Chapter 4

HARRY'S POV:

"zayn, did she seem upset? did she say what was wrong?...ZAYN!" i paniked

"n-no...yes... oh i dont know! she just said she needed to talk to you and you wern't replying back to her texts" he said shruging.

texts? i thought, i checked my phone...

"shit." my phone had no battery. i headed straight for the door.

"where to going?" i heard zayn call

"to see if she's okay" i shouted back, walking out of the door grabbing the spare key. i rushed to her house and opend the door with the spare key she gave me, just incase of an emergancy.

"mima" i called searching the house. there was no reply.

"shamima" i called running upstaris. i knocked on her bedroom door "babe its harry...i'm comming in" i said opening the door. 

"harry what are you doing here?" she said wiping her eyes. i could tell that she'd been crying. therre was mascara allover her top and face andher eyes were red and puffy.

"arwh babe whats wrong? what happend? why are you cring?" i asked sitting next to her on the bed

"i-it's niall" she said all crocky.

"niall?...what? What.Did.He.Do.?."  i asked in shock 

"harry, he didn't do anything.. thats the problem!" she said loking at me all teary

"wait, i'm confused. what do you want him to do" i winked, making her smile.

"its just that i met him in the coffe shop earlier and i was so sure that he was going to kiss me and then he just left" she looked down, upset again. "harry, is-is there somthing wrong with me? with, with the way i look?" she asked with tears streaming down her face "am i not preety enough for him?" she cried. 

"shamima. stop. now." i said getting teary "how the hell could you think that?! your the most beautiful girl i know. and niall? he's mad about you. come'on im gonna sort all of this, right now." i told her grabbing her hand and making her come downstaris

"harry, harry! i cant leave looking like this!" she said looking down at her self...she was right, she looked a mess, you could tell that she was crying over somthing and everyone would know that somthing was wrong. 

"okay, change...quick!" i said letting go of her hand. "wear somthing nice" i said, thinking of niall. 

SHAMIMA'S POV:

'wear somthing nice' harry said. i looked throught my wardrobe. i had nothing to wear, i wasn't even kidding. maybe i should wear a dress? i thought, i never wear dresses unless its a special occasian and this seemed pretty special. i wanted to look really good in front of niall so he wouldn't run away from me again. i looked through my dresses, they were all a bit to fancy but then i skiped to the back and found a blue number. it looked okay and i havn't worn it before so i decided it was the one. i took off my pj's and put them in the wash and wore my blue dress with some gladiator sandels, wore a bit of make up and puffed my hair up so that it didn't look flat. i looked at my self in the mirror. i look..okay, i guess, i thought so i grabed my phone and went downstaris to get harry.

HARRY'S POV: 

i sat in the living room, waiting for her. i thought about them two, and couldnt believe them. they both were completly in love with eachother but they were too scared to make it into a relationship. niall, he didnt know how she felt and that made her insecure about her self. they were complete idiots. i thought to myself. but i was going to sort this out right now. i wasn't sure how but i knew they had to talk and hopefully they'd figure out that they both love eachother. i siad to myself. i hear mima comming downstairs. i stood up ready to leave.