blood breed couldn't get free,for his legs were frozen and y/n took this chance to use ouroboros to grab yamato and pull it to him. As he got back his sword y/n used his weapon to cut off the fingers of the blood breed and swung using ouroboros to escape.

???:"Nice job their kid. Buuuut we'll take from here."

Terumi:"Who the hell is this guy!?"

Y/n:"Yeah I'm not gonna back down I started this so might as well end this mr?"

???:"Just call me Steven. Say how the hell did that sword of yours harm that blood breed?"

Y/n:"That's a long story pal,maybe some other time."

As the two were talking the blood breed broke through Steven's ice and began to spit a wave fire at them.

Steven:"Esmeralda blood freeze shield of absolute zero!"

A shield made of ice and began to block the fire,from both of them,but the flames were too strong and began to crack the ice.

???:"big dipper blood battle technique!"

A thread of red lines entangled the blood breed,immobilizing it and making it difficult for it to break out.

Steven:"Get down now!!!"

Y/n and Steven both hide behind a car as the lines start to ignite.

???:"Seventh hell!"

A massive explosion was set of by the lines entangling the blood breed and left a massive amount of dust that could barely be seen through. As y/n and Steven survived the blast they both came out,from behind the car and were waving away the dust,trying to see,while coughing.

Steven:"Damnit Zapp you could have at least warn us first!"

Zapp:"Hey I did my job and I also save your ass. Hmm? Who the hell's the brat your with?"

From the smoke came out a man,with white hair and a cigarette in his mouth,with a kid,with brown hair and eyes that seemed always closed.

Y/n:"I'm a grown adult adult you jackass!"

Zapp:"Seriously your not even that tall your only a inch taller than pubes head here."

???:"Would stop with that nickname already you jackass!!"

The boy yelled at the taller guy,who only chuckles at his outrage.

Zapp:"Hehe. Hey you hooded freak just what do you think your doing you could have killed yourself you know? You dumbass,what were you thinking?"

Y/n:"............."

Zapp:"Um HELLO! Shit for brains didn't you hear me?"

Y/n:"......Its not over yet. It's still alive."

Then everyone turns back to where y/n was staring and saw a silhouette in the dust and the blood breed was still standing and seemed more angry than before.

Zapp:"Shit! Well let's hold out until Klaus gets here to seal this thing!"

Steven:"Right! K.K bring down supporting fire!"

Steven speaks into a earpiece and a blonde woman,with a eyepatch is miles back with a huge sniper.

K.K:"You know a sniper is more effective on the ground right?" 

She says firing a round into the head of the blood breed,as the bullet impacts the blood breeds head electricity starts to shock the creature,causing it to roar in pain.

Steven:"Yeah but you need to be here on the ground in case we need those grenades."

???:"Big dipper blood battle technique heavenly winged bellows!"

Suddenly a tornado started spinning around the blood breed,making the experience more painful for it. A man who was also a fish had arrived and caused the tornado,he had a trident made of blood.

Steven:"Alright here's the plan. Zapp,you and zed will combine your big dipper blood battle techniques together and damage the blood breed as much as possible. Leo stay here,with me and try to decipher its name and when Klaus arrives send him its name on your phone."

Leo:"Got it!"

Y/n:"I'm gonna help you guys out I guess and do what I can."

Steven:"Sorry but this is our problem so we can't get you or other civilians involved. I'm afraid your gonna have to evacuate the area and let us deal with this."

Y/n:"Huh? But I can-"

Steven:"Zapp."

Zapp:"On. Welp shit for brains you heard him didn't you? Now GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!"

Zapp let out lines from his wrist and tangles around y/n and spins him around before tossing him off into the air.

Zapp:"HEY SHE BITCH HES YOURS!!!"

Y/n:"HELP!!! YOU ASSHOLE!!!"

Y/n was launched far into the air,as y/n was screaming he was caught by a black blue,midair.

???:"Are you okay?"

Y/n:"AAHHhhh. Yeah I'm fine whoever you are."

???:"My name is Chain. You'll have to excuse that monkey. But we can't have citizens involved with our affairs."

Y/n:"I'm not just a regular citizen though I'm a full fledged killing machine!"

Chain looks down at y/n,in his eyes he thinks he looks like this.

But in Chains eyes he looks like this.

Chain:"Still we can't get you involved it's a matter of life and death and personally I would not want to have you dying."

Y/n:"Geez thanks. By the way we already landed sooo can you put me down?"

Chain:"If I do that you'll just run off to the battlefield."

Y/n:"Listen I know,I know alright its just I don't want to be carried around like a baby."

Chain:"Very well I trust you."

Chain complies and let's y/n down,onto the street and starts watching the battle happening in front of them. Not moving just like he says and stands there with her for around 3 minutes already.

Chain:"Huh? You actually didn't go and try to run in there and try to save the day. I'm surprised and it seems your actually trust worthy."

Y/n:"I told you I understand. Oh by the way it seems your shoes untied."

Chain:"Wait really? Damnit this is embarrassing. Hold on give me a minute. I got this. Aaaannnndddd done whew. Now I wanted to ask how did you-"

Chain looks back at the spot y/n was at,after tying her shoes. In place of y/n was a dotted silhouette as the real y/n was sprinting off to the battlefield.

Chain:"I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND I STILL LET MY GUARD DOWN!!!"

Y/n was miles away from chain and was nearing the battlefield. Chain quickly used a headpiece in her ear and contacted K.K.

Chain:"K.K he got out my view. Stop him on your end!!"

K.K:"He escaped you!? How did he- never mind where is he now?"

Y/n then passes K.K very quickly and by the time she realized he was far ahead.

Y/n:"I'll need these!!"

He shouts back as he waves around a belt that has grenades on it.

K.K:"Huh? HUH!!! He stole my grenades that bastard I'll kill him!!"

Chain then passes K.K and K.K picks up her sniper and also starts chasing y/n,while shot at him,with electric bullets. Y/n sees all of other people fighting the blood breed and passes them all.

Steven:"Huh? What the hell is he doing!?"

Y/n then jumps on the blood breeds back and crawls up to its mouth and puts the belt of grenades in its mouth and pulls off all the pins. The blood breed then pulls y/n off and throws him,as y/n is thrown he rolls on the ground and crashes into a car,but gets up weakly,while smiling.

Y/n:"Thanks for the rings motherfucker!"

Blood breed:"Huh?"

The blood breed notices the grenades in its mouth.

Y/n:"HIT THE DECK!!!"

Y/n shouts at everyone and they all take cover and as the blood breed tries to reach for the grenades they already blow up. The explosion covers up the area where the blood breed was standing and nothing was there except smoke.

Y/n:"And they all lived happily ever after. Except for that guy. Man a explosion is such a epic way to end off a battle."

Zapp:"You idiot you just pissed him off more!!!"

Y/n:"Huh? But I-oh shit. (I completely forgot blood breeds are immortal.)

Blood breed:"I've had enough of you mortals buzzing around me like flies!!! You are all beneath me I'm a god,you are all beneath me and I will not be bullied by-"

???:"Brain grid blood battle technique!"

Steven:"Finally he's here!!"

Zapp:"Cheif!!!"

Leo:"Klaus!!!"

Klaus:"Jackson Howard Menendez!"

Blood breed:"NO!!! IT CANT BE STOP!!!"

Klaus:"I here by seal you,despise me,forgive me,resign yourself I only commit such brutality to protect mankind! Form 999 ETERNAL PRISON!!!"

The blood breed was then turned into a small cross by Klaus and after the incident the police arrived to thank them. Steven was talking to the head of the police chief and they thanked the team for taking care of the blood breed.

Y/n:"Welp alls well ends well. Good job everyone I'll see you some other time,I'll take my leave now."

Steven:"Not so fast there. You got involved with a secretive work and you know of our existence so we'll have to take you in for questioning."

Y/n:"Eheheheh. Well you see I um-well um-I um?"

Everyone:"................."

Y/n:"............Goodbye!"

Y/n starts to sprint away from the group,trying to escape.

Steven:"K.K?"

K.K:"I got it. I live for the simple things like how much this is gonna hurt."

K.K starts to aim at y/n with her sniper and as he's in her crosshairs she fires a bullet into his leg which starts to electrocute him.

Y/n:"RRRAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

K.K:"Heheheh. Yeah writhe little man."

(Skip to 3:10 for best part.)

Klaus:"Welp let's take him back to headquarters."

Chain:"I'll carry him there."

Zapp:"Hehehe. Your quick to take that position, are you in wrove?~"

Chain:"Shut up you shit monkey!!!"

Zapp:"Grahh!!! You bitch!!!"

Chain quickly punched Zapp in the balls and picked up y/n and all of them started to walk to there headquarters for...................................................

Libra.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

407K 2.1K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
231K 5.1K 91
DISCONTINUED REBOOTED VERSION CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://www.wattpad.com/story/345202568?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_pag...
73K 2K 21
Here you'll learn how to become a master of the art of writing fanfiction. These tutorials are 100% approved by the Herd mentality that poisons this...
383K 13.9K 39
-𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧. -𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫�...