Disguised As The Nerd

By Inara_SNH

(Currently editing the chapters but it is officially finished) This book is about... Saphire Amarah Valentine... More

1 - Enemy
2- One slap, one kiss
3- The prank
4- The Plan
5- Spying
6- So funny
7- Crush?
8- Kiss
9- Jealous and complicated
10- Secret
11- Sleepover
12- Ignored or jealous
13- Hospital
14- Song
15- Protected
16- Performance
17- alluring much?
18- New bad boy
19- New friend
20- School aniversary
21- school aniversary 2.0
22- Fight
24- Flashback
25- What happens after the flashback
26- Double Revealed
27- To Know is To Belive
28- Invitation
Tragic ending
Author's note

23- Surprise Surprise

14 0 0
By Inara_SNH

After all the fighting that happend last night we all decided the 2 are going to sleep on each room of Ashton's house because the rest house if trashed. We were also thinking that sleeping together like in one room would be easier to find and kill us all so if we split up it would be harder because we can hear all the gunshots or screams from downstairs.

(Morning)
"Avisala" I said "What the fuck does avi- something something is?" Lia asked "It means Hi or good morning or good after noon or Good eavening." I said "ok is there more?" Lia asked "no" I said "Avisala i kore." i said greeting my Ashton "Avisala Ikore." Ashton greated back "Oi stop the lovey-Dovey and finish the food." Ash said "Hey, by the way after breakfast Nicholas and I have something to tell you." Lia sad "Ok but why dont you tell us now." I asked "No" Nicholas saud firmly.

(After breakfast)
"So i have something very important to tell you guys." Lia started off "That it might be super ovious but Lia and i are datinf." Nicholas finished off "WHAT THE FUCK!!! I'm so happy for you." I kinda shouted "Now evry one have a partner exept me." Acacia shot back pretending to be mad "I've been wondering to ask you this but.............. Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Zack directing to Acacia "Who?! Me?" Acacia pointed to herself and Zack nodded "Uhm.... YEAH!!!" Acacia exlaimed "What realy?" Zach asked with a happy expresion "Yeah!" Acacia exclamed again.
Before night falls i was having more and more fun more than what i need to have and here let me tell you............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 11.3K 85
After being offered the scholarship of a lifetime, Catalina Faye starts her journey at Las Flores Private School where she soon realizes that everyon...
87.3K 4.5K 23
They always tell you the cute origin story, the one filled with romantic gestures and handsome but jaded boys going against all odds to get the girl...
6.5K 261 32
(Complete) Book 1 of the Loving The Bad Boy series. I look up only dreading what's stood above me, Tanner Lively. If I may explain Tanner is the big...
23.7K 690 17
A story about the reader inlove with a devilish boy who is none other than badboyhalo himself! Shes ina twisted love situation,soon to be found by he...