Mellifluous

By FebAmethyst004

Formerly "Without You" EDIT: 7-15-20 Jung Kook fell in love at first sight in the weirdest way possible. A be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Her
Chapter 2: Fire
Chapter 3: By Fate
Chapter 4: Live
Chapter 5: Threat
Chapter 6: Painted Rose
Chapter 7: Her Voice
Extra: International Playgirl
Chapter 8: Han River
Chapter 9: As if it's your Last
Chapter 10: Friends and Foes
Chapter 11: Faded
Chapter 12: Hazy
Chapter 13 : The Interview
Chapter 14: Crush
Chapter 15: A trip to YG

Author's Note (Edited)

7.4K 152 6
By FebAmethyst004

Hi Everyone!

This is the very first book that I will post here on wattpad.

I have been weirdly obsessed with Rosé and Jung Kook fanfics right now and I just thought that why not make a book of my own.

I hope that you guys will appreciate the first part of my story. And I know that there will be a lot of grammatical errors since it's not edited yet. I will also accept constructive criticism and I will take note of the suggestions and ideas that you could give me.

Again, this book is a RoseKook fanfic so if you're not a fan of this ship, then please I'm begging you. Go look for a book that fits your ship and don't leave hate comments on my/our ship.

Spread love not hate.

Thanks Again 😊😘😘

🌹🌹🐇🐇

Disclaimer:

• I do not own the Characters, photos, and videos that are used in this story. I merely found them on the internet.

• The plot of this story is merely a figment of my wide imagination. Any resemblance to real life is purely coincidental and unintentional.

EDIT: Hey it's been so long, the reason why it took me so freaking long to update this story is because I've been editing it a lot. If you're an old reader you'll see that there are minor changes in the story, but if you're new here. HI! I hope you enjoy this story.

To the readers who have been with me since the very beginning. Thank you so much! I hope I don't disappoint you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 719 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
30.2K 1.1K 27
Cold hearted lead role, didn't ever receive parental love , all his childhood. That made him silent and never have the need of someone to stay with h...
17.1K 769 23
What no one knew, including the BTS members themselves was that Bang PDnim has a daughter, you. However, because of secret reasons, Song Juhee (you)...
33.5K 2K 12
In which both Jungkook and Chaeyoung losing every chance they got to experience the art of becoming one. »»-----!!!-----«« To be safe, it's rated for...