My Roommate is a Prince

By Sugathesleepy

Kinda based of Ouran High School Host Club Where Jungkook is a badass bad boy and fuckboy gets kicked out of... More

chpt 2
update
chpt 3
important
tagged

Chpt 1

429 17 6
By Sugathesleepy

Chpter 1 - New School

Jungkook's Pov

Hey my name is Jungkook I am a bad boy that gets what he want when he wants. But right know I have to go to a new school because my last 5 kicked me out.

My parents are having me go to a school a super rich school. Like a highschool where children from a higher rank or from super wealthy family's are lucky enough to spend their time there. Lets just say it's a highschool for the super rich and beautiful.

Since my parents are rich I am lucky enough to spend my time there. But like I want to. I walked on to school campus and was amazed by the sight of the school. It was huge.

I hated how it looked. It was to big. I entered the school and went to find the office once I finally did I entered it and a older girl looked at me with her glasses in the middle of her nose.

She glared at me but then bagan to speak.

" You must be Jungkook. "

Jk

" Yep * smirks. *

teacher

" Well I know how you have acted getting kicked out of 5 different types of schools. "

Jk

" Well no shit "

Teach

" Just shut up and take your schedule and room key. "

I took the stuff and left the room. I like her she is mean.

I quickly went to the dorm which was room 69 I opened the door and the first thing I could get was a sweet masculine sent of vanilla and pumpkin spice. I also looked at the other side of the room and saw a fucking crown on the table.

the beds are pretty cool. I heard the bathroom door open and looked at who it was.

It was a boy he was smaller than me but that did not mean anything. He was hot as fuck he looked at me then looked at the towel around his waist. He blushed and went back inside the bathroom.

" Hey can you like close your fucking eyes so I can get my clothes. "

Jk

" Why the fuck should I. "

" Because I am a fucking prince. "

Jk

" Oh so that is why you have a crown in here."

" Yes "

I then closed my eyes and looked away I could hear him quickly put clothes on and man he looked hot as fuck. I just want to fuck him so bad.

" My name is Taehyung, Prince Kim Taehyung the third "

Jk

" How are you a prince and why are you here. "

Tae

" Studies. But you look way to poor to even be here and too dumb. I mean you don't even have enough money to afford tbe school uniform. "

Jk

" Excuse me bitch. But I am so fucking rich that other people beg at my feet. "

Tae

" Bitch how about you shut your fucking mouth up before you be begging to be let out of a prison that you should belong in. "

I was actually a little afraid so I shut up and took the bottom bed. I sat down and shut the curtain. I heard Taehyung slam the door shut and I glared at nothing.

Taehyung's Pov

Who does that brat think he is talking to me like that. No one in a million years would want to talk to me like that. I am so popular I have females and males falling on their hands and knees for me.

I just can't believe that he talked like that to me. He was cute though I really liked how he looked like a cute little bunny.

I walked down the hall and I saw my brother Jin. I walked up to him and I had boys and girls blushing at my every move. They also did it to Jin too. I glared at them and all they did was screech out, blushed, and fainted.

I chuckled a little and went to Jin hyung he smiled at me and I smiled back. I followed Jin to class and we both sat down.

Mine and Jin hyung's tables were filled with cards and chocolates. I pushed them aside and the bell rang. As I was about to take out my books the classroom door slammed open and it was the boy  from my room.

He didn't even look like he cared for class because his hair is messy and he looked like trash.

All he had was a devilish smile and he looked at the teacher and smirked. The teacher glared at him and pointed to an empty seat next to mine. I groaned out not wanting to deal with his bull shit.

The boy sat down beside me and smirked at me I glared at him. Since we are at work tables he is sitting right beside me. He began to gently rub my leg. I tried my best to not make any weird noises that do not need to be coming out of my mouth.

I stood up and quietly walked out of the classroom and went to the roof of the school. I sighed out in frustration and sat on the railing.

" I know this is the best school but why the hell did I have to cine I know this is the best school but why the hell did I have to come here."

Jk

" Aw is the little prince frustrated. "

Tae

" Shut up you little brat. I don't want to talk to you. "

Jungkook

" Aw come on baby boy "

Tae

" Just leave me alone "

I stood up and left the roof. I quickly went back to my dorm grabbed somethings and left the dorm. I am going home this week and no one can stop me not even Jin.

I slammed the door shut and left the school campus. I called my butler Sebastian to come pick me up in my limo. After around 18 minute he was right in front of me. I am happy to be able to go home for a little while.

We arrived at my $450,000 mansion and quickly lied on my bed in my room.

I thought to myself. Like why that brat does not know his place. or like why was he rubbing my leg.

I had a million questions in my head. I quietly sat up and went to my library. I pulled out around 15 books and began to read. Reading helped me calm down.

I continued to read until I got a message on my iPhone 1AX8+. The most expensive phone in the world. I looked at the number to find that it was an unknown number. I opened the message and read in my head.

* Hey Baby boy it's me Jungkook*
I glared at it and quickly wrote back.

                                                me
                                             What the hell do you want and how did you get my fucking number

DickFace

Your brother gave it to me. Such a handsome and nice guy.

                                                      Me
                                                What ever don't you dare text me later. "

I shut my phone off and went back to my room and fell asleep

Jungkook's Pov

That dang brat of a prince left me. Here all alone in this big ass dorm room like fuck that.

I went out of my dorm room and decided to hide out and not go to sleep.

I quickly left campus and walked to a forest. It had a beautiful clearing to it. I sighed and sat on the tall green grass close to a small pond. My parents would be mad at me if they saw mr doing this.

I would be whipped and badly bruised but I don't care. I am happy that I am away from those monster. I watched the stars as they made all colors. I maybe a bad boy buy I can still look at beautiful things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1M 64.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...