Echos of the cursed forest

By makayladecroliere

-BOOK 1- (Warning this story maybe disturbing to some readers.) this is my first story that I'm posting so t... More

Prologue (narrated)
Chapter 1: Evolving
Chapter 2 : The jolteon
Chapter 3 : A dream or realitatea
Chapter 4 : Unforgivable
Chapter 5 : A new start
Chapter 6 : The past
Chapter 7 : Rain of light
Chapter 8 : Where the truble's at
Chapter 9 : The threat (past)
Chapter 10 : Fighting to live
Chapter 11 : A broken home (Jake's past)
Chapter 12 : Will you fight?
Chapter 13 : Journey
Chapter 14 : Psychic within
Chapter 15 : Burning heart's (Past)
Chapter 16: Disaster
Chapter 17 : In your shadow (past)
Chapter 18 : Battle cry's
Chapter 19 : A message
Chapter 20 : Pain and hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 21: A glaceon in need
Chapter 22 : Love in the air (past)
Chapter 23 : Truble under ground
Chapter 24 : Betrayal or Loyalty (past)
Chapter 25 : The tree of soul's
Chapter 26 : Trouble maker
Chapter 27 : Secret's (Jake's past)
Chapter 28 : Anglica knows
Chapter 29 : Awaken from depression (past)
Chapter 30 : The king of everfree
Chapter 31 : A Shadow
Chapter 33 : The Blue moon
Chapter 34 : A Cures
Chapter 35 : Love and Hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 36 : Blood in the water
Chapter 37 : war of soul (past)
Chapter 38 : Who am i really?
Chapter 39 : A safe place
Chapter 40 : Confusion (past)
Chapter 41: Dark river
Chapter 42 : The dark side (Jake's past)
Chapter 43 : Unexpected
Chapter 44 : The plot (Past event)
Chapter 45 Where it hurts the most
Chapter 46 : Umbreon of evil
Chapter 47 : Life regrets (Jake's past)
Chapter 48 : The problem with love
Chapter 49 : Night travels
Chapter 50 : Echo (Past event)
Chapter 51 Learning to trust again
Chapter 52 : The Darkness part 1 (Past event)
Chapter 53 : The Darkness part 2 (Past event)
Capter 54 The darkness part 3 (Past event)
Chapter 55 : A cursed vaporeon
Chapter 56 : The new king
Chapter 57 : war is on it's way
Chapter 58 : darkest days are here (Finel past event)
Chapter 59 : Get ready for war
Chapter 60 : The final battle
epilogue

Chapter 32 : A gift (past)

118 4 0
By makayladecroliere

Emma's P.O.V

The sun was going down and Emma the espeon was headed home she walked into her den to see her sister Anglica "Hey" Emma says to her. The glaceon smiled "Why hello....how was your day?" Anglica said and Emma sat beside her "it was wonderful Anglica....i spent the day with Blaze" She said feeling her heart race at the thought of the handsome flareon. Anglica pawed her playfully "hehe...i know you two would get along" she said. Emma smiled and noded "yea i never thought I'd find love....and it's thanks to you that i did" Anglica went quite for a few before getting up "yep...I'm off to bed now sis good night" Emma felt a bit puzzled from her sisters behaver but brushed it off. Emma curled up in her beding 'i can't wait to see Blaze again' she thought to herself.

Blaze's P.O.V

The sun was raising up. Blaze opens his eye's
And head out to start his day. He walked to the river to get a drink. He closed his eye's and took a few laps og water. "Hey Blaze" Blaze lifed his head to see Ramune sitting by the water. Blaze nod "hey...." Blaze said in a sleepy voice. Ramune made his way over to Blaze "So....i have to tell you something" tbe vaporeon said. Blaze glance3 at him feeling a bit warried of what he might say 'Ramune has gone through a lot...i just hope he dosen't say something crazy'
Ramune gave a huff "....i think you should send some guards out to make sure soul isn't in everfree" Blaze gave a puzzled expression "oh....any reasons why you think that?" Ramune shuffled his paws "....I'm warried i....i also saw him a few day's ago...and he did threating that he would be back" Blaze stared at him "you what....Ramune something like that sholda been reported!" Ramune just flickers his tail "pushhh! Blaze relaxe Will ya" he said trying to lighting thing's up and it worked the flareon did calm a bit but still had a look of disappointment "Alrght...but next time-" but Ramune cut him off "yea yea next time report jezz Blaze give me a break i wasn't in a good spot at the time...and also at less i told you right" he said with a smirk at the end. Blaze rolled his eye's at his brother 'yea i guess that's true he wasn't vary happy at the time but he's been better these last few days' Blaze got up "well thanks for that I'll send some pokemon out to keep an eye out for him" Blaze said and Ramune jumpped into the river but had his head out to say "well i gotta go I'll see you later bro" and with that he vanished unber the water. Blaze headed back to the palace to get his guards out. Blaze walked into the entrance snd to his surprise Anglica was there sitting "Blaze hey....I've been waitting for you..Matt said you'd be back" Blaze stared at her 'i had forgotten about Anglica...huh and to think if i hadn't met her emma wouldn't be in my life'
Blaze smiled at her "Hello Anglica is there something i came help with?" He asked and Anglica shook her head "no....i.i just wanted to visit you Blaze as a friend" Blaze smiled but then shook his head "that's nice but I'm bissy my brother just informed me that soul's been around and i have to do something about it" Anglica got up "Ah Alright your Majesty....mmm how you and Emma?" Blaze frowns "oh...has she not said anything?" Anglica soon had a smirk "oh she said Lot's don't warrie...." Blaze felt his heart warm at the thought of 'Oh sweet Emma' he found himself blushing and glanced at Anglica "Hey we're basically family Anglica right...so i should tell you this. Came on in I'll deel with soul after word's" Anglica smiled and follows him inside and they find a place to sit alone. Anglica glanced at him "so you wanted to tell me something?" Blaze noded "yea...your her sister so here it is...i want Emma to move in with my...i.I'm going to ask her to be my mate to ne queen of everfree" Anglica looked shoock but Blaze swear he saw a hint of sadness in her eye's. "Waw....ok hehe isn't a little early?" She asked but blaze disagreed "nah we known each other for 2 moon's and....Anglica i love her with all my heart" he said. Anglica was frozen but then said "i know my sister like i know my own mind you'll never find any one as trusting or as kind....i hope the best for you two" she said with a sad smile and blaze smiled "thanks...now i have to be off. It was nice to see you again and hey we'll be family so don't be a stranger to coming here alright" Anglica giggled a bit "Alright Blaze bye for now....and I'll kerp your secret" then the shiny glaceon walked off and Blaze headed towards Matts den.

Blaze walked in to see the mightyanae only just waken up he gave Blaze a sleepy look "...your majesty?" Blaze had a stone look "Matt i need you to lead gaurds out to look out for soul...Ramune has claimed to have seen him around" Matt got up fast "on it!" He looked a bit angry at the ninetales and ran off right away 'i know it's because he killed my father...Matt was a close friend of my father's'

****

The sun was now heafing down and Blaze was heading to his den to sleep 'and tomorrow I'll head to Emma's....oh i hope she says yes'
Blaze then curled up to sleep.

***

The sun was up and Blaze was walking towards Emma's den to talk to her. He had a smile on his face. He came to her den and froze feeling a bit scared of the espeon then the espeon came out of her den and stopped when she she saw him "Blaze...what you doing here?" Blaze then smiles "i was hoping you'd come for a walk with me" he said and before she could answers Anglica come and pushed her playfully "Hey you should go sis I'm sure you'll have a great time!" Emma blushed "i.i was going to say yes..." Anglica smiled and Emma and Blaze head out for that walk.

Emma's P.O.V

They walked along the river Blaze looked nervous as hell "uh Blaze is everything alright?" Blaze noded at the question "yes....never been better" Emma eye'd him "hmm really?" Blaze blushed and stopped walking "....Emma the reason i wanted to go fir this walk was to....well to ask you something" Emma leaned in "oh and what's that?" Blaze glanced at her "Emma i love you and i was hopeing that you'd be my mate" he said looking hopeful but also looked scared. Emma smiled with joy "Blaze yes!" She then gave Blaze a sweet kiss and he happily returned it. "This is great Emma....you can move in and..." Emma giggles feeling her heart flutter 'oh i just knew from the day i met him that I'd spend my hole life with him' then Blaze placed a paw on his blue scarf and pulled if ofc over his head. Emma stared "Uh blaze what are you doing? mew gave you that scarf" Blaze smiled "yea....but it would look nicer on you" he said and wrapped it around her neck Emma glanced at it and then back at him "Blaze....are you sure?" He noded "yes i am...it's a gift from me....it will keep me close even when far apart alright" Emma then gave him a hug "i love you" she said to him and then pulled away "let's finish our walk" he says and they keep walking on. 'Best day of my life...but there's only one problem....how am i suppose to be queen when I'm to shy?'

Anglica's P.O.V

she watched her sister and Blaze walk off together. Anglica felt a sharp pain in her heart knowing she'll never have Blaze 'but i made the right choice they make each other happy...and I'll always be Blaze good friend...I'll always have him as a brother in law he'll be in my sight'
She tryed to make her self feel better 'I know you to good Emma....but what if..what if i didn't give him up so soon? Would he have loved me as much as he love's emma?' Anglica walked off trying to forget it but honestly it was killing her 'if i had told her that i loved him...she would of satyed a side and he'd be mine....but then she would said she's find...shed be lieing...' Anglica found herself in front of the palace she glanced at it feeling lost and heart broken 'but when i fantasize at night it's blaze is eye's.....'
She walked in to find a vaporeon talking to a leafeon. Anglica froze "oh sorry i...i didn't think anyone was here" Ramune glanced at her "um....who are you? And why are you here" he had a bit of a growl to his voice. "Huh....I'm Emma's sister Anglica" Ramune looked puzzled "Emma?....i don't kn-" but then he froze as if remembering something "wait....is Emma the Espeon that Blaze tryed telling me about?" Anglica felt a bit shocked 'has he never met Emma before....i thought blaze would of introduce him to her before making a big move such as making her queen'
Anglica frowns "you never met her did you" Ramune shoock his head "No....hm but I'm sure Blaze will interoduce her to me....soon and uh i guess you as well" Anglica walked up to him "well yea....I'm going to go" Anglica said rushing off.

Ramune's P.O.V

Ramune sat there after the shiny glaceon ran off " why hasn't Blaze said anything?" He said glanceing at the leafeon beside him. Shawn let a sigh out "well i wish i knew but i don't really know your brother that well i only just met both of you a week ago" Ramune just shrugs "eh...it's probably nothing to warrie about...beside i wasn't really the nicest when he first tryed telling me about her" Shawn gave his paw a lick "yea....but maybe you should ask him about it" Ramune noded "....i guess....but honestly i..i don't want to think about love right now maybe it's best if i don't know" Shawn frowns "you do whatever you want...but i highly think you should ask he's your brother and i can tell this is upsetting to you that he would show her to you" Ramune then started to head to the river "hmm maybe your right I'll talk to him tomorrow first thing in the morning" Shawn waves at him "good...I'll see you around Ramune" and then the leafeon took off leaveing Ramune alone. '...why didn't he say anything?....is it because of what happened?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 909 59
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...
17.6K 387 34
[warning This story maybe disturbing to some readers.] *Glaceon X Leafeon* This story is About a Leafeon named Nova (Female) and a Glaceon named Eric...
22.6K 248 9
A month later after being abandoned, Jolteon, a wild pokemon, found her and helped her. who knew the relationship was going to be more than they expe...
5.8K 164 20
an Eevee fell in love with a Vaporion in which the Vaporeon already had feelings for this Eevee since sometime after he came into this House of Eevee...