A Rogue's Redemption

By KasaiTheQueen19

"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead t... More

Cast
"The Devil Within"
Chapter 1- Blackrose
Chapter 2- Stephan's Regret
Chapter 3- Too Late
Chapter 4- Silver Tide
Chapter 5- Controlled Chaos
Scarlett's Tattoo's
Chapter 6- New Friends
Chapter 7- New Friends (2)
Chapter 8 - Full Moon Party
Chapter 9- Full Moon Party (2)
Chapter 10- It's Complicated
More Cast Members
Chapter 11- Confessions
Chapter 13- Healing Juniper
Chapter 14- Stupid Bears
Chapter 15- Final Days
Chapter 16- Goodbye
Chapter 17- Time Away
Chapter 18 - Raphael
Chapter 19- Second Chance
Chapter 20- Dad
Chapter 21- First Shift
Chapter 22 - Mine
Chapter 23- Family Reunion
Chapter 24 - Thirst & Lust
Chapter 25 - New Dawn
Chapter 26 - Strategy
Chapter 27 -Battle of Blackrose
Chapter 28- Eva
Chapter 29- Recovery
-Epilouge-
-Merci À Tous!!!- Thank You All!!!-

Chapter 12- Meeting Oliver

9.8K 350 16
By KasaiTheQueen19

Above is what Julian's mom looked like 😁 Enjoy this crossover chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva

"Where are you going Julian?" I ask as I see him heading out, knowing he doesn't have training today.

"Just to town, a personal visit." He answers vaguely, and it makes me even more curious.

"What kind of personal visit?" I question as I walk towards him.

"To visit my dad..." He murmurs almost reluctantly, and my eyes widen in surprise.

"You're dad lives here?"

"Yeah, we came down here together...we both lived in the rogue pack long before I met Scarlett." He explains, and my grin nearly splits my face.

"I've never met your dad!" I say, unable to resist meeting the man who raised him.

"You want to meet him?" He asks with surprise, and I nod eagerly.

"Come on then, I think he'll like to meet you." He says after a sigh, his mouth twitching up in a smile. He holds his hand out for me to take, a new gesture, but one I freely take as we head to his car. 

So, Julian decides to take me on his adventure today. After the formal introductions, Oliver seems very comfortable with conversation and has a light air about him — which seems to be where Julian got part of his temperament from. Oliver is a very attractive guy with silver blue eyes and a square jawline — very defined features. The only thing that betrayed his age is the silver that almost dominated his hair now — otherwise you would never know he is over 30.

"You're very pretty Eva." Oliver compliments.

"Thank you, Mr. Le Tourneau."

"Oliver - please, Eva.  That makes me feel so old."

"You don't look it." I admit.

"Thank you, dear."

"So Eva, what can you tell me about yourself."

"I have a pretty charmed life compared to most.  My parents are the Alpha and Luna of the Silver Tide Pack. I have six brothers including my twin, Ethan, who is the future Alpha of the pack. Nothing really significant."

"Stop being so modest Eva." Julian interjects. "Eva is a special wolf — a black and gold one."

"So you have special powers?" Oliver asks.

"Yeah." I shrug.

"Telekinesis, teleportation, force fields, energy medicine, and body manipulation." Julian lists off, but looks over at me at the end and wiggles his eyebrows - which earns what I'm sure is a pretty pink color from me.

"Body manipulation?" Oliver questions, but raises an eyebrow to Julian.  I guess Julian's subtle suggestion wasn't so subtle.

"Yes, the best way I can explain it is like being a doctor without necessarily going to school. I can fix broken bones and broken noses - isn't that right JD?" I taunt.

"Don't remind me." He grumbles.

"Do I even want to ask?" Oliver chortles.

"Probably not." I chuckle.

"Teleportation, that sounds interesting." Oliver muses, cautiously changing the subject.

"Would you like to see it in action?" I question him.

"Sure. Can you take us anywhere?" He ponders.

"Sure." I shrug, "You just have to describe the place, or name it — and I think I could take us there."

"What about the gazebo?"

"Ok."  All I had to do is visualize the gazebo behind the pack house.  It is a different shape than what I would have expected. Rectangle at the based with three pillars on each corner to hold the weight of the roof.  Once there, Oliver and I sit on the bigger patio set that is able to be accommodated inside the gazebo.

Looking out over the grounds, Oliver seems to relax some, the smile on his face reflective.

"I hate the idea of Julian being alone." Oliver confides.

"But he will find his mate one day." I try to reassure him.

"You know he likes you, right? He tends to play more practical joke on people he's close to, what does that say about the prank war he's been having with you?"

"But he loves pulling pranks. Isn't this just him having the opportunity to do such?" I counter.

"You think he would go through all this effort to impress you if he didn't like you?"

"So this constitutes love to Julian?"

"I don't know about love, but Julian seems to care a lot about you. He's never brought anyone over here to meet me before."

"I don't know." I shrug - trying to hide my true feelings about Julian.

"You like him — don't you?"

"That's beside the point, Oliver. Julian is waiting for his mate, and I will not come between that."

"You feel a pull — don't you?"

"Like I said, that is beside the point. I care enough about Julian to not interfere with the fates."

A sadness falls upon Oliver's face.  "You know, I miss Astrid."

"Tell me about her. I never felt comfortable asking about her with Julian - there never seemed to be a good time."

"She was beautiful - long white hair and dark green eyes - a color I couldn't even begin to describe. She was a hairdresser when I meet her, she even took joy in doing Julian's hair when he was younger."

"Julian's hair?"

"Yes, he used to let it grow long.  He didn't care what people said about him, he just loved his mother's hair and wanted to have his just like hers. Although one time he got chewing gum in his hair, and Astrid had to cut it, but it only had to be cut to his shoulders."  He pauses for a moment in reflection, but soon continues.

"I even have a picture back at the house to show you. Let's go." He says almost giddily. Oh boy, I don't think this will end well for Julian.

I grab his arm and teleport us back to his house, and a frowning Julian.

"Where did you guys go?  I've been worried about you." Julian fumes.

"Are you afraid your dad stole me away from you?" I tease.

"No." He pouts.

"Well I am going to steal her away, but I remembered my pictures." Oliver beams.

Julian interrupts, quickly starting to redden — from anger or embarrassment I didn't know. "Dad" He warns.

"Well it was so cute. When he had the shoulder-length hair, his mother would put it up in pigtails." Oliver gushes out.

"Dad." Julian whines.

"Pigtails?" I chuckle.

"Complete with those butterfly barrettes.  I have pictures to prove it."

"Dad." Julian says again, I suppose wanting him to stop. I don't know why Julian even tried when it is obvious his efforts would prove fruitless.

"She will see them one day — I'm sure of it." Oliver states and winks at me. 

"Oh he already told me about your hairstyles growing up. I bet you were so cute with long hair, JD." I mock pinching his cheeks.

"Evangeline." He warns, his cheeks turning pink. So cute. All Oliver can do is chuckle at our childishness.

Oliver is having such a good time showing me pictures and talking about Julian growing up - I don't think Julian had the heart to stop him.  I feel so close to Oliver, it made me long even more for Julian to be my mate. It felt natural - like family - to be talking with Oliver like this.

Well...a girl can dream.

Julian

The trip to my dad's has left me conflicted.

On one hand, it made me happy that Eva wanted to meet my father, was genuinely excited and intrigued by it. And seeing her sit with him, laughing and listening to his stories, it only made to pull I feel for her a little stronger than before...and more emotional.

On the other hand, that is exactly the opposite of what I should be doing. Damn it...I'm supposed to be keeping my distance, not getting closer...it'll only make things harder later on when she inevitably leaves...or finds her second chance mate, or if I meet my mate first. But I can't seem to keep away...or say no to opportunities that will bring us closer together.

Apparently, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Groaning, I collapse backwards onto my bed, kicking off my shoes as I stare up at the rotating blades of the ceiling fan, spinning slowly as I watch. After a few minutes of watching the fan, my eyes drift close...and the familiar scent of orchids and white wine fills my nose.

"Julian?"

The sound of that voice has my eyes flying open, my heart racing a bit. I haven't heard that voice, or smelled that scent in years...I immediately sit up, a little disoriented by how different the room looks...bright and warm in a way that feels otherworldly.

"Over here darling." The woman's voice calls again, and I nearly jump out of my skin as I see her sitting beside me...her amused smile and glimmering green eyes making my heart squeeze in my chest. It's been too long since I've seen her face...I haven't seen it since the day after the funeral.

"Mom..." I choke out, and her expression softens as she raises both hands to cup my cheeks affectionately...their warmth feels so real, even if I know it's not.

"Oh my sweet baby boy, look at you...all grown up. And so handsome...just like your father." She murmurs wistfully as she strokes her thumbs under my eyes.

"I've missed you..." My voice is thick as I fight the tears pooling in the corners of my eyes.

"I know baby, I've missed you too. I wish I could visit you more often, but there is only a limited amount of time I can go between worlds."

I sigh, knowing that if she's here that it's important...the last time I saw her in my dreams was when she told me to take care of dad...to make him smile for her.

"What did you need to tell me mom?" I ask, and I swear her eyes get a little teary too.

"It's about Eva."

"What about her?" I question curiously.

"The connection you feel with her...don't ignore it."

My eyes widen, and I swallow hard before trying to speak.

"Why? She's not my mate mom...so why do I feel so drawn to her?"

"I don't have all the answers sweetheart, I just know that the goddess doesn't do anything without good reason...so don't give up hope."

The warm light in the room briefly dims before returning again, and I can tell by the look on her face that it's time for her to leave...long before I'm ready her to. I honestly doubt I'll ever be ready to say goodbye to her...

"It's time for me to leave darling, I'm sorry."

"I wish you could stay." I admit as I place a hand over one of her wrists, part of me blindly hoping that it could somehow anchor her here.

"I do too, but you should know that I'll always be right here." She murmurs as she rests her free hand over my heart. "Every time you play P. Tchaikovsky's Pas De Deux on the piano, or any piece for that matter, imagine me sitting next to you...just as your father does when he rides the Ferris wheel or makes crème brûlée with you...never forget that baby."

The tears I've suppressed trickle out, I already feel her presence fading.

"I love you mom..." I whisper, and she smiles.

"I love you too baby, always."

Everything around me disappears as she does, and the emptiness of the room is quickly replaced by the sound of someone calling my name.

"Julian? Julian!"

I jerk upright in bed, the room darker than I remember it being when I laid down a moment ago...at least, I think it was a moment ago. I look to the door to see Scarlett standing at the entrance, her worried expression fading a bit as we lock eyes.

"Oh...hey Red. What's up?" I ask, rubbing my neck.

"You fell asleep with your door open...and you're crying...are you okay?"

I immediately reach up to rub the moisture off my cheeks, a bit embarrassed to be caught like this by Red of all people.

"I'm fine, I promise."

After a moment of searching my face, she nods.

"Good. And since you slept through dinner I decided to stash some for you, there is an entire box of stuffed crust, meat lovers pizza hidden in the oven with your name written on it...enjoy."

"Thanks Red."

She flashes a small smile before heading upstairs, and I'm a bit surprised to see the alarm clock on my nightstand reading 9: 37 pm. Was I really out that long? It only felt like a few minutes.

Shaking my head, I get up and head downstairs to fetch my late dinner. But on my way back to my room with the box in hand...I pause, and head down stairs to the soundproofed basement...the desire to play Tchaikovsky impossible to ignore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
65.5K 2.4K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
69.7K 2.9K 20
Alpha Derek of the Noble pack has been given the alpha position to early. He is an alpha at age 17. All of the older alphas are trying to help, but D...