Wild Flower(Jungkook FF)

By bambi030

'You don't pay prostitute for sex. You pay her to leave afterwards' ... More

Night
Living
First Meeting
Stars
Flower
Touch
Kiss
Smile
Fireworks
Hope
Name
Sunset
Sorry
Journey
Will
Love is not over
Sweet talk
Graveyard
Doubt
Not an update
Rejection
The Truth
Relief
Safety
Stand
Thank U
Revenge
Interview
About update
Unified Soul
Sorry
The Party
Delete???
News
Reality
Continue..
just my thing
Untitled Part 39
The Past Story
About an update
Move
Guts
New Update
Farewell
Be Safe
Step
Humiliation
March
Warning
Her little many thoughts
Let's know my viewers
Her
A lift
Path
Regarding Updates
Untitled Part 57
58
Secret (I)
Q/A and some Info
Gossip
Different scents
On Hold
Secret II
Birthday
Secret III
Secret IV
Title of the story
Goodbye
Mind
Last goodbye
Melody of my memories
Unfold

Scar

1K 65 22
By bambi030

"You're smiling"

"I am?"

"What's the matter? Let me guess it's Jungkook again, isn't it?"

"You guessed it right. No matter how much I tried to be tough infront of him, he always has way to soften me"

"So everything's all right between you too?"

"He confessed to me"

"Wait what??"

"Ya, he said he loves me, wants to be with me. He said I'm his everything"

She smiled unknowingly. Seeing huge smile plastered on her friend's face, Appy was really happy for her.

"I'm so happy for you Y/N. Didn't I say you, you deserve whole world? "

"But I'm afraid Appy"

"Of what? "

"Afraid that this happiness would again dissappear like before, afraid I would lose him, afraid that this smile would be lost"

"Why do you always think of bad? Happiness is being finally bestowed. Have this moment to cherish than to fear of letting it dissappear"

"I don't think of bad, it just comes in my mind automatically but I'll try"

"Well you shouldn't even try"

Both of the girls turned to the owner of the voice.

"You're just wasting your time hoping for good"

"Back off Stacey, we didn't ask for your opinion"

Appy warned her to shut up but her smirk only grew wide.

"Tell me Y/N, do you think someone prestigious would accept people like us?"

She didn't speak a word and just stared at her.

"Just go back Stacey. We don't need your advice"

"Oh common Appy, I'm just saying the truth. Tell me Y/N, do you really think he loves you truly?"

"Aren't you breaking their relationship. I mean you're an outsider to their world. Shouldn't you be ashamed of stealing someone's love. As far as I know, you're the girl that do not even touch a man the has been taken. What happened with your principle now? "

She was shooting glare at her. Stacey was having fun teasing her.

"To let you know Stacey Y/N only doesn't touch the man that's ma-"

"Why? Are you jealous Stacey?"

She finally spoke.

"Why would I be?"

"Never seen you care about me so much. Is it because I'm getting what you're deprived of? You know love, care, warmth"

Stacey tried to surpress her anger and tried to he calm.

"We both know people like us shouldn't even expect that"

"Well then that makes me different. I expect a lot more things. And about stealing, I'm not stealing anyone. He came to me. Besides love is meant to mend the heart not break. Let's just say her love was not true for him"

"And stop glancing over others life Stacey, it doesn't suit you but again it's what you have been doing your whole life and may be that's why you couldn't make your life worth living"

Stacey couldn't take her words anymore. She was angry. She clenched her hand and jaw really hard.

"Remember Y/N, we'll always be considered as dirt in this society. You'll realize what a lie you're living. Then we'll see whose life is not a worth living"

-

"How are you? "

"Since you're here I'm absolutely fine"

He said grabbing her waist and holding her closer.

"Did you eat anything? "

"No"

"Why not? It's late"

"I have a big hunger and food is not the one to satisfy it"

"Mmm then what else can?"

"You"

She hit his heart lightly and smiled but every words Stacey stated was running in her mind. To say there was a tiny bit of truth in her words that she chose to ignore but how long will she do that.  So she decided to get her answers.

She hugged him tightly and rested her head on his chest.

"What's the matter Y/N? You look worried"

"Jungkook why do you love me?"

"I said it earlier didn't I? You know what love is, you know what pain is, you know how difficult it is to be alone, you read my heart properly. To say you know what life is. And I wanted someone who could care for me, read me like an open book, love me and stay with me, support me when I'm weak. And you were the one who gave me all those things. Tell me how couldn't I love someone beautiful like that? "

She was happy hearing him but upset because she knew she was from different world. She didn't want any dirt on his prestige. He was pure like an angel. She couldn't just have him to herself.

She just tightened her hug.

"Jungkook you shouldn't be with me"

"Why are you saying that Y/N?"

He held her head making her look at him. She touched his hands and spoke.

"Look at me Jungkook. I'm from different place. My world has a vast different than yours. I'm not clean Jungkook. Several dirty hands has touched me, kissed me. I'm ugly Jungkook. The scars they left, I'm still living with it. You deserve better. You deserve someone clean. I'm just a dirt Jungkook. I'm stigmatised"

Teardrops were visible on her eyes. She just couldn't hold it anymore.

"Shhhh Y/N. Did they touch your heart? No right. As long as your heart and your love for me is pure, I don't care about anything else. Our world is same Y/N. Both broken and devastated. But we can make it into whole new world, together with our love. Let me heal those scars, let me clear that stigma, let me in into your life. I don't want anything than that. I'll get you out of this place Y/N. I won't let you suffer anymore. You just have to hold my hands and walk with me"

"But Jungk-"

"My love for you will never fade away Y/N. You're more important than my prestige. I'll never let go of someone who gave me new life and even if you'll run away from me, I'll make sure to catch you because now this heart has only placed you and I promise to protect you and hold you. Place doesn't determine your life."

She hugged him right afraid to let go of this moment.

"Thank you"

-

"Hello!!"

"Take care of your love. Soon it's gonna be taken away from you"

"Who's this? ?"

"Just know that your world's gonna crush down very soon if you don't acknowledge it"

"Excuse me?? I think you dialled a wrong num-"

"Remember my words. Your love is gonna dissappear soon"

"Ok for real who's this? "

"I go by the name Stacey"

"What happens when big scar is left? When you are stigmatised? Of course every confidence inside you will lose, you don't want to live anymore, you just want to dissappear. That's exactly what she felt but he gave her hope and made her stronger to bear every difficulties. She was not the only one to give him life,  he too gave her a whole new world to live a new life"

A/N:- Whenever something bad happens only girls are blamed for this when boys are involved too. Be it rape, a widow, etc. Everytime girls are stigmatised making them hopeless to live.

But let's change this. Let's be a strong girl, a bravest of all, because a girl means a born fighter, be proud to be girls. Let's not wish a girl to be powerful because we already are but lets wish the world to see our power✊👊👍✌.

It's late I know but Happy International day of a girl child👧.

I'm so proud to be called as a girl✋✋.

Piano credit to LittleTranscriber
Pic credit to owner.

Take care sweeties and have a good day. And I'm sorry if my grammar is not appropriate that's because English isn't my native language😅 but I'll try to be accurate.

What the hell😲😱😍😍. He should keep this style forever😘😙. It makes him look way hotter and it suits him too❤💖💕👍

Love yourself, love myself❤💜

Peace✌✌

🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 263 22
Angela has a simple life. And that's how she loves it. When she wakes up in a completely different year, different country, and with a stranger, what...
9.3K 157 7
''Please... don't leave me,'' -Jungkook WARNING: Foul language. CONTAINS SMUT Mature content. If you're under 18 do not read and do not report. Thank...
479K 15.4K 43
"Even if you wanna rape her, Go ahead. But let me watch at least .... I can't deny that she has a nice body " ••A story about two who were not meant...
591K 27.6K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...