Ignite

By a182005

"He was like a lighter, igniting the flames inside my heart." More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 3

266 15 11
By a182005

Myles POV

I turn around and see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, looking back at me. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. So instead I just stand there staring at her with my mouth wide open. I must look like such an idiot right now. Be cool, Myles.

"Hey, you must be new here. I'm Briar." The girl introduces herself.

"Hey, I'm Myles." I say, sweating slightly.

"Nervous?" She asks, reading my face.

"What? No." I lie, defensively.

"Yeah, right." Briar says, giggling. "Well, I've been in your position before and I was terrified."

"Can't lie, I'm more than nervous." I say, truthfully.

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Briar reassures me.

The problem is, I'm not nervous about it being my first day at a new school. I'm nervous because of the girl standing in front of me. Briar.

"I hope so." I say.

"What class do you have first. I can help you get there, if you want." Briar suggests.

"I have biology." I say pulling out my timetable and showing her.

"Oh it looks like we have most of the same classes." Briar explains.

"Great." I say.

Dring ring

The bell ring so Briar and I walk to our biology class. We talk a little, but then my hand brushes against her ... I can't explain the feeling. Its like a lighter igniting everything inside of my body. 

I fallen to deep, already. Am I in love with this girl?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 29.2K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...