Sick Obsession (Yandere Male...

By Jeesie_Kitty_44

Your a man who is being stalked by a very dangerous person. Little do you know that the dangerous individual... More

A normal work day
Cold Coffee
The Number
The Plan
The Bar
Again
goodmorning~
SORRY
How
interview 1
stay safe
mine
Good Doggy
A/N
what?
The Brother
Tay

Friends?

14K 292 335
By Jeesie_Kitty_44

Hello everyone!!  I am back!  Life is good and the air is nice!  Enjoy this chapter!

It's been a good 2 months since the incident with Zack. You're sitting in your ' office ' with his fancy for janitors close looking up funny pictures on Facebook. When you get a text out of the blue from Zack.

"It's been two days since we talked, would you like to meet up and have a coffee?" he was always blunt and straightforward in text.

"Sure same one where we met?" You remembering that day. You lost a good pair of jeans.

"Yes, but place would you like to meet after your out of work?"

"Yeah. See you there" he doesn't respond, but your pretty sure he's busy with something anyway.

After you're done with your final round going around the school, cleaning up the disgusting message that the students are behind you lock your office up and held out the front doors. You walk the few blocks to the coffee shop immediately seeing his car in front and him standing by the front door talking to a... Lady.

You go over trying not to interrupt them when Zack stops the conversation and introducing. "Mary this is (Y/N).  The man I told you about." he smiles and the woman looks you up and down.

She has blonde hair tied back into a tight ponytail, black glasses, deep set eyes that are a crystal blue color and she's dresses formal office attire. "Oh,  Hello~" She wraps her arms around you. "Zacky talks about so much at the office!~"

We're starting to feel uncomfortable and trying not to be rude, you slightly pushed her away. "Uh... Really? " Is all you can say.

"Ok Mary see you at the office tomorrow goodbye! " he pushes the woman away towards a red car, she gets in it, they say their good byes and she's off. "Sorry about her" He chuckles.

"So talk about me with your coworkers?" you raise my brown pushy your (H/C) hair out of your face.

" I was hoping you didn't catch that... " he rubs the back of his head with a embarrassed look.

~Le Time Skip~

You're sitting across from him, drinking your coffee and talking about things that have been going on last couple days. When he stops the conversation, turning it back to that day.

"So you remember day at the bar? " he looks at you with piercing eyes.

"Um.. Yeah I remember. Why? " you so desperately wish that he didn't turn the conversation to this of all things.

"You know... That I'm gay and I wanted know your thoughts about me and that night. " you looks at his coffee watching the small bubbles swirl around at the top.

"Oh,  Ok! " put your coffee cup down, trying to figure out the right word.  "Can we talk about this another time? "

"No. Any other time I try to ask you stop me and change the subject. I want your honest opinion. " looks at you, not with piercing eyes like pleading eyes.

"Fine just not here and stop looking at me like that. " You two finish your conversation and your coffee when you guys stand up and walk out. "Let's go to my place." Zack seem hesitant, but then he said, ok. You two get in his car and he drives to your apartment.

You two are sitting in your living room. Awkward silence filling the air when you finally break the silence. "I'm fine with you bring gay... I just... "

"You just what,  (Y/N)? " he looks at you with very intense eyes, you can tell he's worried about what you're going to say next, so you need to choose your words wisely.

"I just... I can't remember much about that night anyway." you smooth your hair back. " all I remember is waking up with marks and a dull pain in my butt. " you couldn't keep a straight face and you laugh slightly out of mainly awkwardness.

"Oh... Ok" he looks down at the ground with a bit of a disappointed look. 

"Do you like other than just a friend,  Zack? " you look at him and he looks at you, you're afraid of what is the answer will be.

"I do... I...  Love you very much but I know you don't feel the same." his face is going down and it's kind of adorable.

" How do you know? "

"What? "

"How do you know I don't like you I'm not way?" You smirk looking at him.

You two have known each other for what,  a little more that two months and yeah your straight but that night. Well that morning you liked see the marks. All the dark bruises on your neck, arms and any other exposed skin. You specially loved seeing them on him. You know you made them and even if you can't remember that night you felt something in you chest.

He looks at you with surprise. "I don't know what to say... I.. " You cut him off with a kiss.

You pull away looking at his surprised and shocked face. "I like you too,  Zack. A lot really." You kiss him again and he kisses back.

In a clash of tongues Zack came out victorious. You know you might of lost but you liked it. The feeling of being over powered was nice but only with Zack.

(Now here comes the fun. I tried my best in making this hot ok. Enjoy)

He pushes you backwards pinning your hands above your head and with his other hand he undoes your pants, as he kisses your neck.

You wound if this is how it went down that night. Your thoughts are quickly interrupting by Zack rubbing the back of his hand against your growing bulge. A soft moan escape your lips.

He chuckles clearly amused by your reaction. "I didn't expect it to go so well." He kisses your jaw line.

"Really?" You smirk to relieve your hands from his grip. They move to Zack's tie and you slowly undoes it.  His hand move up are sides lifting you shirts off.

He leans down and kisses your chest. He sits back moving you onto his lap. You laugh looking him in the eye. You move your hands down unbuttoning his pants. You slowly move off his lap pulling his pants with you.  Soon he has nothing but his white button up and you completely nude resting your head on his knee.

He runs his fingers through your hair. "Are we going to get to business or no" You look up at him and smirk taking his shaft in your hand and pumping up than down slowly catching speed.

He chuckles as you lick his tip, then you take as much as you can into your mouth. You moan sending vibrations throughout his body.

You've never done this before or at least from your memories you haven't. Quickly pick you speed then all of a sudden Zack pushes you head down,  his seed filling your mouth.

You pull away catching your breath. "That was a little uncalled for." You cough and he picks you up taking you to your room.

"Was it?  I'm so sorry." He kisses you neck once again taking your shaft in is hand. "How about a sorry gift?" He picks up speed so fast you cum in his hand. He licks his hand clean sucking on his middle and ring finger. "Deep breaths"

And without a warning he quickly shaves them you to your entrance. "Ugh~" You squeezed you eyes shut and he pumps his fingers in and out.

He stops and you moan he shuts you up with a kiss as he lines himself up. Again with out a warning you rams in and you arch your back. He moves slowly but picks up speed and soon pain turns in to pleasure.

"M-more~" You moan loudly as he kisses your neck leaving dark marks all over.

He fells you closing tightly around him when you cum all over your chest. A few more thrust and he rids out his climaxes listening to your moan of pleasure.

"Hope you remember this" Zack chuckles kissing your forehead. He lays down next to you his arms wrapped around you. "Gets some rest." And before you know it you where out like a light.

(Words: 1396)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 69.1K 51
He's obsessed with you, that's what you want right? ⚠️ All these characters are mine and therefore not a fan fiction! These are my original work and...
Toxic ✔ By .

Fanfiction

19.3K 755 11
His mind is twisted and his love for you is toxic.
934K 29.4K 51
He was obsessed with you til the point he almost killed you.. Sequel to "anything for you (obsessive bf x reader)"
267K 15.5K 95
Love is a feeling when a person wants the best for the one he loves, and always wants them to be happy, even if they are not part of his life. On the...