Untouched ✔

By _salacious

"Y-you," she stuttered, staring at the handsome man sitting on the sleek black throne, "you're..." He rolle... More

|ena|
|dio|
|tria|
|pente|
|eksi|
|efta|
|okto|
|enia|
|deka|
|endeka|
|dodeka|
|dekatria|
|dekatessera|
|dekapente|
|dekaeksi|
|dekaefta|
|dekaokto|
|dekaenia|
|eikosi|
|eikosiena|
|eikosiduo|
|eikositria|
|eikositessera|
|eikosipente|
|eikosieksi|
|eikosiefta|
|eikosiokto|
|eikosienia|
|trianta|
|epilogos|
Information

|tessera|

752K 24.3K 17K
By _salacious

Untouchable

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black

~*~

Ariel gulped, staring at the God on the throne with wide eyes and turned to look at Hermes. He smirked behind her and then up at Hades.

“Hades,” Hermes bowed his head in respect and motioned at Ariel, “she’s here safe and sound.”

“Indeed,” Hades spoke quietly, his eccentric blue eyes shining curiously as he stared at the girl beside Hermes.

“Y-you,” she stuttered, staring at the handsome man sitting on the sleek black throne, “you’re…”

He rolled his eyes, waving his hand impatiently and said, “Hades. Come on, say it with me. Ha-des.”

“Hades,” Ariel breathed out, still not believing the sight before her. Every picture she had seen of the gods had not depicted Hades’ beauty. The god sitting before her was not a crusty old man with a white beard; no, he was a Calvin Klein model.

“Yes,” Hades clasped his hands together and grimaced, “the God of Death and riches; that’s me.” Ariel nodded, still refusing to believe but knowing she had to and Hades’ grimace turned even bitter, “And you, darling, will be staying with me for quite some time.”

Ariel gulped slowly, biting her bottom lip as she turned around to look at Hermes, but frowned when she noticed that he wasn’t there. He didn’t even say farewell! He simply disappeared the same way he had vanished both of them from her home.

Her green eyes travelled back up to the throne and she breathed in sharply. The God’s beauty was so overwhelming that all she could do was stare at him with wide eyes.

His hair was black, the ends curling a bit around his neck and they looked extremely soft, as if they’d melt underneath her touch. His jaw was so refined and muscled that her fingers itched to trace them.

Light facial whiskers embellished his face, making him look rugged and completely dangerous. His soft pink lips were slowly turning upward in a smirk as her eyes travelled lower. He was dressed in dark silk robes, long enough to cover his entire body, but the neckline was low enough to give away to the imagination.

Even through the dark expensive-looking robe, one could notice the muscles protruding underneath. His collarbone was strong and his shoulders broad, making Ariel bite her lip even harder to keep herself from falling at his feet and beg him to bed her.

It had been three long years that she hadn’t touched another person and to feel someone touching her, the way she wanted Hades to touch her, would be unfathomable.

“Are you done staring?” Hades sneered, his facial features not changing whatsoever. Even when he scrounged up his face in disgust, he seemed gorgeous.

Ariel blushed, turning her head away from him and looked down at her hands. “Forgive me, I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.”

He shrugged, standing up from his throne and slowly walked down to her. “I’d stare at myself too if I were in your place; I’m just so handsome, are I not?”

She frowned, looking up at him in confusion. He spoke words of boast, yet he sounded as if he was testing her. As if he wanted to see what she’d respond and humiliate her in return. She couldn’t understand why he didn’t like her; he didn’t even know her, but his voice was cold and unnerving.

“I spoke to you,” he whispered menacingly, stepping closer to her, “I expect an answer.”

Her eyebrows slowly rose and she scowled at him. “You did speak to me, but the way you spoke was rhetorical, therefore you do not wish an answer.”

Hades stared at her, his eyes expressionless as they scrutinized her face slowly and her cheeks began to slowly turn a shade of pink. He turned away from her abruptly and began walking away.

Ariel frowned, turning around on the same spot to see if she had missed something.

“Are you coming or not?” he snapped, sounding quite impatient.

She gritted her teeth, her bare feet making soft padding noises as she tried to catch up to him. Even though the God of the Underworld was colder than the freezing temperatures of Antarctica, his palace was surprisingly warm.

She spoke quietly; “Are you going to tell me why I’m here with you?”

Hades clenched his jaw, eyeing her through the corner of his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. Maybe he had done it thoughtlessly or maybe he had done it on purpose, but when he crossed his arms over his chest, his muscles seemed to tighten and look more mouth-watering than before.

Ariel gulped once more, tearing her gaze away from his muscular arms and ran her fingers through her hair. She looked up to catch Hades looking at her hands with interest.

“Why do you wear those?”

She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms on her chest as she walked beside him defensively and said, “You just answered my question with another one; I don’t like that. And if you are a God how come you don’t know why I’m wearing these?”

Hades opened his mouth, turning to look at her and his eyes glazed with such ferocious anger; she could feel it emanating from his skin. “You dare question a God?”

She bit her bottom lip, trying to keep her tongue from speaking words that would cause her trouble. “I am not questioning the way you think I am. I am allowed to ask questions, no? All you had to do was answer it.”

“Same goes for you,” he hissed, his low voice, deepening with the anger coursing through his body, “all you had to do was answer it and not talk back.”

Ariel glared at him, clenching her fists and said, “I wear them so I don’t kill everything I touch. There. Now answer my question; why am I staying with you?”

Hades seemed a bit taken aback, but he didn’t let her catch it. He obviously knew why she worse them, he just wanted an answer out of her. But he didn’t expect her to be as childish as she was being. If she weren’t a threat to the other Gods, he would’ve sent her straight to Tartarus.

When he didn’t answer her right away, she figured he was too angry to answer her, but it wasn’t her fault he was being so difficult. She would have tried to be nice, but the God was making it harder than the Sunday crossword puzzle in the newspaper.

Ariel was generally a nice person, curt, but respectful. She just figured that if she was too nice, people would get attached to her and cause her unwanted pain. It was easier for her to push everything and everyone away and prevent her heart from shattering once more.

She couldn’t even own a pet without fearing the worse.

“The Gods,” Hades cleared his throat, still walking past every room they passed and then yanked her elbow to push her up a set of stairs, “they called a meeting. As you know, there is someone trying to get rid of us by using your powers. They figured that if you were here with us, then whoever is trying to exterminate us would have difficulty reaching you.”

He shrugged, “I offered killing you, but apparently even the God of Death can’t kill you.”

Ariel frowned, staring at him with wide eyes. “Wait you wanted to kill me?!”

“Of course not,” he huffed indignantly, “I suggested-”

She interrupted, her voice raising a few octaves as he guided her through more hallways. It seemed that the palace was as big as Bill Gates bank account. “But you just said that you offered to kill me!”

Hades rolled his eyes, holding the urge to smack some sense into her and slowly spoke, “I offered to kill you, but Zeus and the rest of my damn family thinks that its best you stay alive. It has something to do with your ancestors and since I’m no history professor, I won’t go into those gritty details.”

Ariel huffed; hugging herself to keep from smacking him upside the head and stomp her feet like a child. He was making her so livid that she wanted to throw a tantrum and return to her small apartment in New York.

“I can’t believe you offered to kill me,” she hissed, realizing that they stopped in front of grand obsidian black doors.

Hades sighed, running his fingers through his black hair and said, “Whatever, you’re staying with me because as the God of the Underworld, I’m the only lucky one that won’t die by your touch.”

She slowly blinked, a small smile growing on her lips. “You mean…”

“Yes,” Hades glared at her, “I’m the one that gets stuck with you. I wanted to keep you with Athena, maybe she’d find a way to keep you from killing them or even Poseidon for suggesting you stay with me, but Zeus thought it was a splendid idea.” He rolled his eyes, muttering something under his breath that she couldn’t quite catch, “So here you are, human; this is your room.”

Ariel rolled her eyes at the name and looked at the doors curiously. “This is my room?”

“Do I really need to repeat myself so much with you?” He sighed exasperatedly, “Because if that’s going to become a thing, we won’t have many conversations.”

“It’s not like I want to exactly converse with you,” she muttered, covering her mouth quickly as she realized she spoke her thoughts out loud.

Hades laughed, the sound completely cold and humourless. “The feeling is mutual.”

“I’m sorry,” Ariel grimaced, feeling a tad guilty for speaking to him that way. Then again, he did offer to kill her…

The God rolled his eyes, completely ignoring her apology and pushed the doors open. They squeaked in protest a bit and light dust flew behind, making Ariel sneeze. Yet again, the beauty from the place left her breathless.

The room was completely beautiful. Purple curtains hung on the walls, dancing with the soft wind that entered from the oval-shaped windows. A grand queen sized bed sat in the middle, with four high posts and a grey covering on top.

Expensive-looking red quilts adorned the bed and golden coloured pillows were scattered evenly across the top. Ariel gasped, entering the room slowly as the exquisiteness of it all was more than she could handle at a time.

Yes, she had been very wealthy in New York, but she had never seen a room like this. It was eerie with strange décor, but it was beautiful nonetheless. A black dresser stood tall against the wall, different coloured gemstones adorning the sleek piece of wood.

“This is beautiful,” she breathed out.

Hades raised his eyebrows. What did she expect?! “Of course it is; I made it.”

Ariel rolled her eyes, squealing inwardly as the soft carpet tickled her feet the further she walked in.

The God sighed, running his fingers through his hair uncomfortably and said, “Before I let you get comfortable there are a few rules we need to establish.”

She turned to him with a sour expression and waited for him to continue.

“You cannot leave this room without an escort. Wherever you wish to go, I must be notified of. You cannot wander around without supervision because even though my kingdom is extremely hard to get in, rats still manage to steal the cheese from traps.” She frowned at his strange comparison, but waited until he finished making her his prisoner. “You cannot go to any of the rooms without my permission, when you’re hungry, let one of the servants know and they’ll bring it up to you. Do not talk to anyone other than Adrianne and for the love of Cerberus do not whistle.”

“Are you done?” Ariel raised her eyebrows, standing in the middle of the room. Hades glowered at her but nodded. “Apparently I’m no guest, I’m your prisoner.”

“That can be arranged,” he spoke quickly, a mischievous smile growing on his delectable lips.

Ariel scowled at him in response. “Who’s Adrianne?”

As if on cue, a dark haired girl walked in, bowing her head in respect at Hades and muttered something softly. Hades motioned with his hand at the girl and said, “This is Adrianne your personal helper. Whatever you need, she’ll get for you.”

“Milady,” Adrianne spoke gently, smiling softly and waited for further instructions.

Ariel shook her head, smiling in return and said, “Call me, Ariel, please.”

Adrianne nodded, bowing her head and Hades sighed. “Go rest, I believe it is night in your world and you must be exhausted. We will speak in the morning about the rest of my rules.”

Before she could retort an answer, Hades disappeared, leaving behind a black mist, which made Ariel roll her eyes at how clichéd it all seemed. Then again, it wasn’t every day that a girl got taken to the Underworld because the Gods feared her.

“Do you wish for anything, mi—Ariel?” Adrianne spoke so quietly, she barely heard her.

Ariel shook her head, walking towards the bed and yawned, suddenly feeling more tired than she had ever felt in her life. “Tomorrow you can tell me why the heck the God of the Dead is an asswipe.”

~*~

Yay cx Hades is here :3 Sorry if this chapter was a bit rushed and choppy, like I said before I write all my chapters at night because that’s the only time I can concentrate, but it also means that I’m tired. When I finish writing the book I’ll make sure to edit it and make it all detail-y and shit cx

Anyways, I still hope you liked c: later on we will find out why that smexxi man is acting so mean cx although, I’m trying to stay as close as I can to the Grecian Mythology, there will be some things that are different. Y’all will see what I mean later on ‘cause I can’t spoil them now c: and lastly, did anyone catch that Ariel won’t kill Hades by her touch? c; hehe

This is the last update for the week c: I hope y’all like it enough to wait until Monday for the next update ‘cause I’d like to finish writing MFK’s chapter c:

On the side is a picture that I honestly do not get tired of looking at <3 Hades a.k.a Ian sexy Somerhalder c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hades By caitlin

Teen Fiction

3.9M 144K 32
Evie Autumn, like almost every other nineteen year old was just your average, unassuming, everyday girl. She attended university, she had that one qu...
Hades By sarah

Teen Fiction

152K 4.1K 34
They say gut feelings are your guardian angels, Ella Thomas will soon find out that hers was leading her to something she could never imagine existed...
640K 19.7K 50
Unedited story* 21-year-old Persephone(who actually goes by Steffi since no one can spell or say her name correctly) is starting college. She's is f...
57.2K 2.6K 33
Peering up at him, I can tell he knows everything. My plans to take his crown... again. To free myself of his iron grasp forever. To twist my knif...