Why Me?! (Discontinued)

By muxchluv

Cold, cynical and a brute. Those are the words that are used to describe Y/n Leo. The daughter of Remnant's m... More

things to know
Chapter-1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
chapter- 5
chapter- 7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter-17
Chapter- 18
chapter-19
Chapter-20
Valentine special
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Just Relax 1
Chapter - 34
Chapter 35
Announcement

chapter- 6

7.4K 129 167
By muxchluv

Ruby's POV

So remember the whole thingy with y/n sleeping?

Yeah... I did something that I regretted, but it felt so right...

After the thingy while you were still sleeping

I blushed and looked at the older girl, god she was perfect, her personality needs some changing, but she's perfect "Rubes, you coming?" yang asked "Uh, not yet I need to go to the bathroom" she raised her eyebrows and laughed "you need to go to the "bathroom"?" I nodded and looked away.

She chuckled and walked away, I look at y/n and went closer to her, and closer and closer till our faces were inches apart, I couldn't"t help it anymore and captured her lips onto mine, they were soft and delicate, I tried to pull apart but her hands forced me to go deeper.

Was she awake?! That sentence alone freaked me out and I started squirming, she finally lets go and I pull apart, surprised to still see her sleeping, I blush and ran to where yang went.

Flashback ends

I sighed and touched my lips "I let her took my first kiss" I blushed at my own words and screamed into my pillow, "why is she so perfect?!" I screamed once again.

"Shut up dolt! We're trying to sleep!" says weiss, oh yeah it's midnight, now that I think about it, I should really sleep.

The next morning

I happily bounce off my bed and landed on the ground perfectly, not even a scratch! Ok, Maybe a little but hey?!

I chuckled and went to the bathroom and proceeded to take a shower... Just a "shower"

Y/n's POV

I yawn and went to the showers, and heard something... Something... What was that again? What did aydee call that sound again?, a moan! Gee, I should've known, I went nearer to the sound and peeked in the curtain ruby?!

Ruby was... Ya' know, I blushed and looked away but still kept glancing at ruby.

I sighed not too loudly, so that ruby wouldn't hear it, ruby ended it off with a scream of... Gah! I blush a scarlet red and ran off to find a spot.

I put my back against the wall as the cold water (I like it cold) poured down on my skin and I slid to the ground, man, For such an innocent face, she was really into it, I blushed "NO! Bad y/n!, stop it you perv! This is the risk of not being straight!" I said to no one in particular

I heard ruby's curtain open and she sighed "Maybe I shouldn't have done that! Someone could've seen me!" too late for that kid...

After ruby left I regained my composure and took an actual shower...

Later

I blush as i thought ruby would EVER do that... I sighed and went to class.

In class i saw ruby looking down I raised my eyebrow and yawned and accidentally fell asleep.

Yawn...!

"...ke up!... Wak... Up!... WAKE UP YOU DOLT!" I heard an annoying voice said as i shot up from my seat, I look next to me and saw weiss looking at me with a scary looking face, But it's still so cute at the same time...

Wait what?

Anyways I look back up front "Y/n! Weiss! Detention!" weiss looked shocked and pointed at me "But I was trying to wake this dolt up!" she said, I forced her finger down and sighed "so be it... Weiss don't be such a kid..." weiss looked at me instead of her usual scowl, she blushed instead.

I found it weird that she didn't scream "DOLT!" or "DON'T TOUCH ME! DO YOU KNOW I AM A SCHNEE!" or shit like that.

I wonder what she's blushing about.

Detention... Aka life sucks

I stretched in my seat and looked over to weiss, I smirked and scooted closer to her, she tensed up and then relaxed "Sorry schnee, didn't mean for ya' to be in detention" I said sheepishly, she looked at me and It expected an "it is all your fault dolt!" but she just looked away "it's alright, Just don't sleep in class again, your tail is annoying" she timidly said, not even aggressively.

Did iI broke THE weiss schnee?! No I possibly couldn't!

While thinking I felt soft lips on mine, and noticed weiss kissed me, I blush an internal red and was too shocked to kiss back... Not like i wanted to.

She pulled out and blushed, averting my gaze.

I took time to notice what happened... The schnee kissed me... A faunus... AND a girl.

FUCK! WEISS STOLE MY ACTUAL FIRST KISS THAT I ENJOYED-- wait what?! No I didn't, ok... Maybe I did, just a wee bit...

I look at her and smiled looking away... The ice queen isn't so bad afterall.

After prison-- I mean detention

Finally detention is over, and i look over to weiss and chortle, I went near her while we were walking and when we went to a secluded area I pinned her to a wall and she blushed "so icey, why'd ya kiss me back there?" I asked "Because I can" she smirked triumphantly "You know there are consequences for this, We need to meet eachothers parents, get married and have 33 babies!" I said, she blushed and shivered.

I chuckled and lightly pecked her lips "Whatever, let's just go..." she said and I chuckled, Never thought i'd be showing more emotions than before... But i like it...

The dorm

I yawned and hugged my pillow, until I heard a knock at the door, I groaned and walked over it opening it seeing, Yang?, "Hey what do you want?" I say a bit confused.

"I heard from a little birdie that you kissed weiss" she said, almost possessive like which made me scared "So?" still so confused.

"so?! Are you guys dating?!" she asked if shook my head and sheepishly chortle "Why did you wann-" she cuts me off by slamming her lips onto mine, I blush and was to shocked to kiss back.

She pulled away and not even saying a word, walked off... What. The. Fuck?

I breathed and exhaled, I walk out of the room and went to the campus and just sat by a tree "Hey? What's with the look?" i heard a voice say "I don't even know blake..." I said back, she scooted closer to me reading love love paradise.

"Why? What happened?" damn, blake is so nice to talk to, she actually listens...

"Well, my day started off weird, I saw ruby in the shower, Uhh you know, and weiss and yang kissed me... I just... Like what the fuck?" I told her, she looked at me with confused eyes "Eh? Ruby doing what?" I whispered it to her and she blushed "oh... Wait! Yang and even WEISS, kissed you?!" I nodded my head and sigh "Gee I feel like every girl I talk know blushes around me, Even I dunno why" I said and brought my knees to my chest.

She sighed "Maybe the reason these girls blush around you, just maybe, they all love~ You~" she sang the last part, I blush and look over to her "What?! Of course not! Their crush was probably behind my back!" "Or their crush is talking to them... Aka you!" she retorted, jealously, "Are you je--" she grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me, she pulled out and stood up "Next time, don't be so dense, Kay?" she said then walked away.

Ok, I went back to the dorm and fell on my bed face first, 3 girls kissed me yay! Great... Stupid non- straight feelings! Do they all like me?

No....no... Yes? Anyways another knock on my door, I groaned and saw ruby at the door, she looks drunk... Wait... Eh?

"ruby? What's wrong?" I ask her "Well *hic* i need you- *hic* help.... *hic* my dorm is locked and I *hic* wonder if i ca- *hic* stay with you?" she asked in a slurred speech... She was drunk.

I nodded and put my arm around her shoulder and walk her to the beds, I laid her down next to me and I yawn, It maybe 5 in the after noon but im exhausted.

I feel weight on my stomach and saw that ruby was straddling me."What the heck ruby!" I said panicked.

"y/n*Hic*I...*Hic* really... *Hic* like...*Hic* you---" and with that she went near my face and cringed at the smell of the alcohol in her breath, she kissed me and not being shocked at all(Since I was expecting it...) I grab onto her waist and kiss back...

She pulled away and laid her head on my chest and made cute little snoring noises, I chuckle and kiss her forehead...

======

Welp... Ok

You know the drill... I couldn't care less... Just... Just deal with it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 452 26
You are Y/N Nikos, a student at Beacon Academy. Y/N is the leader of Team NAAD (Nightshade), which one of the best teams alongside Team STRQ. So natu...
7.8K 63 13
(Note: This is my first ever attempt at a fanfiction so don't be too harsh please, but constructive criticism is always welcomed! Also there will pro...
164K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
60.2K 593 23
Y/n Schnee was unwanted by his family after they realised that he was a faunas, now it wasn't a case of one of the parents cheating, he was just born...