How did this happen??(Complet...

By nikkipensive

Started- April, 6 2019 Completed- June 17, 2019 Status- completed and editing. How would you feel when your n... More

chp -1 "life"
chp 2 "good...morning?"
chp 3 "when?"
chp-4 "daddy?"
chp 5 "penthouse??"
chp-6 "my what??"
chp-7 "boss is rude??"
chp-8 "Can it work??"
chp-9"dilemma"
chp-10 "where is she?"
chp-11 "why??"
chp-12 "care to explain??"
chp-13 "your dad can do what??"
chp-14 "you know my past?"
chp-15 "why did you hide?"
chp-16 "I... like you?"
chp 17 "sandy?"
chp 18 "Complication?"
chp-19 "New track?"

how did this happen?

6.7K 105 0
By nikkipensive

Prologue

how would you feel when your normal life take a huge u-turn and put you in a situation where you least expected??

Well meet Violet, a beautiful girl with one little  secret working as a P.A  for her cold hearted, rude boss...who in turn is most handsome man she have ever seen. but.. but..but...she doesn't fall for his charm...she is strictly professional.

and now meet Alex Henderson, CEO of Henderson and co. He too have a secret what have made him what he is now..

What happen when violet little secret is out in a way that changes their life upside down and they remain shocked how did this happen??

Start the journey and enjoy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 23.8K 32
Parenting a child with Ashton Knight is tougher than hiding an elephant inside the fridge. It's just a matter of time before Charlotte Garnett breaks...
9.4K 424 38
Savannah Marshall was a kind loving person who would do anything for anyone. But when the one person she wished never to see again begs her in the mi...
5.7M 221K 48
Clumsy, accident prone and damn right weird is how people often describe Skylar Martin and it didn't surprise her that even the opposite sex didn't s...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...