Alone

Desglizzy द्वारा

My mother is deceased.... I have no siblings... My father and I haven't spoke in years... I have no husban... अधिक

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.

10.

443 29 1
Desglizzy द्वारा

Beyoncé

Before I head back out on the road for my tour I requested one more extra day off. I'm back at home in Los Angeles, and tonight I'm going to Drake's concert. I've got word that Chris will be performing as well.

Ever since our date, Chris and I text here and there. I haven't seen him and Ro at all. It's been almost a week and a half. It's not him. It's me. I just hate getting close to people. I've never been close to anyone, because I never had anyone. So adjusting is hard. I just don't want to move too fast.

Before getting dressed for the concert I called my father. He is out the hospital now and I make it my duty to call him at least twice a week at the minimum. He was extremely grateful that I had already paid for his hospital bill. Dad has money, but it was the least I could do.

After our phone call I began getting dressed. Tonight I decided on a black and red body con dress. My makeup and hair team came and got me all dolled up before I added my jewelry and zipped up my heels. I carried a black clutch to match my heels.

I walked out of my house and my driver was holding the door opened waiting for me. I gave him a smile and a head nod.

"Good Evening. How are you?" I said as I stepped into the truck.

"Good Evening Ms. Knowles. I am great. Thank you for asking." He gave me a smile before closing my door.

Within minutes we took off into the LA traffic. I made it to the venue in no time. I stepped out the truck and met up with some of my team members and Julius. We walked through security and soon we were making our way backstage. They had refreshments and food. I proudly poured myself a cup of water.

We were all chitchatting before it was time to go to our seats. On my way down the hall I didn't see Royalty and I definitely didn't see Chris. Maybe he isn't coming.

I made my way up some stairs to my seat. Fans spotted me and I'm sure they recorded me. I didn't really care.

I got seated and soon the show started. Drake was preforming amazingly until he stopped and started talking to the fans about how great this artist was and how he wanted to share the stage with this mysterious person tonight. The beat dropped along with my heart.

He's here.

Chris came into my view. He looked like a sunflower.

I chuckled to myself at my own joke.

Chris preformed two songs, my personal favorite being Freaky Friday. He thanked the crowed before exiting off stage.

"Excuse me I'll be back." I handed over my cup to my assistant before heading down the steps. Julius tried to assist me but I told him and the rest of my team to stay and enjoy themselves and that I'll see them tomorrow.

I entered backstage smiling here and there at people. I kept walking and walking eventually leading to a place that was isolated. You heard nothing but the click clacking of my heels.

"No ones here. Great. I give up on finding him." I mumbled to myself as I sighed before looking around trying to figure out which way I came. I was about to pull out my phone to call Julius but I heard something. I turned to look where the noise came from but nothing.

I sighed before turning back around.

"What's up?" A voice spoke. I jumped and turned around.

"H-Hey." I gave him a small smile.

Chris walked closer to me.

"What are you doing back here alone?" He asked with a hint of concern.

"I should ask you the same." I looked down.

"Bathroom." He said following my eyes to my feet.

I nodded.

"... I was trying to find you." I said still looking down.

It was silence.

"Why?" He asked.

I looked up.

"I wanted to talk." I replied.

"Why?" He looked irritated.

"I'm sorry this was a mistake." I tried to walk away before my tears threatened to fall but he grabbed my wrist to stop me. That still didn't make me face him.

"Look Bey. I'm sorry... I'm just a little angry. We went on this amazing date and afterwards I don't see you for weeks. Until now. I saw you tonight. In the crowd. I knew you were here. Why did you come? I thought your tour started back up...." He said.

My tears dropped to the floor. Chris hand that was gripping my wrist made its way around my waist and his free hand gently touched my chin turning my face to him.

I looked a hot mess.

He lowly spoke. "I asked you a question..."

More tears came.

"I- I requested another day off. To come here and apologize face to face. I thought I could do this but seeing the anger in you that you have towards me right now is too much." I whispered.

Chris wrapped me in a tight hug. I took in his scent. He smells so so good. I could just melt. He pulled away.

"I'm not angry with you personally. I'm kind of angry with myself.... you're the first woman that has been brought around Ro. Although we are not in a relationship there's no doubt in my mind that I'm not falling for you. Before I even met you, just seeing you on social media and at awards shows I've always had this tiny crush on you. I like you. I really do. Royalty likes you. These past few days she's been asking about you.... wanting to see you. I don't want anyone to hurt me... and I definitely don't want anyone to hurt my princess." He explained.

I nodded in full agreement.

"I understand that. I apologized for disappearing. I'm sorry. It's just that I'm afraid." I cried an ugly cry.

Chris held my face in his hands.

"Of what Bey?" He asked.

I held onto his wrists.

"You know I've never hand anyone in my life. Change is scary. It terrifies me. I never had a mom nor a woman figure in my life so I don't know how to love your daughter the way she needs to be loved. The last thing I'd want to do is hurt the two of you." I explained. "I don't want to be hurt as well. I don't want to get attached to you just to be left alone. Chris I'm scared."

"The last thing I'd do is leave you alone. I can't say I promise not to hurt you because I can't forecast the future. But I definitely will try my hardest to not hurt you Beyoncé.... I pray I won't hurt you. I pray you won't hurt me.....I pray we won't hurt Royalty." He looked me dead in the eyes.

".... I want to take this slow..." I said as I looked him back in the eyes.

He nodded. "Anything to make you feel comfortable. As of right now we are just vibing."

I smiled and nodded.

"I forgive you." He spoke with a smile.

"I forgive you too." I smiled.

He kissed my forehead before hugging me.

"Let's dry these tears before heading out. You know they find any excuse to scream abuse now. I'll be all over CNN." We both laughed as he dried my tears.

"Thank you." I smiled.

He grabbed my hand as we started walking.

"No thank you for coming." He replied.

"You killed it tonight." I smiled up at him.

We had a whole discussion about the show as we walked hand in hand. I'm happy to have him as my friend.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

96.4K 4.8K 38
Shawn Carter, 36, is in the hospital because his best friend TyTy was in a bad accident. He ends up having to stay in the hospital for a while, lucki...
TAINTED Twinklebee द्वारा

लघु कहानी

25.3K 3.4K 30
I'm not just your typical Jamaican /American. This is my world. Y'all just live in it. "I'm not sure if you see me, but I like you and that's a mus...
14.1K 792 28
What happens when stones are thrown at a glass house? And the life you know isn't as it seems? Do you fold under pressure or fight back? Beyoncé is...
10.9K 362 27
The story of an interesting Carter kid, she was far from the spotlight for spending her life in New York. Her mom refused to let her live with her da...