Delicate | Mature Harry Styles

By fckingharry

❝Let me show you what delicate sex is, baby.❞ An explicit story about two step-siblings who don't like to sle... More

00. Delicate
02. Delightful Feelings
03. The Other Boys
04. Ease My Mind
05. Small Pieces of Love
06. Can't Do Better

01. Like Sex and Chocolate

134K 2.2K 1.6K
By fckingharry

Harry's point of view

If my mum had told me that my step-sister was the hottest girl on the entire planet, I wouldn't have been complaining about moving to another place. I wouldn't have been such an idiot and yelled at her for marrying another man. I wouldn't have threatened her to move somewhere else.

But being the asshole I am, I'd been fighting with her for three hours straight and made her feel like shit. Well done, Harry, such a lovely son you are.

I knew it was wrong of me for judging someone I haven't even met. I mean, Scar and I fit like sex and chocolate. It was like fate wanted us to become step-siblings just so that we could use each other for our own pleasure.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just using Scarlett. She's younger than me, a couple years, and she don't know as much as I do. So being able to show her all the delicate things is my pleasure.

But it's like.. her company makes me smile. I'm not even joking, she makes me feel alive. I'm so alive with her.

It has only been a few months - two or three, I don't know. But since I saw her cheeky smile for the first time, in the low-cut red top that showed the most of her cleavage, I knew I had to fuck her.

"She's such a beautiful girl, isn't she?" Was the first thing my mum said after I finally met Scarlett. But I didn't want to sound like I was excited to get to live with her, so I just mumbled a 'yes'.

I still think back to when she was alone in her room and suddenly I had her body against mine as I whispered what kind of dirty things I wanted to do to her. She blushed, and I could tell, she was shocked. But from that moment we both knew something would happen.

Being the typical over-protective brother I am, I wouldn't handle to see her cry. I hate when she's out with other boys, and I swear to God, I would kill any man who plays with her heart. But I have to admit, it's not just the fact that I don't want her heart to get broken - it's the jealousy too.

I want her all for myself. So selfish, right? I mean, when I get to fuck her, I make sure that I really fuck her. Hearing her scream and beg for mercy as she scratches her long nails down my back, proves that I do my job right.

But what pisses me off is the way she acts like a slut after I've been with Charlotte. Every time I get back home, she will walk around in the house with those stripper-shorts and sometimes in just her goddamn bra. And I know she's doing it just to piss me off.

Like now.

I kept staring down at the plate in front of me, trying not to look up at Scarlett. But it was hard, since she was wearing a white top that made her pink-coloured bra visible. Again, she was only dressing like that for attention - my attention.

"Daddy, can I please get the salt?" Scarlett asked with a very light voice at the table, sounding like she was fucking nine years old.

"Of course, darling." He spoke, handing her the salt as he smiled at his beautiful daughter.

Mum and Jeremy talked about stupid shit while Scar and I stayed quiet. She was sitting opposite me, so I was kinda forced to look at her like she was forced to look at me. Not that I was complaining.

I watched her put the spoon into her mouth and suck on it lightly, as if she was sucking a dick which made me quite uncomfortable. She smirked at me and closed her eyes while moving her tongue around the spoon.

I kicked her with my foot under the table, causing her to stop what she was doing. Thank God, what if Jeremy or mum had seen her?

"You alright, sweetie?" My mum asked her. She looked away from me and nodded.

"Yeah, the food is just very hot." She shrugged, grabbing the apple juice and pouring it into the glass.

Scarlett looked back at me and grinned before she gave me the middle finger. She knew for damn sure what a little tease she was being. And being the bitch she is, she sure as hell enjoyed it.

 ~*~

"Are you gonna stand there all day or?"

I turned around, seeing the small girl look up at me. Her dirty-blonde hair hanging loosely down her shoulders and reaching down her breasts.

"Why, do you need anything special?" I asked my sassy step-sister.

"Water." Scarlett spoke simply and handed me a glass.

"Do it yourself, I'm not your servant."

She pushed me aside to get to the kitchen wash, her ass touching my crotch and fucking hell, those tiny shorts were going to be the death of me.

"I swear, Scar, you can't dress like that and except me not to do anything." I whispered in her ear and cupped her ass in my hands. "You know, if they weren't home, I'd fuck you on the kitchen counter so hard you would come three times in a row."

She glanced at me before pressing her body against mine. "You're gonna do that next week when they aren't home, right big brother?"

I smirked at her and licked my lips. "Of course, baby." I breathed, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist and pulling her close to me.

She sent me a smile, turning her head away from me just as I was about to kiss her cheek. But I knew she only did it to tease me.

"Any other boy would have punished you, Scar. The fuck were you thinking at the table, when you sucked on the spoon like that?" I whispered-yelled at her, my arms tightening around her once she tried to get free. "Thank God they didn't see you."

Scarlett shrugged before she spoke with a grin on her face, "I'll do whatever I want." 

"Sure." I muttered, rolling my eyes at her without she noticed. 

I mean, I know her dad doesn't want her to go out and get drunk, yet she does it anyway. But come on, she's only seventeen - no one is gonna take her seriously. 

"Hey Harry?" She asked, her voice so light, it made her sound like a little girl. 

"Yeah?" 

"Have you got an extra packet of cigarettes?"

"I do actually." 

"Great-" 

"But you won't get any." I continued, smirking at the younger girl in front of me who had a surprised look on her face. 

 "What- why?" 

"Cause sweet girls like you shouldn't smoke, that's why." I grinned, knowing it was pissing her off. 

"Harry, c'mon, it's not funny. Just give me the goddamn packet." She muttered, her voice low so that her dad or mum wouldn't hear.

"No way." I chuckled. "You won't get any cigarettes, Scarlett. There's no reason for you to smoke." 

"You're smoking too!" She exclaimed. 

"I'm a couple years older than you and I'm a boy.

"Harry, that's not an excuse. Fucking hell, just give me some cigarettes then." She asked sweetly, her eyes buried into mine as she smiled. 

Honestly, I didn't give a fuck about her smoking, I would give her cigarettes if she wanted - but I just loved the control and to tease her like that. 

"Harry please! I'll do anything- I'll suck you off tomorrow." She whispered, leaning her head against my chest. "I know how much you love blowjobs in the morning." 

"You're so cute." I grinned, petting her hair. 

"Please." She begged once again, standing on her tiptoes as her soft lips pressed to my jaw. Her hand cupping my cheek while she left wet kisses down my jaw-line.

God, she knew how to handle the situations. She knows I can't resist her when she's all over me like that.

"Scar, baby-" I spoke, feeling her hips move against my crotch as her arms locked around my neck. "It's fucking unbelievable how far you'll go just for a couple cigs." I laughed softly. "I would have given you them in the first place.. just wanted to see your reaction first." 

"That wasn't nice." She pouted, pushing my shoulder lightly. "So.. where were you today? You just kind of disappeared suddenly." 

"I was with Charlotte." I mumbled, stepping away from Scarlett. 

"Thought so." She bit her lip and looked down. 

"Why- did you need me?" I asked teasingly with a smirk. 

"No." She looked up at me quickly and faked a smile. "Just curious, you know."

I was about to leave before I turned my face towards Scarlett's. "There's a new pack of cigs on my bed. Just go take it whenever you want to." 

~*~ 

The thought about what would happen if Scarlett and I ever got caught together never really crossed my mind. Only Louis and the lads know about our secretly relationship. "That's fucked up man," was the first thing Zayn said after they found out. But then again, they know exactly what kind of fucked up things I've done through the last couple of years.

"Isn't that illegal? She's really young, Harry." Was the second thing they said. I shrugged, not really caring about whether it was illegal or not. She was young.. damn, so young, so innocent, so clueless. She was like glass; easily to break.

The first night we hooked up, was the first night we were drunk together. Neither of our parents were home, so we decided to empty a bottle of straight vodka in my room. Once the alcohol got to her brain, she decided to straddle me - and I decided to kiss her. 

After that, it just kind of happened.

She wasn't a virgin; she had been with a boy before, but nothing special. That was when I knew I had to show her how good sex really can be. And she didn't protest.

But now, after having fucked her I don't know how many times because I've lost count, I slowly realize how much this girl actually means to me. Staying up late at night with her is one of the things I appreciate most; just to have someone talking with me and listening to what I say.

I stubbed out the cigarette in the ashtray on the windowsill as I blew the last smoke out, wondering where the fuck Scar was. She's usually in my room at evening; with me. Always watching me smoke before she asks if she can have one too.

But the house had been pretty silent lately.

"Scarlett?" I asked as I walked towards the closed door to her room. Knocking on the door and asking for her to open it for me, I let out a sigh before opening the door myself. "Scar?"

There's no Scarlett. Only a fucking opened window.

"Fucking hell." I cursed, looking outside from the window; it's dark, and there's no sight of Scarlett anywhere. The girl has sneaked out... again.

___________

Just wanted a short chapter in Harry's point of view to start with! Most chapters will be in Scarlett's pov though. 

I got a lot of nice feedback on last part! So glad to hear you guys love it so far! <3

Next chapter is already written and done so... if you guys leave lots of comments and votes I'll update very soon xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
220K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...