The Anything black hero: Izum...

By Galactica-Sama

What if Izuku Midoriya was a girl? And instead of being quirkless/powerless she had a quirk/power? What if Iz... More

character info
Chapter 1: How it all began
Chapter 3 - First day at UA part 1
Chapter 4 - First day at UA part 2
Chapter 5 - First day at UA part 3
Chapter 6 - Attack on USJ
Chapter 7 - Sports Festival Part 1
New Book And Other Informations

Chapter 2: Training with all might

10.1K 191 118
By Galactica-Sama

Izuma's POV
After all, might get all the adoption papers done the same day at the hospital, he introduced himself to me outside of his buff form, he told me that his name was Toshinori Yagi and that from now on, I will be Izuma Yagi-Midoriya.

After the introductions were done, he told me about his quirk, one for all that was a stockpile quirk and can also improve the quirk(s) that the person has and that every user is stronger than the last one. He also told me how he wanted me to be his successor and have one for all.

I agreed, of course. He then told me that I would need to train my body to be physically stronger as one for all can destroy a person body if they are not ready for the power.

He told me to clean a beach as physical training as not only will I be training but I will also be doing something to help. He trained my body to be physically stronger for 8 months and afterwards gave me a stand of his hair and told me "Eat this!" as I needed to consume his DNA to pass it on, and only if your willing to pass it on will it be passed on so no one can take it away.

After I awakened one for all the real training began. All might's training was hard, to say the least, he would push me past my limits. Whenever I used one for all, my bones would break and after I was sent to his old teacher, he taught me to use 5% of one for all in one part of my body like my hands or legs, also to keep one for all everywhere in my body, by doing this I became faster and more agile.

All might not only trained me using one for all but also my own quirk. With the training I did, I found out I can summon and create things as long as it's the colour black, I named my quirk anything black, and along with one for all, which actually increased how much I can create or summon as well as expanding my power to manipulation and control of earth(mud dirt rocks etc), air, oxygen, gravity, blood and mind control.

As well as me finding out I can heal myself and others using black blood or black flames, also being able to regenerate body parts and also encasing them in black protective armour.

I was also able to create and summon different types of armours of my choice of design and purpose. These are basic armour, Basic Angel Armour, Higher Angel Armour and Godly Angelic armour.

All might was so impressed by my powers and abilities he got in contact with UA, the best school for training heroes. He told the Principal, Nezu, about me and was more than happy to meet me.

I met him and he asked me if he could test my powers and see what I can do. I was nervous because some teachers, if not all of them, gathered to watch me. All might said that it was okay for me to go all out and that he was going to spar with me.

All of a sudden I felt very confident and without a second thought I activated my Basic Angel Armour.

When I did, everyone gasped, probably not expecting me to have changed so much, I got taller and my feminine features showed more than before, I probably look like I'm 20 or older, when actually I'm only 9. Also, my features looked like that of a goddess and the armour I had on was made out of gold.

When they all snapped out of their trance, some rose to their feet and was shouting praises at me, while others were whispering "How did she do that?"

Afterwards, I said: "If you're ready, let's begin." All might look at me with his usual smile and nod at me. I charged straight for him in the blink of an eye, and there I stood, next to him. Swinging my sword at him, but he managed to block and dodge it, just barely, getting injured. Everyone was in either shock or in silence processing what just happened.

I charged again, and this time all might ran for me, but before he could land a punch I used my shield and stopped his fist in place, the power from his punch going sideways and knocking everyone down. When they got up, they saw that I was unfazed at all, standing in the same spot as before. All might, however, had an injured fist, he then told me, "I thought I told you to go all out?" he said it loud enough for everyone to hear. "If I went all out, You and everyone here would be dead." after I said that everyone's eyes went wide. I then said: "That's all, do you still want us to fight?" I asked the principal, he snapped out of his trance and told me "No, that is all." I smiled and said, "good" then I unequipped my armour. Once I did I collapsed to the floor, and my vision became black.

All might's POV
After Izuma unequipped her Basic angel armour, she collapsed. I ran to her, checking up on her, to see that she was all right, only exhausted from the fight.

Recovery girl, along with some other teachers ran to us. Recovery girl healed her saying: "She will be okay, she just needs rest." After recovery girl took her back to the nurse's office, I told Principal Nezu about her past and her abilities and how I adopted her. I also told them that was not even 30% of her true power, they looked shocked and looked the way recovery girl and Izuma left, probably thinking about how a child could have so much power and not use the full extent of that power and be able to beat the number 1 hero.

After Izuma woke up an hour later, principal Nezu was more than happy to teach her, the other teachers were more than happy to train her and get to work with her.

Izuma's POV
I studied with Principal Nezu and he taught me subjects like English, maths, history, Japanese, hero basic training etc, if I was a student there, I would be the smartest student there.

I also studied with Recovery girl after I found out I can heal myself and other people using my black flames or black blood that I summon (the blood is normal just the colour is weird)

During my time with the pro heroes who are teachers in UA, I became very popular with them and after a while, they became kind of like uncles and aunts to me. Midnight and Present Mic would constantly ask me to dress up, which I found really embarrassing as they would dress me up in thrilly clothes and then take pictures.

"Izu-chan you look so cute in that!" Present mic said. "I'm so jealous, Izu-chan!!" Midnight said. I blushed a faint pink was on my face. "Try this one!"

Oh, that looks even better on you!" Present mic said. "Oh my god, I think you might look even better than me! If you wore that at your wedding, you would be the most beautiful bride!" I blushed harder and I could tell my face was red by now. Midnight and Present Mic said: "Oh, try this one!"

This one is definitely the winner!" Present mic said. "I agree with you, she's so beautiful and adorable!"
All right, that's enough, stop pestering Izuma, and shut up." Uncle shota said.

"Thank you, Uncle Shota," I told the man and he turned to me and smiled kindly at me, which he only did for me. "No problem, kid. You should tell them if you don't want them to dress you up. They will definitely understand and stop." after he said that he left.

I sighed and went to recovery girl to see if she needed any help.

There would be times where I would be allowed to help other pro heroes on missions, because of the junior apprenticeship that all might got me.

It would take place on the weekends, and so far I had worked with the hero agencies water hose, all might's agency and endeavour's agency. I worked with pro heroes like All Might, Water Hose, Endeavour (he liked me because I was strong and rose through his agencies ranks very quickly, he would even ask me personally to help and assist him. I was friends with his son, Shoto Todoroki. After he found out All Might adopted me he became a little colder towards me as he hated All Might, but he still liked me to some extent, he was just bossier and demanding), Midnight, Present Mic, etc.

Because of one of my missions and how powerful I became, I was able to get me hero licence at the age of 10.

One mission, however, stood out from the rest.

FLASHBACK

Izuma's POV
"Uncle Shota, to who's hero agency are we going today?" I asked Uncle Shota, Aizawa or eraser head. "I told you already, we are going to Endeavours agency because he asked for your help and you agreed," He said in his usual tired and bored tone. "Heh, I already knew, I was just joking with you," I said. "Hmmph"

He said that and turned away from me. I face the car window on my left and look out to see that we were nearly there.

When we got there I immediately step out the car, only to be greeted by Todoroki. "Hello again, Izuma," he said in his distant voice, but when I approached him and hugged him, I could tell he was smiling. I let him go and said: "Hey, shoto, how are you?" "I'm well, thank you. Hey, who's that?" he said pointing to Uncle Shota, Aizawa. "This is Aizawa Shota or eraser head, I just call him Uncle Shota," I said to him in my energised voice. "Where is your dad? We're supposed to meet him here." "He told me you're coming so he told me to take you to him." "Oh, okay, lead the way then."

Like me, Uncle Shota and Shoto walked to endeavours office, a few passersby recognised me, immediately approaching us either giving me praise or asking for autographs (I was very popular in endeavours agency).

Me being me, I signed them with a blush on my face from the attention.
We continue walking afterwards and when we reach Endeavours office, we go in.

Endeavour was at his table doing some work or something, and as soon as the door opened he looked up and told us to 'come in' in his strict and demanding voice. I approached him first as I was not afraid of him anymore, and also because I'm fireproof (thanks to my quirk).

He saw us and explained what he had brought us here to do. He said there was a villain with a very powerful quirk which uses fire and that he needed someone with fireproof abilities to take him on (which is me) and high combat abilities which use armour to face another villain (also me) I agreed of course, and then we where instructed to put on our hero costumes and that we were leaving.

It was me, endeavour, Aizawa and 2 powerful side kicks from endeavours agency that went to apprehend the villains. We waited for quite some time for them to show up, splitting up and looking around.

Some people were staring at me as I passed, probably not expecting a child to be walking around in a hero costume. Some people recognised me as I've been on many missions and even asked for autographs or photos, btw I only became 10 couple of weeks ago. So when I told them my age they starred at me in disbelief.

It didn't take long for the two villains to appear in front of me, thinking I was an easy victory for them (I can read their thoughts), but oh how wrong they were.

"So that's where the two of you were hiding. You made a mistake going after me." I said to the two men in front of me, the people were now moving away from the scene standing up front or behind us, observing the fight. I put up a black barrier around me and the villains, so no one can interfere.

The villains began to laugh and one said, "Thanks for putting up that barrier, now we can kill you and those people can watch." the other one said, "We will be your downfall, little hero." The two smirked at me, while I started to giggle uncontrollably. "Let's see how long you can stand against me. I should probably warn you, I'm able to take out pro heroes in training only using 30% of my true power." With that, I change into my higher angel armour, as it also lets me use different powers and equip different weapons.

When I change, the villains look at me in awe and disbelief, as I just completely changed, I looked like a goddess and my feminine features showed more, some people in the crowds could see how I looked if they were closed at the front.  Then the pro heroes appeared and all were amazed at how I looked. All of a sudden the villains charged at me after they snapped out of their trance, and that was the moment the battle was decided. I charged at them full speed and swung my sword at the guy with fire powers, he, of course, blasted me with a huge sure attack, which did nothing to me, when the smoke cleared they saw nothing happened to me, I smirked at them, the other me taking over me, "Is that all you got? You're going to have to do better to win against me." I said with a laugh, scaring the two men and as they realized they were outmatched they joined their powers together and attacked me, blasting fire and a hard punch to my stomach which was bare. People in the audience thought it was the end for me but saw a black protective barrier/armour on my stomach. This attack got me agitated so as I swung my sword the guys dodged to the sides and admitted defeat since they had no chance to win. If any other hero where to fight them they would lose for sure but since my quirk was perfect for countering their quirks it was too easy. The spectators watched the whole fight in awe. And the fact I took down two very powerful pro villains so easily, it was just amazing.

Once I got the villains in handcuffs, I took down the barrier, the pro heroes approaching me and praising me for my work. Even endeavour was impressed. I unequip my armour and suddenly I'm approached by news reporters asking me questions as I just defeated two pro villains.

The pro heroes answered any question that the news reported had as I just froze in front of the cameras. When everything was sorted out, me Endeavour, Aizawa and the two sidekicks went back to find everyone congratulating me.

I even got congratulations from all might and he told me how he was told that the government want to thank me and congratulate me as well with a hero licence. I was more than happy to accept it, and eventually, I got my hero licence as well as a medal of honour and bravery and a formal 'thank you' from the government, on live tv.

Flashback end

This all happened when I was 10 years old and I can still remember it like it was yesterday. Now I'm 13 years old and fighting villains and attending UA only for learning with Principal Nezu.

I have quite the reputation, both with my official hero licence as well as my studies with Principal Nezu and recovery girl.

After I become 15, I'll be an official student at UA and honestly, I can't wait!

To be continued

I hope you enjoyed reading this part as much as I enjoyed writing it. I know this was long, and probably too much reading for some people so my apologies.

Again sorry if there are any mistakes here, this chapter officially has 2769 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 173 10
(I don't own the image or my hero academia) Alternate universe. There will be personality and quirk changes, they also won't be called quirks for thi...
1.7K 22 50
(Cover art does not belong to me) COMPLETED Izuku Midoriya always had difficulties with trust, whenever he trusted someone they hurt him. His father...
608K 21K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
11.2K 160 13
Izuku Midorya is a boy living in a world where 70% of females have quirks 10% females are quirkless and 20% are males who don't have anything. One da...