Friends?

Hello everyone!!  I am back!  Life is good and the air is nice!  Enjoy this chapter!

It's been a good 2 months since the incident with Zack. You're sitting in your ' office ' with his fancy for janitors close looking up funny pictures on Facebook. When you get a text out of the blue from Zack.

"It's been two days since we talked, would you like to meet up and have a coffee?" he was always blunt and straightforward in text.

"Sure same one where we met?" You remembering that day. You lost a good pair of jeans.

"Yes, but place would you like to meet after your out of work?"

"Yeah. See you there" he doesn't respond, but your pretty sure he's busy with something anyway.

After you're done with your final round going around the school, cleaning up the disgusting message that the students are behind you lock your office up and held out the front doors. You walk the few blocks to the coffee shop immediately seeing his car in front and him standing by the front door talking to a... Lady.

You go over trying not to interrupt them when Zack stops the conversation and introducing. "Mary this is (Y/N).  The man I told you about." he smiles and the woman looks you up and down.

She has blonde hair tied back into a tight ponytail, black glasses, deep set eyes that are a crystal blue color and she's dresses formal office attire. "Oh,  Hello~" She wraps her arms around you. "Zacky talks about so much at the office!~"

We're starting to feel uncomfortable and trying not to be rude, you slightly pushed her away. "Uh... Really? " Is all you can say.

"Ok Mary see you at the office tomorrow goodbye! " he pushes the woman away towards a red car, she gets in it, they say their good byes and she's off. "Sorry about her" He chuckles.

"So talk about me with your coworkers?" you raise my brown pushy your (H/C) hair out of your face.

" I was hoping you didn't catch that... " he rubs the back of his head with a embarrassed look.

~Le Time Skip~

You're sitting across from him, drinking your coffee and talking about things that have been going on last couple days. When he stops the conversation, turning it back to that day.

"So you remember day at the bar? " he looks at you with piercing eyes.

"Um.. Yeah I remember. Why? " you so desperately wish that he didn't turn the conversation to this of all things.

"You know... That I'm gay and I wanted know your thoughts about me and that night. " you looks at his coffee watching the small bubbles swirl around at the top.

"Oh,  Ok! " put your coffee cup down, trying to figure out the right word.  "Can we talk about this another time? "

"No. Any other time I try to ask you stop me and change the subject. I want your honest opinion. " looks at you, not with piercing eyes like pleading eyes.

"Fine just not here and stop looking at me like that. " You two finish your conversation and your coffee when you guys stand up and walk out. "Let's go to my place." Zack seem hesitant, but then he said, ok. You two get in his car and he drives to your apartment.