Love me! (Jacob Perez love st...

Από BerlenskaDesir

Περισσότερα

Love me! (Jacob Perez love story) (not edited)
new school!!!
The walk <3
our kiss...
The plan!!!!!
the dream!!!!
I made some mistakes. :(
Nightmare.
I'm done with him

Revenge feels so good...

549 16 8
Από BerlenskaDesir

Its been two weeks since I've went to school. After Brittney beat me that day I've been scared to even go outside thinking that she'll attack. When i got home that day I cleaned my self up and went to bed about two hours later my mom came home and noticed my busted lip she asked me what happened I just lied and told her that I fell playing gym. Then she told me she would be gone for a whole month and I'm gonna be staying here alone. I wanted to beg her and say don't leave me here all alone I'm she was going to attack again, but i just kept my mouth shut. That's why i haven't been going to school, my mom isn't here to force me to go.

Today i decided to finally go outside and go jogging. That always helped me release my stress. While jogging I passed by two couples arguing because the lady caught her boyfriend talking to another woman and she got mad and ended up cursing the lady out. Talk about dejavu.

After my two hour jog i got home and took a cold shower since there was nothing to do around the house I decided to watch some t.v. I fell asleep and had a dream that my house caught on fire and the only person that was there to save me was Jacob, then he got burned and before he died whispered "I'm sorry" I jumped from couch soaked in sweat, gasping for air. After a few seconds of heavily breathing I realized there was banging on the door. I got up and opened the door slowly " fin the fucking ly jaimee" ( i don't know why but i always say that). It was crystal and shay.

Me: hey?

Crystal: can we come in? We've been standing here for five minute banging on the door, now my hands hurt

Me: yeah umm sure, how'd you guys know where i live?

Shay: *quietly* Jacob

Figures.

Me: oh...

Crystal: OH MY GOD!!! Jaimee what happened to you?

Me: long story... What are you guys doing here? I thought that you guys weren't talking to me.

Shay: we're sorry Brittney told us not to talk to you.

Me: makes more sense (sarcasm) so you guys stop talking to me cause of Brittney?

Crystal: well yeah were sorry. And why haven't you've at school missy? And you still haven't told me what happens to you face.

*sigh* I told them everything that happened, crystal sat there and cupped her mouth while shay sat there and cried. I felt bad for myself to even sit here an tell them what happened so I started to shed some tears to.

Crystal: don't cry. It will be ok.

Me: no it won't.

Shay: yes it will, i can't believe Brittney would do that to someone.

Me: I should've listened to you crystal. I should have stayed away from Jacob, gosh im so fucking stupid.

Shay/crystal: no you're not l. I didn't know she would even go this far I mean she has called girls names and threatens them but I wouldn't Think she would do something physically to.someone.

shay: does Jacob know about this?

Me: yeah he saw me after Brittney beat me. And he drove me home. He said he would talk to her.

Shay: well it doesn't look like they're mad at each other jacob has been treating Brittney like a princess.

Me:hmmmmm... Can we not talk about this?

Shay: let's sing

Me/crystal: o.O

Shay: im sorry that's the first thing that came in mind.

Crystal: no were not singing. But jaimee fet dress lets go to the mall and just hang out.

Me: ok.

Finally something to get my mind of Brittney and jacob. Really jacob finds out that his girlfriend is a true psycho but sits here and treats the bitch like a princess? That dumb i would have dump her ass.

Jacobs pov:

After Brittney told me that she was pregnant I was shocked. I didn't want to believe her because l know l use protection when we have sex. After awhile l just gave in. After that I've been treating her like my queen if she's preagnat by my baby i should make her feel special. And l haven't heard from jaimee for two weeks now and i was getting worried l wanted to go visit her so bad, but she beg me to stay away and I wouldn't want hrittney to do anything to her. I would kill to see jaimee hurt I didn't want to see that to happened again. All I wanted to know is who told Brittney that I kissed jaimee and when I find out who told her I will beat that niqqa up.

Brittney: are you ready babe?

Me: yeah.

I'm taking Brittney shopping today she said she needed to do some shooping. Brittney had been driving me crazy, she went to every store there. She tried out every clothing, every shoes everything. "baby in hungry"

I whinned. "ok just one me store please" she begged. " Oooo Victoria secrets" we got in and she sat me down and went in the fitting room to try what ever it is she had to try on. She came out with a black laced bra and a thong on. And i know my little friend was getting excited. "soo whatcha think?" she ask spinning around. " u-um i-its nice, now please come on so i can eat" I tried rushing her so i wouldn't do anything to her. Okay today l spend $500.00 dollars on Brittney not my plan but l did. The first thing i noticed McDonald's. I ordered a big mac, and Brittney ordered a double mic chicken with large fries and medium size coke. Is she fucking with me right now? "wow you must be hungry?" she ignored me.

Brittney: thanks for everything baby.

Me: no problem.

Brittney: what wrong you seem a little bit of.

That you made me spend 521.00 on stupid shit.

Me: nothing just really hungry.

Brittney: oh look shay and crystal are here, let me go say hi

Me: I'll come with.

Brittney: oh my god! Hey guys.

Shay/crystal: * mumbles* oh shit.

What wrong with them?

Brittney: so what brings you guys here?

Shay: umm we were, we were about to leave.

Brittney: what is Jaimee doing here!!

I turned around and saw jaimee heading our way but she froze when she heard brittneys voice. I smiled at her she just gave me a blank stare in retun.

Brittney: well we meet again.

Crystal: Brittney stop.

Brittney: no I'm cool, so jaimee why haven't you've at school? *smirks* are you scared or something?

Oh shit Brittney about to start something again. She doesn't get it.

Me: let go Britt.

Brittney: NO!! So jaimee how does it feel huh?

Jaimee: how does what feel?

Brittney: you know getting beat up and not being all bad. Haha its funny when I was beating you, you had nothing smart to say.

me: LET GO NOW!!!!

Brittney: no I ain't done with the bitch.

Jaimee: I ain't a bitch.

Brittney: what are you gonna do about it bitch? Are you gonna get you older brother on me? Oh that's right I forgot he's dead rotting in a hole somewhere.

Oh no she didn't. Who says something like that to someone like really noone says that. I personally would never say that not In a lifetime.

Jaimees pov:

Brittney: what are you gonna do about it bitch? Are you gonna get you older brother on me? Oh that's right I forgot he's dead rotting in a hole somewhere.

Those word hit me hard. Who the fuck says that? I would never go to someone and make a comment like that to someone I tried to fight the tears that are building up. I looked over at jacob and he looked pissed, I looked at crysta and shay. Both of them were crying.

Jacob: what the fuck Brittney?

Me: no, let her what did you just say?

Brittney: I said, what are you gonna do about it bitch? Are you gonna get you older brother on me? Oh that's right I forgot he's dead rotting in a hole somewhere.

Me: that's what i thought you said.

I could feel my blood boiling up. I grabbed Brittney by her hair and started punching her in the face. I saw jacob coming up to me to try and stop me I just stared at him. And he backed away. How. Does. This. Feel? Huh bitch. Punching her "stop" I could here shay yelling. But I didn't want to stop it felt so good to give revenge especially after she said something about my dead brother the pushed by buttons and I went off. Jacob finally jump in and grabbed me off of Brittney. " dont you ever say something about mynfucking brother, dumb bitch" l said kicking her in the stomach.

Jacob: noo...

Brittney: oww my baby.

Me/shay/crystal: O.o baby?

A/N: BANG!!!!! LOL yeah my back hurts right now. Sorry for mistakes remever guys my stories on a phone. Yes a phone. So sorry for the mistakes.... Whatca think good? Bad? Boring? Fine font tell me. Stay mindless and dont forget to vote/ comment. Loves ya bbbbyyyeeeee

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

223K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
525K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...