Assassin's Creed Destiny

By Assassins1997

"We are never fighting alone. Get up, get going , I'll meet you there" - Monty Oum "Nothing is True, Everythi... More

Opening
Votes and Opinion
Volume 1, Part 1: The Encounter
Volume 1, Part 2 : The Shining at Beacon and meet a new friends
Volume 1 part 3: The First Step to become a Huntsman
Volume 1 Part 4: the secret behind the truth of Altair's mother family.
Volume 1 part 5: Jaunedice
Volume 1 Part 6: Forever Fall and Assassination of Lia de Russo
Volume 1 Part 7: The Stray
Volume 1 Part 8: The Encounter of Daniel William
Arrived at Menagerie Part I
Arrived at Menagerie Part II: Assassination of Michael Strike
Volume II: The Encounter of his Cousins
Volume II: The searching for Precursor Box
Update: Altair's New Attire
Volume III: Round One
Volume III: Altair Phoenix vs. Team DGTL
Volume III: It's Brawl in the Family
Volume III: Lessons Learned and Hunting down another Templar Agent
Volume III: Never Miss a Beat and meet a new Maiden
Volume III: The Fall and Stoping the Templar Plans
Volume III: The Dark History of The Remnant Rite of Templar Order
Volume III: The Destiny and PvP
Volume III: Battle of Beacon Academy and Assassination of Samantha Strike
Volume III: Heroes, Monsters, and Free Will
Volume IV: The Complete Part 1(Become a Mentor and Protector)
Volume IV: The Complete (Intro)
Volume IV: The Civil War
Character Update: Altair Phoenix
Volume IV: Assassins and the Templar Meetings
Volume IV: Team RNJR and Assassination of Le Chasseur
Volume IV: The Road Trade Block and Assassination of Kesegowaase

OC apperance and Short

3K 31 9
By Assassins1997

Name: Altaïr Phoenix

Race: Human

Age: 16

Emblems:

weapon (s):

Hidden Blade

Assassin's Katana and Wakizashi

Assassin's sniper rifle

Assassin's Revolver

Accessories:  Assassin's Necklace (Father gift)

Gender: Male

Outfit: Master Assassin

Accessories: Assassins outfit, brown strips, and Assassin Bracer

Headedness: Right

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Family: 

Nikolai Phoenix (Father of Altair Phoenix,  Husband of Elizabeth Strike, and Son of Ezio Phoenix)

Elizabeth Strike (Mother of Altair, Wife of Nikolai Phoenix, and Daughter-in-law of Ezio Phoenix)

Ezio Phoenix (Father of Nikolai Phoenix, Father-in-law of Elizabeth Phoenix, and Grandfather of Altair Phoenix )

Altair ibn la Phoenix *Lives in Age of Salem* (Descendant of Phoenix's Family and Great-Grandfather to Altair Pheonix)

Semblance: Eagle vision

Affiliation: Assassin

Occupation: Huntsman and Master Assassin

Status: Alive

First Appearance: Assassin Mission

Pets: Eagle named him "Taka"

Theme:

Short

In Atlas, after the concert of Weiss Schnee is finish. Altair the Huntsman half Assassin is watching her move and his mission from his Brotherhood and General Ironwood is to protect Schnee family from the attack, Altair spot Schnee Family: Weiss, Winter, Whitley and Jacques Schnee. They ride on the white Limo as he followed them from the rooftops without been spotted by Atlantians Soldier.

General Ironwood {Radio}: Altair, do you copy?

Altair activate his Radio command while free running parkour

Altair: Yes, General i followed them, what is it?

General Ironwood {Radio}: My security camera spotted the enemy Sniper try to shoot Jacques Schnee. You have to stop them before they kill him

Altair: I'm on it, Altair out

With his communication broadcast out. Altair spot the enemy Sniper and he see the Templar symbol as he unsheathed his Sniper rifle in silent mode and shoot on the Templar sniper before they shoot on Jacques. He shoot at them at them time and air assassinate on the Templar Sniper.

With all Templar Sniper is eliminated, the Schnee family arrived at their home safety. General Ironwood give him permission from his fellow Brotherhood to join Beacon Academy in Vale.

"For Years, i been joined the Brotherhood since my father died long ago. Remnant is full of Technologies like Dust, Atlas Armies and more. But most of all, the Huntsman and Huntress from different Kingdom are join the Academy to protect Mankind from monstrous creature known as Grimm, for I'm will not rest until i will succeed my mission and i will continue my family legacy, I'm Altaïr Phoenix, like my father stand before me. I am an Assassin."

Bios

Altair Pheonix was born in Kingdom of Atlas. The son of Nikolai and Elizabeth, Grandson of Ezio Phoenix and his ancestor or descendant is Altair ibn la Phoenix. He was the former student of Beacon Academy at Vale turned into Huntsman and the Master of Remnant Assassin Order. Altair spending his life time with his family as he's a fighter alongside with his father, his mother was a noblewoman as he studying alongside with her about the history of remnant. 

Until the years has past, Salem the most powerful wielder of magic in Remnant who is creating a Grimm to weaken humanity and faunus alike. But she been defeated many times by Altair descendant "Altair ibn la Phoenix" who is defeating Salem many times on the battle and protecting the maidens when Ozma trying to defeat Salem. She very furious of the Phoenix family as she sending his followers to hunting down Altair's family member like his mother and father.

After the death of his parents, Altair been rescued by his father friends and trained him to become an Assassin by learning his dual weapons like Katana and Wakizashi, Shooting target practice with Sniper rifle and Revolver and finally he learned how to assassinate his target with his hidden blade. Years of training, Altair been promoted into a rank of Master Assassin on his quest to avenge his parents death and protect remnant from destruction. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
2.3K 16 10
This will help me follow the storyline for x reader/oc. It's help me a lot plus I also don't want to be yell at in the comment "no, that's not right...
4.3K 36 16
4 RWBY characters I made inserted into the story line of the show, I do not own RWBY all rights go to Rooster Teeth and the late Monty Oum
11.2K 438 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...