thief┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertain... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ fifty ⌟
⌜ fifty one ⌟
⌜ fifty two ⌟
⌜ fifty three ⌟
⌜ fifty four ⌟
⌜ fifty five ⌟
⌜ fifty six ⌟
⌜ fifty seven ⌟
⌜ fifty eight ⌟
⌜ fifty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ forty five ⌟

13.1K 1K 1.6K
By chogiwanese

thanks chenle.❞ donghyuck whispered as he gave chenle a smile.

the younger nodded his head cutely, ❝no problem but what are you going to use it for hyung?

donghyuck looked down, rubbing his nape ❝just like you, i also want to make mark a pin.

chenle cupped his cheeks, looking at donghyuck in awe ❝that's so cute hyung! but i don't have a red flower inside that box, orange flowers are the only ones left.

it doesn't matter what kind of flower or what color it is. as long as i can reward him for being the best boyfriend then it's fine.❞ donghyuck opened the box chenle gave him and saw different kinds of sewing materials, fake flowers and some pins.

it's time to forget about yukhei and start a new life with new wonderful people and an amazing boyfriend.

but why make a pin hyung when you can give him hugs and kisses?❞ chenle giggled

pins are cute.

or you can push him down the bed and—

donghyuck stood up from the bench with face already flushed with the color red. ❝i'm going to make him a flower pin and that's final. thank you chenle!

chenle dumbfoundingly waved his hand as donghyuck was walking fast towards their building, leaving chenle sitting alone on the bench. the younger tilted his head to the side, wondering why donghyuck was so red as he was leaving.

i was going to say push him down the bed and shower him with tickles.

🏵

mark groaned in annoyance, ❝donghyuck!

the said boy popped out from the kitchen, drooling at the sight of mark being shirtless. mark walked towards the boy that stood there like a statue.

is that my shirt you are wearing?❞ he's been looking for that shirt that had a dog printed on it as he got out from the bathroom and here is donghyuck wearing it. ❝didn't i tell you to ask permission before stealing my things?

donghyuck pouted, ❝i'm not stealing it! i saw it laying down the bed.

stepping forward and the other stepping back, this action kept on repeating until donghyuck bumped his back at the kitchen counter. mark placed both his hands down the counter, trapping donghyuck.

if it wouldn't be for mark's exposed body then donghyuck would be scared by now but nope, he kept on staring at mark's well built body making him lick his lips at the sight.

i would love to get shirtless in front of you, even get naked, but it's freezing cold.❞ mark softened his voice, running a hand through donghyuck's hair. ❝now, be a good boy and give me my shirt.

mark could just get another shirt, or a sweater since it's that cold but he changed his mind after seding donghyuck acting this way. he loved to tease donghyuck, especially when he knows it's going to lead into something different away from the boundary of being innocent.

donghyuck gulped, now looking up at mark. his hands went to the older's chest, hoping that he has the strength to push mark away as he was getting closer but his body felt weak. it is always weak when mark shows this side of him.

not being able to control himself, mark leaned down and kissed donghyuck's lips. mark's hands now went to donghyuck's waist and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. he bit donghyuck's lower lip and slipped a tongue inside of the younger's mouth. he carried donghyuck up and placed him down the counter.

the feeling, they both loved it. mark was happy that he could now do this freely with the boy without having to worry about donghyuck not loving it because he knows donghyuck loves this. he knows donghyuck loves him.

he also loves donghyuck.

they pulled away to catch their breathes. donghyuck slapped mark's chest, ❝you stole a kiss without asking permission.

mark raised a brow with a smirk, ❝you stole my shirt without asking permission.

donghyuck just smiled and pulled mark back into a heated kissing session. mark wasn't even thinking of doing anything else but just kissing donghyuck. he knew the younger was still hurting from the last time they did it and he's going to wait until he gets better.

there's a box inside the room, is that yours?❞ mark questioned, touching donghyuck's thighs as he placed soft kisses on the younger's neck.

donghyuck remembered the box chenle gave to him and nodded, letting out a silent moan, loving how mark's hands was caressing his thighs.

the sound of a door bell broke their moment, actually no. mark continued on kissing donghyuck while the boy was poking mark, telling him to stop.

mark..❞ he breathed and was pulled back into a kiss by mark, ❝there's someone outside..❞ he managed to say

mark sighed, putting him down down and gave him a peck on the lips before going to the front door to see who ruined their moment.

jaemin frowned as he saw a sight of mark not wearing any shirt and donghyuck behind him wearing an oversized shirt that had a dog printed on it. he didn't want that sight to ruin his day and so he let the thoughts of mark and donghyuck doing it before they came erased from his mind and went inside the house bringing some formal attires with him with renjun behind, also bringing some.

they placed it down the sofa and heaved a sigh, ❝okay mark and donghyuck, choose.

donghyuck furrowed his brows, looking at the those expensive clothes laying down the sofa. ❝what are these for?

he let out a yelp when he felt arms wrapped around his waist. mark's chest was pressed on his back and his head on his shoulder. donghyuck turned to the side and just glared at mark for scaring him.

mark giggled ❝i asked jaemin and renjun to look clothes for us. i didn't want to go alone and look for clothes to wear at the prom, that would be boring.

you can ask me to come with you, i don't mind.❞ donghyuck said

oh but i do.❞ mark rubbed his hand on donghyuck's stomach, ❝especially when something is happening here..❞ he whispered on donghyuck's ears, making sure the two guys standing there won't hear him.

donghyuck elbowed mark on the stomach for making jaemin and renjun stand uncomfortably there. yeah, they did it, but they still weren't sure if something is going to happen. but it was nice that mark was taking care of him as if he was pregnant. he felt like a wife and mark is his husband, which he knows and was sure that they'll be in the future.

or are they?

renjun coughed, snapping the two out from their own shared world ❝so are you guys going to appreciate our hardwork for bringing all these clothes here or not?

mark giggled and ruffled renjun's hair as if they were that close, ❝thank you..

jaemin switched places with renjun, feeling jealous that mark was ruffling his boyfriend's hair, ❝we are busy people, mark. now, please choose your clothes so we can leave.

if it wasn't for mark suddenly calling them and making them choose clothes for him and donghyuck to wear at the special event then jaemin and renjun would have still been cuddling by the sofa while watching ZOOTOPIA right now.

well, i had no choice. i don't trust chenle and jisung when it comes to this.❞ mark shrugged, picking the clothes and looking at them.

then what about jeno?❞ renjun said, ❝he's good at fashion, you could've asked him to choose clothes for you.

jaemin immediately knew that the two aren't in good terms, judging by mark ignoring what renjun just said. ❝you two are still fighting?

mark picked another attire, ❝it's not that we are fighting, he is obviously ignoring me.

jaemin didn't want to hear any more of mark's reason and took a blazer that was just down on the sofa. he wrapped it around mark and earned a confused look by him.

my boyfriend is here and you are shirtless, it's making me uncomfortable.❞ jaemin said

donghyuck giggled at what jaemin said, finding jaemin cute whenever he's jealous. he then decided to go up to mark's room to get a shirt for mark to wear instead of a blazer.

🏵

where am i?

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
331K 13.2K 35
❝ if he wants it, he gets it. ❞ ❪ mark lee ✕ lee donghyuck ❫ ⤷ © dongcvs ━ 2021.
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
4.7K 94 7
After Dazai watches Chuuya drown something happens. something good. well positive. dazai gets out of the weird prison thing and goes to try to live a...