Love (One Shots)✔

By -TiaRoshan

One shots on my favorite couples... More

Introduction
Pyaar Dosti Hai (Varshra)
Love You Only (Randeep)
Our Story (Sidlia)
Tum Hi Ho (Vaapsee)
I'll Always Love You (Varuneeti)
IMPORTANT-MUST BE READ
Christmas Special Groupchat
We belong Together (Kariti)
Sirf Tum-Part 1(Varshra)
Sirf Tum-Part 2 (Varshra)
You Are The One For Me (Variti)
I Still Love You (Sidshra)
The Beginning of their Love Story (Varia)
Street Dancer Special

Shaadhi Life of Varia

1.7K 63 148
By -TiaRoshan

2019....

Alia POV

Kalank was a huge hit. This year hadn't been going very smoothly. First Ranbir broke up with me, saying that he had fallen for someone else but Varun took care of me very well and as we shot for Kalank, Varun and I spent more and more time together. Now it had been more than an year since we have been dating.

I realised that I loved him immensely. Tonight there was going to be a party celebrating the success of Kalank.

"Looking beautiful," a voice said.

"Hey Handsome," I beamed at Varun.

"Everyone is waiting for you only," Varun said. "I thought as a boyfriend, I must come to collect you."

"Fine than let's go," I said happily, linking my arm in his.

********************

"Tonight was so much fun," I said as Varun and I went onto the terrace.

"Alia," Varun said. "I want to to tell you something."

"Ya Varun," I smiled.

"I loved you since we did Badrinath ki Dulhaniya. But you were with Sid that time," Varun confessed and took out a box and went on his knees. "I love you Alia. Will you make Varia come to life? Will you marry me?"

I was so happy that I couldn't find the right words to speak.

"Yes I love you too Varun," I said and hugged him.

Five Years later....

Author POV

It was the weekend and in the Dhawan household, Varun Dhawan and his four year old daughter, Aria Dhawan were doing their weekly Saturday sleep in.

Alia Dhawan was always fed up of her daughter and husband who were sound asleep and were very hard to wake up.

Alia checked the time. It was eleven o clock in the morning. She had woken up four hours ago.

"VARUN, ARIA COME ON NOW GET," Alia shouted from downstairs.

"YES MOM," Varun and Aria shouted back.

Alia POV

I bit my lip from laughing. I have become the mother of two very naughty children.

"Why do you wake us up so early?" Aria came down complaining.

"Yes Mom," Varun came down following Aria.

"Sorry my kiddos," I rolled my eyes. "But it isn't early. It's 11."

"Mom, it's a Saturday," Aria whined.

"Pancakes for breakfast," I quickly said.

"Yummy, thank you Mom," both of them chimed and I laughed.

"Enjoy your food Babies," I said.

Varun and Aria finished their breakfast. They went to get ready. Aria came out the bath.

"Mom, can I buy my doll please?" Aria asked innocently.

"We will buy you one tommorrow Aru," I said as she started to dress my daughter. "But didn't we but you one two weeks ago Princess."

"Please I really, really, really want it Mom," Aria continued to beg.

"Anything you want Princess," Varun said, coming into the room.

"Yay," Aria jumped into Varun's arms.

Aria is daddy's girl. She looked like me but actually she is actually Varun's 'mini me'. Aria started to run.

"I am gonna get my new dollie," she chirped and ran.

I started to chase her. She was half undressed.

"Aru," I said while running after her.

"Sweetie come to Papa," Varun said and Aria ran towards Varun. Varun picked her up.

"Aru," I smiled. "Come on."

"Ok Mom," she said sweetly.

"Do you want to go to your best friend's house today?" I asked.

"Tara," she asked.

"Yes, her mother called," I said.

"Yes, yes and yes," she nodded eagarly.

"Daddy will drop you," I said.

I go to Varun. I just hope he hasn't forgotten about today.

"Varun," I asked. "Are you forgetting anything today?"

"Nah," he smiled. "I know I have to drop Aria to her friend's house."

"Is there anything special about today?" I tried again.

"No," he looked blank.

I decided to give up and started to walk out of the room.

"Alu," he called out and I turned around.

"Did you think I would have forgotten about today?" He flashed his charming smile and came closer to me.

"Happy Anniversary Mommy," he whispered and kissed my temple. He took out a beautiful bouquet of red roses and handed them to me.

"Have I ever forgotten about our wedding anniversary?" Varun and pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.

"Happy Anniversary Varun," I hugged him back. He kissed me softly.

"I have everything planned out," Varun winked. "Until our princess goes to her friend's house, we have a lunch date and later all three us can watch a movie. Movie in the cinemas or just in the movie room."

"Why was I suspecting?" I wondered. "When you are perfect."

"The effect of marriage on girls," Varun smirked.

"Go now," I laughed. I had a surprise for him too. That will have to wait for now.

"Let's go Aru," Varun scooped Aria in his arms.

I came downstairs. I looked at our photo on the wall.

Varun POV

I saw my beautiful wife staring at our photos.

"Alu," I said and she flashed me a smile.

"Have you checked your inbox," I asked. "Mine is going out of control. And Ranbir and Shraddha are desperate to meet us."

"I am such a bad friend," Alia said. "I haven't met my best friend and her husband for a while."

"You are perfect," I said and she blushed.

*******************

My two loves, Aria and Alu were sitting next to me and enjoying the movie.

The movie finished.

"I have to tell you both something," Alia said slowly.

"What is it Mommy," Aria jumped onto Alu.

"I am pregnant," she said.

I couldn't contain my happiness. I started to do my happy dance.

"I am going to be a big sister," Aria jumped and hugged Alia. "Oooooo, sorry I hope I did not hurt you little girl or boy."

"That's the best gift you could give me Alia," I smiled and hugged her. "My life is perfect and thank you for making it even more perfect," I kissed her cheek.

The End💕

Your views on the Varia shot😅

I decided to do a family one and I think it suited them.

Next would you like Sidlia?

One of my favourite varia songs☺☺☺

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828 71 3
Hey lovely lovely. This is a series of oneshot stories for our favorite Sidneet. Hope you guys will love it. Please vote, comment and share. You may...
72.2K 3.9K 16
This books contains various One Shots of our favourite couple . 💗 SIDNAAZ 💗
18.9K 1.6K 15
random one shots ✨ on our fav. sidnaaz ❤ cover credit.... google baba 🌚
44.6K 1.6K 12
"ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ʟɪғᴇ's ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛɪᴇs."