Till Death Do Us Part [Tomarr...

By VoidRealmer

Tom and Harry are soulmates in every sense of the word. They are partners in crime (surprisingly, it isn't us... More

Chapter 2: Cat Got Your Tongue

Chapter 1: Death Eater Ducklings

16.7K 440 487
By VoidRealmer

Hey guys!! I'm back with a new story, because I can't update old ones for the life of me. I swear I'm working on them, just... slowly. So, while I write those, I wrote this while procrastinating. (I'm already working on the second book tbh, though I've barely got chapter 2 written for this)

So yeah this exists. Barely anybody reads on Wattpad (this is cross-posted on both Ao3 and FF.net so you can check on there for a lot more details if you want. But yeah, this is here.

So I hope you enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Tomcat, where do you want to go next?"

"You know, I had this wonderful idea a couple weeks ago, and I have to admit, it's grown on me." Tom grinned.

Harry bumped shoulders with him casually, a smile steadily growing on his face. "Oh? What is it?"

Tom took the invitation to grab his hand, entwining their fingers. "I was thinking we could go back to my school days."

"And mess with all your Death Eater ducklings?"

"Not to mention give Dumbledore a heart attack. Maybe it'll even kill him, if we're lucky." Tom answered, walking around the darkness of in-between dimensions, still holding his soulmate's hand.

Harry's eyes matched his face, full of excitement at the idea. "So, what're you thinking?"

"Dumbledore has sent you into the past to destroy me before I become a dark lord in 5th year. You give the past Dumbledore a letter explaining what you're trying to do, and he easily believes you, since he thinks I'm the devil reincarnated." Tom paused. "He's not really wrong, but still."

"So what's the plan, Tomcat?"

"You try to gain my trust so I let my guard down around you, and I give one of the ducklings the order to become your friend so you give him your secrets. I want to know if he'll run to me or get attached to you and betray me. And I want to somehow get Dumbledore involved in this, too."

Harry had the biggest grin on his face, fully on board with the idea. Tom's grin matched his when they looked at each other. "Imagine their faces when I go to kill you and kiss you instead! And when you kiss back-!" The pure joy in the idea was too much, and Harry doubled over laughing, so much so he fell on the black void of a ground. "Just think of their faces!!"

Tom wasn't on-the-floor laughing, but he had covered his mouth with his hand and was also laughing heavily. After a moment, he straightened himself out, still smiling. He leaned down to kiss Harry on his temple with a soft whisper. "Whenever you're ready, Love."

Harry grabbed his shirt and yanked Tom down, crashing his lips into the other's.

And then they were gone.

. . . . .

"Mr. Dumbledore, sir.." Harry could pull of a child very well, especially with years of practice and experience. "I was supposed to give this letter to you.."

Harry handed the elder (not compared to Harry) wizard the hot pink envelope, watching as his jovial expression became one of surprise. His eyes skimmed through the letter, seeming to go faster and faster as it went on. "You've come quite a long ways, my boy. And it seems your journey isn't over yet, I'm afraid."

Harry shook his head. "No, it isn't. But I've come to save everyone! I won't let," he sniffed in mock sadness, "I won't let my friends end up with the same fate."

The letter was seemingly written by Dumbledore from Harry's time, where going back in time was one of the only options left. Albus wrote the letter to his past self to explain Harry's mission in killing Voldemort before he was ever a big threat, and where Harry has come from.

Dumbledore was back to his grandfatherly expression (he wasn't even that old yet). "Come along, my boy, and we'll get you sorted before the opening feast tonight. Do you have all of the supplies you need?"

Harry nodded, and pulled out his infinity pouch. "Yeah, I have everything I need in here. It's got a spell that expands it from the future." That was a lie. This was Harry's personal pouch that lets him pull out anything he needs whenever he wants: a Master of Death thing. Well, technically, the pouch was empty. Harry was just able to conjure any item he wants on command, so this bag was his cover.

Dumbledore just laughed a bit, swiftly walking to the Headmaster's Office. Harry followed him, and soon they were in the office. The small boy had forgotten Dumbledore wasn't the Headmaster for a few years; right now it was Headmaster Armando Dippet.

The room looked very similar to what it once did, er, will. There were magic objects in random locations around the room, and the Headmaster's desk was buried under so many things you couldn't see it. Harry noticed that Fawkes and his perch were missing, but that was to be expected.

Harry smiled innocently, acting a bit excited. "A pleasure to meet you, sir! I've heard much of your accomplishments from my parents!" Mentioning his parents, he stopped his playful tone, taking a more serious and saddened one. ".. I know they would be proud of me coming to Hogwarts, since they are.." he choked a fake sob, " no longer able to teach me."

Dippet, luckily, seemed to get what Harry was implying, so Harry didn't have to mention it himself. There was a war going on outside. "Well, Mr..."

"Peverell. Hadrian Peverell, sir."

"Mr. Peverell, we will be glad to have you here at Hogwarts. I wasn't aware there were any of the Peverell line left, but no matter. Do you mind telling me what year you will be in?" Headmaster Dipper asked, using a calm tone.

Harry thought for a moment, before announcing, "I would be in 5th year this year."

"Perfect!" He clapped his hand once. "Now, would you mind putting on this hat? It will sort you to your house for the next three years, and your house will be like your family while you're here. I'm sure they'll help you get through the grief of losing somebody you love, if you wish to talk. The war has had many casualties on both sides."

Harry nodded solemnly. He grabbed the Sorting Hat that Dippet had sent flying over with a swoosh of his wand, and put it on. Immediately, the Sorting Hat awoke.

'Well, well, well. I wasn't expecting to sort any students until tonight. So, what do we have- ... you again. You keep coming back. Why are you here.'

Harry grinned to himself, making both Dumbledore and Dippet raise an eyebrow. 'I'm here to kill Tomcat!'

'That is a lie and we both know it.'

'You're right. I'm just here to mess with the Death Eater ducklings.'

'Well, might as well get this over with. Your mind gives me a headache.' "SLYTHERIN!"

Harry took the hat off and gave it back to Dippet, watching as his black robes he conjured upon arriving turned green and silver.

Dippet and Dumbledore both smiled, watching Harry act like a child, waving his robes around in a circle, twirling about. "Oooh! Green! I love green! People say it brings out my eyes."

Both of the adults quickly glanced at the boy's eyes, trying to see what he was talking about.

And both of the adults froze.

That was not just green.

That was the exact shade of the killing curse. It reminded both adults distinctly of the killing curse. Of the last breath of life. Of nothing else. It was all they could think about, looking into the boy's eyes.

This boy had been through a war, and it was extremely obvious at that moment.

(On a lighter note, they thought, was that nobody would win a staring contest against this boy.)

"Can somebody show me to my dorm? I was going to take a quick trip to Diagon Alley before the feast tonight." Harry snapped them out of their stupor, looking none the wiser.

Dumbledore smiled again. "Of course, Hadrian. I'll show you the way, though it is a bit of a trek, mind you."

"Thanks!"

Harry and Dumbledore left the office, heading towards the dungeons. Obviously, Dumbledore wasn't done talking to Harry, and already knew he didn't need anything in Diagon Alley.

"So, Harry-may I call you Harry?-,"

"Sure, I guess."

"Harry, my boy, I am led to believe you know about Tom Riddle?"

Harry looked over, an unreadable gleam in his eyes. "Yes, I know about Riddle and his antics quite well. In fact, I've been trained to kill him since I was a baby."

Dumbledore returned his stare. "You have gone through quite a hard time, it seems."

"Yes." Harry replied. "I know of his manipulative tendencies, and I already have a plan to bring him down. All I ask is for you to give me time to build Riddle's trust with me and lower his guard. I would appreciate it if you stay out of my affairs with him. I don't want him to become suspicious and ruin the whole plan."

Dumbledore chuckled. "If that is what you wish, my boy, I will refrain from intervening in your mission. Just know, if you ever need my help, my door is open."

And just in time, they were at the dungeons. The elder wizard stopped in front of a bare wall, one that was very familiar to Harry. "I will keep that in mind," Harry answered.

"The password is Pureblood," The wall swung open slowly. "I hope the Slytherins will change it soon, but I doubt what they change it to will be much better."

"That's prejudice against the houses." Harry spoke icily, glaring into the dorms instead of at the professor.

Dumbledore seemed surprised by his tone, but then it turned into understanding. "Ah, I'm sorry, my boy. I did not know this was the house you came from."

"It wasn't," he denied immediately. "I came from Gryffindor. But I still don't like prejudice against the houses." Harry replied.

Dumbledore tried to chuckle softly again, but it sounded fake to both of them. "I apologize, my boy. I did not realize it was a touchy subject. Before I take my leave though, I would like to ask why you are using the name Peverell?"

"It's my name." Duh.

"I was under the impression that the Peverell line had died out."

"I have multiple titles. I thought this one would be best."

"How did you come upon this title?"

"That's personal information. Now, if you'll excuse me, professor. I have to unpack." Harry walked further into the dorm, leaving Dumbledore behind.

Dumbledore definitely recognized the name 'Peverell'. He had spent quite a few years chasing after the Deathly Hallows with Grindelwald, after all. It was impossible he didn't remember that name and what it implied.

He walked around the dorm, exploring it once again. He had been a Slytherin-well, he'd been in all four houses before-in previous lives. Not much was different than the previous times he'd been in here, except everything looked like it was the 40's. Which, it was.

It had a dark tone, but mixed with the turquoise glow of the Great Lake, it was calming. Ravenclaw had always been his favorite, with their ceiling enchanted to look like the stars (it really was a beautiful sight), and dark tones of their all. Hufflepuff was a close second with their warm and soft colors, reminding Harry distinctly of some place he could call home. It was cozy, to sum it up. Gryffindor, on the other hand, was his very first house, and thus, he would always have a place in his heart for the dorm. Even with it's over-bold colors that demand attention.

To put it simply, Harry loved all four houses with all of his heart. (Almost as much as he loved Tom.)

Harry quickly found a room with five beds, one being unused, (his roommates being Tom, Orion Black, Anton Avery, and Abraxas Malfoy) and unpacked with a wave of his hand. Everything appeared in place, exactly as he imagined it would. Hopefully, nobody would mind that he claimed a bed first.

Doing magic quickly reminded him that he needs a wand. Harry didn't need a wand to do magic (nor did Tom, usually), but he would need it to keep up appearances. Right now, his wand was with Gellert Grindelwald, currently trying to take over some part of Europe. Summoning it would take it away from Grindelwald, but Harry didn't think that would matter. Ever since Harry had entered the time period or dimension or whatever, the Elder Wand would stop listening to Grindelwald. Harry held the title of Master of Death, and thus, was the rightful owner. The only owner.

Harry faintly wondered what would happen if Gellert didn't have his wand. Or even better, watching him freak out because the wand won't work for him anymore. He smiled to himself, planning to tell Tom once he got to Hogwarts.

But right now, he would need another wand for school. Off to Ollivanders he goes.

. . . . .

Very quickly (he just apparated; Hogwarts wards mean nothing), he arrived in Diagon Alley. Dumbledore won't even know he was gone.

Harry stepped into the old building, noting that it looked exactly the same as it did 50 years later. The raven boy failed to be surprised.

"Hello?" He stepped inside, looking around the shop. It literally looked exactly the same inside too.

Ollivander tried to sneak up on Harry, but failed in startling him. Harry could sense people's life force, and thus, it was impossible to hide or scare him. "Another student? Shouldn't the train have left a few hours ago?"

Harry turned around, nodding. "It did leave, but I've already set everything up. I'm a transfer student, you see, and I'm in need of a wand."

"You're name?"

"Hadrian Peverell."

Ollivander raised an eyebrow. "I haven't heard that name in many years."

"You wouldn't have." Harry answered vaguely.

"Well, alright, let's take a look." Ollivander agreed, still looking wary. He walked in circles, looking Harry up and down, measuring various parts of his body. "Do you know what wand will be best for you?"

"Holly and Phoenix Feather. Eleven inches. Brother to Tom Riddle's wand." Harry answered curtly.

Ollivander's eyes widened and subconsciously backed up a couple steps. "That's a very specific wand, but I do have one that matches your description."

The wandmaker went back around the counter and looked around the shelves of wands. He carefully took out a box buried in the back, and walked back to where Harry was waiting. Ollivander opened the box, and there it was, Harry's first ever wand.

"I am quite curious how you knew this wand existed. I told Mr. Riddle that his wand had a brother, but I didn't tell him the properties of the brother wand. So, how is it you knew?" Ollivander gave Harry a suspicious look, eyebrow raised.

Harry grinned slyly. "I'd say 'magic', but that excuse won't work with magical folk. So I'm gonna let you in on a secret." He paused for dramatic effect, and to place a discreet spell to keep the information from leaking. "I'm from an alternate universe that's about 50 years in the future. I'm on a super secret mission I can't tell you about." Harry winked. "This was my wand in my dimension."

Harry looked down at the familiar wand with a nostalgic expression. He brushed his hand against the wand and watched the wand accept his magic with ease. The magic swirled around him in a gold wind, making everything close to him softly float.

Ollivander was looking around the room with a bit of awe. "I suppose I'll have to believe you after what you just showed me. It seems we come very far in 50 years, to be able to cross dimensions."

"Oh, no." Harry shook his head. "This was a very special opportunity, one that may never happen again. It was an ancient magic, and it broke once I used it."

"Such a shame, but understandable. Magic is a fickle thing." Ollivander agreed.

Harry paid for the wand, then left the store. The streets were fairly empty, especially since all the Hogwarts students had left earlier this morning. The Hogwarts rush was over. The raven looked around Diagon Alley for a bit, seeing what shops existed and didn't, then apparated right back into the Slytherin dorm.

Now all he had to do was wait.

. . . . .

Finally, after a two hour nap, the feast was upon them.

Harry excitedly walked down to the feast, barely keeping himself from running the whole way. He couldn't help the giant grin that was covering his entire face, though. He could smell the delicious food from here, and it wasn't even set out yet. Harry sure hoped the food tasted as good as it did in his time.

Before he entered the Great Hall, he placed a careful mask on his face. It was carefully neutral. Harry hoped he wouldn't accidentally give the entire facade away.

He walked through the doors. There were students already sitting down, and it looked like the first years hadn't arrived yet. Just in time.

Harry moved towards the Slytherin table, watching the House's expression with a careful eye. Most were watching him out of the corner of their eyes, trying to see who the newcomer was.

Tom gave him a quick glance (15 year old Tomcat!!), then went straight back to the conversation he was having. His soulmate was surrounded by the Death Eater ducklings, most of whom went back to chatting after they saw who Harry was and couldn't recognize him. They probably thought he was a Muggleborn, and thus, not important.

Harry sat down at the edge of the table, next to where the first years would sit. He poured himself a cup of pumpkin juice just in time for Tom Riddle to stride over in all his glory. At least he was living up to his old self, Harry mused.

"Hello." Tom started, a charming mask in place. Harry could see right through it. "My name is Tom Riddle. I'm a prefect, so if you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. I will help you to the best of my abilities. Are you a transfer student?"

"Oh, thank you. I'm Hadrian Peverell. It's nice to meet you, Tom." Harry answered easily, ignoring every pureblood law about that last name etiquette stuff. "I was home taught until.. my parents were a casualty of the war."

Tom raised an eyebrow at 'Peverell' but accepted it easy enough. "My apologies." He used a polite tone to ask, "Why don't you come sit with my friends? There's always room for one more."

Tom's eyes held an excited gleam, but he showed no outward emotion. Obviously he was thrilled seeing his idea work out. Harry accepted the invitation. He let Tom lead him over to his ducklings, and watched Tom tell one of them to move over so Harry could sit next to Tom.

The Knights all looked mildly startled (note: understatement) that their lord made room for Harry to sit next to him, but they obediently moved.

"Everyone," Tom gestured, gaining all of their attentions in seconds. "This is Hadrian Peverell. He will be.. Sitting with us from now on, so make sure he feels welcome."

The Knights all got the underlying message. Harry was going to join the Death Eater ducklings, and Tom didn't want anybody to mess it up.

"Hello." Harry waved with a small smile. "I'm Harry. It's nice to meet you all."

"You're a Peverell? I was certain that line had died out." Someone with that blond of hair had to be a Malfoy, Harry thought. And he was right. "I'm Abraxas Malfoy, heir of the Malfoy line."

"The Peverell name has died out for the most part, but there are two lines descended from them. I believe today they are known as the Gaunts and Potters." Harry answered, catching a smirk Tom was hiding.

A boy with combed brown hair, brown eyes, and a bigger body build, spoke next. "I'm Anton Avery. Which line are you descended from? Gaunts?"

Harry merely smiled.

The others seemed to accept that as an answer, and kept on introducing themselves.

Black hair and a wild look to them. "Ian Lestrange." That would explain the wild look.

"Marcus Nott."

"Nickolas Mulciber."

Philip Rosier."

Harry didn't bother remembering them. He would learn over time if they were important or not.

"Orion Black."

Harry paused at that name. He couldn't help but to take interest in Sirius' dad, and look over to see what he looked like. Wavy black hair. Silver eyes. They were definitely related.

As the Master of Death, Harry can talk to people who have died whenever he wants. Or, he could go into a dimension where they hadn't died, but either way, they wouldn't really understand. He wasn't their godchild. He was centuries and millennia years old, and Harry has met many different versions of Sirius. The only one who would understand is Tom.

Harry glanced over to Tom. His soulmate subtly glanced over to Harry as well, and their eyes met. Tom knew exactly what Harry was thinking about, and was probably thinking similar things.

Harry fell back into his acting. "It's nice to meet you all. It was very kind of your friend to invite me into your group."

The Death Eater ducklings all shared a quick glance at the word 'friend'.

The first years were starting to line up now, but Avery quickly asked a question. "So, are you a mudblood?"

Harry smiled innocently. "If you use that word in my presence I will not hesitate to hex you."

Avery glanced at Tom as if to ask 'dude, are you gonna let this new kid talk down to me??' And Tom didn't even pretend to care.

"So you're a mudblood then." Lestrange confirmed, blatantly ignoring Harry's threat.

"I'm a wizard."

"Right, but what's your blood status?" Malfoy prompted.

Tom was hiding a smile by drinking some pumpkin juice. He was obviously enjoying the show Harry was putting on. They shared a look and Harry had to construct a mask to keep himself from smiling.

"Magic." He looked Malfoy dead in the eye. "Powerful magic."

Tom couldn't hold back his laugh. It was quiet, but that was still enough for all of the Slytherin table, most of the Ravenclaw, and one Albus Dumbledore to look over in shock. From the tables' reaction, most of the first years were trying to figure out what was going on.

Harry forgot Tom had been more stuck-up than Percy was when he was a student.

He was gonna have so much fun. Harry knew exactly how to make Tom laugh.

"Didn't you all just say Peverell was a wizarding name? Where in the world did you come up with Muggleborn?" Tom asked his group. They all had the decency to look embarrassed.

The Sorting was now starting, but Tom leaned over to Harry inconspicuously. "That was perfectly executed."

And the Sorting began.

. . . . .

As a prefect, it was Tom's job to lead the baby Slytherins to the dorm, so Harry didn't get to see much of him until later that night.

It was already pretty late, so only Tom and a couple of his Death Eater ducklings were still up. There were some girls gossiping at a table in the corner. They were all hanging out in the Common Room, scattered on different chairs or couches. Harry found the view of the lake to be quite calming, even with its eerie glow at night. To be honest, it was super cool.

Tom was obviously the leader of the group, sitting on a lounge chair close to the fireplace, reading a thick book. Harry wasn't sure how it was obvious he was the leader, but it was. Perhaps it was the positioning of the chair? Maybe because he's the only one sitting alone? Harry had no clue, really. It was just one of those life mysteries. Either way he looked like the essence of power, still graceful in anything he did after all these years.

Once Harry entered the Common Room, all of the conversations stopped. They had obviously been wanting to talk to him in private, and now was their perfect chance.

Harry pretended not to notice their stares and curled up on the end of an empty couch with his own book. It was a fantasy novel from the future.

"Peverell." Malfoy spoke.

Harry responded with a nonchalant 'hm' without looking up. The couch was very comfy. He could feel himself sinking into it.

"Peverell." Malfoy tried again.

Harry flipped a page.

"Harry." Tom's voice called from his own seat half across the room.

He looked at his soulmate. "Yeah, Tom?"

Harry wanted to laugh when he heard a few sputters of indignation at his casual attitude of saying Tom's name. The girls were listening with an open ear, but hadn't stopped their conversation. Harry didn't even use his nickname!

"Abraxas wants to tell you something."

"And I hummed in response."

"Abraxas wants your full attention or he feels he's being ignored." Tom replied.

Harry looked towards the blond just in time for him to see his eyes gleam with something similar to aghast betrayal. It was gone the next second. Oh, Harry was going to enjoy this. Tom's idea to come here was great!

"Well, what do you want?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

Malfoy regained his posture quickly. Befitting of a Malfoy. "You must be aware there is a.. Social standing.. In the Slytherin House."

Malfoy was making this way too easy. The others were all staying out of the conversation, having quietly gone back to whatever they were doing. Harry was sure they were listening in closely. "Oh?"

"Yes. Right now, the current king of the Slytherin House is my-.. Tom."

"Your Tom?" Harry repeated.

"No, that was-" Abraxas sighed, running his hand through his hair in a small fit of stress. "That was a slip of tongue."

"So, how do you get a higher social standing?" He drawled on, looking bored.

"It would depend on your.. Blood status, as you deemed to tell us what it is earlier." Malfoy answered.

Harry feigned shock, looking as sarcastic as possible. "Really?! I had no clue. Blood status! Thank you for enlightening me of this, oh gracious lord of mine."

All the eyes in the room (minus the girls) subtly glanced towards Tom. Not subtle enough for Harry, though. He continued. "So what's Tom's blood status, then? Purest of the purebloods? Maybe even the descendant of Salazar Slytherin himself?"

Malfoy gritted his teeth, trying to keep his patience in check. "You would do well to respect your betters. Tom does not show mercy to those who do not know their place."

"Really, Tom?" Harry glanced towards his soulmate. "Do you hurt small first years in your free time? No mercy? Duel to the death?"

"Harry, I am a prefect." Tom answered easily, avoiding the question completely. Not that he does, but still.

"So what's your blood status then? If you've got all these purebloods wrapped around your finger, you must be pretty high up there." Harry prodded.

The Death Eater ducklings weren't talking at this point because they were busy having heart attacks. Even Malfoy looked a bit pale. The two girls were looking over in interest and amusement. (This new kid really is an idiot!) Orion was trying to shoot Harry warning glances, telling him to back down or you'll regret it. Tom is dangerous. So Sirius' dad isn't all bad if he's worried for a new student.

"I'm a half-blood, actually. But until I said it a moment ago, they all thought I was a muggleborn." Tom flipped a page. He hadn't even looked up from his book, but Harry could tell he wasn't even reading it. This was way too interesting of a conversation to pass up for a book he'd already read.

Harry took a sharp breath in. "Oh, yikes." He turned towards Malfoy. "Looks like Tom is the exception towards the House social standing."

"Wha- But- How-" Abraxas tried to get even half a sentence out. Malfoy masks were fragile if you pushed them right. Harry learned that the fun way.

Harry turned back towards his soulmate. "So, how would I become king of Slytherin then?"

"You would have to kill me." Tom replied, flipping another page.

He easily got the hidden meaning in his sentence. After the Battle of Hogwarts, Tom had to wait a century until Harry died. After all, Harry was the Master of Death. Tom didn't have half the powers Harry did, but he did have a centuries-old magical core and centuries worth of magical knowledge-a deadly combination.

Before they got along, right after Harry 'died' the first time, he could have completely ruined Tom's life. Defeating somebody in a wizard's duel (apparently that's what their duel counted for) translated to 'conquering' in magical terms, apparently. And to conquer means to rule over. Harry could make Tom do whatever he wanted, and Tom wouldn't be able to do a thing about it. The former-Dark Lord could have been his personal slave for eternity, if Harry chose to do so.

Harry was already king.

(Luckily, both of them were very past worrying about this point, and were very much the perfect soulmates for each other. They even found out Tom likes being ordered around-)

"Eh, I don't care for the title anyways. You can keep it." Harry shrugged.

"How gracious of you."

. . . . .

The Death Eater ducklings were apparently too shocked to talk, so Harry decided he was going to bed. They had class the next day, despite students just having arrived the night before. Couldn't they give everybody a day off? Like, seriously, was that too hard?

The Master of Death felt his roomates enter their room not long later. With Harry's curtain pulled, they must have thought he was asleep, because the ducklings didn't even put up a Silencing Charm. (Not that Harry wouldn't have taken it down anyways.)

"My Lord, what do we do about Peverell? He can't get away with disrespecting you like that!" Avery-was that Avery's voice? Must be-whisper-yelled.

He heard his soulmates voice, and followed it while Tom walked across the room. "Don't worry. Harry will learn his place soon. In fact, I have a task for Orion."

"What is it, My Lord?"

"I wish you to befriend Harry and learn his secrets. There's something not right about him. He knows too much about how the Slytherin House works."

"It will be done." So Orion was who Tom was pairing him up with. Oh, this was going to be a blast! Harry grinned.

Malfoy spoke, sounding much more composed than he did a few moments ago. "My Lord."

"Yes, Abraxas?"

"I would like to do some research on his past. There hasn't been a Peverell in ages, and I want to do more research on the Gaunts."

Tom smirked for a different reason than the ducklings thought. Harry actually got them to believe he was a descendant of the Gaunts! What a surprise Malfoy is going to have, that it's actually Tom. "I expect progress by Christmas break."

"Consider it done."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.7K 40
'She looked at him and her heart shattered. All the things she wanted them to be.' Two rivals, both destined to be the best. But together they make o...
28K 1K 19
Summary: Harry and Voldemort come to an early accord after the Triwizard Tournament that gradually leads to curiosity, something akin to friendship...
24.1K 509 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
100K 4.1K 16
Everything about him was poisonous, his looks, his power and, most of all, his magic. And yet, she knew she would never want him to change, because...