New Stars- Adriennette story

By fangirling15051

Adrien is frustrated by the dating rumors going around. People are assuming that he is playing with Chloe and... More

Confusion
Ghost of You
Understanding
Boys
Damn.. Just damnn
Grown Up
OMG
I don't like her
Just friends, revising..
I KISSED HER
test, lunch, changing rooms
Competing with a cocky Adrien Agreste
Art and Hunger
Chat Noir visits a popular Marinette
season 3 english dub
good news leads to sad times
Boys don't cry.
Adrien's realisation
Photographs
The flirting begins
Marinette's first photoshoot
New beginnings
realisation and good stuff
Things get sour
The first almost-kiss
The Mayor's Announcement
Initial reactions
Plagg tries.. But doesn't succeed
Another awkward almost kiss
AN- BOOK 2
THE OTHER LINK WASN'T WORKING
2023 update

Frustration

13.8K 274 350
By fangirling15051

ADRIEN POV

'Adrien, over here!'

CLICK.

'Adrien, is it true you are dating miss borgeois?'

CLICK.CLICK.

'What about the baker's daughter?'

CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. FLASH.

I sigh for what seems the billionth time.

'No Comment' i say whilst i push through the cameras to the school gates, which automatically shuts as soon as i enter.

I am actually sick of people wondering who my girlfriend is, can't i just stay single? My dad hasn't helped the situation at all, his advice of saying 'no comment' hasn't helped either. I should have known the whole 'agreste reputation' lecture was just a cover up for the insane amount of money my dad has been making. Typical.

I only have eyes for my lady, and its not like she returns them anyway. i can't help but wonder how she'd react if she found out who i was behind the mask. I dream of it every night, she'd let me kiss her and reveal herself, and i wouldn't care who she is. but, then again, she doesn't want to know my true identity, and i can only dream. this loop of me liking her and her pushing me away is hurting me everytime it repeats, but i can't give up. not yet.

its not as if i can ask my dad for advice either. because for starters, i can't reveal who i am, and second, he doesn't even care about me. i feel as if my life is just wasting away, with school, mandarin, fencing. It's so lonely in our house, i practically live in my room. Nathalie and the gorilla both get paid to look after for me, and both of them are emotionless workers for my dad. the only way i can taste freedom is when i'm chat noir. And thats why i hope Hawk Moth doesn't stop with the akumas. 

As selfish as it sounds, it gives me the chance to find out who i really am. I mean, of course i don't like the idea of people getting hurt, but i am saving them aswell.

Chloe, being her self-obsessed self, is loving the attention she's been getting from the media. I wonder what its like for marinette though, especially considering that she isn't used to having cameras following her everywhere. i really hope it doesn't strain our relationship.

i mean friendship.

we've been getting close recently and i don't want anything ruined between us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 498 35
Marinette has been struggling with depression and the stress of being Ladybug. On top of that dealing with the daily verbal abuse of Chloe and Adrien...
232K 6.8K 24
An opportunity to spend time together brings Adrien and Marinette closer. While Nathalie hopes this new relationship will be good for Adrien, she is...
60.8K 1.1K 59
Ladybug is in love with Adrien but her new found love for Chat Noir has caused her to avoid him. Chat Noir's Love for Ladybug begins to fade as he re...
157K 3.8K 31
Saving Marinette from Evilistrator was all that Adrien needed to see Marinette more and get to know her. Once he saved her, he ended up visiting her...