💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

נכתב על ידי anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... עוד

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

Part 14 ~ 15

265 13 3
נכתב על ידי anirudhpianist

Ajay still looking at Veesha. He really facing at her side and looking at her what happen. She turned at window side and wipe her tears before it fall from her eyes and before Ajay see but he already seeing that from the side mirror.

He saw her hands on her lap. His hand from gear box move towards her hand. He stop  then his hand get back to the gear box. She turned infront then look at Ajay. They look at each other. Again they get a quiet eye contact.  Don't know if he get caught by Veesha or Veesha get caught by Ajay.

*Traffic light in green colour.

Vehicles behind Ajay's car start make noise and pressing vehicle horn. Ajay and Veesha back to reality. He look away and start to drive the car. By the time,they reach the home;the sky going dark.

Veesha get out from the car first then Ajay. She was downcasted then went inside the house. Ajay quietly stared at her. He look alittle disturb. He enter the house. Veesha was dragged by Archana and start her(Archana) conversation.

Ajay walk really slow to the staircase.

Archana : Dei,Anna!

Ajay took a deep breathe for calling him like that. He turned with pissed off.

Archana : Turtle competition poriya? ille tortoise competition?

Ajay : What?(weirdly)

Archana : Ille..Ivulo slow nadathe pore..Athan keten..Ohh..(stif a laugh)Idupe valiya?😆

Archana laugh out loudly.

Veesha : Achu..

Veesha tap gently on Archana's arm. Ajay saw Archana's scholarship forms papers on the table. He walk to the living room table and tear her scholarship form paper into pieces. Before she stop him,all done.

Archana : Dei! Dei! Aiyo!

Ajay walk away. Archana hit her forehead with her palm.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Archana in her room. She sitting on her bed and resting her chin on her palms while staring sadly at scholarship form paper pieces.

Veesha : Hoi..

Veesha sitting with her.

Archana look at Veesha then look away with sulk.

Veesha : Enadi? Naa ena panne?

Archana : Nee nenaicha avan'ne stop panni irukelam..Yen pannele..It's your plan..

Veesha : What?! No! It's true I don't want you to go but since you wish for it..I'm happy for you..If I really want to stop,I would tear the paper before your brother did..

Archana look at Veesha and pouted.😣

Veesha : Yaaay! Achu en'ne vithu
poole..Yesh!yesh!😄🎉

Archana look away.

Veesha : Cheri,Achu..Enake pasikithe..Nee aprom feel panne..Please..

Telephone in living room start to ring. Ajay's mother answered then she called Ajay because it's for me. Ajay climb down from stair.

Ajay : Yaare?

Ajay's mother : Terile,Pa..

He grab the phone.

Ajay : Hello?

Deepak : Hello,Ajay..Deepak here..

Ajay : Hmm..Sollu..

Veesha and Archana went to downstair. He hear anklets sound. He slowly look at the upstair. He saw them,his eyes focus on his wife. She smiled at him and drag Archana from tap Ajay.

Deepak : Hello?

He look away.

Ajay : Hello?

Deepak : I saw you just now..

Ajay : Ohh..

Deepak : Actually,I was about to meet in your office but I saw you with your wife getting inside the car..

Ajay remain silent. Deepak laugh abit.

Deepak : Are you changing your mind,Ajay?

Ajay wide his eyes.
Deepak : Do you want me to cancel it?

Ajay freeze a second in thought.

Deepak : Ajay,can you hear me?

Ajay : Haan..Yes..

Deepak : Do you want me to continue?

Ajay : You proceed..I'll take care of it..

Deepak : Are you sure? I don't see-

Ajay : 100% sure.. Just do it as I said..

Deepak : Okay..Bye..

Ajay hung up the phone. He turned and look at Veesha who laughing with Archana ane her father.

Ajay's mother : Ajay.. Ajay : Hmm?

Ajay's M : Is everything alright?

Ajay : Yeah..

Ajay's M : Cheri..Vaa..Sapedhelam..

Ajay : Okay..

Ajay and his mother walk to the dining table. He take his seat on the chair slowly. Ajay's mother still asking Ajay if he is okay because he look abit disturb. Ajay's father and Archana already sitting there. Veesha start to serve her father in law. When she come to Archana.

Archana : Anga podi..(whispered to Veesha)

Archana tell Veesha that she should served Ajay first. Veesha nodded. She walked to them. Veesha almost serve Ajay. Ajay's mother grab the spoon and rice pot from her.

Ajay's Mother : Give it to me..I'll take care of it,Veesha..(smiling)

Ajay's mother served Ajay. Veesha look at her mother in law one kind. Her mother in law still looks not happy with Veesha. She woke up late. And Yes! It's her step-son. There is nothing wrong if she served him. In same time,as wife she wanted to served Ajay.😂 Veesha have another plan.💡

Veesha : Auntie..Neegalum sapdhege?

Ajay's mother : Nevermind..Later I'll eat..

Veesha : Okay..

She turned.

Ajay's mother : Veesha.. Can you please bring other dish?

She nodded. She did whatever her mother in law said. When she come back to dining table,Ajay already finish his food. She look at him when he went to kitchen to wash his hands. He seems not bother about her. She turned to dining table. Archana waved at Veesha. Only she was sitting there.

Archana : Vaa..(smiled)

Veesha smiled fakely and walk Archana.

Archana : Vaa sapedhelam..

Veesha : I don't feel like eating now..

Archana : You are the one who say that you are hungry..

Veesha : I'm not hungry anymore..

Archana understood.

Archana : Sorry,Veesha..Amma sometime apdithan..

Archana low her voice.

Veesha : Chi! Chi! Naa apdi ella onu nenaikile..

Archana : Apo vaa..

They call Ajay's mother to sit with them and had dinner together. At night,after all of them had dinner. Veesha washing all the dishes and clean the table. Archana helped Veesha too. All of them sitting in living room and watching television except for Archana , Ajay and Veesha. Ajay went to his office room. He always make himself busy with work. He reading some projects documents.

*Aeroplane sound.

He turned and look at the terrace. He saw an aeroplane in the sky. He look back to his file. His mind think about Veesha and wonder why she cried after she saw it in the evening. He try to concentrate on his work but at last he close the file and place it on the table. He have no mood to study about the projects. One more matter also bothering Ajay. He feel it's better to talk to her before it's too late.

Ajay decided to talk to Veesha when she come back to sleep so until that he can go to his room to relax. He on the lights. He was shocked seeing Veesha sleeping on the bed early. He walk to the sofa while staring at her sleeping. She was fully covered with blanket and deep in sleep.

He stared at the sofa that he usually sleep on then turned. He look at Veesha who is sleeping on bed. He looked at the sofa again. His back hurts actually. He decided to talk to Veesha about it. He walked to her and extend his hand towards her shoulder to wake up her then he stop. He don't want to touch her so what he did was.

Ajay : Veesha..

He called her at first but she still sleeping. Then,he saw her small cute teddy bear which beside her on bed. He grab it and hold teddy bear's hand then tap gently on Veesha's face. Veesha was disturb in sleep,her eyebrows were knitting but her eyes still remain closed.

Veesha : Picch!

She turned other side and sleep.

Ajay : Goiyalle!(mumble)😑

It's not a good idea if he sleep beside her without her permission. He felt it's not right when he is the who speak about privacy and for sure it will make Veesha uncomfortable. Ajay sighed and went turn off the light then sleep on sofa without disturb Veesha.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha woke up early. She clean the house then do the morning prayers and drew a beautiful "Kolam" on the ground entrance of home. She do the cook before her mother in law did. She prepare the breakfast. Everything done! She smiled while looking at the mug then realise she forget something.

She grab the mug and make a hot coffee.☕ Veesha went to upstair with coffee mug and rush to Ajay's room. She knock the door then open it. Ajay was wore black pant & sky blue Shirt. He almost put button complete. She stop once she notice Ajay was dressing.

Veesha : Sorry..I come back later..

She want to close the door to go out.

Ajay : Veesha..

He called her to come inside.

Veesha : Um?

Ajay : Ulle vaa..

Veesha step inside the room and the door remain open. He walk to the door then close it. He look at her curiously and open his mouth to talk. She gulp with little fear.

Veesha : Coffee!(nervous)

She show the coffee mug and give it him. He pressing his lips while looking at the mug but he was abit pissed of.

Ajay : Okay!😑

He grab the mug and place it on the table. He turned and face her. Veesha went to the door and was about to leave to give Ajay privacy.

Ajay : Veesha!

She stop and look at him.

Ajay : I said I need to talk to you..

He stared at her. She walk to him.

Veesha : Sorry..I was thinking of something..I'm-..I'm-..I'm really sorry..

He look at her with a bit confused why she struggle to talk.

Veesha : What- What is it?

She asked him with a smiled.🙂He took a breathe.

Ajay : Yesterday night,I tried to wake up you but I think you was in deep sleep..

Veesha : Ooohh..

She smile and cover her face with embrassed then take off it.🤭 She look at him.

Veesha : Sorry about that..I was just-

Ajay : Tired?🤔

Veesha : No! No! No! No! Actually,yeah..😅

She nodded while grinning.

Veesha : I'm really sorry..😅

Ajay : Okay..

Veesha : And thats what you want to talk about?

Ajay : No! I got pain on my back..

Veesha : What? Are you serious?

She move forward and closer to Ajay to check.

Ajay : No,No! Stop!😨(panic)

He move back and show his palm to stop Veesha. He don't want her to touch or check him.

Veesha : I'm a doctor too..(low tone)

She pouted.☹

Ajay : But it's okay..

He sighed.

Ajay : What I trying to say is..I don't want to sleep on sofa anymore..

He looked at her reaction.

Veesha : (frowned)Ohh..

Ajay : So,..

He drag.

Veesha : I understand..You can use bed if you want..😅

She smiled then grinned.😁

Ajay : Sure?

Veesha : Yeah..We already talk about it..😁

She grinned more ear to ear.😁

Ajay's mindvoice : Rombe illikira?🤔(confused)

He give her supiciously look.🤨 She understood then her grin become smile.🙂

Ajay :  Soon,I'll try to do something on this..

Veesha : No problem..Take your time..But if you want any help..Please let me know..If I'm capable,I can help..

She said it kindly and being sweet.

Ajay : Okay..

She smiled again at him. He felt one kind so he get to the closet. He stop and realise he forget about what he need to talk about. He move back to see her. She walk to the bed and grab her doctor coat. She turned and look at Ajay. She got his eye contact so she smiled.😊 He look away.

Ajay'e mindvoice : Why she keep on smiling more than usual?

Ajay : Veesha!(female voice)

Ajay's mindvoice : Ena nambe voice lady maari iruke..🤔

He clear throat then open his mouth.

*Veesha(Ajay's mother)

The door was knocking by Ajay's mother. He realise that's his mother.

*Veesha! Ajay!(Ajay's mother)

Veesha walk to the door followed by Ajay. She open the door. Ajay's mother was standing there. Veesha open the door widely.

Veesha : Auntie..😀

Ajay's M : You awake..😃

Veesha : Yeah..I am..

Ajay's M : So,you are the one do all the chores..How good! I thought it was Archana.. But ave inum thugera.. Apo teriyum..Neethan paanirepene..😃

Veesha shy alittle. However,she impressed her mother in law. That's great! Ajay sighed and roll his eyes then get back to continue what he was doing. Ajay's mother bring Veesha with her.

......................................................................

*Evening time

Archana enter the house with tired. She notice her father was having tea. She look at Ajay who watching news in television at living room. Once he looked at his sister,He clear throat and adjust the television volume up. He lean on the sofa and put his leg on leg with an attitute to irritated her more.

She give him a killing look😡 then sulk and went to upstair. She still angry on him for tearing the University Scholarship papers. She went to her room then take her shower. Then,she dress up then saw something on the table.

Archana : Appa!😃

She shouted and rush to downstair. Then,she went to her father who sitting on the couch in the living room. She was too excited.😃

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

36.1K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
43.8K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
134K 6.2K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...