The Haunting Of Dracula's Cas...

By xAntisocialReesex

A group of teenage friends go on a trip to Dracula's castle for Halloween little do they know dracula's ghost... More

The Haunting of Dracula's Castle: The Beginning
The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle Part 2 : Rude Arrival
The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle Part 4: My Love
The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle part 5: The Tower
The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle Part 6: Sleep Like Death
The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle Part 7: Woken
The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle Part 8

The Haunting Of Dracula's Castle Part 3: The Deadly Decision

418 8 0
By xAntisocialReesex

I couldn't sleep that night in the hotel I kept tossing and turning Rose constantly asked me if I was okay. My response was always "I'm fine." I couldn't bring myself to say anything else because all I could think about was today.

Rodney's terror in his eyes kept constantly replaying in my head like a horror movie. I had to do something I couldn't let some ghost possess my best friend like that. At 4 am in the morning I turned over towards Rose who was staring at me in concern.

"You keep whimpering in you're sleep Ivy." She said her eyes on me. I smiled at my grade school best friend who saved me from being bullied. She was always coming to my rescue even when I could handle myself.

"Rose, do you think he's dead?" I said trying not to tear up again. Rose stood up from the bed rushing over to me and hugging me tightly "Of course, He's not dead." She whispered in my ear and I cried harder than I have today.

We sat there for awhile and I sat up and laid my head against the headboard of the bed. "We have to go back out there." I said.

"It's too dangerous Ivy." She said now sitting up and looking out the window the morning sun was now coming up.

"Ivy, I don't know that's too much of a risk." Rose said now getting off the bed.

I was determined to go and find Rodney before the spirit possessed him even more but I know I'm already on Anna's hit list because of sneaking off with her boyfriend. I didn't know what to think or feel about that but yesterday was the most interaction we had together in a while.

"We have to go find him." I said. Rose took my hands and "We will tonight but for now let's go eat breakfast." She said.

We both went into the elevator and went down to the lobby for breakfast. Anna stood there with her friends and Jeremy and Jacob sat at the table engulfed in a game of cards and eating pancakes.

Mr. Fax walked towards me and Rose. "You girls alright?" He said looking concerned at us both smiling. "Have you found anything out about Rodney." I said ignoring his question.

Mr. Fax sighed and shook his head "The police are working on it Ivy, there doing all they can." He said looking at me and patting my shoulder.

We proceeded on to the buffet of food with strawberries, eggs, grapefruits and other fresh fruits and food. I was starving from crying so much so I grabbed 3 strawberries and a cup of orange juice.

Me and Rose sat next to Jeremy and Jacob who were talking about last night's events "Dude that was like seriously scary." Jacob said eating a bagel.

"There was already enough paranormal activity when we entered the building, I could sense it." Jeremy said putting the cards down and reading a book.

"How do you know?" Rose said looking at Jeremy.

"My mother is a paranormal investigator, she investigates ghost haunting in different types of places around the world." Jeremy said.

"Which explains you're bank account." Jacob said jokingly while rolling his eyes.

"Tell me Ivy did you feel a cold presence when walking with Rodney last night?" He said looking at me.

I didn't want to remember the events of last night, I didn't want to remember at all. "Well the room did start to get cold..." I said my voice trailing off remembering everything traumatized my mind so much that it made me shiver with fear.

"Calm down it's alright."He said taking my hand Rose looked at our hands and started blushing.

"Well enough of this sappy crap, I think we should all sneak out tonight to see if they really are investigating Rodney's case and find some clues." Jacob finally said standing.

"Jacob, this isn't Scooby Doo we could actually be killed." Rose said looking at Jacob.

"Would you cry if I did die?" Jacob said with sarcasm.

Rose rolled her eyes and drank her coffee "I didn't say all that." She said.

Jeremy let go of my hand and for once I felt relieved when Jeremy had my hand I felt like I had forgotten the whole situation.

Jeremy and Jacob left to go rest and sleep before tonight while Rose and I stayed down in the lobby talking. "Can we talk about you and Jeremy's chemistry?" Rose said smirking. I continued typing on the computer ignoring her. "Come on you know you like him." She said.

"I don't Rose, I'm focused on trying to find Rodney." I said.

"We can at least have fun while were here Ivy." She said.

I continued typing on my computer looking for more information and Rose sighed.

After a few minutes we both went back upstairs to our hotel and rested in the bed waiting on nightfall I began to feel anxious as dusk came.

"So do we need to pack pepper spray and crosses?" Rose said packing her purse with safety stuff.

"How will a cross help?" I said looking through my things.

"It'll break the possession right out him like on those scary movies." She said.

"You are aware, you need a priest for that right?" I said laughing Rose also started laughing.

At 10 at night when everyone was finally asleep me and Rose walked quietly down to the lobby where Jeremy and Jacob waited for us.

"Let's go gang." Jacob said smiling impersonating Fred off of Scooby Doo.

Jeremy slapped Jacob across the head and we all began walking outside the hotel.

"Do we get a Uber or what?" Jacob said looking at Jeremy.

"Oh now you don't want to be Fred anymore?" Jeremy said laughing and typing in the Uber number on his phone.

After about 20 minutes the Uber driver came and we all got in the car. The Uber driver was a woman with curly orange hair and green eyes. "Where you kids going this late at night?" She said her voice sounding foreign.

"We need to be dropped off at Dracula's castle." Jeremy said giving the lady a 100 dollars and she smiled and drove us there.

Once were dropped off I already got an eerie feeling just walking outside. Rose stayed close to me making sure I was alright. Everyone began to stand close together while walking towards the castle the whole castle was blocked off with yellow tape. We jumped over the tape and walked silently into the lobby of the castle.

"They haven't done much at all." Jeremy said looking angry. He was right no one made progress of finding Rodney the castle looked like just like it was when we left yesterday.

Rose looked around shivering and I stayed close to her. Jacob walked around the lobby looking for clues. "Maybe we should go to the place where Rodney and Ivy saw that blue flare." He said walking around.

"Go ahead Ivy, lead the way." Jeremy said taking my hand. I felt a sense of warmth travel through me.

I walked in front of the three of them and Jeremy walked behind me I began walking to the place where me and Rodney walked.

I felt the air get cold and tense my throat beginning to get sore. "Did it get incredibly cold in here?" Jacob said.

"Were in it's presence." Jeremy said calmly. Rose stood behind Jacob and we began to keep walking through the hallway.

Suddenly Rodney stood at the end of the hallway looking dead "You should've never came here." He said.

I began to run towards him Jeremy running after me "Ivy no!" He yelled and grabbed my jacket and held on to me "Let me go!" I said.

"You can't run towards him or you'll be possessed too!" He said warning me. Rodney now looked at me with a grave look.

"Come my love." He said holding his hand out to me. Jeremy held onto me tightly not letting me go. Rose and Jacob stood in front of me.

"Stay back you bastard who are you?!" Rose yelled at Rodney.

"Yeah what have you done to our friend!" Jacob said picking up a stick off the ground. "You're friend is dead!" The spirit yelled charging towards us. We all began running into the library but we all heard Rose scream loudly.

The spirit had Rose by the legs biting on them and Rose began to bleed. Jacob grabbed Rose by the arms and picked her up.

We all ran towards the library and closed the door. "What in hell was that?" I said.

Rose whimpered as she touched her now bleeding legs Jacob took off his button down and wrapped it around her wounded legs.

We were dealing with a evil spirit that was trying to kill us, Rodney was no longer in his body he could be dead for all I know but now this situation is now dangerous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6.5K 55
She has decided to avoid them. But what if the boys, themselves, want the attention they are fond of? This can be a story of love or friendship. Star...
1M 20.5K 54
Amanda lived with her grandparents after her parents' deaths. But when her grandparents send her off to Korea to live with a friend, she somehow ends...
59K 3.2K 33
#187 in FANTASY #73 in Superpower Category THIRD PLACE IN THE POWER AWARDS 2018 (FANTASY) Be careful who you trust, The devil was once an angel. Twel...
8.6K 263 21
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...