Stole my heart

By BradfordsBadBoi

Niall fall's in love with a girl he bumped into but he's to scared to tell her how he feels about her, he soo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 4

51 0 0
By BradfordsBadBoi

HARRY'S POV:

"zayn, did she seem upset? did she say what was wrong?...ZAYN!" i paniked

"n-no...yes... oh i dont know! she just said she needed to talk to you and you wern't replying back to her texts" he said shruging.

texts? i thought, i checked my phone...

"shit." my phone had no battery. i headed straight for the door.

"where to going?" i heard zayn call

"to see if she's okay" i shouted back, walking out of the door grabbing the spare key. i rushed to her house and opend the door with the spare key she gave me, just incase of an emergancy.

"mima" i called searching the house. there was no reply.

"shamima" i called running upstaris. i knocked on her bedroom door "babe its harry...i'm comming in" i said opening the door. 

"harry what are you doing here?" she said wiping her eyes. i could tell that she'd been crying. therre was mascara allover her top and face andher eyes were red and puffy.

"arwh babe whats wrong? what happend? why are you cring?" i asked sitting next to her on the bed

"i-it's niall" she said all crocky.

"niall?...what? What.Did.He.Do.?."  i asked in shock 

"harry, he didn't do anything.. thats the problem!" she said loking at me all teary

"wait, i'm confused. what do you want him to do" i winked, making her smile.

"its just that i met him in the coffe shop earlier and i was so sure that he was going to kiss me and then he just left" she looked down, upset again. "harry, is-is there somthing wrong with me? with, with the way i look?" she asked with tears streaming down her face "am i not preety enough for him?" she cried. 

"shamima. stop. now." i said getting teary "how the hell could you think that?! your the most beautiful girl i know. and niall? he's mad about you. come'on im gonna sort all of this, right now." i told her grabbing her hand and making her come downstaris

"harry, harry! i cant leave looking like this!" she said looking down at her self...she was right, she looked a mess, you could tell that she was crying over somthing and everyone would know that somthing was wrong. 

"okay, change...quick!" i said letting go of her hand. "wear somthing nice" i said, thinking of niall. 

SHAMIMA'S POV:

'wear somthing nice' harry said. i looked throught my wardrobe. i had nothing to wear, i wasn't even kidding. maybe i should wear a dress? i thought, i never wear dresses unless its a special occasian and this seemed pretty special. i wanted to look really good in front of niall so he wouldn't run away from me again. i looked through my dresses, they were all a bit to fancy but then i skiped to the back and found a blue number. it looked okay and i havn't worn it before so i decided it was the one. i took off my pj's and put them in the wash and wore my blue dress with some gladiator sandels, wore a bit of make up and puffed my hair up so that it didn't look flat. i looked at my self in the mirror. i look..okay, i guess, i thought so i grabed my phone and went downstaris to get harry.

HARRY'S POV: 

i sat in the living room, waiting for her. i thought about them two, and couldnt believe them. they both were completly in love with eachother but they were too scared to make it into a relationship. niall, he didnt know how she felt and that made her insecure about her self. they were complete idiots. i thought to myself. but i was going to sort this out right now. i wasn't sure how but i knew they had to talk and hopefully they'd figure out that they both love eachother. i siad to myself. i hear mima comming downstairs. i stood up ready to leave. 

"do i look okay?" she asked, fixing her little belt on. she wore a blue dress with white polka dots on it and a brown small belt. with some sandales. her hair flowed perfectly down her sholders. she looked perfect. 

"you look amazing, now come'on we dont want to keep niall waiting any longer!"i said rushing her out of the house. we got to my house whithin minutes, 

"hey guys where's nialler?" i asked, liam looked up to find shamima standing behind me

"oh hey shamima, you look great" liam said smiling, the other boys heard her name and their heads looked straight up to look at her, she laughed

"hey boys" she said waving, they all said hi back but they all completly ignored my question.

"guy's where niall?" i asked agian

"he's in his room, you might want to leave him on his own for a bit..." he said looking into the room

"why?" i asked. 

"well he's just depressed, been singing whith his guitar all day!" zayn replied

"wait why is he depressed?" shamima asked sweetly

"oh urm... he's just not feeling...verry urm well." liam said looking away.

i crept up to niall's room to see if he was okay and what he was up to, i stood behind his door and listened into his room. i couldnt hear anything with the boys talking. 

"shushhh!" i told them, mima followed what i did and listened in too.

"i dont think thats a good idea, shamima you dont want to hear that" zayn said trying to keep her away from the door, but she didnt listen and carried on trying to listen in. everyone was silent and then we heard niall singing. 

I keep playing inside my head

All that you said to me

I lie awake just to convince myself

This wasn't just a dream

Cause you were right here

And I should've taken the chance

But I got so scared

And I lost the moment again

It's all that I can think about, oh

You're all that I can think about

Is your heart taken?

Is there somebody else on your mind?

I'm so sorry, I'm so confused

Just tell me, am I out of time?

Is your heart breaking?

How do you feel about me now?

I can't believe I let you walk away

When, when I Should Have Kissed You

I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you

i looked at shamima. a tear came to her eye as she listened to niall sing. she opened his door and  walked into the room..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

i know its short but i update later on :)

so the boys are preforming at the olymics closing ceromony toady, i cant not wait! :D

and el and lou were trending all day today on twitter, they are just way too cute together :') have you guys seen the puctures of them at the olympics yesterday?.. they should just get married already! :')

- picture on the side is of what shamima wore! :)

- twitter: @shamima_arif 

- and don't forget to comment, or tweet me about the story! i'd love to hear your opinions:) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.3K 41
Tristan has lost her grip on almost everything: her boyfriend, her best friend, her grades, her relationship with her family... She makes a wild deci...
13.1K 294 51
Sky is a girl that well you got to know her and if you do from that moment on your life will change. But when one direction hangs out with her and tw...
30.6K 559 24
When Harry and Niall meet a girl who can do the impossible, they can't help themselves. They give obvious signals that they like her, but it just won...
294K 9.2K 16
Harry's madly in love with his best friend. But Louis is taken by his stupidly perfect girlfriend, Eleanor. And Harry just can't take it anymore.