My New Life - [Aqours × fem!r...

By DahKittehKat

(Y/N) (L/N), the girl who only makes friends with boys. When she finds out she's been moving to another schoo... More

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilouge
THE END
Alternative Ending
Christmas special
Happy new year! + HBD!
A birthday special
THANK YOU!

Halloween Special

1.3K 19 4
By DahKittehKat

Just wanted to make some special chapters on this book as i saw how much you guys like it.

Maybe you readers can give me some ideas what for special chapters i should make for this book, comment down below!

Picture made by: Misakura

(H/C) = halloween costume

Enjoy the story and happy halloween!!

----

It was october the 31st in the night and (Y/N) was all awake to get ready to trick or treat with her friends.

She wore a (H/C) costume and waited until her friends came over.

As (Y/N) waited for a while she heard a knock from the door. She stood up and walked over to open the door, revealing Aqours in their costume.

"Hi there (Y/N)-chan! Ready to trick or treat?" Chika asked.

"You bet i am!" (Y/N) said and hopped out of the house.

They walked into the town as they see ppl trick or treating too.

"Don't you think were too old to trick or treat?" Dia asked as she looked over to Chika. Chika started to laugh nervously as she was scratching her back.

*Flashback from like yesterday*

Aqours and (Y/N) were in the clubroom, talking about tomorrow's night.

"How about we trick or treat?" Chika then asked as everybody went silence.

"Well, there's nothing else we can compete on that." Kanan said.

Everyone nodded about Chika's plan.

*End of flashback*

"It was actually Chika-chan's idea and we couldn't accept on something else." Riko said.

"You're right..." (Y/N) said. "But still, were high schoolers and not little children."

"But this is our last chance to trick or treat together." Chika said.

"Chika-chan's right. We should make the halloween night fun!" You said.

"If you insist..." Dia said sighing.

While they were walking on the road, (Y/N) had a great plan on her mind.

"Hey guys, why don't we do a challenge?" (Y/N) asked.

"What's the challenge about?" You asked.

"Simple, you guys are going in teams, which i am going to make, and who gets the most candy wins!" (Y/N) explained.

Aqours nodded and accept (Y/N) challenge.

"So, what are the teams?" Kanan asked.

"Team 1: You, Ruby and Chika. Team 2: Kanan, Dia and Hanamaru. And team 3: Yoshiko (Yoshiko: "Yohane."), Mari and Riko." (Y/N) said.

"Good plan, we'll defeat our enemies." Mari said with a cat-like grin.

"It's not a battle." Dia sighed.

"Alright then! On your marks, get set... GO!" (Y/N) called and aqours seperated into 3 teams in different ways.

*Guilty Kiss P.O.V*

Riko, Yoshiko and Mari were on their way to their first house.

Riko knocked on the door. As the door opened, it revealed a old lady with a bowl of candy onher hand.

"Trick or Treat!" They said as they handed out their bags.

"Oh, what a lovely costume you three have there." The old lady said.

Yoshiko chuckled. "This is none other than a costume. This is what i called... My fallen angel form!" She said doing her signature pose.

"Now give us candy!" Yoshiko said being all childish now.

The old lady laughed. "What a cute one you have there. Here you go." She grabbed some candy out of the bowl and dropped it on Guilty Kiss' bags.

They thanked the old lady and got to the next house.

*CYaRon! P.O.V*

The three girls aproach the next house, as they aldready had alot of candy than the other teams.

As they arrived to their next destination, Chika immediatly knocked on the door.

The door opened revealing a guy. "Trick or Treat!" The three girls said.

"What a cute costume you girls have." The guy said. "Wait here, i'll get the candy." The guy turned around and headed over somewhere.

Minutes has passed and the guy even didn't come back.

Chika started to groan as she leaned over to the wall. "When will he come back with the candy?!"

"You don't need to do anything fast." You said. "But, you're right. Minutes have passed and the guy didn't come back."

"Why don't we check?" Ruby asked.

"Bad idea-" "Good idea, Ruby-chan!" Chika said and avoided what You would say.

"Chika-chan, we can't just come into his house and find him, that's just... weird." You said.

"But maybe you know, he's hiding lots of candy somewhere to keep it from himself!" Chika said.

Chika and You started arguing as Ruby just stood there and did nothing to stop them.

*AZALEA P.O.V*

Dia sighed. "We barely didn't even get that mist candy." She said.

"Maybe because you were a little too harsh back there." Kanan commented.

They then heard a crying coming around the corner. They headed towards the crying sound, as they saw a little girl.

Kanan approaches the little girl, as she crouches on the same length as the little girl, she asked, "You alright? Is there something wrong?"

Tears fallen down the little girl's face as she stopped crying and looked over to Kanan. "I-i've lost m-my mommy..."

"Don't worry, we will help you find your mom." Kanan said and stood straight up.

"But Kanan-chan, what about the trick or treating?" Dia said.

"Dia-chan only wants to win, zura." Hanamaru said.

"No i don't!" Dia commented as she looked away while crossing her arms together.

Kanan sighed. "You guys, we don't have time teasing around. This poor little girl need to find her mother."

"Right." Dia and Hanamaru nodded.

Times has passed and they didn't found the little girl's mother yet, until they saw a woman looking for something.

"Maybe that woman can help us, zura." Hanamaru said. Dia and Kanan nodded as they approaches the woman.

"Excuse me, miss." Dia said. The woman noticed the three and looked over.

"Can you three help me find my daughter?" The woman asked as she was all stressed out.

"Daughter? You mean this little girl?" Kanan asked as she picked up the little girl.

"My baby!" The woman said as the grabbed the little girl. "Oh thank you so much for finding my little daughter."

"No problem, that's what nice people do." Kanan said.

The woman waved at them as she walked the other direction.

The little girl starts approaching the three and gave them her bag of candy. "Thanks for helping me finding my mommy!" She waved and followed her mother.

The three waved back at the little child and continued trick or treating.

*Third Person*

The 9 girls came back together and approach (Y/N) with the amount of candy they had in their bags.

"So, who has the most candy?" (Y/N) then asked them.

"With my fallen angel vision, i'd say... That we have the most candy than the other teams!" Yoshiko said in her fallen angel mode.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." (Y/N) ignored Yoshiko and looked at their bags.

"Pretty good for someone that can get lots of candy." (Y/N) said as she face Guilty Kiss.

She then approach the next contestant, CYaRon!.

"That's alot of candy you three have there." (Y/N) said as she analyse the bags.

"We did our rubesty, until You-chan and Chika-chan had a argue fight." Ruby said.

"I see." (Y/N) then approaches to the last contestant.

(Y/N) starts analysed their bags, as they didn't got much candy like CYaRon! and Guilty Kiss.

(Y/N) faced them as she had a frown expression of her face.

"We passed by a little girl that needed help to find her mother." Kanan explained.

"I guess that was really nice of you three so... i'll give you extra points." (Y/N) said and AZALEA started to cheer.

"So, who won?" Dia asked (Y/N).

"Umm... It's a tie." (Y/N) said.

"Wait!" Chika then spoke up and everyone looked over to her. "What's the winning prize?" She asked then.

Everyone sighed as (Y/N) thought about it.

"Well... I never had a winning prize on my mind..." (Y/N) said scratching her chin. "But, you guys have so much candy so... Let's just say that the candy you got is the prize?"

"Accepted. Imma gonna show it to Mito-chan how much candy i got!" Chika said as she grabbed the bag of candy and started rushing over to her inn.

"It was a good halloween night. We should all go home now and get some rest." Dia said.

Everyone nodded and seperate their ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 87 5
Y/n is the only boy who goes to Yuigaoka Girls' High School. That's because his parents were the previous owners of Jinguu Music Academy, the school...
50.9K 1.3K 25
Y/n had to leave her hometown at the age of 6, due to her parents work reasons,leaving all her friends and family. She was going to miss all of them...
23.8K 572 36
A story where it revolves around the Solo School idols of Nijigasaki, along with a boy named Kaburagi Yuta, he often gets himself into tough situati...
38.2K 1K 86
Living the normal high school life I'm not popular but not an outcast either. Everything seems chill until the principal calls me in one day and asks...