Supertale One Shots (DISCONTI...

By OblivionEbony9000

It's basically just the title. This will involve sadness, violence, AUs, smut, and a bunch of shipping and f... More

~Play My Little Game~
~I Hate You, I Love You~
~Stupid Glitch~
~Snow Day~
~Echo Flowers~
~Requests are Open~
~Blood, Blood, and More Blood~
~Run Little Human~
~Fucked~
~The Cute and The Creepy~
Thoughts
~Edgy McEdgyman~
~Dust and Blood~
Ideas!!!
~Collaboration Fight~
More Ideas!!!!
~The Razor Sharp Cheeto Puff~
~Fighting~

~Sweet Innocence~

14 1 41
By OblivionEbony9000

(I'm saying this now, Oblivion has turned me into a dirty sinner! Anyway, this is a Dominant! Superswap! Dj x Innocent! Superswap! Sarah. *sighs* Hopefully this turns out okay. Enjoy!)

(Also, the drawing above was made by Oblivion, not me. It's Swap! Dj and Sarah. ^_^)

Dj was lounging on the couch in the living room on another normal day. It was Sunday. Lazy Sunday. A lazy smirk found its way onto his face and he crossed his arms behind his head. He sat there wearing a dark purple hoodie and black shorts, a toothpick sticking out of his mouth. His father was a smoker and Dj had started to smoke as well. However, his uncle Sans and sister Sarah had lectured him about smoking and told him to find a more "healthy" habit. So, he chews on toothpicks instead. He sat there chewing on the small piece of wood when the front door suddenly slammed open. Dj jumped from the sudden noise and turned to see his little sister slamming the door shut. She was covered head to toe in snow and she was shivering uncontrollably. She tried warming herself up by rubbing her arms with her gloved hands, but it didn't work as they were wet and cold from the snowy outdoors.

"Hey sis. How was work?" Dj asked, returning to his lazy self. The small demon  slowly inched her way toward her brother and sat on the couch, teeth chattering and eyes wide. "Here." Dj grabbed the fluffy blanket from on the back of the couch and wrapped it around her until she looked like a burrito. She smiled and snuggled deeper into the blanket, feeling the warmth envelope her. Dj lightly chuckled and leaned back into the couch, closing his eyes and sighing. He opened his right eye and noticed his sister staring at him with her bright blue eyes. Small stars appeared in them and she smiled.

"How was your day, big brother?" He just looked at her for a minute, then shrugged his shoulders. 

"Same as usual." After a few more minutes of silence, Dj stood up from the couch and made his way to the stairs. "I'm gonna take a nap." He started heading upstairs when Sarah shot up from couch and out of her blanket wrap. 

"I'll start making dinner!" She ran toward the kitchen, her short gray skirt lifting up, giving Dj a view of her light blue panties. A red blush formed on his cheeks but he shook his head, causing the blush to slowly disappear. 

"What's for dinner?" His sister peeked her head out from the kitchen and gave him her 'really' look.

"Well, you should know." There was silence while she waited for him to answer, but her patience dissipated. "It's lasagna, silly!" (Yass! Italian food for the win! ~Oblivion) She went back into the kitchen and Dj continued heading up the stairs. He liked Sarah's cooking. She learned from her father, which was surprising since whenever he cooked... well, let's just say his tacos are... different. Dj entered his room and sat on his bed. His mind began to wander as he began to think about his sister. Her adorable starry eyes. Her short brown hair. Her bright smile. Her curves. Dj shook his head and got rid of that thought. Where did that come from? He just layed back on his bed, his mind wandering again. Her courage. The way her ears twitched when she heard something. The way her tail wagged whenever she was excited. The way her skirt delicately draped over her a-. Dj sat up and held his head in his hand. What is wrong with me all of a sudden? He shifted slightly, his shorts feeling tight. He grunted and unzipped his shorts.

"All done!" Sarah placed the baking dish of lasagna on the stove and turned the oven off. She removed her oven mitts and put her blue gloves back on. She placed her fists on her hips and lifted her chin with pride. This was her best dish yet. "It's too bad that papa and uncle Papy won't be home tonight to enjoy it with us." She spoke to herself in a sad tone. But she pushed the thought aside, returning to her cheery self. She grabbed two plates and forks and was about to serve the dinner when she heard a crash and a groan coming from upstairs. "Big brother?" She called out. She placed the spatula down and made her way out of the kitchen, standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Big brother!? Are you okay!?" She only heard another groan. She climbed the stairs and stood in front of her brother's bedroom door. She could hear him groan and grunt. She was about to knock when she heard something else.

"S-sarah." She immediately came to the conclusion that Dj was hurt and tried turning the door knob. It was locked. She began to panic as her brother groaned louder, followed by another call of her name. She raised her leg and kicked the door open. She ran inside. 

"Big brother! Are you okay!? I heard a crash coming from in he-" She stopped, frozen in place as her eyes widened at the sight before her. Dj sat on his bed, his hand gripping something and moving up and down. His lamp was knocked over and he continued to groan and grunt. Sarah stood there, not moving. "B-big brother?" Dj jumped and attempted to zip his shorts back up while pushing something back into his shorts.

"S-sarah! Wh-what are you doing i-in here?" A red blush appeared on his face as she stood there, staring at his hips. Her cheeks began to heat up as a bright blue blush dusted her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. She lifted her hand and pointed.

"What is that?" She asked innocently. Dj looked down, his member standing tall, leaking with precum. He looked back up at her, a smirk dancing on his lips as he snapped his fingers. Her soul appeared out of her chest, now turned blue, and Dj pulled her toward him with his magic. He placed his hands on her hips, needing to bend down slightly as he was almost 2 feet taller than her. She looked up at him with a surprised expression. Her innocence turned him on. "Are you going to answer my question?" She asked with a tilt of her head. Dj chuckled and leaned down to her long pointy ear.

"It's my cock. And it really wants some attention from ya.~" He spoke seductively, licking her ear. She felt a shiver run down her back as she gripped onto the front of his hoodie.

"W-what do you mean? What kind of attention?" Dj simply smirked and took one of her hands, moving it away from his hoodie and down toward his member. Her fingers wrapped around it and he moved her hand up and down the length. He moaned at the contact and let go of her. She continued to move her hand on her own, watching his facial expression for any signs of pain. When she noticed that there weren't any, she moved her hand a little faster. (If this isn't already clear, the top of her head reaches just above his hips. Carry on. ~Oblivion) Dj let out a louder moan and whispered her name softly. She looked up at him, her bright blue blush growing more intense as it began to glow. She looked back down at his member and licked it with the tip of her tongue. Dj's breath hitched and he gripped her hair, yanking her head back which forced her mouth to open. He thrusted his member into her mouth. Her eyes went wide as his member moved in and out of her mouth, hitting the back of her throat, causing her to gag. She grabbed at his hips for support and she let out a moan as a sweet liquid shot down her throat. He pulled out of her mouth and panted, looking down to see his cum dripping out of the corner of her mouth. She wiped it off with her gloved finger and licked it, humming in satisfaction. "What is this? It's so sweet!" Dj just bent down, grabbed Sarah by the thighs and lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his hips. His member brushed against her inner thigh and she blushed intensely. She was about to say something when Dj placed his finger to her lips.

"Shhh." He leaned in and quickly captured her lips with his, sliding his tongue inside her mouth, claiming his territory. Her bright blue blush intensified and little pink hearts appeared in her black and blue eyes. As the kiss grew more heated, Dj slammed his sister into the wall and pressed his body to hers, letting out a low growl. He pulled away from the kiss and began attacking her neck with licks and nibbles. (She's not wearing her scarf/cape thingy or her fabulous blue boots. ~Ebony) Sarah let out a small moan and covered her mouth. "Let out those moans.~ I wanna hear 'em.~" Dj whispered in a husky tone, his hot breath running across her neck. He moved her shirt slightly, exposing her left shoulder and collar bone. He licked her collar bone and bit down on it, drawing blood. Sarah let out a cry of pain and pleasure when her brother marked her. He licked up the blood and sucked on the bite mark, leaving a dark hickey. Sarah squirmed, an unknown heat flowing through her body.

"B-brother." Dj hummed in acknowledgment. "I feel hot." She whined out. Dj carried her over to his bed and used his magic to shut and lock his bedroom door. He gently placed her down on the sheets and slowly pulled off her gray skirt, revealing her soaked blue panties. 

"Someone seems to be enjoying themselves." Dj smirked and his sister turned her head away. He placed a finger under her chin and forced her to look at him. "Don't turn away from me. I wanna see your face when I fuck you.~" Sarah tilted her head at his words.

"What does that mean?" Dj just chuckled and hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties. 

"You'll see.~" Her panties were flung to the floor and he gripped the collar of her shirt with both hands, pulling his hands apart to hear a small rip. He gripped her shirt tighter and ripped it right down the middle, making Sarah gasp in surprise. 

"T-that was my shirt!" He removed the shirt and reached behind her to unclip her blue bra.

"You have other shirts." Her bra was tossed to the other side of the room. Dj gazed down at his sister, every inch of her was exposed and displayed before him. Her ears drooped slightly and the end of her tail gently tapped the bed out of embarrassment and impatience. Her tail stopped moving when Dj leaned down toward her thigh, gliding his tongue up the inside of it. Sarah let out a soft moan and gently grabbed the blanket beneath her. Dj moved farther up until he got to her entrance. He smirked at her and licked her entrance, digging his tongue inside. 

"Ah!~ D-dj~" He moved his tongue around a little then pulled away, causing the small demon below him to whine. "Why did you stop?" Dj gripped her thighs and roughly yanked her toward him, wrapping her legs around his hips as the tip of his member prodded her entrance.

"Because..." He leaned down to her ear. "It's time for the main event.~" Then he slammed into her. She yelped in pain and Dj held still, allowing her to adjust to his size. After a little while he began to move slowly, listening to her soft moans and watching her expression for any signs of pain or regret. Finding none, he pulled almost all the way out and roughly thrusted back inside, causing a loud moan to escape his sister's lips. (1999 words! ~Ebony) "Fuck~ You're so tight~" Dj mumbled, pounding into Sarah without mercy. (Use MERCY! SPARE my life! ~Oblivion) 

"D-dj!~ Ah!~" She screamed in pleasure underneath her brother. His thrusts rocked the bed and it smacked against the wall. The tip of Dj's member hit a spot in Sarah that made her eyes widen with large hearts replacing her blue irises. He hit that spot again, making her scream. "Dj! There!~" Dj smirked and hit the same spot.

"There?~" She nodded her head frantically, gripping his shoulders as he pounded into the same spot. Her cries of pleasure were music to his ears, motivating him to go harder and faster. He placed one hand next to her head and the other one was on the small of her back. She began to get a weird feeling and she gripped his shoulders tighter, slightly digging her sharp nails into the flesh.

"B-brother. I feel weird." After a few more thrusts the feeling grew stronger. "Brother!~ S-something's coming!" 

"Let it all out~" Sarah's back arched and she screamed in ecstasy as her juices flowed out of her entrance. Dj dug his member as deep as it could go and released his seed inside her. (2222 words. ~Ebony) He slowly pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her. "Damn..." He panted while sweat rolled down the side of his face. Sarah lay next to him breathing heavily, the hearts in her eyes large and bright pink. "That... was awesome." He turned to her and pulled her toward him, her back pressed to his chest as he spooned her. He hummed in satisfaction. "Goodnight, sister of mine." Dj fell asleep quickly, his light snoring the only thing that could be heard. Sarah smiled and turned around, burrying her face in her brother's chest, taking in his aroma. 

"Goodnight," The hearts in her eyes turned from pink to dark red. "sweet brother of mine.~"

(BOOM! Done! I really really really REALLY hope it's good. I've been editing and rewriting the entire thing for over 5 hours and I swear to every single Asgore out there I will die if it's not perfect. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!)

Dedicated to thepurplenightfury14 for being an awesome brother to Oblivion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 215 19
I one day decided to make some oneshots with Killermare and it created this. It is going to have other ships too but it is mainly focused on Killer a...
51 0 14
This is basically going to be a story where two different fandoms, FNAF and Undertale, are going to be meeting each other, but only certain people fr...
594 16 4
Book of "stuff"😏😏 lemon or not. Oneshots malexfemales
477 12 8
the title is pretty self explanatory