The Devil You Know (A Superna...

By skytheangel

Sam and Dean aren't the only well known hunters in this crazy supernatural universe. There was a time when th... More

Prologue
A Hunt Gone Wrong
Crossroads Demon
Something's Up
Two Minutes To Midnight
A Dark Place
Nothing Stays The Same In Wonderland
Family Remains
No Rest For The Wicked
Demon Disguised As A Hunter
The Devil Inside
The Long Ride
The Devil Comes A Knockin'
An Old 'Friend'
Cars
The Bunker
Trust Issues
The Hunter's Trick
Chit-Chat
Snake
Here We Go Again
Sexy Demon Sex
Winchester & Morgan
Just Some Light Reading
Unexpected Visitor
*Chance Meeting*
Sisterhood
Updates Soon!
NOTE
Don't Kill Me
INPUT PLEASE

Old Friends and New Enemies

2.9K 128 40
By skytheangel

We arrived on the outskirts of Sioux Falls, South Dakota after a long drive. We had to make several stops along the way for food, bathroom, and for the Winchesters to gas up the Impala. I had to fill up my car as well but not as much as them. Let me just say, they had an awesome car but the mileage sucked.

A few minutes after arriving in town, we drove up to an old junk yard. The sign above the entrance read ‘Singer’s Auto Salvage.’ We followed the guys into the lot and parked next to what appeared to be a house. It  looked like someone tried to burn the place down. I glanced at Spencer before we both got out of the car.

“You said this place was abandoned?” I asked, motioning to the blackened building surrounded by ash. Sam nodded. A dark, sad look passed over both of their faces. They must have been close to the person that lived here. And something tells me he didn’t die in that fire.

“What happened here?” Spencer asked nervously.

“Leviathan.” Dean simply said. Leviathan? Oh, I had heard of them while in the pit. I think it was Crowley that rambled on and on about them. Apparently, he had been betrayed by Dean’s little angel friend Castiel. The angel released the Leviathan, which had been locked up in Purgatory, into the world and all they did was cause chaos.

“Oh, I remember that!” Spencer exclaimed. “Those things were pretty damn scary. They just wouldn’t die.” Sam and Dean chuckled. Sounds to me like they had found a way. The light-heartedness didn’t last very long though. The sadness and despair crept its way back in.

“Well, this place belonged to a close family friend of ours, Bobby. The Leviathans burned down his house and then their leader killed him.” Dean explained, forming a gun out of his hand and pointing it at his head to show that Bobby had been shot in the head.

Wow… That really sucked. But, hey, we all know this life comes with risks. Suddenly, I remembered the name that was on the sign when we got here. “Bobby Singer…” I muttered. “Why does that name sound so familiar?”

“Well he was pretty much the center of the hunter universe. He was the guy to go to for information, our backup when we went undercover…” Sam explained, waiting to see if any of that rung a bell. I did remember that but still felt like I knew him from somewhere else.

“He also spent some time in the pit so you two might have been bunk buddies.” Dean added. Yup, that was it. I had seen him in Hell and heard his name. I didn’t understand why he was down there though. He seemed like the ‘wise, old drunk’ kind of guy, not the kind to sell his soul. Then one day, out of the blue, he was just gone. Some souls said he was rescued and brought to Heaven, which I found hard to believe.

“Well, let’s get out of here, shall we?” I offered, leaving the conversation at that. I walked over to the right side of the Impala and got in the back seat. The other three followed suit and soon, we were heading out of South Dakota. I wasn’t quite sure where though.

✪✪✪✪✪

About half an hour later, I decided to break the long, awkward silence. We had been just randomly driving around, and I’m sure Spencer was trying to find a case so I figured we needed something to talk about. “So, you guys been on any cases lately?”

Dean looked annoyed but answered anyway. “Yeah, sort of.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked. He sighed. “It means we’ve had our hands full looking for someone.”

“Who?”

“A very bitchy demon.” That was all he said so I kept on with the questions. “And this demon is?” He ignored me so I continued. “Come on, Dean. I know there’s more to it than that. You wouldn’t devote all your time to a demon hunt if it wasn’t big.”

He sighed, still pretty annoyed. “A Knight of Hell. Abbadon.” There it was. They were hunting a Knight of Hell? I hoped they were prepared because only one thing can kill a Knight.

“You do realize the only thing that can kill a Knight is the First Blade right?” Sam turned around in his seat to face me. “Wait, how do you know about the First Blade?”

I used my index finger to draw an imaginary circle around my face, flashing black eyes. “Hellooo, demon?” Sam seemed uncomfortable with the demon eyes so I turned them back to their normal hazel color.

“Yeah, well, we’ve got the First Blade.” Dean said.

“You found that old fossil? How’d you manage to do that?” I asked, actually surprised.

“We’ve got a trick or two up our sleeve.” Dean said smirking. I stared at him. “So, you either have an angel or a demon helping you out.” Dean looked upset that I read him so easily. I couldn’t help but smile. He was kind of cute.

“His name is Crowley. You might kn-” Sam started. I cut him off in the middle of his last sentence. “Crowley?! You have Crowley helping you?!”

“I sense you know him.” Dean said. I glared at him, crossing my arms. “I wish I didn’t. He calls himself King of Hell? That man doesn’t deserve to be King.” I replied, falling roughly back into my seat.

“Well, you’re not the first person to think that.” Dean said. I couldn’t tell if he was talking about himself or someone else. I didn’t really care. For the next minute or so, it was quiet. No one wanted to speak after what just happened, especially me. I couldn’t believe they were working with Crowley. Then Spencer spoke up, her voice was so high pitched and excited that it made me jump.

“I got it!” She exclaimed, throwing her hands up. I looked over at her and noticed she had her phone out. I rolled my eyes. Those smart phones were so convenient. I couldn’t think of a moment when she wasn’t on that thing, looking for a job. “A case?” Dean asked. Spencer nodded. “In Concordia, Kansas.”

“Well, come on, baby sister! Spill the details!” Spencer shot me a glare for calling her that in front of these ‘manly’ hunters. I shrugged, smiling.

“Wait, wait, wait.” Sam stopped her as she was about to tell us the details. “How do you have wifi?” Dean and I chuckled.

“You know, I ask myself that all the time about you, Sammy.” Dean said. Sam ignored him, waiting for Spencer to answer. She picked up her phone and showed him the screen. “A little something I like to call 4G!” She started waving it in his face. “I guess it picked up the signal from the last cell tower we passed.”

Sam pushed the phone away from his face and Spencer laughed. “Alright, so whats the case?” He asked. Spencer smiled and then looked back down at her phone.

“The first family this happened to was the Wilsons. So, daddy Wilson comes home from a long day at work to find his two children murdered and his wife tied up and bloody. Locals have no idea what happened and the cops say there were no signs of forced entry. So, the killer was either let in or already there, like a ghost.” She paused to see what we were all thinking. Based on everyone’s expressions, we were all thinking it was a ghost until Spencer continued. “But get this, as soon as the wife saw her husband she freaked out and started screaming for him not to kill her. He claims to have been at work all day but the wife says otherwise. The cops don’t know what to think so they have him in custody for now.” She looked up, glancing back and forth between the guys and me.

Sam and Dean looked at each other. “So a shifter?” Dean asked. “Sounds about right. Kinda like the one we met in St. Louis. Spencer, you said that was the first family it hit?” Sam asked, putting emphasis on the word ‘first.’ Spencer nodded.

“It’s hit two families so far.” She said.

“What’s the pattern?” I asked, hoping there was one. Usually with these types of monsters, there is. It would make it easier to find the thing.

“It seems like its hitting families of happily married couples with two children. It always kills the children and tortures the wife, leaving her tied up for the husband to find.” She answered.

“Well alright, my bitches! Looks like we’re going to Kansas.” I exclaimed. I think we were all in a better mood, now that we had a case. Especially since it didn’t have anything to do with demons.

✪✪Hey guys!! Sorry it took so long to update. I've actually had this chapter written for a couple of days, I just kept forgetting to post it. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! They're finally going on a case! WOOH! :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, and all that other good stuff! I'll try to update again soon, I've just been busy with Secrets of the Fallen and Winchester 3.0. Pssst, if you haven't read those yet, you should totally check them out. ;) Until the next update... Peace!✪✪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...
177K 5.3K 50
"Hey, you're a hunter, Kota." He soothes her, placing his hand firmly on her shoulder. She takes a deep breath to calm herself. "I don't know if I c...
55 3 4
Supernatural: the Father Hunt The Winchesters are not normal. For instance, they grew up hunting the supernatural. They may have had their difference...
10.7K 259 25
Andrea Fe. She knew she was a Nephilim. She knew she was a hunter. When she meets the Winchester boys her life takes a drastic turn. Foe becomes fam...