(Len X Miku) Bully to boyfrie...

By Maryammadawaki

What happens when the person you've despised so much takes a liking to you? Miku hatsune is book worm... More

He's back...
the sleep over...
He's the devil in disguise...
Jealousy?...
Akita Neru...
The unexpected.....
Paired with the devil...
Alone with the devil...
Uh oh...
Mixed feelings..
The date
Why me...
The audition...
Possessive much?
Stalked...
Trust? ..
Closer...
Battle of the bands...
Final show down...
A night to remember...
First date..
Shock...
Broken...
Epilogue...
Sequel!!!
Sequel is out!!

When the heart breaks...

806 43 34
By Maryammadawaki

Miku POV...

"I'm soooo gonna kill my brother when we get home " Rin says next to me eating her orange.

"thanks i would really appreciate that " I said nibbling on my Leek.
It's currently lunch time and i was telling my friends everything that happened after they helped me out of the class Len locked me in.

"where's Gumi? " Luka said as if she just realised Gumi wasn't here. She's across me and Ia across Rin.

"Mr Kamui said he wanted to see her after class. Poor thing" Ia said eating her apple. "I don't know why but don't you guys think there's something... Off about this? " said Rin as we glanced at each other.

"people get called by teachers all the time, there's nothing off about that " i said as Rin shook her head.

"I know but, I was talking about Mr Kamui. Almost after every class he asks Gumi to see him. Gives her detention for something minor. And do you remember the day of the audition when Gumi said she was going out on a date? " we all nodded.

"All the teachers were present except Mr Kamui " she finished. Ia tapped her fingers on the table before she spoke "coincidence? ".

"a planned one" says Rin. Now that i think about it, there is something off between those two. There was one time during class when during the entire lecture he kept his eyes fixated on her and she kept blushing. And after class he said he wanted to see her and i heard her gasp while he smirked. I didn't take it as anything really.

Mr Gakupo Kamui is really attractive and i heard he's only twenty one and still in college. He just teaches in our school to earn some extra cash even though he's already loaded, so of course anyone can blush for him. I didn't think it was something serious.

Soon, Gumi walks into the cafeteria and we call her over. As she walks towards us. I notice the way her hair was a little messed up and her mouth looks slightly swollen.

"hey guys, sorry I'm late. Had a little issue with a teacher " she says sitting down next to Luka. I just stare at her. We all do. "why are you staring at me like that? " she says cautiously.

"hickey" Luka blurts out and that's when i notice the giant red mark on her neck.

Gumi places her hand over it, panic evident in her expression. "W.. what, I... it's just a bee sting" she stutters. We all keep quiet causing an awkward silence to take over. The noise in the cafeteria is all we could hear.

"OK Gumi, spill. We know there's something going on with you and Mr Kamui " Rin whisper yells.

Gumi blushes and looks away. "I don't know what you're talking about ".

"oh you know what we're talking about " says Luka narrowing her eyes at Gumi. "common Gumi, we promise we won't tell, we are best friends after all" Ia said sweetly.

Gumi sighs gripping her hair as she glances at us. We give her an encouraging smile and she exhales. "OK fine, I'll tell you everything after school" she said.

Soon i heard someone calling my name. I turned to see Kyo and Vy2 Yuma. But, where's Kaito-kun?

"Hey ladies, mind if we borrow your friend for a minute? " Kyo said as he pulled me up to my feet.

"don't worry, she'll be back before you say pop corn " says Yuma.

"pop corn, now give her" said Luka as Yuma smirked. "I didn't mean literally cup cake " he said.

"keep your cringy nicknames to your self " said Luka rolling her eyes. Yuma was about to respond when Kyo gripped his shoulder "shut up dude. She'll be back, common " he says holding my hand and dragging me out the cafeteria.

"where are you taking me and where's Kaito? " i said but they ignored me and kept walking. Why do i have a bad feeling about this?.

Soon we got to an empty classroom and they shoved me inside before they got in closing the door.

Then i saw Kaito sitting on one of the tables with his arms crossed. He was wearing a hood which made me confused why.

"Kaito... " he raises a finger to silence me. "it's over " he said.

"what? "

"you and i, we can't see each other anymore. As from today, i want you to act like you never knew me. I want us to stay out of each others way" what the hell ?

"But... why. Didn't you say you liked me. Is it because i never said it to you back? Ok I'll say it if... " he cuts me off with a laugh.

"like you? Me... Like you? Did you seriously believe that " he laughs. "oh Miku, you're so gullible and quite dumb for a book worm. The whole reason why i started to hang out with you was because of a bet i had with Yuma " he pauses and i steal a glance at Yuma who avoids my gaze.

"he said if i can get you to sleep with me with in three weeks, he'd give me five hundred yen. That's why i asked you to come to my place this Saturday. But unfortunately, your boyfriend paid me a little visit yesterday. And you know what he did? This" he said removing his hood to reveal a giant bruise on his left cheek with his left eye swollen.

"the little thing put up quite a fight and now i have to wear this hood today to hide my face. And this is all your fault. I'm not afraid of him but I'm afraid of the next bruise he's gonna implant on my face next time. And to me, you're not worth it. You're not worth anything actually , so I'm deciding to break any sort of contact with you. So delete my number. And as from today, don't to talk to me, don't look at me, don't even think of me. I want nothing to do with a disgusting freak like you. Have a nice life " he walks around me hitting with his shoulder a little.

Words can't explain how hurtful that was. I thought i finally found happiness and someone to protect me from Len. But it seems fate is always on Len's side. I can feel my heart crumpling into pieces.

Just as I'm about to go out after wiping my face. I catch a glimpse of a dark figure through the window. Standing under a tree across the street. He was wearing a black hood.

I walk slowly towards the window. The figure raises his thumb and drags it over his neck slowly. My heart rate picks up as a bus passes by.

And he's gone...

What the...

Time skip...

So it turns out that Mr Kamui knew Gumi before he even joined our school. He said he felt attracted to her the first time he saw her at the park but didn't know how to approach her, so that's why he took a job as a teacher in our school to get closer to her.

I don't have any objections in their relationship. Neither of us do but, I sure hope they don't get caught. They look cute together. And it's just a four year difference between their ages so they're good to go.

So Rin and i are currently in my room having a little lazy time.

"So.... Mikou huh? " I said as she looked over at me. Her head was on my pillow and my head was on her lap.

"what? " she said. "don't play dumb with me, i know you have a crush on my brother " I said smirking and her eyes widened. Her face turning red.

"n.. no i don't " she said looking away. "then why is your face red. And why are you stammering? " I said as she huffs. "I'm gonna go get some juice, want some? " she said as i shook my head.

She got up the bed and walked out the room.

Rin POV...

Oh, that was so close. I don't want anyone finding out about my feelings for Mikou. Yet.

Only Len knows about it. And that's also because he tends to read my diary just so he can get something to threaten me with. Just like that day at the sleep over.

I've had a crush on Mikou just as long as Len got a crush on Miku. Because we all met at the same time. I thought it was just a simple school crush but as we grew older, it grew to something greater.  Something i can't control anymore.

Len on the other hand keeps trying to deny the affection he has for Miku. He keeps telling me that she's a curse that he wishes to get rid of soon. Let's just say my brother is stupid.

I make my way to the kitchen and open the fridge. Grabbing the orange juice, I hear foot steps coming into the kitchen.

I turn to see Mikou, looking hot as ever. He was wearing a black wife beater shirt which hugged his body perfectly. You could see the outline of his muscles through it. And those arms. Ooh la la..

"Riiiinn!! " he says snapping his fingers in my face as i snap out of my thoughts. "huh.. What? " .

"what are you thinking so deeply about that you didn't even know i took your orange juice " he smirked. He knows I tend to get violent when it comes to my orange juice.

"uhh.. Nothing nothing " I said looking away. "didn't seem like nothing, common Rin, tell me " he said tilting my chin up to meet his gaze. Butterflies dancing in my tummy by the way he said my name. It was casual but still. Wow..

"well, I was just thinking. You're almost twenty but you've never even had a girlfriend before" I said looking down. I feel awkward saying that. "I'm not gay if that's what you're thinking " he said and my eyes snap up to meet his.

"no no no, I didn't mean it like that. It's just... well, Rinto has dated a lot of girls and you guys are the same age. Is it that you're not emotionally ready or the girls here aren't your type? " I asked curiously. He raised a brow at me, taking a seat on the stool.

"why are so curious? " he said. "you don't have to answer if you... " he places a finger on my lips. "sshhh, i want to answer ". He pulled his hand away.

"most girls are just attracted to my looks and the fact that I'm very popular at school. And I don't want that. Plus, almost all of them are fake in everything. The face, the body, the character. I like my lady natural " he flicks my nose as i giggle.

"but... There is a certain girl that I've liked for a while now " he said playing with my bangs. "d... do i know her? " I asked nervously. "oh you do. Very well " he said smirking.

"can you a least describe her? Because i know you're not gonna say her name" I choked the words out trying to tame my jealousy by putting a fake smile. Could it be Luka? Gumi? Ia?

"well... She's kind, fun, a little crazy if she wants to be. She's got beautiful blue eyes that sparkle. Gorgeous blonde hair... And she loves to dance too" he said caressing my cheek and studying every detail on my face.

My heart is beating so hard I'm afraid it might burst. My face must be as red as a tomato right now.

"and what i love most about her, is that everything in her, is natural.... Now do you know who I'm talking about? " he grinned staring into my eyes.

"m... me? " suddenly his brows furrowed and he pulled away. "hmmm, so I'm guessing the two of you have lots of things in common. Well I'm not surprised..." I cut him off.

"wait, who are we talking about here? "

"Lenka.... "

Not really feeling it in this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it.

Poor Rin, turns out her long time crush likes her sister instead.

And Kaito is such a jerk... In a way, Len kinda saved Miku. Even though he picked a cruel way to do it. But what if Len's cruel behavior towards Miku has a motive..... He asked her to write the song he's supposed to sing at the battle of the bands to punish her.... Or is he?

And what's up with the freaky hooded nigga across the street Miku saw?

Please vote... Comment... And share.... 😘✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 259 17
Len Kagamine has a crush on a pretty girl name Rin! But as he loves her, he turns into a yandere and kills everyone who dares to hurt her or block hi...
81.3K 2.8K 24
***UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING*** Len Kagamine X [Reader] •Vocaloid AU• ◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎ [_____] was struck with tragedy at a young age when her parents...
15.7K 1K 30
It's been five years since the tragic break up between Len and Miku. Miku is now a famous Japanese pop star and Len has taken over the company...
74.9K 1.7K 38
The story revolves around a girl named Y/n who had a crush on Kagamine Len. They were childhood friends and they didn't care if being childhood frien...